Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and Polo. :D :D {Can You Hear Me?} **Mature Content**

2 posters

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

Me and Polo. :D :D {Can You Hear Me?} **Mature Content** - Page 23 Empty Re: Me and Polo. :D :D {Can You Hear Me?} **Mature Content**

Post  Jayneh Tue May 24, 2011 3:58 pm

Rosa raised a dark eyebrow at her. Shaking her head she then looked at the ground. "Gonna make an appointment at the abortion clinic for tomorrow." She said solemnly. Softly, brokenly.
Shrugging she looked back up at him with a forced smile, "So now for that ice-cream."

Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Me and Polo. :D :D {Can You Hear Me?} **Mature Content** - Page 23 Empty Re: Me and Polo. :D :D {Can You Hear Me?} **Mature Content**

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue May 24, 2011 11:18 pm

Sloan's expression sobered instantly at Rosa's words, and he placed a comforting hand on her shoulder. "You don't have to do this, you know." He murmured gently, "If you don't want to."
He knew he'd said that before, but the sadness in Rosa's gaze was bothering him. He didn't want her to make the wrong decision... Or rather, he wasn't sure he trusted her to make the right one for her. He knew that this way was easiest for him, but that baby inside her was alive... And now it was going to die. Was she really okay with that? His fingers traced her jawline softly, his concerned eyes flicking over her face uncertainly.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed May 25, 2011 6:35 am

Rosa felt tiny tears pricking at her eyes when Sloan looked at her so softly. He often made her feel this way. Not scared, but so secure that she could cry.
Letting out a shaky breath she shrugged, "Neither of us are ready to be parents Sloan." She said quietly before leaning back. She wanted to keep this baby more then anything, but Sloan didn't. He just wanted her to do what she wanted, and she wanted to do what he wanted. That was what made the situation so confusing and hard. It was like going around in circles. But she had made up her mind, that was that. She would give up the baby, for Sloan. For the love of her life. She would do absolutely anything.
It might be hard but she just had to. It was something that was pulling at her heart. He would be happy, even if she wouldn't...

((Grrrrr. I have to go shopping sometime today. I don't know when, but I need something before the wedding. Sad))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed May 25, 2011 7:05 am

"You're right..." Sloan agreed quietly, "But there are other options. Adoption, maybe? Or we could keep it, and just hire a nanny to help out... Uh..." He trailed off, scratching his neck thoughtfully as he tried to think of more alternatives.
The trouble was, he just didn't trust Rosa to look out for herself when she was so busy looking out for him.
So what was he supposed to do...? Lie, and say that he was ready to raise a child, and that he wanted to keep it... Or just trust that Rosa was telling the truth, and that she honestly wanted to get an abortion.
He had heard tales in the past of this very same situation... When young mothers had gotten abortions - only to live out the rest of their lives in regret and depression. Some had been so wracked with guilt that they had even taken their own lives!
That thought, Sloan just couldn't bear.
Why was this so difficult...? He was a selfish person. Why was it that what he wanted most was whatever Rosa wanted...? It was completely out of character for him. So much so, that it was almost frightening.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed May 25, 2011 7:09 am

Rosa shook her head, she couldn't bear giving birth to a child then having to give it up the next minute. That just wasn't something she could do. If they did it this way then everything would work out. "We can't afford a nanny." She pointed out, voice soft as she leaned over the counter to wrap her arms around Sloan's neck. "I'll be fine if that's what you're worried about." She whispered.
Though, that was a complete and total lie, she couldn't tell him the truth. She loved him too much to tell him the truth.
Knowing that he wanted to continue his regular life, well semi-regular life, she couldn't just tell him that she wanted to keep the baby and that was that. So she would do what he wanted.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed May 25, 2011 7:19 am

"No." Sloan shook his head. "No, you won't."
There was an edge to his voice, though he had not intended it - and much to his dismay, Sloan felt his temper rising.
Before he could do something he'd regret, he straightened and turned away, pacing back and forth across the kitchen a few times. Why was this so difficult?! Why did he have to make this decision?!
"Let's keep it, then." Sloan said suddenly - surprising even himself.
He turned slowly back to Rosa, his expression unreadable. "We can read parenting books... I dunno. We'll make it work."

