Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

La foudre et les cendres ... et des anneaux xD [[Come Eboneaux!]]

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

La foudre et les cendres ... et des anneaux xD [[Come Eboneaux!]] - Page 3 Empty Re: La foudre et les cendres ... et des anneaux xD [[Come Eboneaux!]]

Post  Black Thorns Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:17 pm

N-N-NOOOO!!!
Okay.
See ya in the morning...

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

La foudre et les cendres ... et des anneaux xD [[Come Eboneaux!]] - Page 3 Empty Re: La foudre et les cendres ... et des anneaux xD [[Come Eboneaux!]]

Post  The BME Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:40 am

[[Wow... that was impressive... how you knew the speech, I mean... xD I can only remember simple things. Like our Wi-Fi's WEP code. [ spjs8gcwcwxwnmpe xD] or that 12520 is Kayla White [a girl in my first hour]'s red ribbon week number on her wristband xD]]

[[Awwww!!! -Sqeeeee- sooo sweet! XD]]
[[Erm... does this mean we are technically RP In-laws now??? XD]]

[[Hm... I shall try and find a Google pic of what I think Aiyo's dress looks like...
Mkay, I originally pictured it differently... but this looks like something she might wear xD

http://www.google.com/m?site=images&gl=us&client=ms-android-sprint-us&source=android-browser-key&hl=en&aq=f&oq=&aqi=p1-k0d0t0&fkt=4083&fsdt=9736&q=short+white+dress#i=50]]
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:44 pm

((That code is so not easy to remember... Bwa. There was the "Do you take ____, whom you now hold hands with," but I cut out the hand-holding part.))
((Gosh, Aiyo is a bit of an airhead, no?))
((Yes! AWESOME! Aiyo will like me,I wil be nice to her. Show her embarrassing baby Acheron pictures. You see, I will probably treat her better than Acheron. Because of what he's done in other RPs...))
((I always hated wedding dresses that were short... I will draw her with a pretty, long one. Smile))
((It's kind of strange, RPing where they hate eachother and another where they're getting married... Hahaha.))

Acheron tried hard not to laugh.
"Aiyonna, dear, all you have to say is 'I do'," he informed her, smiling, "as most should know from the age they are four..."
He squeezed her hand, reassuring.
Say I do, love, he said, as she passed with a few moments of silence.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:47 pm

[[Yeah... I could never be a minister. Of course, most ministers are male too... xD I would be like 'Um, holding hands with, but, I mean,-OH JUST SAY THE THRICE ACCURSED 'I DO's ALREADY!!!!!" XD]]
[[Point blank-don't hire Achey for your wedding. XD]]

[[Just a tad ;D You should meet Raven [Avery... but Aiyonna, in the beginning of the four's friendship, kept calling her 'Aviary', which is a bird house. So then they started teasing her by calling her 'Raven' xD]. She's blonde! -nods- pretty as heck, but smart...? Nah. She's full-blooded French though! XD]]

[[Ahahah! Yeah, I think she shall enjoy that...
-Pictures Acheron turning read at the thought of his wife seeing his baby pictures- xD
Aiyo doesn't have many 'baby' pictures. More... the ones where she [she also gained the teenage form of body at about 7, so she was like the crush of all the guys in school. XD Her parents also made her model for younger kid's fashions, though Aiyonna, if she didn't like the style, wouldn't wear it. XD] was turning breathtakingly pretty. XD]]

[[Yeah, I am not sure I like them too much either. Aiyonna would have tripped, though, over anything in front of her feet.
-remembers times where Ashykins was leading Aiyo through the forest and she tripped on a log, smashing her face on an overhanging branch- xD]]

[[Just a bit... ahahah!]]

I blinked, staring in thought for a moment while trying to remember any time where I would have been taught that...
My thoughts were interrupted when his soft voice reminded me of what I had to say. My gaze jerked up.
"I do," I said quickly, ignoring the taunting thoughts of my sibling.
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:42 pm

((Good advice. Will do. XD There are female ministers, though...))
((I have, silly bum!))
((Yes- Acheron aged normally. Jut with weird speech patterns. He actually did not learn to talk untill he was four, instead communicating naturally through minds. It was easier than speech for him.))
((Bwa! I remember that!))

