Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lightning and Ashes... plus one?! [[Eboneaux and me, The BME!]]

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Lightning and Ashes... plus one?! [[Eboneaux and me, The BME!]] - Page 2 Empty Re: Lightning and Ashes... plus one?! [[Eboneaux and me, The BME!]]

Post  Black Thorns Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:43 pm

((Hmm... Let's name her Alondra... It is pretty! Anyways, we can nickname her somethin' else. XD))
((Acheron is sad, now. Acheron= Sad ))

Acheron took a seat in the chair next to the bed, watching Aiyonna, though he was truely more concerned about his child.
"I won't stay, chere, you obviously don't wish me to.." he murmured, rising from his seat.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Lightning and Ashes... plus one?! [[Eboneaux and me, The BME!]] - Page 2 Empty Re: Lightning and Ashes... plus one?! [[Eboneaux and me, The BME!]]

Post  The BME Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:46 pm

[[Okays! xP]]
[[Ahahaha!!! Well, he can come back in when Alondra is born, and cleaned, and Aiyo has fed her xP]]

I was glad that he'd left. Being half naked in front of him would be quite intimidating.
JC and Aiden rose and stiffly walked out as well, sitting on a bench outside the room, awaiting the cries of the new baby.
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:51 pm

Acheron sat in a bench outside the door, his feet tapping nervously along with his drumming fingers.
He was going to be a father. This realization stunned him, and stopped his fidgeting.
He re-entered the room- mentally- or, well, at least Aiyonna's head and his daughter's.
They gave you the shot, right? he asked her.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:54 pm

I rolled my eyes upon hearing his voice, the pain making me quite irritable.
Ow-yes-Ergh! I said back, the pain flowing into my thoughts.
Aiden, irritated at Acheron, shut off communication, and left me, gratefully, in silence as I went into labor.
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:22 pm

[[Imma have to go for a bit in a minute-Bonfire and hot dogs! xD]]
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:24 pm

((I am amazed that nobody is at Ashykin's throat yet.))
((Oooh... I am brainstorming powers for our little one...))
((Aww, too bad. Sad))

Acheron narrowed his eyes at Aiden, then turned his gaze back to the wall infront of him. His fingers resumed their irritating drum, as he anxiously awaited the arrival of his daughter.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:18 pm

[[Back!]]
[[I know!!! I can't tell who I'm more surprised at; Aiyo, Aiden, or JC? xD]]
[[Hm... Personally... I think she should inherit a bit of each =)]]

I took a deep breath as she began to emerge, the pain utterly unbearable, even with what I'd gone through. I moaned in pain.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:23 pm

((Hmm... I was thinking, maybe the mind reading/thought sending thing, and maybe something with music... Like, her music/when she sings is extraordinary, she can manipulate people with it and stuff. Smile))
((Oh, also, have an RP on PB... but it won't work with Mayo Aiyo in there. Sad))

Acheron became immediately alert as he felt a rush of emotions bombarding him from the room. He felt hi newborn daughter's emotions- fear, confusion- and his lover dearest's. He leapt out of his seat and rushed to the door, repeatedly asking if he could come inside.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:30 pm

[[Oohh.... Weird and creepy... 0.o xD]]
[[Keep in mind; she is just a baby and will be for quite a while xD]]
[[That's fine, I'm quite busy anyways xD]]

The nurses pretty much ignored Acheron's pleading to come in; Acheron knew I wouldn't let him in until Aiden and JC could as well... Even if he was the father; it was my punishment, and he didn't expect, or deserve, a daughter. I took a last, deep breath, and she was out. Her crying filled the room, and I was shaking immensely. They cleaned her off quickly and thoroughly, handing her back to me in hospital clothes. I held her gently, hugging her to my chest, as she fed for the first time, her crying ceasing.
When she was finished, and I was dressed again in the hospital gown and loose Aeropostale fabric pants, I allowed them in, exhausted and holding little Alondra in my arms, her warm body against mine.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:31 pm

[[So cute!!! Very Happy ]]
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:43 pm

((AAWWWW!!! *squee*
Yes, she will be... but I always think of these things. XD. Okay, okay, I have to respond now.))

((Acheron is such a softy in this RP right now, but just wait. XD))

Acheron was the first person inside when the door was opened, his eyes first meeting Aiyonna's, then his daughter's. He stared in wonder at the small, crying baby residing in his sweetheart's arms, a mass of dark hair ontop of her head. Instinctively, he moved towards the child, his eyes never leaving hers. At his familiar presence, the baby quieted and watched him. Her eyes were a medium green, the perfect mixture of his and his lovers. Many babies changed eye colors, but he knew that hers would stay the same. She recognised him, from his face and his mind. Acheron instictinvely began to reach his arms out.
"May I hold her?" he asked.

((XD I almost typed a she at the end... LOL.))

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:49 pm

[[Well, if he does change out of a softy, Aiyo's gonna come down hard on him. Like, he will regret being alive. xD Imagine any bad feeling he's ever received from her. Now multiply that by 10, because she's exhausted. Add another multiplication of 30, because if she's hurt, the baby will die. And then, another 60 because she is, not only incredibly hormonal, but she has protective instincts. xD]]

I hugged her softly, before slowly holding her out into Acheron's arms, shaking violently still. There were two reasons for that. One- I was still quite shaken. Two- I didn't trust Acheron... yet I was allowing him to hold the most delicate part of me...
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:08 pm

((Pssh please, Ashykins can take her anytime! XD Yes, Momma!Aiyo is in this RP. [Much different then Motherly!Aiyo, BTW.]
Also, figured out a way to use both names. Hehehe.))

