Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supernatural+Normal Teens (Hunters, Chika, Eboneaux and Myself!)

4 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Supernatural+Normal Teens (Hunters, Chika, Eboneaux and Myself!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Supernatural+Normal Teens (Hunters, Chika, Eboneaux and Myself!)

Post  Black Thorns Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:07 pm

Acheron turned his gaze to Aiyonna's suitor. (Whoo, go me, schmancy talk.)
"Because I can, boy," he replied.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Supernatural+Normal Teens (Hunters, Chika, Eboneaux and Myself!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Supernatural+Normal Teens (Hunters, Chika, Eboneaux and Myself!)

Post  The BME Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:19 pm

I clenched my fists tighter, ignoring the pain from my sharp fingernails digging into my skin.

"Yes, I have told you that, many a time. But I meant a different meaning for 'normal'. Not as in the teens part.... it is a normal right. A right we are born with. Not normal teen, as we are very much not that," I said, my voice in the scarily steady and cool way it took on before I exploded.
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunters from PB Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:53 pm

Tess laughed and lead Josh out, coming up beside CJ and Sabrina.
She smiled and explained the basics of leading, mounting and walking.
"So you mount on the left side, then with Sabrina, just give her a little squeeze with your legs and your as good as gold", she explained. "Any questions? I'll explain more once you're mounted..."
Hunters from PB
Hunters from PB

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:28 pm

"It is your right, lover, that is true; Certain rights can be taken away, however.
"We are getting a slightest bit tempermental, dearest; shall you calm youself?" Acheron asked- more of a statement then a question.
Unthinkingly, he took a step fowards.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:05 am

I stepped a step back as he came forth.
"No. No one can take away rights one is born with. And, no. I will make no attempt to 'calm' myself either. You, of all people, know perfectly well I cannot control my emotions very well," I growled.
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

Post  Chika Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:51 pm

"I think that is as far as you go." JC said, as he came in between them. 'Don't worry Aiyo.' he said, as he called a wall between them and Acheron. "Hopefully that will hold him." he said, looking back at Aiyo and smiling.

"Okay I think I have it all." CJ said, as he climbed on to Sabrina's back and looked down. "Wow bigger than I thought." he said, calmly down.
Chika
Chika

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:56 pm

I sighed and shook my head softly.
"It isn't physically that he gets to me... Mentally," I said, closing my eyes and looking down.

[[Sorry... but I have to experiment with colours!]]
]Hey! Does it work? In G.R.E.E.N.?

Dark green?

Rojo!
Orange!
Amarillo!
Verde! Green! My favorite colour as well as Aiyo's (plus black and silver xP)
Azul!
Darn... Violeta? Purpura? Crap... what is Spanish for purple???

xD
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunters from PB Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:35 pm

(lol BME how do you do that colour thing? Very Happy)

Tess giggled as she swung her leg easily over Josh's saddle.
"Okay, so just squeeze her gently with your legs and she'll walk. Keep your heels down, make sure the stirrup is on the balls of your feet...not the heel, sit up striaght, and hold the reins loosly. She's good and will just follow beside Josh". Tess watched as CJ fixed his position.
Hunters from PB
Hunters from PB

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:50 pm

{ [ colour = red ] Text here [ / color ] Very Happy ]

You can do the colour with pretty much ANY colour!!!! =D Exciting, isn't it? xD]

[Well... Random/Funny story that just happened;
Okay-So-I was actually typing the stuff about the colour scripts [Above^] when my computer froze, and a pop up said that a Flash was failing or something, and asked if I wanted to abort the script.
Well... Silly, stupid, Republican BME didn't think this over very well, and kept clicking the 'No' button, because I was Pro-Life! xD]
[That's when it hit me that it wasn't about human babies; it was about exiting out on something. xD]

The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:16 am

Acheron was tempted to roll his eyes at her, but decided against it. She had obviously never been to the communist countries of the world.
"Shall I, then?" he replied, pulling up a large wave of calm, passiveness with his powers- but not yet sending it.

Hehe. Smile

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Supernatural+Normal Teens (Hunters, Chika, Eboneaux and Myself!) - Page 2 Empty My colour test thingy ;P

Post  Hunters from PB Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:05 pm

yeah just testing out these
codes
it's making me mad
because if you spell colour with a 'u'
the canadian way
then it doesn't work!
Hunters from PB
Hunters from PB

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:59 pm

Well that's because
Americans
Probably made this website and its coding
So of course]
The words are spelled
The American way.

