Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lightning and Ashes... plus one?! [[Eboneaux and me, The BME!]]

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Lightning and Ashes... plus one?! [[Eboneaux and me, The BME!]] - Page 4 Empty Re: Lightning and Ashes... plus one?! [[Eboneaux and me, The BME!]]

Post  Black Thorns Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:01 pm

"You'll be fine, just trust me, you will," he said, slipping into the modern-day speaking patterns.

"I've done it," he murmured, almost inaudibly.

((XD))

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Lightning and Ashes... plus one?! [[Eboneaux and me, The BME!]] - Page 4 Empty Re: Lightning and Ashes... plus one?! [[Eboneaux and me, The BME!]]

Post  The BME Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:04 pm

The drumming of my restless fingers ceased.
"That's just the thing... I don't trust you," I said, almost whispering.

I raised my eyebrows.
"You've done lots of things. Specify."
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:16 pm

"You shan't trust me, not even when I have departed my deathbed and have been sent to the afterlife, if there is such a thing," Acheron replied,his fingers lacing together.

"I have ceased to recall certain instances of my life that I take displeasure in," he replied. ((Oh yeah! Big words! Actually, the teacher said this wierd word- I don't remeber what it was- and asked if we knew it. Everyone in the class went "no," and I went "yes!" XD))

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:21 pm

I sighed silently.
"That is quite true. Though..." I trailed of slightly, thinking about how I was nearing the end of my 'teenhood' and going into adulthood soon, with great displeasure.

I blinked.
"I don't even know if I want to wipe bad memories from my mind anyways. They remind me of how cruel the world is... and how cruel some of its inhabitants are," I said. Wait- Did he say things in his past he took displeasure in? He had terrible memories?! This came as a shock to me.

[[xD I know!!! I do that all the time! xP]]
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:27 pm

"Don't be afraid of aging, my love, you will do so well," he said, his mind picking up on her thoughts.

"As I have said," Acheron stated once more, his jaw twitching, "I have ceased to recall such instances."
Partially, at least...

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:30 pm

I sighed again, shaking my head.
"It's more the mental part of it, over the physical."

I raised my eyebrows.
"And as I have said, I don't know if it is safe to do so."
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:04 pm

"For me, mon chere, remembering would be far more hazardous. You should be glad that I have banished these sweet memories from my mind, at least partially. Dulled them. You see, unspeakable things have happened to myself, and I shall prefer to keep them a secret."
What could you do, Mr. Good?... He remembered asking that too often...
I did it... It wasn't Acheron, really...

Alondra had mastered her string of bells, and was making melodies of such complexity one could hardly understand how she was doing this... She tilted her head at the music she made, and her newborn, toothless mouth grinned.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:10 pm

I rolled my eyes.
"In other words, you can have your secrets and things you'd rather hide from me, but you know every little detail about my life," I retorted.

I looked at Alondra curiously, wondering, slightly, how a newborn could do such a thing.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:18 pm

((It's because Alondra is magical. We have already stated this, Achey. XD))

"You do not want to relive my past experinces, love. Yes, I may keep my secrets, and I am in no obligation to tell you them. As you have so dutifully reminded me, you wish to have no intereaction with me on any level. As a result, I keep my history and what I do in my liesure a private thing," he said. His agitation grew, and shifted towards anger slowly.

Alondra let out a small gurgle as she saw her mother look at her. She cried- she didn't know how else to communicate, really, she didn't know if her mama could hear her like her daddy could. She wanted her to pick herself up, badly.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:24 pm

[[Yeah, well, Aiyo is still confused, ok? She just had a baby, and here it is making music! xD]]

I swiftly took her into my arms before responding, rocking her and hugging her to my breast.

"No, I believe I have... had my fill of you in the past."
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:33 pm

((XD))

Acheron relaxed, ever so slightly. "I am glad that that confusion has been settled," he said, watching his daughter. Instantly, his entire body language changed, making his gaze soft and welcoming... The way it always was when Aiyonna and himself were together, the way he knew she could almost never resist.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:41 am

I sighed softly, his calmness seeming to take over my body as well. Curiosity filled me, and I could not help but wonder how different this situation would be if we were still together....
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:58 am

"It would be much more pleasant," Acheron replied softly, his eyes meeting Aiyonna's.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:03 am

In other circumstances, I would have blushed and looked away, but, as I was even paler than I was normally, and because I was tired, I didn't.
"Well, it isn't. Life isn't 'pleasant', not something that is always good."

