Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lightning and Ashes... plus one?! [[Eboneaux and me, The BME!]]

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Lightning and Ashes... plus one?! [[Eboneaux and me, The BME!]] Empty Lightning and Ashes... plus one?! [[Eboneaux and me, The BME!]]

Post  The BME Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:34 am

No need for posting characters, but I will 'introduce' the plot a bit more.

[[Oh! And JC is in this too, as I couldn't see Aiyo with anyone else right now xP]]

Last night, Aiyo was sitting by JC on the couch, snuggled up to him, and fell asleep. This was very alarming for Aiden, and then Aiyo when she woke up. She felt reeeaaalllly bad and sick, and nauseous and-yeah. So she went to the bathroom [Oh! Her temperature was 150 degrees, but that was only a few degrees above normal, as she has a lot of electricity in her to heat her xD]] and looked at her stomach properly, as a streak of pain shot across it. She really hadn't paid much attention to it, just thought she was gaining like a billion pounds, and realized that she was pregnant... with Acheron's baby.
Then she went to the hospital [[after telling Aiden and JC, Aiden choked on his water, and JC like was in shock xD]] to get a due date and ultrasound/etc. When she got out, figuring out that she had two weeks MAXIMUM, the doctor actually thought 1 week or less, she went to the post office and mailed Ash a copy of the ultrasouns and a note that says : Happy now?
So, now that I've bugged you for what Ashykinz would do, we must RP about it, because everyone knows that The BME can't do Acheron. XP
Well, we are going to skip to the day when Aiyo has the baby, as I don't think Acheron is going to appear in the week very much xP

I'll start, as I have no clue when you'll be on next =)

I had never known what it would feel like, or how I'd be able to tell, but I most certainly could. My water broke.
Aiden, who'd been watching me closely ever since I had come down the stairs and announced that I was pregnant, stood quickly, walking over to me hastily and helping me to the car. I slid in, letting him drive, as I was sure I'd freak, to the hospital.
They ushered us quickly to a hospital room, and I laid down on the bed, completely freaking out now. They said it'd still be a few hours, but I was still scared out of my mind. I held the armrest tight, wondering still a name.
Then I remembered, Acheron. How would he even know? Of course, I couldn't care less if he didn't show, but it was his child as well...

[[I have been wondering how Acheron would know... as Aiyo sure as heck won't tell him xD]]
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

Lightning and Ashes... plus one?! [[Eboneaux and me, The BME!]] Empty Re: Lightning and Ashes... plus one?! [[Eboneaux and me, The BME!]]

Post  Black Thorns Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:47 pm

((Hmm... Ooh! Ooh! Can I be the daughter after she is a little older, like... three or four?
GAH! I wanna put down "and when she was asleep..." but that wouldn't work... Unless... Oh! I know! The baby forces her to go to sleep...?))

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Lightning and Ashes... plus one?! [[Eboneaux and me, The BME!]] Empty Re: Lightning and Ashes... plus one?! [[Eboneaux and me, The BME!]]

Post  The BME Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:55 pm

[[Hm... I don't know how long my story thing will last xD]]
[[Well, Aiyo is really, reaaalllyyy tired right now, and she sleeps so she can take care of her better xP so, in a sense, the baby does force her to sleep, but Aiyo does it of her own accord xP]]
[[My biggest question is how and when Acheron'll get there, and what he'll do xP]]
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:05 pm

((Okay- also, do not reply to the ST post- I'm working on a reply to you and dreamerz.))

Acheron had been watching- though his lover did not know it. When she slept, in those brief moments, he would climb silently inside of her window, and feel her stomach, listen to the tiny heartbeat of her.. of his daughter.
It was then that he had been watching, it was then that his daughter was to be born. As he had promised, Acheron raced to the hospital, his car reaching illegal speeds within seconds.He had burst through the doors, ignoring the desk worker and walking straight to his lover.
"I promised you that I would be here," he said quietly, moving into a chair next to her.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:41 pm

[[Just deleted it xD]]

I shook slightly as Acheron arrived.
"Some promises are better not to be kept," I said, my voice showing how tired I was. She kicked again, and, as normal, I gasped softly, then realizing it was only her.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:47 pm

((Okay- also, sorry I wasn't replying. I had to rake up the rest of the leaves.))

Acheron flashed a brief smile as his daughter moved, then quickly cancelled it out.
"I am a man of my word, my dear; I love my daughter and will always make sure she realizes who her father is." He murmured, his eyes on the swollen stomach of his lover.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:51 pm

[[No biggie xP]]

I sighed softly, wishing I didn't seem so weak around him.
"That depends on what your word is. I only figured as much," I said.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:01 pm

Acheron sighed.
"I may be hellspawn in your eyes, but I only wish that I may seem different to my daughter. How..." he swallowed quickly. Weakness... he was showing too much of it, "How long will it be?"

