Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

La foudre et les cendres ... et des anneaux xD [[Come Eboneaux!]]

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

La foudre et les cendres ... et des anneaux xD [[Come Eboneaux!]] - Page 4 Empty Re: La foudre et les cendres ... et des anneaux xD [[Come Eboneaux!]]

Post  The BME Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:25 pm

[[Uh oh... Wait... I know my alphabet and everything... but how many letters is in it??? I think somewhere around 26 or 27...? I know this is really sad... but I can NEVER keep that in my head!!!
Or how many feet are in a mile... 3,280?]]

I rolled my eyes.
"Says the scholar," I said, looking at the paper. I had completely forgotten how to write several of them... I knew how to pronounce them and everything... but this?! I was not good at this... I picked up the pen, my mind half gone. The metal inside it conducted a massive wave of electricity, but the plastic dulled it to only a sharp prick in my hand. I wrote the first few letters, completely screwing A through G up...
That's when I realized that they were all just whole notes on an imaginary Treble Clef scale. I sighed, scratching it out.
"Hopeless."

I sighed again, raising my hands in submission.
"Three days. Then I'll attempt."

[[She is doing a good job of hiding her Christmas present for him, no? xD]]
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

La foudre et les cendres ... et des anneaux xD [[Come Eboneaux!]] - Page 4 Empty Re: La foudre et les cendres ... et des anneaux xD [[Come Eboneaux!]]

Post  Black Thorns Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:32 pm

((Alphabet- 26 letters. Feet in a mile- 5,280. [1,760 yards]))
((I forgot what his present was!!))
((Gar. Bed in 1/2 hour... Going a little bit early to get ready for waking up at 6 AM again.))

Acheron wrapped his hand around hers. "A," he said, pulling her hand through the cases of the letter, "B...C...D..."

Acheron smiled.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:43 pm

[[Oh! Yes! xD I got it right! I mean... I ALWAYS think it's 3,28O!!! Hey... that's only 2,OOO off!!! xD]]

[[That's because I never even told you... xD]]

[[Ah! Yes! I have... 2O min. xD]]

I rolled my eyes.
"When will anyone ever use... this?! We have... computers! Oh!" The visual of the keyboard popped up in my head. Of course, it was still in the 'QWERTY' form... but I could see them, and recognize them.

"You should know that it is only because you wanted me to. Aiden's tried to persuade me to sleep for... a long time. And Aubrianna. Both unsuccessfully, of course."
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:50 pm

((Now I wanna knowwww... But I have to know tomorrow, 'cause you don't reply soon enough!! XD))

Acheron chuckled, checking his watch. "It seems to be rather useful that you love me, as you do need sleep." Realizing the time- he had slept very late- he kissed Aiyonna's check and left the room quickly. He changed lightning-fast, combing his hair to his usual style and coming back downstairs.
Checking the time again, he realized he had to leave.
"Would you join me, mon chere?" he asked, grasping the handle of the front door.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:54 pm

[[Oh, thanks. xD]]
[[I can type it quick, though!!! She's doing something simple; taking them on their honeymoon... only they're travelling.. a LOT. xD]]

I raised my eyebrows.
"If I didn't love you, we wouldn't be married, now would we?" I teased.
I had already been dressed for hours, along with all my makeup and everything. I shrugged, getting up and walking towards him.
"Why not?"
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:56 pm

((But now you ruined the surprise!! -pouts-))
((Gah. My replies are reeeaaally rushed, because I have to go soon.))

Acheron smiled lovingly at her, leading her out of the door and into his car. He gunned the engine, pulling out of the driveway and down the road. Soon enough- within five minutes, actually- they had arrived at the junior high.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:00 pm

[[Oh, I have? -Smiles cryptically- xD]]

I never did my seat belt, as it actually frightened me. I mean, the memories...
The school was not far off, and we soon were there. I exited as he did so, pausing to let him lead, seeing as I had no clue where I was going. I had 'skipped' the whole prospect of Junior high, because those years were spent in a prison of sorts... Granted; "prison" was a majour understatement, but there wasn't really a word to describe it more in-depth than that.

