Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lightning and Ashes... plus one?! [[Eboneaux and me, The BME!]]

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Lightning and Ashes... plus one?! [[Eboneaux and me, The BME!]] - Page 5 Empty Re: Lightning and Ashes... plus one?! [[Eboneaux and me, The BME!]]

Post  The BME Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:33 pm

[[Sure! XP she shall be... at her house.... in... Alondra's light green with brown wood furniture room?]]
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

Lightning and Ashes... plus one?! [[Eboneaux and me, The BME!]] - Page 5 Empty Re: Lightning and Ashes... plus one?! [[Eboneaux and me, The BME!]]

Post  Black Thorns Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:35 pm

((Yeah, okay. Hmm... *thinks*.... She IS magical... May she be able to mind-speak?))

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:44 pm

[[Very, very, very basic words and phrases, but yeah =)]]
[[Oh, and I think Acheron should.... come into it or something... maybe... through the window? XP]p

I sat on the rocking chair, the thing swaying smoothly beneath me as I lulled Alondra back to sleep. She had woken up a while ago, hungry, and I had fed her, which always made her tired. Though, she had other plans rather than going to sleep.
No, she said, mentally of course. I rolled my eyes.
Momma's got to get rest too, baby, I said to her smoothly; as I was quite tired.
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:51 pm

((Our little shared-RP-character, Alondra. Though as soon as she can really start to think/talk/move well, I call her! XD))

Acheron certainly did not remember this tree being so pointy.
"Owww..." he moaned, barely keeping his balance as a branch poked him in a rather...vulnerable spot. He straightened after a moment a picked his way to the window, sliding inside smoothly.
How's my sweetheart? Acheron asked Alondra, smiling at her.
Daddy!She thought back, snapping wide awake.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:58 pm

[[Okay, gheesh! XD]]
[[Ahahaha!!! THAT is one scary mental image xD]]

I gasped loudly and jumped, swearing beneath my breath, when I heard a rustling behind me, then seeing that it was only Acheron.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:11 pm

((What is a scary mental image?))
Alondra squirmed in Aiyonna's arms, reaching out for her father. Acheron chuckled and lifed the girl out of her mother's grasp, rocking her gently. Her hands clenched on to the buttons of his shirt, accidentally pulling them off with her supernaturally-strong grip.
Acheron sighed as he plucked the dark buttons from her little hands, tucking them inside his pocket to sew back on later.
"Has your momma been nice, sweetheart?" he asked her, getting a reply in his head of "yes." He smiled, "Good, good! If she wasn't, I just might have to steal you from her..." he said teasingly, tapping her tiny baby nose. Her advanced mentality was a wonderous thing, truely.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:16 pm

[[Him getting poked by a branch xP]]

I stood tiredly, holding back a yawn.
"Like that'd happen," I said, rolling my eyes.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:20 pm

"Oh, it could; she just loves her momma so much I don't," he replied, Alondra sucking on his thumb. He tried to take it away, but she growled at him. Growled, literally growled.
"Well, then!" he said softly, letting her continue to nurse his thumb.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:23 pm

I raised an eyebrow.
"Oh? Her momma's scarily protective of her..."
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:05 am

"As is her father, mon chere," he replied. He shifted his weight from foot to foot, gently rocking Alondra. He hummed softly to her, comforting and low.

Last edited by Black Thorns on Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : XD I put Aiyonna instead of Alondra...)

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:22 am

[[Erm... I believe you have mixed up Alondra's name with Aiyonna's xD I though he was rocking Alondra... because I mean, Aiyonna would electrocute him if he touched her xD]]

I chuckled humorlessly.
"Motherly instincts, Acheron, are never taken up by the father. It's like... adrenaline... only strronger."
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:34 am

((XD! I did... Imma go edit it...))

"I see..." he murmured, his eyes on Alondra. She was far too advanced mentally for her tiny body...
Sleepy, she said, her eyelids fluttering closed and yawning.
Go to sleep, sweetheart, he replied, as she soon went limp in his arms.

Last edited by Black Thorns on Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:42 am

[[Ahaha!]]

I breathed steadily, watching her sleep in her father's arms. I forced away the horrid memories that such circumstances reminded me of, clenching my fists and glancing downward.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:34 pm

"How have you been, my love?" he asked, looking up at Aiyonna.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:41 pm

I raised my eyebrows slightly.
"Exhausted, upset, angry, confused- Shall I go on?"

[[Again, slow replies. Sorry I'm at an amusement park xP]]
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:44 pm

((I'm doing my math homework, so it's OK. XD))
((Awesome! I went to vallyfair over the summer. Funfun!))

"I was merely making small talk, my lover dearest; there is no need to get upset..." he said, rolling his eyes at her.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:03 pm

[[Okay xP]]
[[Yeah! Except that I am not doing anything besides talking and being dragged around xP Apple dumplings with cinnamon ice cream on top is what's keeping me going xD]]

I rolled my eyes.
"If you have nothing to say, simple; do not speak."
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5