Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't come up with a semi-creative title... sorry Eboneaux!

2 posters

Go down

Can't come up with a semi-creative title... sorry Eboneaux! Empty Can't come up with a semi-creative title... sorry Eboneaux!

Post  The BME Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:38 pm

Hm.
We know charries/plot/etc...
xD
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

Can't come up with a semi-creative title... sorry Eboneaux! Empty Re: Can't come up with a semi-creative title... sorry Eboneaux!

Post  Black Thorns Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:01 pm

May I start?

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Can't come up with a semi-creative title... sorry Eboneaux! Empty Re: Can't come up with a semi-creative title... sorry Eboneaux!

Post  The BME Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:04 pm

Is that an adequate inquiry?
xD
'Course you may, you dingbat!
xD
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:12 pm

My voice was a soft hum as I dressed, a simple melody of happiness. Today Father had promised to visit, as it was the weekend, and I was supposedly going to Maria's house, even though it was actually Father's. Father had taught me how to sheild parts of my mind from my mother, so she could not tell otherwise.
My outfit was simple, a green tee-shirt, blue jeans, and white tennis shoes. Flying down the stairs, I ran up and hugged my mother from behind.
"Good morning, Momma!" I greeted in a sing-song voice.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:31 pm

[Psht... Aiyo might be a bit harder to hide things from than this... xD]

Aiyonna smiled as her daughter greeted her.
"Good morning, dear!" she said, chuckling, as she brushed a strand of her hair behind her ear. She looked into Alondra's green eyes, smiling sadistically.
"You should know that I am well aware of your devious little scheme to visit your father. But," she said, raising her hands a bit, "I shall make no attempt to stop you. Or him, for that matter." She paused slightly. She laughed softly, remembering how hard Acheron was to resist when you loved him.
"Though, I must admit, you are getting much better at hiding things. If he ever asks, it is not your fault in the very least. His or my own, more likely..." She grinned.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:40 pm

((Yes, but Alondra is still learning. Oooh, she lurves him... but she hates him... Weird...))

I sighed. "It would've worked better if I had a better sheild, though... Thank-you for letting me go anyways."
Even if she hadn't, Father most likely would find a way to see me anyways. I fingered my hair- the same hair as his- which had grown impossibly long, and I refused to cut it.
"Father's house, Father's house, to-night I am going to Father's house!" I sang, the song shining with the emotion of happiness, yet longing, for I would miss my mother just a bit. (Though that was easily cured by taco omlets. My mother can barely cook; good thing Uncle Aiden taught her some before it caused a real fiasco. However, Father can cook well.)
"Momma? Can I practice my powers?"

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:48 pm

[Wait-what?! She hates him...?! Since WHEN?!]

[[Pwahaha!! I love the bit where she said her mom couldn't cook, and it's a good thing Uncle Aiden taught her some stuff xD I just... like... well, hearing Aiden referred to as an Uncle made me laugh =)]]

Aiyonna smiled and shook her head.
"No, not really... Actually..." She stopped suddenly, thinking. "Wanna know something?" Without waiting for the answer she knew she was going to get, she said "Your dad taught me too. My powers make it hard for, even if you shield, you to hide anything from me. And then his teaching. He is a very good teacher, is he not?" she inquired, smiling softly, until she realized what she had just said.
Aiyonna raised her eyebrows at her daughter's question.
"Why not?"
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:56 pm

(((-Pokes-... I meant Aiyo, silly. She is, like, fine with him now. Freakiness.))

"Ah, well, um... I wanted to practice lots of different... aspects... of my powers; not just the good stuff...." she replied hesitantly.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:11 pm

[[Oohhh... Aiyo... I was like 'Chu made his friggin' DAUGHTER hate him?!' xD]]
[[... I think it's because of what she's been thinking about lately... That thing she would die to tell Acheron... xP]]

Aiyonna chuckled softly, sitting down and beckoning Alondra to do so as well. [Mannn I am almost typing Acheron instead of Alondra... xD]
"Of course! The 'darker side' of one's powers is always... interesting." Her eyes were alight with some sort of amusement at simply watching Alondra, interacting with her...
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:22 pm

((Maybe, maybe... Hm...))
((XD))
((I feel like they're about to have some touchy-feely, "These changes are totally natural..." mother-daughter talk. Blehhhh))

Alondra nodded.
"Oh, cum am cânta de vai, cum am cânta a durerilor-l aduc, cum am cânta de durere şi disperare!" she sang, trying hard to keep the emotions of the music away from her mother.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:33 pm

[[Pwahh... I won't let that happen, mon chere... xDDD]]
[[I HATE those talks...]]
[[Luckily for me, so does my mother! xD]]

[Did Acheron teach her this song?!?!?!?!]

