Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supernatural+Normal Teens (Hunters, Chika, Eboneaux and Myself!)

4 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Supernatural+Normal Teens (Hunters, Chika, Eboneaux and Myself!) - Page 3 Empty Spanish For "Violet"

Post  Hunters from PB Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:47 pm

(BME you wanted to know what violet is in spanish? Well I happen to be able to speak - VERY limitedly - some spanish Wink and you were right XD it's violeta XD good guess! XP)
Hunters from PB
Hunters from PB

Back to top Go down

Supernatural+Normal Teens (Hunters, Chika, Eboneaux and Myself!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Supernatural+Normal Teens (Hunters, Chika, Eboneaux and Myself!)

Post  The BME Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:09 am

[[I was actually trying to say 'purple'... but I am not very good at Spanish yet xP I think, like, everything I've learned was in about 3 days when we went on a missions trip to Matomoros, Mexica (about 5 miles south of the border xP)))

I shook my head.
"That was a long time ago, Acheron. Before I had relationship, blood or mental, to anyone besides my brother."

I blinked.
"Did you honestly think I was going to let you torture me?" I asked, disbelievingly.
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

Supernatural+Normal Teens (Hunters, Chika, Eboneaux and Myself!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Supernatural+Normal Teens (Hunters, Chika, Eboneaux and Myself!)

Post  Black Thorns Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:57 pm

((Purple in spanish is Purpura. Go crayons!))

"Lover; you have quite the relationships here... Yours seems to center around Death himself. Ah, Death is quite the handsome fellow, is he not? You see him as such... have you seen him in his true form? He is a very cruel, unforgiving master... Death forgets not the mistakes you stumble through... Death, my sweet, is unhappy with you; he hates how you come to close to his viselike grip, only to be taken away from him..."

Acheron stroked Aiyonna's pale jawbone, leaning in close to her. His lips nearly brushed her ear as he whispered his responce to her.
"I never expected you to... My love, I merely inquired out of courtesy..." he murmured, his hands making their path to her neck, encircling it.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:46 pm

[[Crayons rokk! XD]]

I shrugged.
"As you know, I care nothing of what Death thinks. Or anyone else, if the thoughts concern me, for that matter," I said dissmissively.

But when he wrapped his hands, his huge, strong hands that I could never seem to escape or elude, around my thin neck, I knew I probably needed to act. Maybe.
I raised an eyebrow.
"Courtesy? I wouldn't consider that a thing to be courteous about. Especially since it would mean spending the rest of my life with you," I hissed, acting as if his hands weren't there at all.
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

Supernatural+Normal Teens (Hunters, Chika, Eboneaux and Myself!) - Page 3 Empty Spanish for purple

Post  Hunters from PB Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:53 pm

(ooooh Razz)
Hunters from PB
Hunters from PB

Back to top Go down

Post  Chika Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:59 pm

JC got upset at what was happening then he made the earth shake and made Acheron's feet sink. He quickly grabbed Aiyo away from him and made him sink more.

"Okay I will try and do that but don't laugh." CJ said, as he sat up straight and put his heels down and kicked Sabrina. The mare just snorted a little then started to walk.
Chika
Chika

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:04 pm

I wasn't nearly as shaken now, because I had forced the new memories away with a powerful mental blow. I stepped away from where Acheron was quickly.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunters from PB Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:49 pm

Tess giggled softly as Sabrina glared at her, then sent Josh forward with her. Tess watched CJ closely, making sure he had his balance. His posture was good and she could tell he was thinking about balance. As Tess lead the way to the back trail, she kept an eye on Sabrina and CJ, making sure nothing went wrong.
Once they'd reached the trail, Tess smiled and pulled up on Josh, to let CJ and Sabrina catch up.

"You're doing well", she smiled at him. "You know you're allowed to relax a little...we're only going on a trail...just let your body move with the way Sabrina walks". She reassured CJ that relaxing was okay, then let Josh pick up his slow saunter once the mare had reached the entrance to the forest path.
Hunters from PB
Hunters from PB

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:07 pm

Acheron pulled himself out of the slowly-sinking ground, his bottoms of his jeans coated with dirt. He chuckled at JC, shaking his head and dusing off his hands. He was, truely, frustrated that his game had been snatched away from him. It was simply not fair, in his mind.
"Intervention, what a great thing... For you, at least. You see, I feel like the child who has his Christmas gifts taken away from him. Unhappy, and rather... disappointed, angry; the word is not quite rolling off of the tounge. Ah, but we will have a chance to resume our game, wont we, my sweet..." He said to Aiyonna.

((Apparently my sweat smells like onion rings. This I have discovered from numerous people informing me of such after I came out of my dance class. Just FYI.))

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:07 am

[[Oh...? That's not weird at all... Shocked xD]]

I was still shaking as he spoke to me.
"Highly possible, as much as I loathe the idea," I hissed.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Chika Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:53 pm

CJ relaxed in the saddle and felt the way Sabrina walked. "This feels much better. Plus I never thought it would be so high." he said, smiling, as he kept pace with Tess and Jake.