Acheron felt the soft weight in his arms as his daughter grasped at his buttoned shirt, wanting his bodily warmth. Acheron's gaze was soft and loving as he settled into the nearby chair, the baby watching him curiously.
"Hello there, little Alondra," he murmured to his child, "It's me, your daddy. You know me, right? The lady that was with you, that's your momma. You know that already, don't you? And those two men over there," he lifted his gaze to the two males on the other side of the room, "Are your moma's brother and her boyfriend. Your momma, her brother, and her suitor don't like me very much, but I can tell that you're going to be a daddy's girl. Isn't that right? I promise, even if your momma doesn't want me to, I'll still see you. I'll be there, no matter what, okay?" he whispered to his daughter, the child's face never straying from his. "You are named Alondra, in case you hadn't guessed that. I didn't pick the name, so I'll call you by the name I wanted: Acecia. That'll be a special name, just between you and me," Acheron finished, brushing back the thick, soft hair ontop of Alondra's head.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:16 pm

[[Oh really? I'd like to see Ash try and take Momma!Aiyo xD]]

I sighed softly, safely knowing that Acheron would slit his wrists before he hurt his daughter-
Our daughter.
The realization struck me; I'd never really pondered this that much. All because I had broken up with him as a test...
I leaned forward softly, finally taking a drink for the first time in hours, as I watched Alondra and Acheron.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:26 pm

((...Well...yeah...))

Acheron was reluctant to release his daughter- he very nearly started a duel in the hospital room over it- as the males asked to hold her. His Alondra was passed from his hands to Aiden's- of whom she was very unfamiliar with- and the baby let out a piercing wail. She grasped his shirt tightly, not wanting to let go.
"It's alright, sweetheart," he murmured to her, the grip loosening and Alondra letting go. He shifted back over to Aiyonna's bedside, though he hardly looked at her, a fierce protectiveness of his daughter the only thing he was occupied with.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:30 pm

Aiden rocked her gently, as she calmed slowly. JC only held her for a brief second, as she started crying and he thought he'd done something wrong. He walked over, carefully making sure he didn't trip or anything that would stir her more, and handed her back to me, where her cries died.
I held her to my chest again, warming her up, as she fell asleep. Of course, I was exhausted myself, but I'd have two days in the hospital to recuperate. I sighed softly.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:27 pm

Acheron watched his lover hold his sweetheart. A smile graced his face, and he looked into Aiyonna's eyes. It was a horrible thing that he had done to have his daughter... Oh, but what a wonderful daughter she was! She had fallen asleep, and clutched his index finger in a death grip. For someone so tiny, she was so strong...

((Sory! Had to wash dishes and eat batter. MMMM!))

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:31 am

[[And I had to go to bed xP]]

I closed my eyes softly, not falling asleep yet, but just to relax. Girls of age 18 weren't supposed to feel this old, were they? Then again, most girls didn't have the same reason for pregnancy and motherhood as myself. Nope. Mine was because I'd broken up with my boyfriend too close to my room. I sighed as the memories played back, but I was much too tired to do anything about it.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:11 pm

Alondra awoke, her face scrunched up as she began to wail in anguish. Acheron could not figure out why- perhaps she had had a nightmare. Very, very quietly he began to sing softly to her- he never sang in front of people, but she needed it. His daughter was lulled back to sleep, and he quieted his voice and stopped. Acheron let his fingertip brush across the soft skin of his baby's face- it seemed to large in comparison to her.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:06 am

I rocked her gently as she awoke, as Acheron lulled her back to sleep. I was slightly surprised to hear him sing once more, as I hadn't heard it since we were dating. The two of us were the only ones that knew what near-perfect voices we had, as we sang to eachother just for the heck of it all the time. I sighed softly, inaudibly to anyone who wasn't paying every last bit of attention to me, which I hoped no one was.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:41 pm

Acheron looked back up at Aiyonna after hering her near-silent sigh.
"Will you let me see her?" he asked quietly, referring to the sleeping baby. It was nesscesary for him to know; either way, he would visit her.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:49 pm

I closed my eyes.
"There isn't much stopping you, as I cannot. All I ask, tell you, rather, is that you do not wake her. And bare in mind; if you ever cause her any problems at all, her mother and uncle will not be very pleased," I said softly.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:01 pm

"Why would I ever cause any harm to her?" he asked. He would put his life before hers, even though he had only known her for a few hours. She was a part of him; hurting her would be hurting himself.
"Yes, they would, wouldn't they?" he replied, again, to the answer.

((Have you ever heard "Anything Like Me"? I love the end! I makes me squee every time. Very Happy ))

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:09 pm

I breathed steadily.
"Well, you did hurt me. Just because something good has come of it, and the fact that I didn't pay attention, doesn't mean that this has gained you any trust," I said.

I blinked.

[[Wait... they would what? They would be pleased, or they wouldn't??? xD]]

[[Eh, I am not a big fan of country music xD]]
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:42 pm

((Wouldn't. Anyways, he goes "Anything like..." and has his son say, "me". He's four or something, and... eeek! It's cute!))

"All right, then, my love. I shan't expect any less of you," he replied, slipping into his cool, old-fashioned voice, "I shall see you, and my daughter, in the morrow morning."

Acheron turned and began out of the room, slamming the door behind himself. His footsteps echoed in the quiet halls.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next