Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supernatural+Normal Teens (Hunters, Chika, Eboneaux and Myself!)

4 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Supernatural+Normal Teens (Hunters, Chika, Eboneaux and Myself!) - Page 4 Empty Re: Supernatural+Normal Teens (Hunters, Chika, Eboneaux and Myself!)

Post  Black Thorns Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:36 pm

((On the piano from youtube. Google "hedwig's theme"))
((Well... Yes.))
((He was referring to physical attraction, dear. That is what he sent. And NO FAIR. She was soooo supposed to, like, be all, "Ooh, hey..." XD))
((Okay. You do that, dearie.))

Acheron pressed the emotion over and over upon Aiyonna, intensifying it as he went. They became stronger, more frequent, and they were sure to overcome her. He visibly strained with the effort he was pushing into this, the control and strength it took was extreme.
"My dear... Attraction... Can be be physical... As well as... Mental," he said through gritted teeth, his breath short, "I also know... Just how strong... Your brother's powers... Are. Wherever is... Your Aiden...?"
He forced himself not to slap her for laughing.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Supernatural+Normal Teens (Hunters, Chika, Eboneaux and Myself!) - Page 4 Empty Re: Supernatural+Normal Teens (Hunters, Chika, Eboneaux and Myself!)

Post  The BME Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:57 pm

[[I can never seem to get tutorials as much as trial and error fro sheet music... xD]]

[[XD Well do I have the besteristic comeback for that!!! Unfortunately, it it true for me as well... xD]]
[[Hey, is it fair what he did to her? No, I didn't think so. XD]]

She stepped back, sliding down a tree trunk as a grin swept her features. She laughed, unable to stop. She knew it was getting on his nerves that he wasn't getting on hers... but seriously? Playing the 'physucal attraction' on a teenage girl?!
"Ash?" She could not stop herself from using his nickname; he had actually succeeded in forcing the attraction over her enough to where she could only bear so much. She chuckled.
"Have thou forgotten that I, as odd and shocking as this may seem to you, am a female human teen?" She sopped, laughing again. "And that we, as girls, go day in, day out hiding physical attraction to countless guys we see on the streets? Simple, really. So simple that I cannot believe that you think yourself to be an exception to this," and she cracked up again. "Attraction is not something you can force over one of us and expect us to behave too much differently if we go through it every day we go to town!"

[[I am almost cracking up right now with how true that is xD]]
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:05 pm

((Harrumph.))
((That was Acheron. He misses lovey Aiyo.))
((Also- well, if attraction doesn't work, he may have to try something more... intense. XD))

Acheron did not reply, instead seating himself beside her. Should she truely feel such attraction towards him- as shown by the use of his nickname, which only very few knew, and it was only used with affection- she should enjoy this. He ran his hand along her jawline, then stroked her hair.
"Love, if simple attraction does not work... Shall we try a more intense feeling?"

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:38 pm

[[Please excuse the delayed replies, my dear; cell phone and being distracted with the new Nook book I got is quite... stalling.]]

[[Of course he does. And that's why he destroyed anything they had between them when she tested his love for her. xD]]

[[Uh-oh... This might get... interesting... ]]

She rolled her eyes.
"Hit me with your best shot."
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:53 pm

((-Sings-C'mon and hit me with your best shot! Why don't you hit me with your best shot? Fire awaaaaaaaaa-hey hey!!))
((He's telling me to stop singing and go over to the other RP so that he can luuuurve Aiyo.))

Acheron slammed her with an intense, roaring, mind-ripping wall of ((Gosh I dun wanna say iiiiiitttt...)) lust. It was far more intense than what she'd ever felt before, even before the Night. More than he'd probably felt, as well. Even with her reflections she wouldn't be able to prevent it.
"Do you desire any more, lover dearest?" he asked tauntingly.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:57 pm

[[-Snaps fingers- EXACTLY what I was gonna have her whisper-sing!!! xD Niceee!!! That's kinda what I settled for, though. xD]]

She chuckled, funneling the emotion to Safrisce.
Sorry, dear. It is all for the best, though, I reassured her as she pawed the ground in confusion of her new thoughts.

[[xD]]
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:10 pm

((Ohmygod. I can hardly breathe I'm laughing so hard. Acheron is curled into a ball and whimpering at the thought of Safrice lusting for him... Scary.))