'Are you going to be okay?' JC said, as he got in front of Aiyo.
Chika
Chika

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:08 pm

I chuckled humorlessly.
"Nah. Never have been 'okay' in any way, shape or form."
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:33 pm

Acheron swung himself high into the nearest tree, rising steadily to his feet. He walked thoughlessly down the branch, then turned his eyes to Aiyonna.
"My love," he said, then finished with a simple whisper he knew she would hear, "raincheck."
He jumped out, landing on the balls of his feet. He stood straight up and whisted as he walked- the theme to "kill bill'.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:19 pm

I blinked.
"Acheron... I know when it's going to rain. I can also control it, as well as other storms. For instance," I mused, as a raincloud opened up and poured almost unnaturally heavily over him, but the other areas remained dry. Soaking him, and not even letting the ground be wet, something I had mastered within the first few days of learning about my powers.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:55 am

((Now you can say you know someone whose sweat smells like onion rings. It'll be impressive. XD))

Acheron's jaw twitched, but other then that he showed no signs of agitation from the storm. His hair flattened slightly, turning black with the rain, and his clothes clung to his body. He simply turned, and paused, his eyes meeting hers.
"Be glad you do not sleep, lover dearest," he hissed, spinning on his heel and stalking off.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:02 am

[[Ahahaha!!! Okay then... erm... 0.o]]

[[I knew Ashykinz wouldn't like that very much. XD hence why I/she did that xD]]

I rolled my eyes.
"Always have been," I said beneath my breath.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:48 pm

Acheron moved a good distance away, before shouting out in fury and slamming a fist into the wood of the nearest tree. He felt pain waves send up his arms, and the bark splinter beneath his hand. He didn't care, hitting the tree over and over again.
It was certainly a good thing that thier bones were stronger than most...

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:00 pm

((SOMEBODY POOOST!!))
((I wanna play...))

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:46 pm

[[Crap! Thought I did! XD]]

I could only faintly pick up on Acheron's thoughts. A rage settled over me. He was not sorry at all! That thrice accursed son of a gun! I really wanted to be able to stand up to him; to tell him what a foolish one he was... but he'd always have the intimidation factor over me. That and the ability to, almost, possess me with his Empath skills. I stood, sliding myself onto Safrisce.

[[I think it's between us now, dear. XP]]
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:56 pm

((Thrice accursed...schmancy,XD))

Acheron cooled his furious temper, leaning against the broken bark of the tree he'd beaten on. The silence- rather, near-silence- of the frest overwhelmed him. The daunting, threatening, hiss of a snake whispered in his ears...
Your sssssinsss... You musssst pay for your ssssinssss...
Acheron's jaw clenched, banishing the voice from his mind. They were all sinners- some more so than others. He could reside on the Devil's throne and feel no heat, for he could sin far worse than many; he could equal death and destruction as the Devil himself. At least, according to some. On one of his destinations, he had been feared by the town for being the son of the Devil. There would be an awestruck, frightened silence as he passed; he was used as threats for small children- "Behave, or you shall go to Acheron!". He was worshipped in pure fear- he had power over them. Power he lusted for, craved- he needed power.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:03 pm

[[xD Isn't that what our charries are known for???]]

[[0.0]]
[[Ashy's scary... ]]

The wave of pure... pure... evil seemed to wash over Acheron's mind. I jerked on Safrisce, immediately knowing that, because of me, others were in his path, able to be harmed. I gritted my teeth, turning Safrisce swiftly as she galloped toward him.
As she neared, we did not slow. She was with the idea of trampling him, but I forced her to turn at the last second, jumping off on top of him and pinning him to the ground.
"Don't you ever hurt anyone else, Acheron! Power, in your hands, would be hell to some. Not welcome in the least," I hissed in his face.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:16 pm

((Yeeesss...))
((Yay! He didn't lose scariness. I was afraid I had too fluffy of an Acheron, but nope! -happy dances-))
((You know, only I would be happy about that...))

Acheron threw his head back and laughed loudly, laughed at her.
"You really think, lover dearest, that should I so disire, you should halt me in my bloodlust? That you alone can prevent me from unleashing havoc and chaos if I wished to? You really believe that?"
He chuckled, running the back of his hand along her face. He let is drop to his side, and gave Safrice a quick raise of the eyebrow.
"Power... Power! Power is Godism, power is what most lust for... Power! Power..."

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:40 am

[[Mm, yes, you are quite correct there, mon chere... xD]]

I released a strong, excruciating electricity glide over him; something I knew that had to be multiplied in order to affect him at all.
"Yes! As a matter of fact, I do! I simply have feared you too much, but physical anything means nothing to me!!!" I snappped.

The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:34 pm

((I learned how to play a simplified version of the HP theme song. [Not with Hedwig's Theme, though. Sad]))
((I think I made him a bit too... evil. Eh. He's in a dark mood.))

Acheron felt the tingle of electricity wash over him, heard it crackle in his ears. He gave her a devilish grin, stepping closer.
"It doesn't mean... Anything? No physical thing can affect you, mean anything to you?" he whispered in her ear, tucking a strand of silver-black hair behind her ear. He kissed her temple, and stepped back.
"Then I am sure this will mean nothing to you," he said, sending a full-force wave of very large attraction towards himself over Aiyonna, "For attraction is physical, is it not?"

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:23 pm

[[Way cool! On what, may I ask? XP]]

[Hedwig had her own theme song?!]]

[[XD Ashy's always in a dark mood on 'these types' or Roleplays, is he not? XD]]

[[Acheron... you. Have. Got. To. Be. Kidding!!! XD Attraction?! That was soooo not what I was prepared for xD]]

[[Imma switch to 'third person' now... as it's kinda weird reolplaying from 'my' point of view if 'I'm' attracted to Acheron now... xD]]

Her knees buckled beneath her, almost giving in with the weight of his forced emotion. She had been praccticing this... but where was she to repel it to? Not back towards him... seeing as it was attraction towards himself... She almost laughed at a few mental thoughts that dirfted through her mind related to that.
"Physical? Who ever said attraction was physical? Mental, to the utmost degree. Besides," she said dangerously, "with Aiden's power to mimic, and master, other's powers, and with you being so close, I have had some practice with deflecting any degree of your abilities. Though this..." she trailed off; was she to admit? Why not? "Was not quite what I had prepared for." And then she laughed.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next