Nope. Mine has been quite a hellhouse, I thought to myself.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:10 am

((Hehe, Imma gonna pretend the Ashykins wrote MotN for Mayo Aiyo... DISCLAIMER- I do not own The Music of the Night.))

"The truth isn't what you want to see..." he sang softly, remembering when he had written that song for his love. She'd never heard it; it was his love song to her...
"Life... Life is one of the worst possible things here on Earth. We love it, we hate it, and yet it still remains. We see the horrible side, and the good- and the former generally tends to overcome the latter in memory."

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:21 am

[[Ahah! Okay then xD]]
I sighed.
"Though the cruelty of truth is what I am accustomed to."

I nodded slightly.
"All too true."
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:26 am

"You've never heard the entire song, lover dearest. If you so should wish," he smiled at her, "I would be happy to oblidge." Acheron hummed softly so himself, as he waited for the reply.
"As we both know," he said, "Life will never be fair."

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:37 am

I raised my eyebrows slightly.
"Hm? I thought I had, but my memory is scewed at the moment," I said, giving him permission... if he wanted. It would soothe Alondra and, as much as I hated to admit it, calm me as well.

I closed my eyes, nodding, and bringing Alondra closer to my warm neck as she squiggled around.
"Again, you speak no lies at the current moment."
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:45 am

Acheron opened his mouth and began to sing, the lyrics so well-memorized he didn't give a pause during any part of the song.
"Night time, Sharpens, Heightens each sensation,
Darkness, wakes and stirs imagination,
Silently the senses, abandon their defenses,
Helpless to resist, the notes I write,
For I compose the music of the night

Slowly, Gentley, Night unferrs it's splender,
Grasp it, Sense it, Tremulous and tender,

Hearing is believing,
Music is deceiving,
Hard as lightening, soft, as candlelight, ((See where I got the inspiration?))
Dare you trust the music of the night

Close your eyes,
For your eyes will only tell the truth,
And the truth isn't what you want to see,
In the dark it is easy to pretend,
But the truth is what it ought to be

Softly, Deftly,
Music shall caress you,
Hear it, feel it,
Secretly posess you

Open up your mind,
Let your fantacies unwind,
In this darkness which you know you can not fight,
The darkness of the music of the night

Close your eyes start a journey through a strange new world,
Leave all thoughts of the world you knew before,
Close your eyes and let music set you free,
Only then can you belong to me

Floating, falling, sweet intoxication,
Touch me, trust me, savor each sensation,
Let the dream begin,
Let your darker side give in,
To the power of the music that I write,
The power of the music of the night

You alone can make my song take flight,
Help me make the music of the,
Help me make the music of the night
..." he finished, the last note hanging in the air. His daughter had calmed to his song, falling asleep, and he had even felt relieved after singing it.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:52 am

I chuckled humorlessly.
"Some flaws with that, now, I mean. Firstly, I don't trust. Second, I'd rather not be possessed. Third, I hardly close my eyes to the bitter reality now. I've experienced too many bad things in my past to even care."
I held Alondra, now breathing steadily, and lowered my head over her face slightly, protectively. I kissed her lightly on her soft cheeck.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:21 pm

"This was not an inpromtu preformance, my love. I had written that song only a few days after we began courting; I simply never shared it untill now," Acheron replied. His arm extended out, and his thumb brushed the just-kissed cheek of Alondra. He was sure that, somehow, she would discover his many songs he had written as soon as possible, and begin to sing them. Alondra stirred at his touch, then grasped at the sleeve of his shirt sleepily.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:27 pm

I sighed silently, to where it was mistakable with a normal breath. Probably not to Acheron, though, as he knew me and my emotions, possibly better than I did.
"Why does life have to be so confusing and painful?" I asked myself under my breath, closing my eyes and squeezing Alondra softly.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:55 pm

Alondra's grip tightened on his shirt, and he stepped fowards as not to have her rip it.
"I don't know," he murmured, "I don't know..."

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:27 pm

I flinched slightly as he came closer, then realized it was so that Alondra wouldt tear the fabric of his shirt that she seemed to be holding hostage.
"Whoever does must either have a perfect life, or a hellhouse worse than my own," I muttered.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:29 pm

((Can we skippy ahead in time? One or two weeks?))

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next