Acheron's eyes narrowed. He stood and stepped infront of her, his eyes boring into hers. He washed away all traces of the funneled emotion from Safrice- disturbing thoughts, really- and grabbed Aiyonna's hair. He yanked her upright with it, seething.
He had yet to kill a woman, but there was always a first time for everything.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:16 pm

[[Told ya it might get interesting!!! ;D]]

She simply rolled her eyes as he jerked her up.
"Pain is nothing to me; you are quite aware of this, are you not? Death is nothing but peace and separation from you."
'You' was a rather acid-laced word as she spoke.

"Ah, but pain and death to her causes somewhat of a large disruption to myself, even though she would not flinch at the sight of it. A masculine voice sliced the air this time, as he emerged, his forest green eyes, identical to Aiyonna's, were nearly aglow with anger.

[[Uh-Oh!!! Here comes the big brother!!! XD]]
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:23 pm

((Oooh, how scary... *rolls eyes*))

Acheron grew even more infuriated with Aiyonna's smart mouth. Seeing as his hand was holding her hair- the other slammed against the tree- he bit her, hard, on the mouth.
"Don't. Mouth. Off."

"Leave now, Aiden," Acheron hissed, trapping Aiyonna's throat underneath his hand, "Or you will regret it. You see, I am not in <i>the best of moods</i>, so I suggest you do not interfere. It is none of your buisness what happens now."

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:31 pm

[[How do you bite someone on the mouth?!]]

[[xD Yeah... I know... That's why... Twisted Evil ]]

She was not phased. He had been cruel to her before. This was nothing.

But with Aiden, this was completely different.
"None of my business, you say? I beg to differ. She and I, or have you forgotten, not only share bloodline, but blood in itself. And, given, she wouldn't mind losing it, but I would never allow you to hurt her without putting up a fight first."
And that's when three other guys emerged from the woods as well.

[[Hehehe... > : D Guess who these guys are?!]]
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:44 pm

((I dunno))

Acheron hissed in annoyance, throwing Aiyonna to the ground. He pressed the side of her head with his boot, keeping her pinned.

"Fighting is rather enjoyable, Aiden. I do hope you put up a good one before I finish you..."

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:47 pm

[[Maybe you shall find out... maybe you won't... xD]]

She sighed.
"Acheron, I do tire of being tossed about like a toy, you know. Bien sur, there is only so much I can do to help you vent your anger..." she said, sending a searing bolt of electricity around his hands, holding them stronger than any mere iron. I sent a swift kick towards his leg, the one that was holding me down, causing enough of a disruption to hurl myself off the ground. Safrisce immediately trotted up to me, her head in front of my torso protectively as she bared her teeth. I stroked her mane, but brushed her aside, stepping towards him. I pinned him to the nearest tree.
"Parlez-en à moi. Ce que vous faites comme ça? Pourquoi êtes-vous si en colère? Personne ne peut vous aider si vous n'admettez pas ... Pas moi même."

[[She meant to say "Talk to me. What made you like this? Why are you so angry? No one can help you if you do not admit... Not even myself."]]
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:55 pm

Acheron glared at her, then kneed her sharply in the stomach, forcing her away.
"You wish to fight, Aiden?" he asked, hissing, "Then your wish shall be granted!"

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:33 pm

The slight pain only fueled the fire within her; he should have known this. She pressed him calmly to the tree... only it was the calm that was right before a female completely exploded.
"Acheron," she began smoothly, "réponds-moi. Vous savez que je peux aider ... Vous ne veulent pas admettre que vous avez besoin de moi."

Aiden hissed. He did not like, in any form, that his sister was so keen of forgiving people and then helping them. He knew that Acheron didn't actually care for her any longer, and would continue to hurt her, even though she'd hardly fight back.
"No, I wish you to leave her alone, since you ask me what I wish!" he snapped, moving closer and circling Acheron like a cat would a mouse before pouncing.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:46 pm

"Mon cher amant, si je le désire pour obtenir de l'aide, je ne devrais pas le faire alors qu'il ya de nombreux témoins. Les choses dont je dois avouer ne sont pas celles pour les oreilles de nombreux ..." Acheron replied, not bothering to move himself from the tree. He felt no want or need to move.

"Aiden, cat-and-mouse is a game I should always succeed at- Besides, it is no fun when one does not bother to engage in the activities! As you see," Acheron said, "I hardly care of what is currently going to happen to me- If I did, you should play mouse..."