"I now pronounce you husband and wife," said the minister, "You may now kiss the bride."
Acheron pressed his lips against Aiyonna's, the deal sealed.
Mr. and Mrs. Acheron Cruz- they had decided to adopt Aiyonna's last name, seeing as she was the only one with one.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:15 pm

[[Hm... this is news to my ears...
Eyes...
Pwah. Brain. This is news to my brain. XD]]

[[W-w-what?! No you haven't!!! Have you...? Nooo! We haven't done a Raven RP!!! What chu talkin' 'bout?!
Oh...
Wait...
You have... on PB...
I think Acheron would find her crowd most intriguing... [oh! Have I even told you about ther foursome? If I have... bare with me. XD Jessica, referred to as 'Juno', has black hair and blue eyes. She's the tallest, oldest, and, most sarcastic one of the bunch. Aralynn, or Rynn, has dark brown hair, almost black, and pale green eyes. She's the smallest and most submissive. Averi, Raven, is, as you know, the typical blonde that every blonde joke seems to be based on. She's the third oldest, and second tallest [a bit taller than Aiyo]. And then, I know you know her WELL, but her rank and everything... xD Aiyonna has two nicknames. The most common used being 'Nighthawk'. Fitting, eh? She's the second oldest, third tallest. Her and Juno are basically insperable. XP]]

[[Why does that not shock me? I mean, the part about him not talking til he was four is supriring... I had always thought that he'd have been one you could never shut up his huge vocabbed mouth xD]]

[[XD yeah... poor wittle kwumzie Aiyo!!! XD]]

All the fear evaporated as he pressed his lips to my own. I responded, but cut it short, as we were in front of many. To be honest, I hoped I'd never have to do that in front of anyone ever again... but nothing showed that. Not even my thoughts.

The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:23 pm

((Dont bring the other three into the story, thooooouuuugh!! Nope. Aiyo+Acheron= TOTALLY SEPARATE. So don't even try.))
((He absorbed knowledge extremely fast- his little mind picked up on a ton of stuff. He could read before he could talk.
Well.
He could do lots of things before he could talk. Though when he did, his words were clear and in logical sentences, sometimes rather complex ones.))
((Can we skippidy to Christmas Eve...?))

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:41 pm

[[Dude... What story? I only bring them in on Friday nights... and that's with every RP I ever do. xD Raven's dad owns a celebrity club thing... and Aiyonna, Juno, Rynn, and Raven perform every Friday night xD And dance... xD]]

[[-_- Shocking. Aiyonna isn't the best reader in the world... xD She just never cared about it, I guess.
One way we are TOTALLY different.. xD]]

[['Course!!!! xD]]
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:49 pm

It had already been a month and Acheron still had to adjust to Aiyonna as his wife. Every morning he woke up in their room, startled by his surroundings- them a moment later, remembering who and where he was.
It was strange to have a last name.
This morning was the same as the others- he rubbed his eyes and yawned, sitting up in the oversized bed. He pushed off the covers and stood, shirtless with Mountain Dew pajama pants. His hair was messy, and his stomach rumbled loudly. Not bothering to get dressed besides a t-shirt, he padded down the stairs to the kitchen. Spotting Aiyonna, he smiled at her.
"Mornin', love," he murmured, still half-asleep.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:49 pm

I, who had been humming along with my iPod that was hookd up in the room, noticed him walk in.
"Good morning, dear. Sleep well?" I chuckled at the thought of being unconscious for so long. At times, exhaustion gripped me, enough to where I was too tired to do much, but I hid it somewhat.
Today was not one of these days, and I was just as energetic as ever; Lightning was a good energy source.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:55 pm

"Yes, I did," he replied, his tounge working better now. He opened the refridgerator and took out a large, red apple. He took a bite out of it, the juice leaking down his chin.
"How was your period of unending consciousness?" he asked. ((Bwa. Schmancy worrrrddddsss...))

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:04 pm

[[Hey, schmancy words are friggin' fun!!! XD]]

I shrugged.
"Same as usual. Colder, of course, seeing as it's December, and as I was up on the roof... Eventually just came back down and played the piano a bit," I said, leaning one shoulder against the wall.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:44 pm

"Your music is beautiful, I wish I was conscious to hear it," he said, tossing the core of his quick breakfast ino the trash. Not caring about his morning breath, he kissed Aiyonna on the cheek.
"I have gotten a job," he said, "Though unnesscessary, it gives oneself something productive to do. I am going to teach an all-ages calligraphy class at the junior high school after school ends."

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:49 pm

[[Ashykins a TEACHER?! xDDD]]

I rolled my eyes.
"Says who? I haven't played in forever," I argued.
But at his next words... I was slightly more interested.
"Calligraphy? I-I'm not sure I know what that is..." I said, blinking, as he kissed my cheek. "I suppose, though, that I should tell you that I, sort of, already had a career."

[[xD Acheron is good at writing? Wow... Of course, I don't suppose that shocks me too much... XD]]

[[Oh! And Aiyonna, though I've never told you this, is an artist. Like, a singer. xP]]

The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:55 pm

((Yesss... Wanna draw him like that, now!!))
((He is excellent. He has made tons of variations on the six basic calligraphy alphabets. I'm learning it, XD.))
((Pwahahaha. Good thing Alondra is a Siren, she'll correct her momma.))

