Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

La foudre et les cendres ... et des anneaux xD [[Come Eboneaux!]]

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

La foudre et les cendres ... et des anneaux xD [[Come Eboneaux!]] - Page 2 Empty Re: La foudre et les cendres ... et des anneaux xD [[Come Eboneaux!]]

Post  The BME Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:37 am

[[Nice, dearie, niiiccceee xD]]

[[Yay!!! Birthday parties!!! XD]]

I chuckled and rolled my eyes.
"Then you apparently have not taken into account what I did to the popcorn that was too close to me," I said sarcastically.
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

La foudre et les cendres ... et des anneaux xD [[Come Eboneaux!]] - Page 2 Empty Re: La foudre et les cendres ... et des anneaux xD [[Come Eboneaux!]]

Post  Black Thorns Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:06 pm

Acheron chuckled softly and flicked off the rolling credits. He pretended to yawn and glanced at the clock.
12:34 AM.
"Unlike you, my dear, I do need sleep. Shall I see you in the morning?" he asked, standing from the couch and giving Aiyonna a quick kiss on the forehead.
Keeping his thoughts sheilded from Aiyonna, he reviewed his plan. He was going to talk to Aiden after he left- his house, of course- and find out what Aiden said about his... plan...

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:15 pm

I smiled softly.
"Bien sur," I answered, rising as well. I kissed him on the cheek, then turned and ascended the staircase, and then another staircase, to the third floor. This one was never really utilized, except for when I did what I was about to.
I walked out on one of the decks overlooking Safrisce's pasture, glancing up at the sky. The moonlight seemed to make my pale skin and silver highlights in my hair glow. I walked a couple of feet out from under the overhang of the roof, then took a leap. I grabbed onto the overhang, swinging myself over it and onto the roof. This was usually where I would spend my nights, just staring at the sky. Occasionally, I would hop down, too lazy to actually go down all the stairs and such, so I would simply walk to the edge of the roof, and jump down the three stories straight into Safri's pasture for a ride. The adrenaline of that was amazing; only fueling my addiction to it even more. But as of now, I simply sat there, cross legged, as I watched the sky, my hands absentmindedly fiddling with electricity that took countless shapes; how I kept my energy throughout the day.

[[Oh! Aiden's 'permanent residence' is actually in Romania, soo... Imma make him rent a big house down the street, but not as big as Aiyo's xD]]
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:07 pm

Acheron's fingers tapped out the number of Aiden's cell phone. He had arrived within minutes to his house, and needed to speak with Aiden immediately.
The phone rang once, twice, three times, cutting short on the fourth. The slight crackle of static pierced the silence, and Acheron heard a "Hello."
"Bonjour," Acheron replied, keeping the faint nervousness out of his voice. "I need to speak with you. Meet me at my house within fifteen minutes."
Acheron hung up before he heard a reply.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:16 pm

[[Switching to Aiden Mode now... as Mayo Aiyo's just sitting on her roof all night xD]]

Aiden chuckled softly. Acheron was never really one to use the cell phone. Something must be up. Something he was hiding from Aiyo. Of course, as he and Acheron were 'tight', or so that was the modern term, he obliged, walking outside after planting a kiss on Aubrianna's cheek, and getting in his Porsche Carrera. His speed only barely below the limit, he arrived at Acheron's abode, exiting the vehicle and walking up the steps. He leaned against the doorframe on one shoulder after he knocked, waiting to see what exactly he was so frantic about.

[[Mm! Aubrianna's his wife who I have never mentioned to you xD]]
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:21 pm

((Aiden's in LURVE! XD *sings* Aiden's got a wi-ife! Aiden's got a wi-ife!))

Acheron opened the door, coming face to face with Aiden. On reflex, his fingers ran through his hair as he told Aiden to come inside. Shutting the door behind him, he practically fell into one of the armrests.
"I need to ask you something," he said, the barest hint of uneasiness creeping into his tone.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:24 pm

[[Ahaha!!! He has been for a looonnnggg time, dear. xD]]

Aiden sat on one of the chairs as well, his arms up on the rests.
"Fire away," he said, raising his eyebrows interestedly.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:28 pm

((Whateva, girfrien!! It's still awesome. Must draw the two. Yeah.))

Acheron's tounge felt thick, and his throat choked.
"I- I, uh..." For one of the very seldom times in his life, Acheron could not find the right words to say. He calmed himself, and started one again.
"I would like to ask if you would let me propose to Aiyonna for her hand in marraige."

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:36 pm

[[Yeah... I do xD]]

Aiden smiled softly, leaning forward, his elbows now on his knees as he propped his head with his hands.
"Did you think I'd say no? She loves you. She would do anything for you. Literally. Her whole life and mind is based on pleasing you. Besides..." he trailed off only slightly.
"She is being so submissive to you... it's starting to frighten me," he ended with a chuckle at how... willing she was to do anything that would make him happy.

