Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supernatural+Normal Teens (Hunters, Chika, Eboneaux and Myself!)

4 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Supernatural+Normal Teens (Hunters, Chika, Eboneaux and Myself!) Empty Supernatural+Normal Teens (Hunters, Chika, Eboneaux and Myself!)

Post  The BME Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:47 pm

Erm- Well...
I think y'all know by now, as this is the sixth post xD
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

Supernatural+Normal Teens (Hunters, Chika, Eboneaux and Myself!) Empty JC and CJ creator

Post  Chika Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:50 pm

(Yes I know and I am loving it.)
Chika
Chika

Back to top Go down

Supernatural+Normal Teens (Hunters, Chika, Eboneaux and Myself!) Empty Erm-Aiyonna Creator...? xP

Post  The BME Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:51 pm

I simply cannot believe that we've been doing this for like a month!
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

Supernatural+Normal Teens (Hunters, Chika, Eboneaux and Myself!) Empty Re: Supernatural+Normal Teens (Hunters, Chika, Eboneaux and Myself!)

Post  Chika Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:52 pm

I thought we were doing this for more than a month.
Chika
Chika

Back to top Go down

Supernatural+Normal Teens (Hunters, Chika, Eboneaux and Myself!) Empty Re: Supernatural+Normal Teens (Hunters, Chika, Eboneaux and Myself!)

Post  The BME Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:54 pm

Eh, I honestly have no clue.
Wait-Yeah it's been almost 2 months now... about 50 days or so...
Gheesh Shocked
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:54 pm

Soo, hm. I will post summary.

JC and Mayo Aiyo are havin' a touchy-feely moment after she and Ashykins had an... incident. Let's call it that. Smile- awkward smile, BTW
Acheron had a dream he was being choked to death by a snake for his sins. affraid
CJ and Tess are bein' all lovey-dovey too, right? I love you
Then I got all freaked out pale an' we deleted the post because it violated the PB rules. Now we are here, and here is good. Very Happy

I know, this is awesome. Month-long posts! WHOOT!

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:59 pm

S... who wants to start?

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  Chika Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:03 pm

(I guess that will be me. Smile )

JC looked over to Aiyo and looked down. "Sorry about that I thought kissing you would help but I guess not." he said, as he sighed and closed his eyes.
Chika
Chika

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:06 pm

I clenched my fists. "It isn't your fault. It simply triggers too many painful memories right now," I said, my voice still wavering slightly, but it was getting stronger.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:07 pm

((I hate RPing without other people. Aaaand.... here comes Ashykins! Twisted Evil ))

Acheron stood up, debating between returning home or going to the Lovebirds.
Option two, it is, he thought, tuning and making his way back through the forest.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:09 pm

My eyes widened as I felt his approach, finding myself shuddering violently once more as the new memory played over in my head. Over and over and over and over...
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Chika Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:14 pm

JC saw Acheron approach and got up. "Just leave. Leave her alone. Can't you see what you have done to her." he said, getting pissed off at this guy.
Chika
Chika

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:16 pm

[Button, oh button, oh where have thou fled?
Did thee tarry too long amongst fabric and thread?
Did thee roll off my buzzam and cease to exist?
How I wish I could follow thee,
Into the mist]

[xD]

[Well, I gotta go now -_-]
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:17 pm

((How come it takes forever for someone to reply after me, but as soon as I am typing, someone else posts?))

Acheron emerged at the edge of the clearing, on the complete opposite side as them. The boy was angry at him, and he understood perfectly well why. It was only logical.
"You never opened your birthday present, Aiyonna," he said, leaning against the rough bark of a tree.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:17 pm

((Bye-bye, Mayo Aiyo and Achey.))

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  Chika Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:20 pm

(See you later. I guess I will log off and go back to ponybox.)
Chika
Chika

Back to top Go down

Supernatural+Normal Teens (Hunters, Chika, Eboneaux and Myself!) Empty It's me again :P

Post  Hunters from PB Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:09 pm

(Heeeeyo Mayo Aiyo Razz haha they all rhyme).
(Anywho, I am Hunters, just incase you were wondering what freak wanted to join your RPs 6th repost ;P it's just me though).

(Sooo...someone want to fill me in on Tess and CJ's status? Did you post after I did Chika?)
Hunters from PB
Hunters from PB

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:09 pm

((lol!, Hunters, I was actually thinking, "WTF!? Who's Dance-Beyond? This is OUR RP, lady! It says so right there!" And then I saw. As a result, my thought was "ooooh".
I dunno, really. Ask Chika. Very Happy))

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  Chika Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:13 pm

(I think I did but I will repost it again.)

CJ blushed a little and looked back at her. "How much of that conversation did you hear?" he said, as Sabrina just nudged his hand.
Chika
Chika

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:20 pm

I clenched my fists, which was hard, as they were shaking at the mere sight of him.
"Why should I?" I asked, softly, as I didn't want my voice to crack much.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunters from PB Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:00 pm

(lol yeah - even if this wasn't posted in the private section, if someone joined on the 6th repost - they'd be INSANE! XP)
(Thanks Chika)

Tess giggled, "Just the end".

Letting go of CJ, Tess turned back to get Sabrina's tack from the doorway.
She let herself into the stall, and tacked up the mare in record time.
Turning to Josh's stall, she found his tack on the rack next to the crossties, and took it in with her.
She tacked him up, and lead him out to CJ.
Hunters from PB
Hunters from PB

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:07 pm

(( *sniffles* I joined on the third... But Ashykins already had a story, so it was A-Okay. (Smile)

Acheron leaned back against the tree, his eyes looking up at Aiyonna's.
Because I asked you to. He replied, simply. Then, whispering, You know what hapens when you don't do as I ask, lover dearest...

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:27 pm

I shuddered slightly at his whispers.
I have every normal human teen right to refuse to do as you ask, I said, irmls. [Sorry! 'Him' not 'irmls'... xD I am literally cracking up right now. What a stupid spelling mistake! Irmls=/=him... xD]

[[Guess where I got the 'normal human teen' from?! -GASPES- xD]]

Last edited by The BME on Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:54 pm

((Irmls? Erm-els? WTHeck does that mean?
Also- yays for remembering stuffs!))

"As you have told me, dear, we are not normal teens," he urmured, his voice loud enough tht she would hear him, but not enough to carry it to the others.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  Chika Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:58 pm

"Thanks Tess. I don't know what I would of done without you." CJ said, as he lead the mare out of the stall. "I guess I'm ready for my first lesson.

"Why are you always trying to get her?" JC asked Acheron, as he looked at him with a calm look.
Chika
Chika

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next