"Calligraphy literally translates into beautiful writing. It is an art form of handwriting, I suppose, with six basic alphabets that may be variated to suit one's liking. I have a very complete kit, but it has not been touched in years. It is in a box in our room- I have many different pens, nibs, seals, waxes, ink bottles, ink colors... I've made my own variations, and very elegant lettering. It is a beautiful art form, truely..." Acheron shook his head. "Please do excuse my rambling," he apologized.
"You are a muscisian, are you not?" he replied to Aiyonna.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:00 pm

[[xD Yes!!! I can imagine him being good with kids, though, so I s'pose that's a good job for him xD]]

[[Hm... Wow... That's... Impressive, Ash! xDD I don't get the swirlies and everything... even though it IS pretty... xD]]

[[Oh gosh!!! xD Probably so. xP]]

I nodded.
"Makes sense... slightly. I mean, I have no clue what tools would be needed to write besides a pen or a pencil..." she trailed off, "never mind. I have no clue what I'm even talking about."
She shrugged.
"Depends on what my manager wants me to be. Most of the time, singing, but sometimes just the piano."
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:08 pm

((He loves kids. His horrible childhood developed a fondness for them.))
((Well... Only copperplate has all the swirlies... Besides if you add flourishes. There is: Italic/Chancery, Blackletter, Roman, bookhand/foundational hand, Uncial, and Copperplate.))

"I start at three thirty in the afternoon," Acheron said, seating himself in the dining chair.
"You are a musician either way, my dear, just vocal or instumental."

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:18 pm

[[Of course. Like Aiyo's. xP Except that she was waited on hand and foot [Crap... is that the saying?] That's why she ran away; she hated having everyone always make the world seem better than she knew it was. She hated being told that everything was going to be fine, or that it was OK.
No telling where she got the idea that the world sucks, though. xD]]

[[0.0 Mkay...? I should Google examples, shouldn't I? xD]]

I tilted my head slightly.
"Sounds interesting," I mused. "Neither of us has really seen any youngsters in quite a while."
[[School on Christmas Eve? xD]]

I sighed softly, seating myself as well.
"My mind is not functioning properly today. Perhaps it's just the..." I trailed off before I finished it, though. Lack of sleep for years upon years, my mind finished for me. I rolled my eyes at it; it seemed to have a 'mind' of its own.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:15 pm

((Yes. They have school on X-Mas Eve, but have it off Dec.25- Jan. 6th.))

"I am rather excited to meet my class for the first time. I do hope they will like me," Acheron replied. "If you'd like, you can come along. I'd even teach you," Acheron added.

"Maybe you should sleep sometimes, love," Acheron suggested.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:20 pm

[[Wow... I feel bad for the kids of that school... xD]]

I rolled my eyes. "I don't think that you really believe they won't like you, do you?" I said sarcastically, as more of a statement than an inquiry. "But I think I'd be harder to teach than the kids. At least they even knew what it was..."

I raised my eyebrow, shaking my head slightly.
"Too vulnerable of a position..." I trailed off, remembering that we were married. This will take time to adjust to.... The thought flashed across my mind before I could even think about it doing so.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:28 pm

Acheron smiled and shook his head. "I had to put up flyers for it around the school- the flyers said what calligraphy was. Some of those kids have the worst handwriting imaginable- They signed their name on a sheet, and many of their names are illegitable. You would be fine," he assured her.

"No need to worry, my love, I do so every night, and never once has harm come to me. If you are truely worried, sleep for one night and I will stay awake for you. Caffine is wonderous."

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:33 pm

I huffed playfully.
"I never said I-Wait... It's been a very long time since I've actually written anything... I don't even remember cursive... Of course I always failed that in class anyways..."

[[xD I SUCK at cursive too!!! I forgot like half of the characters... so I just make really loopy versions of normal Print writing xDDD]]

I tilted my head slightly.
"No... it's more than that one reason. Nightmares prevent me from being unconscious for... over 5 minutes. And then simply the knowing of what I went through every night those years."
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:47 pm

((. . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,
. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,
. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,
. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./
. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
. . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
. . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
. . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}
. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../
. . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”
. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\
. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__
,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`))
Acheron grabbed a sheet of paper and a pen, handing it to Aiyonna.
"Write the upper and lowercase letters of the alphabet," he instructed.

"I can help with that, my love,"

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:05 pm

[[Sorry, my internet got kicked for a second xP]]

[[That. Is. E.P.I.C. xDDD]]

I blinked, taken aback.
"W-What?! I-It's been... years...! As in, like..." I counted in my head, unsuccessfully.
"A long time!"

I shook my head a bit.
"I can't... let you..." I tried to explain.

[[Oh! And she sucks at math too! xD The only way she survived high school while they were dating was to get the answers from someone else xDDD]]
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:13 pm

((It's okay. XD))

Acheron laughed. "Just try it, love, it's not too difficult."

"It would not be a burden, and you need it desperately."

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next