Hehe, that was fun.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:25 pm

[[Ahaha! I use a 'u' in colour as well, as in 'favour', 'favourite', 'favoured', and.. well, all my American buddies think, well, erm, perhaps 'know' is a better word, that I'm a freak when I spell it that way xD
If you look, I have to correct like all of my colourful posts because I'm used to spelling it that way xP]

I clenched my fists tight.
"Yes, as a matter of fact I have been to a few communist countries. My reasons, though, were not to obseerve their customs. Simply to obey," I said, in my very cool, about-to-explode voice.
I blinked, realizing I hadn't done that. "Which I never did," I added, shrugging.

I narrowed my green eyes slightly.
"No. Don't. I don't like things forced upon me, and you of all people know that," I said, my voice shaking ever-so-slightly from its calm-but-about-to-kill-someone voice.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:37 pm

Acheron smiled at her.
"Too bad, lover," he said, trusting forth his mass of emotion. It would calm her, and make her somewhat submissive.
"How do you feel, sweetheart?" he asked.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:51 pm

I sighed, angrily, and sat down.
[[Was she standing? I don't remember xD]]
"Tell me. If you still call me the same things you did pre-break up, I-I don't get it. Things of that sort mean you care for someone. You don't care for me," I said.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:00 pm

"You don't read emotions, cher, you have no idea if I do or do not care for you."
Acheron, in fact, did not care for her; he loved her.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:04 pm

I shook my head.
"True. I don't read emotions. I read minds and every part of the mind, which emotions is in. Sure, I am not a master at it, but I can, sort of," I said.

I blinked.
"No. You do not love me. If you loved me, you would have let me go when I broke up, instead of punishing me the worst way I told you possible. And then, that's only the beginning. You would have never hurt me in the first places. Possibly... lust is a better word," I said, an edge in my voice even though he tried to calm me.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:35 pm

[[Random-
I saw this, and immediately thought of Acheron. xP
'Through clever and constant application of propaganda, people can be made to see paradise as hell, and also the other way round, to consider the most wretched sort of life as paradise.'
--Adolf Hitler
xD]]
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:37 pm

"Not in the true way of an Empath, my lover. You can read it, mostly, but not in all entirety, You read merely one emotion at a time... I can read, feel, manipulate every emotion from every person in a crowded room. That is reading emotion."

He looked at her. "Love, yes, I do love you. It is love clouded with lust, my sweet... If I only lusted you, you would be dead by now."

((OMG, that is sooo Acheron... Dang, that is just freaky.))

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:49 pm

I rolled my eyes.
"Simply restating what I just said, naturally," I said, irritably.

I raised an eyebrow.
"Oh? I would? How do you know that I would not be able to defend myself that much? Or that I'd even oppose to death?"
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:56 pm

((I just realized that that was from Hitler. *grabs sharpie* *draws Hitler mustasche on Ashykins*))

Acheron did not reply to her first responce, simply to her second.
" I know you, cher, that is why. You would fight, then you would want it... You would be so close, my sweet, to slipping away, untill you remembered your friends and the boy. You would fight back, and I would succeed anyways. That is how I know, my sweet- do you not remember?" he asked.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:11 pm

I shook my head.
"No. I have no ties to anyone or anything. I am in no relationship with anyone, and friends can pass away without being missed. Especially someone such as myself," I said, simply.

[[XD Wow... xP]]
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:20 pm

"Are you so sure, my dearest lover? What has stopped you before? I know, for a fact, it was not simply a failed attempt. You would have fixed the problem the next time..."
He smiled at her.
"If you really wouldn't object, dear... shall we test it out?"

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:36 pm

I raised my eyebrows slightly.
"How do you think that it wasn't simply a failed attempt? Maybe something intervened?" I said, looking at Safrisce. She had grabbed the blade from my hand. I rolled my eyes.

I blinked.
"Are you asking permission to kill me?" I questioned, amused.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:50 pm

"Again- you would have planned out times differently. Sweetheart, I know you... something, someone, held you here."
Acheron smiled at her, "I am asking permission to almost-kill you. You see, I would like to know just how suicidal you are... I wouldn't go all the way; that would be far to easy for you. Instead, a new memory would follow you... the memory of me, slowly taking away your essence..."

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next