Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supernatural+Normal Teens (Hunters, Chika, Eboneaux and Myself!)

4 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Supernatural+Normal Teens (Hunters, Chika, Eboneaux and Myself!) - Page 5 Empty Re: Supernatural+Normal Teens (Hunters, Chika, Eboneaux and Myself!)

Post  The BME Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:45 pm

[[His past that I STILL have no clue about. -Huffs- xD]]
[[Eh, I am not one who will call you out anyways. xD I've never been there... xD]]

She broke her stare slightly, efficiently averting her thoughts from revealing too much as they drifted through her mind.
Revealing yourself as a Supernatural was not exactly 'safe', - She cut herself off before finishing that phrase. And then using your abilities in such ways would only make you more prone to be... ah... used against your will. Knowing you, you eluded that part, but what about the witnesses? Being held captive by the government, especially this one, is not pleasant... she said, remembering her short term of being held in underground facilities. Short term, of course, because the humans were weak compared to her... and especially at that time of month. She rolled her eyes at the general human's stupidity.
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

Supernatural+Normal Teens (Hunters, Chika, Eboneaux and Myself!) - Page 5 Empty Re: Supernatural+Normal Teens (Hunters, Chika, Eboneaux and Myself!)

Post  Black Thorns Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:02 pm

((Bwahaha. Yes.))
((Achey... The three men WERE the witnesses...))

They gave me evermore power over them. I only showed them the darkest side of my powers- one man killed himself from the emotions I inflicted upon him... Three men following after the first? They were the witnesses...

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:06 pm

[[Woopsies... ]]

[[...]]

[[I begin to wonder whether I carry a blonde gene or something... xD]]

She nodded.
Of course. You have an eerie knowing of what to inflict to make someone want to commit suicide, Aiyonna admitted.
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:36 pm

((Prob'ly... XD))

Acheron sighed. It is the combination of mind-reading and empathy... You can find their flaws, use them, whisper to them in heir mind about their problems, force feelings of depression and self-hate... And suicide is born.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:53 pm

[[There's just no one in my genes that was blonde though!!! Redheads, brown, and blackheaded-s... xD [[imma brunnete, though. XP]]]]

She glanced away again; eye contact with any guy for a prolonged period of time was considered threatening to her. Even while they had been dating, she was often the one who broke a stare.
Hm... I meant... No, I shouldn't say that... she argued with herself, while talking to him.. She did that a lot; something Aiden had tried to discipline her from, since it gave too much of her thoughts away...
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:59 pm

Acheron held back a chuckle at her wandering thoughts.
"Should not say what, love?"

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:54 pm

She raised her eyebrows.
"I shouldn't say it, as in I won't. It wouldn't be... helpful, by any means."
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:46 pm

You have piqued my curiousity, love, and I wish immensely to satisfy it. I have no problem taking extreme measures to do so.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:55 pm

[[So THAT'S what that word is!!! xD I always thought it was 'peaked' but that never sounded right... xD]]

She huffed.
"Unii nu se schimbă niciodată..." she complained under her breath, in her native language; Romanian.
[[Sooo many things I haven't told you about Aiyo!!! Like, that she's fullblooded Romanian xD]]
I-I forgot what I was going to say.
But it was a lie. She knew.

[[She was thinking something like that he has an eerie way of knowing what to inflict to cause the most pain... as in how he was making her feel attraction towards him. She still actually does like him, but it just... is hard to admit when he treats her like he does, and when she resists from feeling anything. xP[/i]
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5