Aiyonna flashed a grin as the translation of her ten-year-old daughter's song registered instantaneously. Of course, seeing as Aiyonna herself was only a year older than her when she'd gone through absolute hell, she was not really one to draw a line of what was involved in young Alondra's life. A flaw in the mother, perhaps, but she was not going to do anything about it. After all; what made a child more angry than to have unfair boundaries forced upon them by their parents?
She simply smiled and listened.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:19 pm

((Mine, too. XD))
((No... she made it up. The words don't mean as much as the song does- she could simply go through the notes saying "ah!" and it wouldn't make a difference. Alondra just likes the words.))
((Poor Alondra... Knowing me, something's going to happen!! :O))

"At least I'm getting better at controlling where it spreads..." Alondra murmured.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:31 pm

[[-High fives- Yay for having moms who hate 'those' talks!!! xD]]

[[Oh... of course... Poor Alondra. xD]]

Aiyonna tilted her head a bit.
"What? Dear, it takes quite a while to learn how to fully control one's powers. Actually, I didn't even know I had powers at your age. You are extraordinarily exceptional in comparison to anyone else you care to be compared to!"
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:04 pm

((XD. It sounds like one of "those" talks.))

Alondra shrugged, settling back into the seat. "Father did, many others did, the most famous Siren of all- The Phantom of the Opera- had learned to control his by the time he was five!" she said, exasperated.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:10 pm

[[Not quite. Aiyo would say this to anyone. That she didn't know about her powers at a young age, that is. She is very proud of her daughter...]]

Aiyonna chuckled, shaking her head.
"Oh no, not you too! Let me guess; that is one of your father's favoured topics...?" she inquired, rolling her eyes.

[[Some people, like Aiyonna, don't grow out of their old, teenage ways. Of course, when both your childhood AND teen-hood is taken away... Can you blame her? xD]]
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:14 pm

"No, actually, it isn't... Researching stuff, actually, plus I love the story of The Phantom of the Opera. He was such and interesting person; what a shame for his face! Anyways, I found this out myself. So," at this point, Alondra stuck her tounge out at her mom. Sighing, she began humming her emotions, not bothering to control them.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:34 pm

Aiyonna did not know how to respond to this. She laughed and sighed at the same time, shaking her head.
"Oh, mon. I give up! You win this!" Aiyonna said, throwing her hands in the air in defeat. She did not know how someone so young could be so... intelligent.
Look at who's daughter she is, Aiyonna! Acheron's...
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:37 pm

I smiled, curling up next to my mom. I snuggled in close to her, the familiar scent of her comforting to me. Sighing, I played with the necklace around her neck.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:46 pm

[[I just realized that we tooottaallly swapped 'views', or, like... [[my English teacher would hate me for forgetting what they're technically called... Eh.]] Y'know how I was usually in first person with Aiyonna? And you were always third person with Acheron? Now it's third with Aiyonna, and first with your charrie! xD]]

Aiyonna smiled softly and wrapped and arm around Alondra, squeezing her lightly. She could only barely grasp that Alondra was her daughter, not just physically, and not just mentally... She was countless times more... hopeful, than Aiyonna had been at her age. It made her wonder what Acheron had been like at this age, because she sure as heck hadn't inherited her view on life from her mother. [If she had, she'd most likely be wandering around, wondering what the heck life was about, and why everyone tried to sugar coat everything; what was being hidden beneath the cloak of protective parents?]

[[Accomplished very little in this post, right? xD]]
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:49 pm

((XD))

"I love you, Momma," she said, looking up at the eyes so similar to hers.
"You know, tomorrow is a Saturday, and that means the rink's open... Can we go rollerblading after I get back from Father's?" she suddenly asked.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:02 pm

Aiyonna blinked before answering, "I see no reason why we shouldn't. Though I can't guarantee that I will be able to keep up with you." Aiyonna smirked slightly.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down