Last edited by The BME on Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:43 pm

((I'm forcing myself not to squeal over here. EEEEEE!!!!))

Acheron visibly relaxed.
"No, I had no doubt that you would let me- it's somewhat of an intimidating prospect to ask for permission to propose, however."
Acheron felt his eyelids begin to droop.
"You see, Aiden, I do believe that you shan't enjoy watching me sleep all night..." Acheron joked, slowly making his way to his bedroom.

He could hardly change before he fell fast asleep.
Six in the morning. Acheron was driving to Aiyonna's house, after having called her at around five to tell her to dress somewhat nicely, but not in anything she could never get dirty with. ((No! Not like that, Achey!! XD)) His thoughts focused on the small black box inside of his pocket. He had everything set up... Where they would go, what he would say, what he would do... Now, only to carry it out.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:59 pm

[[Same over here!!! XD]]

[[-wipes forehead- Sick minded Achey was like 'whoa!' XD]]

[[This will take a bit of creativity... nicely.. but not nice enough to be able to get dirty... Ah! She's AIYO! XD]]

I had been surprised by Acheron's early call. He usually slept a tad bit later than 5... Never to disappoint him, though, I strode to my closet.
"Nice, but not something you're afraid to get dirty in..." I repeated to myself. What was he planning?! I chose something simple; a 350$ pair of skinny jeans, a 'cold shoulder' dark grey top, and a pair of grey Uggs. All topped with a bit of makeup and a fur-hooded coat that came about 3/4 down my torso. I walked back into the lving room to wait.

[[Mm! 'Cold shoulder' as in... you know those shirts that show the top of your shoulders, but have loose, baggy material over your arms? ... Like this!
https://2img.net/h/i194.photobucket.com/albums/z35/fashionunder100/kimk-6.jpg]]

[[And... by her fur jacket... I meant something like this: http://www.google.com/m?site=images&gl=us&source=android-browser-key&client=ms-android-sprint-us&hl=en&aq=&oq=&aqi=&fkt=&fsdt=&q=white+fur+hooded+jacket#i=0 Only you cut the torso section.... almost in half xP]]

The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:37 pm

((Yeah, I read over my words and went "Whoa... She could take that so much differently than I intended"))
((Awesome jacket!!))

Acheron pulled up to the curb of the house, leaving the engine purring as he stepped out. He leaned casually against his car, his hands in his pockets. On hand gently carressed the black velvet of the tiny box in his pocket as he waited, the other unable to remain still. It drummed against his leg. Catching sight of Aiyonna through the window, he smiled at her.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:44 pm

[[I probably would have laughed... then put her in the same thing xD]]

[[Yeah, Aiyo's little miss 'who gives a crap what it does if it looks good' xD]]

I smiled back, opening the door and striding towards him. I kissed him on the cheek, but then pulled back, looking at him with a worried expression.
"Something's up. What?" I asked, the concern obviously in my voice.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:47 pm

"It is nothing that should cause you worry, lover dearest," Acheron replied, opening the passenger-side door to his lamborghini to her. His car was not attained of entirely legal means, but he had yet to be caught for it. He never even got a speeding ticket- what a handy little radar his power was! He shut the door behind his love and entered on his side of the car, not bothering to buckle his seatbelt before he pulled out of the driveway.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:52 pm

[[DIE, Santa! DIEEEE!!!
-Gnaws on chocolate Santa's head some more-
xD]]

I never was one to bother with the seatbelts, even though my driving was hardly considered 'safe'. It was a restraint, and I hate them. With a passion.
My eyes still contained the same concern in them as I watched him intently, looking for any sign in any of his body language or expressions. None came, naturally, as he was quite good at hiding things... sometimes.
"If it concerns you, it majorly concerns me, l'amour."
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:05 pm

((This seems soooo rushed, because I want him to propose. Smile))
"It is a pleasant thing, my love," he said, stopping the car. He quickly exited and opened the door for Aiyonna, then headed for the woods with her by his side.
They now stood in a clearing, and Acheron turned to face Aiyonna. His eyes locked with hers, and he slid down on one knee.
"Aiyonna," he began, his voice soft and loving, "You are the love of my life. I could have no other- you will always be my love. Should you ask me to drown myself in that river, I should do it gladly. Now, I hope that you will accept my request," Acheron paused, taking out the little velvet box, "Will you be forever mine, bonded to me in matrimony? Aiyonna, will you marry me?"