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:13 pm

She sighed softly.
"Malheureusement, mon frère ne fait pas confiance vous suffit d'être là où il ne peut pas regarder." Aiden shook his head in agreement. "Mais avez-vous oublié les esprits? Notre force? Il n'a jamais été difficile pour vous de communiquer à un seul ... car vous étiez la personne qui m'a appris."
She wanted to help... she really did. There was no way that she could do it blindly, though.

Aiden's eyes glowed with distaste and the signs of betrayed trust.
"I am playing no games, you idiot! If you have not forgotten, it is I who have the upper hand in this," he growled.

The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:16 pm

Acheron simply rolled his eyes in annoyance at Aiden.He gave him no responce, and focused again of Aiyonna.
This is a rather long story- Shall I start at the beginning? Or after the severing of our emotional ties?

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:28 pm

She shrugged.
Wherever it's less cryptic and easier to understand.

The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:50 pm

((Gar. Making me give you his paaaaasssstttt... Gar. Chu are mean. Now I have to tell you...))
Let us begin after the severing of our ties... You, of course, remember what I did. I snapped, there, then I left, as you know- but I did not return home. I took my automobile and began driving... As I drove, my mind began to formulate. I would explore, yes, I would- but I would move quickly and never stay for too long. I would build myself a sheild, an emotionless barrier; I would find others of our kind and form an army of sorts. Of course, that has never happened- I simply explored. With the natural charismatic aura of our kind, people began to drift to me- I had been driving for a while now, you see, far away from our homes, and had to make stops. You must understand I couldn't let that happen, I couldn't let them get close to me.
So I murdered a man in cold blood. Metaphorically, of course- his blood was as heated as any normal human. They had no cameras, however I murdered him with witnesses- witnesses whom I made sure would never tell.
Three other men soon followed him.
I had stood there, for a moment, I had wondered what to do with the bodies. I took the blood and painted on the floor a message that has been forgotten in my mind.

Acheron paused, before forcing himself to continue.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:55 pm

[[Did you just never WANT to tell me?! Is that why you kept slyly weaseling out of it by changing the subject when I asked? xD]]

She nodded, completely understandingly. Of course, she was sure that part of the understanding was a lie; she was slightly confused. Slightly. Why had he been so mad? Had he not taken it out on her? Not all of it, supposedly? How mad had she made him with a simple test? She decided against inquiring, or even letting her mind wander that far...

Yes... continue.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:01 pm

((Well...Actually... I know the gist of what happened to him, but I'm making it up as we go...))

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:05 pm

[[Nice, dear. xD]]
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:38 pm

((So if I do ever write his story, beware of changes. Smile))

Acheron let out a deep breath. Weakness... He was showing too much weaknes!
"I cannot say more... I've already said too much..."

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:07 pm

[[No big deal xD]]

She shook her head.
"You haven't quite answered my inquiry..." The crushing concern and innocence was back in her forest coloured eyes. She frowned in thought, blinking involuntarily.
Weakness is something that is revealed in front of certain others from time to time... She didn't want to say what she really had in mind, though...

[[I don't think she ever really lost her feelings for him... she just didn't want to admit them xD]]
[[Maybe that's why his forced emotions weren't working; because they were already present, and for him too ;D]]
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:28 pm

((Yes, and Acheron never lost his... Inside, something just... snapped. His past, plus what she did to him- he totally jumped tracks. Permanently- or maybe not...?))
((Bwa, I know very little about Africa. Excuse me if there are any Africans I offend))
Acheron began to chop his story, and edit out certain things he would rather not remember... Emotions, thoughts, during that time...
Eventually I had driven to an airport, where I left my car. It waasn't legally mine, and so I felt no remorse in leaving it behind. I went inside and bought a last-minute ticket to Africa- with a flase credit card. The wait was uneventful and I then borded the plane. The flight was rather boring, and I simply thought for those hours.
We soon landed, and I had a small, poor village in mind. I found a horse- whom I still have- and rode her to one. It took a while, but I soon arrived.
They immediately were wary of me. My rich, silk clothing, well-fed horse and the way I rode a horse without any means to control it. I welcomed this, encouraged it. Soon, rumors began to spread... I was crowned Lucifer's Son, a title you would agree with. Everybody feared and almost worshiped me... I adored it, pressed on for it to continue. I even used my powers to show them what I could do if they did not obey...

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next