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:05 pm

I blinked. Yes, he was hellspawn in my eyes.

"No one knows how long it will be," I said, wondering how much he knew about my situation.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:12 pm

Acheron sighed, closing his eyes and leaning back against his chair. Acheron listened to the developing mind of his daughter, which so far only processed the most basic of thoughts. Acheron sent a picture of himself to her, and him holding her. The responce he got was a feeling of love and fear (being outside of her mother.) and a movement in Aiyonna's stomach.
"She doesn't know, either..." he murmured. "She's scared.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:16 pm

I sighed softly.
"As am I," I said quietly.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:28 pm

((Hmmm... maybe she could be called Autumn or Nikolease/Niko?))

"Childbirth... It seems like such a frieghtening prospect. You will make it through, though, as will my sweet daughter."
Acheron smiled briefly at her. They weren't at eachother's throats- a rare thing, indeed.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:34 pm

[[Hm... I was thinking something more like Alena or Alyson... I think it needs to start with an 'A' because both of her parents have A names xP]]

[[That is weird! xD It's because Aiyo is tired, mommy Aiyonna xP]]

I sighed softly.
"I know. It's just hard to grasp," I said, closing my eyes, still holding my stomach.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:38 pm

((Hmm... Yes, the "A" Gang needs to have an A- daughter. Hmmm... *runs off to look at baby names*))

Acheron cautiously placed his hand on Aiyonna's soft stomach, feeling the movement of the baby. The baby who, within the next few hours, he could hold...
"You'll be okay," he murmured, to both of them.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:41 pm

[[Yepperz! Aiyo's baby must be an 'A Girl' xP]]

Another wave of exhaustion took over, and I closed my eyes softly. I drifted off into a light, silent sleep.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:49 pm

[[I just realized something!!! If Aiyo had reported Acheron as a ... Offender, then he would have no custody, which he really doesn't have too much right now xP, over the baby, and he would not even get to hold her!!! xD]]
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:52 pm

((Oooh, and, staying with the wierd names:
Acacia-
Meaning:
Point; spine; thorn
Pronunciation:
(ah KAY shah); (ah KAY see uh)

Alondra-
Meaning:
Defender
Pronunciation:
(ah LAWN drah)
How about those?))

Acheron felt the stomach of his lover rise and fall more steadily as she fell asleep. This gave him time to bond with his to-be-born daughter.
The first thing he registered was the feeling of determination from her. The next was a series of images, of wanting to come out and see him and her mother, and he got a stream of images as she turned to begin out.
"Nurse!" he shouted.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:53 pm

((Nooo! He needs his daughter...))

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:55 pm

[[xD I know! Just something to hold over his head xD]]

An excruciating pain went through my body, jerking me awake.
"Holy crap!" I said, my voice shaking now.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:03 pm

((You didn't respond about names! *pouts*))

Acheron called again, and a woman came rushing over.
"What is it?" she asked, before she saw Aiyonna.
"Oh, gosh..." she muttered. She gestured for a doctor as Acheron watched with worry.
"You'll be okay," he whispered to her.

Last edited by Black Thorns on Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:06 pm

[[Woopsies! Sorry! xD]]
[[Hm... I kinda like Alondra... but I dunno... maybe we should look on some more sites xP]]

[[I. Am. So. Indecisive. xD]]

[[Wait-stretcher? She was in the labour room xD]]

I clenched my fists even tighter, my nails really, really hurting now, trying to overcome the pain in my body.
"If only.. she knew... how much she's... hurting me!" I gasped, biting my lip hard as I winced.

Last edited by The BME on Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:09 pm

((*bangs head* lemme edit... BRB. What the heck was I thinking!?!?))

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:15 pm

[[You weren't. xD JK, JK!!! xD]]

[[It's still your turn though xP]]
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:29 pm

((OMG... we sound like real parents, tryin' to think of baby names.))

"She doesn't like that she's hurting you, but she has to," Acheron said to Aiyonna, grasping her hand and rubbing small circles into it.

"Excuse me? I need permission to numb you... The hospital has to be legal and everything," said a twenty-something nurse holding a clipboard and a pen as she came into the room.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:32 pm

[[Ahaha!!! I know!!! xD]]

I blinked and nodded.
"Yeah," I said softly, awaiting even a simple dulling of the pain.

[[Too bad Aiyo won't let Acheron in while she's birthing xD She is still too scared of him... xP]]
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next