[[Lu-cky Aiyo!!!! XD]]
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:13 pm

((Lucky Aiyo is right!!!))
((You went British on me again. "majour"))
((XD))

The hallways were quiet, though not empty; a few straggling students glanced at them as they walked past, detention classrooms filled with students were silent but for the scratches of pencils. Acheron turned down a corner, passing down the hallway and into a spare classroom. He had made a sign for the doorway; it merely said "Mr. Cruz, Calligraphy." Seeing as his teachings were after school and optional, he was not granted the privilege of an engraved nameplate. Acheron moved inside, surveying the room. It was exactly as he had left it; the shelves held various writing supplies, his desk was orderly and neat. He had no textbooks, and each desk was not the desk-connected-to-a-chair, but desks of the elementary style, without the supplies held underneath it. They each had a lap board ontop of the desk for when the students arrived. Acheron had not assigned seats, and had no desire to.
"This is the classroom; take a seat, love," he instructed gently.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:12 pm

[[xDDD I would LOVVVEEE to have skipped from 5th grade!!! xD]]
[[Eh, sorry. British people are E.P.I.C!!!! XD I spell 'colour' like that too... and 'favour' and 'favourite'... xD]]

As I swept passed the doorway, I glanced at the makeshift sign. Mr. Cruz, Calligraphy... I decided I could not hold the inquiry back much longer.
"Is that not... odd? I mean, living life lacking a surname, then... all of the sudden... having one?" I inquired, tilting my head to one side after taking a seat. It did feel odd, even though I hadn't graduated that long ago...
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:07 pm

"Yes, it is rather stange. I do suppose when my students ask me a question I may not respond!" he laughed, leaning against the edge of his desk. Suddenly a flood of students invaded the doorway, each seating themselves at desks. Many were female, but a few males staked their claim. A few asked him where the seating chart was.
"There is none," he replied simply, and they all took their seats. A few glanced over curiously at Aiyonna; she was older than they were by much.
"Welcome to Calligraphy. I would like to get aquainted with my class, and so I would like to go around the room and have you state a few things about yourself, such as your name, grade, interests, ect..."

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

La foudre et les cendres ... et des anneaux xD [[Come Eboneaux!]] - Page 4 Empty

Post  The BME Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:19 pm

I chuckled and rolled my eyes.
"Oh, you, of all people, shan't have many problems with that," I replied, referring to his mind reading. Without saying anything aloud, of course, as I had, once, paid the price for revealing myself. A week's worth of being trapped in an underground government agency with needles through my veins, and ran tests on twenty-four-seven.
As the class streamed in, I ignored the puzzled glances received from the, much younger, students. I crossed my legs, simply watching to see what, exactly, he was planning on doing. I knew that I, myself, would most likely only attempt anything to help the students feel better, as I knew I'd be epically worse than them... seeing as they, at least, knew their written letters without using a mental image of a keyboard. I rolled my eyes beneath my lids at the thought.

[[I can imagine all the guys, like, forming crushes on her xDDD]]
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:19 pm

((FUN.NY. XD I might have to fit that innnnn))

Love, it will help me remember names, he said, a rather poor excuse.
"I will start. My name is Acheron Cruz. I am twenty-one years of age. I have been learning calligraphy since I could write my alphabet," pointing to the girl sitting in the front row, he motioned her to begin. Her voice was very soft and timid as she spoke, "I'm Gabby, seventh grade. My parents divorced a year ago... I love reading and writing," she said, then the boy next to her stood. His voice was in the proces of changing, and cracked as he spoke. "My name's Josh. I' in 8th grade...um... I like to play hockey..." On on and the list went, Acheron recording each student in his mind. Eventually it came to Aiyonna.
"Why don't you tell us a bit about yourself, mon chere?"

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:51 am

[[Yes chu willllll!!!! XD]]
[[...]]
[[Is it just me, my computer, and my phone... or is your name purple on here?!]]

I obliged, sort of mimicking what the students had done.
"I am Aiyonna Cruz, age nineteen...." I paused for a second, wondering what to say next. "My occupations are things such as music, and, of course, horseback riding," I leaned back into my chair.

[[Bwahhh... I don't waannnttt Aiyo to be olllddd! XD]] [[That's why I made her nineteen. XD]]

[[And I just realized that Acheron can drink now! ...]]
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4