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed May 25, 2011 8:18 am

"But Sloan what about showing? What about Dart?" Rosa asked, knowing this wasn't really what he wanted to do.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed May 25, 2011 11:58 am

"I'll make it work..." Sloan repeated, letting his expression relax into a smile. At that moment, any traces of anger left him, and he breathed a soft sigh of relief. "I'll find a way to fit in Dart and a child. It's not impossible." Sloan added - his tone leaving no room for argument, since he was trying to convince himself as well as Rosa.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed May 25, 2011 12:37 pm

Rosa nodded and looked up at Sloan before tilting her head to the side. "Thank you." She whispered, a small smile rose to her lips and she couldn't help it. So he wanted it to? Because she certainly wanted this child. "Well then I guess I'll need an ultrasound." She said with a shrug.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed May 25, 2011 12:41 pm

Sloan nodded mutely in response, forcing a smile and touching his warm hand to Rosa's cheek for a moment. Then he rolled his shoulders, and turned away. There was something bothering him - but in typical Sloan fashion, he didn't want to talk about it - so he distanced himself instead.
"I think I'll watch a movie." He mumbled through a yawn, "Nothing else to do. Wanna join me?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed May 25, 2011 1:40 pm

((Sorry I keep leaving and then coming back. Razz I'm getting ready for the wedding.))

Rosa watched Sloan closely. Something was eating at him - something she wanted to know.
Hopping down off the counter she grabbed his wrist before he could go any further. "Sloan, you don't really want to do this do you?" Rosa asked seriously.

((Thinking Maybe Rosa will go alone to get the abortion because she thinks Sloan really doesn't want to have the baby?))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed May 25, 2011 2:04 pm

((No worries. Razz

Ooooooooh! Drama! XD haha! Go for it, if you like. Razz ))

Sloan turned as he felt Rosa's grip on his wrist, a gentle smile on his lips.
When she spoke, however, his smile faltered, and he frowned - shaking his head. "No." He said, "I really do want this. I promise." He managed another smile, cupping Rosa's chin in his fingers, and kissing her gently. "Believe me." He pleaded quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed May 25, 2011 2:06 pm

Rosa looked up at him with gentle eyes. "I don't believe you." She whispered after he kissed her.
That's because she simply didn't, how was she suposed to believe him? He didn't even look sure of himself. It was all so confusing, life was a mess.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed May 25, 2011 2:13 pm

"You don't believe me?" Sloan repeated quietly, his expression hardening. And suddenly, he did something he hadn't done in months: He retreated behind the emotional walls he had built so long ago to defend himself from any emotional pain that should come his way. He simply blocked it out, and refused to feel anything.
"Suit yourself, then." He said with a shrug, turning abruptly and walking away with a stiff, jerky movement.

((Woop, the fighting's back! XD Haha! Success!))

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed May 25, 2011 2:15 pm

Rosa tried to stop him but was too late. She shank down and closed her eyes before slowly dropping to her knees. Now she made him upset, he hadn't been upset at her in so long. Leaning back against the wall she felt tears gathering in her eyes. So maybe he really did want the baby... if he would act this way over it?
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed May 25, 2011 2:39 pm

Sloan stormed into his room, and closed the door a moment - just long enough to pull on a coat and shoes. Then he left the room again, passing Rosa briefly on his way to the door.
"I'm going out." He said simply - and with that, he let himself out of the house, and left.
For a while there was silence, then the sound of the Jeep's engine cut through the night as Sloan revved it into life.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed May 25, 2011 2:46 pm

Rosa looked up at Sloan with wide eyes. Breaths shallow as she heard his words. "Please don't leave me!" She begged. But by then it was too late. She was alone. Curling up into a tiny ball on the kitchen floor she tried to hold in the sobs. The silence was so deafening she couldn't handle it. Finally she sat up and broke the silence. Letting out a piercing scream, screaming over and over and over again. As long as it wasn't silent nothing could hurt her. Right?