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:15 pm

[[-SQUEE- =D]]

I was slightly taken aback, shocked. Was he being honest? Marry me? Be stuck with me his whole life??? I instantly gathered that he was not joking in the least, or his words would have been smoother and he wouldn't be this taut.
"I-Ach-You-So-Yes!" I stammered, throwing myself into his arms and locking us in a tight embrace, my head on his shoulder.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:18 pm

((...))
((What do we do now??))

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:41 pm

[[Wedding maybe...?]]
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:45 pm

((Chu had that reply... Is that after the wedding? Hmm...))

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:49 pm

Yeah, it was. Seeing as they were living together and everything. XD
And they were wearing their rings... xD

But we can skip it, and just write about it or something, to Christmas day xD
[[I think he'll like what I/she has planned =D]]
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:11 pm

((Boopbadoop! I am alive. I will reply. Wedding!!))

Acheron's eyes were focused down the center of the aisle at the large, intricate double doorway. He was going to marry her. He was going to marry her today... This hour. His hands clasped together, watching intently. His shirt was white silk, cool and smooth against his skin. His suit was a dark black, save for the rose in his buttonhole. It was white.
The music started up, and Acheron's breath caught in his throat.

((You should draw Aiyo in her wedding dress- or me, maybe. Maybe I can draw her in her wedding dress...hmm...))

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:43 pm

[[Bare with me, dear, as I never pay attention to weddings... and this is as awkward to write about as it is for Aiyonna to do... She hates this stuff xD]]

With a shove from my sister-in-law, I was expelled into the corridor. I knew I was going to trip over a train, or anything, really, so I'd argued with Aubrianna until the point where it was so serious that. I was almost near screaming that she gave in. What she had settled for was still not quite my taste, a bit too short. Apparently, there was no inbetween. Either so long that I'd fall and snap my neck, or so short that I almost had to pull it down.
The super high heeled shoes, though, were something I'd mastered. And seeing as Abrianna would never have been able to live with herself, obviously, knowing that I had worn flats to my wedding, this was a good thing. Their glossy, white heels tapped quietly on the tile as I made my way towards my... Was he considered my husband yet? Or was that after..?
Nevertheless, I reached where he was waiting, slightly surprised that I hadn't stumbled. The smile on my face was terribly misleading: bold and fearless. The truth was, I was terrified, thouh my features or posture would never let that slip, I knew that he knew, seeing as he was an Empath. The waves of guilt racked over me; I didn't deserve this. Now he'd have no choice but to stay with me forever... Me! Aiyonna! The thought only brought modre nervousness over me. What if he was disappointed? What if he realized what he was doing too late? He had been honestly sincere as he proposed, but had he considered who he was asking for to be his own?

[[Poor little Aiyo! She's so scared that he sees only the best of her, and will be upset when he realizes he'll be stuck with her for the rest of his life xD]]

[[Yes! You should! XD I suck at drawing...]]

[[Mm... I don't know what speech they give... do you? Personally, I only know that we HAVE to say where they say the 'Do you take _____ as your lawfully wedded ___?" Because aiyo... I've been planning this for a week or two... we'll stick with that. XD]]
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:09 pm

((Ah... I know it mostly...))
((Acheron has no last name...))

Acheron's hands grasped Aiyonna's. The music stopped, and the Minister's voice rang throughout the chapel...
"Dearly beloved," he began. Acheron squeezed Aiyonna's hand, light enough to reassure her.
I meant what I said when I proposed, my love; I will never leave you. I will stay with you no matter what, Acheron thought.
"We are gathered here today to witness Aiyonna Cruz and Acheron-" the minister stopped short, before remembering Acheron had no surname, "be joined together in holy matrimony."
((Gah. He says stuff.))
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails," said the Minister.
"Acheron, do you take Aiyonna Cruz to be your lawful wedded wife?"
"I do," Acheron replied.
Do you promise to love and cherish her, in sickness and in health, for richer for poorer, for better for worse, and forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto her, for so long as you both shall live?"
"I do."

The minister turned to Aiyonna.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:13 pm

[[Mkay... well... Imma pretend he already said the schmancy stuff.. 'Kay? xD]]

I applied only the slightest pressure back, afraid I'd let loose and hurt him.
But as the minister said all the words to me... I was slightly taken aback. I stared, frowning slightly.
"Wait, I-I thought we already went over this... and that's why we're... well.. here? Because we both said 'yes'?" I inquired, blinking and tilting my head. I looked at Acheron, my expression puzzled.
"Did we not?"
I knew I must have said something wrong, because I could see, out of the corner of my eye, Aden covering his laughter with his hand. Aubrianna, beside him, was shaking her head, her eyes covered with her hand.
Oh sure, I thought to myself, they've gone through this before, and witnessed many before that. While I was loked up in some freaking dungeon away from civilization.

[[XD]]

Last edited by The BME on Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next