((D'aww. I cried while I was writing that. I hate getting so into the RP i start to act like them. xP))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed May 25, 2011 2:52 pm

((Haha!! I can totally relate! XD *Offers hug* I'm sorry my character's being an ass. Rolling Eyes ))

Sloan didn't hear Rosa's scream. If he had, he would surely have dashed right back inside - held her, despite his pride, and apologised over and over for scaring her so.
But alas, he was unaware of what he was leaving behind. So as the Jeep's headlights lit up the scene, Sloan drove off into the night.

Hours later, he returned. Fumbling clumsily with his keys, he let himself into the house, then swore in a slurred voice when he walked into the doorframe. He insulted it several times, then finally managed to pull the door shut behind him, and lock it.
He hung his keys on their usual hook, then staggered drunkenly into the living room. He attempted to sit down on the couch - but misjudged the distance, and ended up crashing to the floor instead. This, of course, drew yet another string of curses from his lips.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed May 25, 2011 2:54 pm

Rosa hadn't slept all the night that Sloan was gone. She laid in the kitchen rocking back and forth screaming until she had no voice to use. When she heard Sloan come in she crawled over to the living room. Eyes wide when she saw how he was wobbling and tripping over everything. Listening to his drunken slurs and angry words. Shrinking down she felt a whimper escape her lips. This was all her fault. Now she was scared. The last time she had dealt with a drunk man he raped her. . .
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed May 25, 2011 3:05 pm

"Rosa?" Sloan called as he heard a faint sound - swaying dizzily as he turned around to look for her.
"Where are you?"
His words were so slurred that they were barely coherent - though his meaning was clear, for at that moment he dragged himself unsteadily to his feet, and stumbled off in search of her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed May 25, 2011 3:11 pm

Rosa Shuddered when she heard Sloan's voice. Quickly she crawled back into the kitchen. Finding a space just big enough she crawled under the table. Body shaking she tried to hold in her cries. Slowly she lifted her hand to her month and covered it to keep herself from making any noise. A man would do anything when they weren't in their right mind.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed May 25, 2011 3:20 pm

Sloan watched from the corner of his eye as Rosa crawled into the kitchen. Then, moving considerably more smoothly than before, he followed her - stopping in the doorway so that he was cast into silhouette, hiding his face.
"You don't trust me." He murmured quietly.
"I knew it."
With that, he turned away and stumbled back toward his bedroom.
He was drunk, yes, but not as drunk as he'd have Rosa believe. Alcohol was one of his greatest weaknesses, he knew that... But this time, he had known when to stop. This time, all the alcohol had left him with was the scheme that he had just performed.
And it had confirmed his suspicions... Rosa still didn't trust him after all - and that stung.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed May 25, 2011 3:21 pm

Rosa shrank back into the corner. It wasn't that she didn't trust him, she was just scared... she knew what alcohol did to people. even good people. Like Sloan.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed May 25, 2011 3:28 pm

((Gotta sleep Sad ))

As soon as Sloan's head hit the pillow, he was fast asleep. He slept deeply, and when he finally awoke, it was 10AM the next morning.
His first thought was that his head was going to split open from the intensity of his hangover. His next thought, was that - despite everything - Rosa didn't trust him. It shouldn't have bothered him, because it was the right thing... But it did bother him. It hurt... It hurt so much that his hangover seemed like a flea bite by comparison.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun May 29, 2011 2:43 pm

When Rosa woke up the next morning it was earlier. She managed to peak into Sloan's room and see he was fast asleep. Glancing down at the little ring on her finger she bit her lip and twisted it into the right position.

Around 10AM slowly and quietly she made her way into the bedroom and crawled up onto the bed beside Sloan. At this time he was still sleeping. Gently she laid her head on his shoulder/chest and waited. When she felt him moving she opened her eyes and looked up at him. Simply waiting to see what he would do. What he would say. She wasn't afraid, she had convinced herself during the night that he loved her, and even under the influence he would never ever hurt her. Never.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next