Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and Polo. :D :D {Can You Hear Me?} **Mature Content**

2 posters

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

Go down

Me and Polo. :D :D {Can You Hear Me?} **Mature Content** - Page 25 Empty Re: Me and Polo. :D :D {Can You Hear Me?} **Mature Content**

Post  Jayneh Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:42 am

"Sloan..." Rosa whispered somewhat questioningly. "What if someone finds you? What will they do?"
Her eyes darted around, wondering if they were the type of men that would take control of her because of something Sloan had done. Would they want a different kind of payment? Were they the type that killed when they didn't want what they wanted? She was scared, but she wasn't going to tell Sloan that. No way, she didn't like showing him her fear. It made her feel weak.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Me and Polo. :D :D {Can You Hear Me?} **Mature Content** - Page 25 Empty Re: Me and Polo. :D :D {Can You Hear Me?} **Mature Content**

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:39 am

"They'll just try to make me pay up." Sloan assured Rosa, deciding to leave out the details. And when they find that I can't, they'll expect me to pay with my life...
"I don't want you to worry about it." He said seriously, slowly stroking Rosa's hair, "I just wanted you to be aware. I want to make sure you know what you're getting into in marrying me..."
At the word 'marrying', Sloan felt the usual jolt of happiness and excitement in his chest, and he couldn't help but smile a little.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:41 am

Rosa bit her lip. "Oh," She said softly before leaning into Sloan's comforting touch. "I just don't want them to hurt you is all. Not one bit. No they won't get past me." She joked before leaning up and kissing his chin. "I want to marry you no matter what!"
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:46 am

"Of course they won't!" Sloan laughed in response, ruffling Rosa's hair affectionately. "You'd rip them to shreds." He chuckled, and took Rosa's chin in a gentle grip - pressing his lips to hers momentarily. "You know, you're stupid to want to marry me after hearing all this." He teased, kissing her again, "But I love you for it."

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:47 am

A small smile found it's way onto Rosa's lips and she gazed up at Sloan. "Stupidly in love..." She whispered before flicking his nose playfully.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:31 pm

"Lucky for me." Sloan replied with a chuckle, his lips lifting into a smile as he rested his forehead against Rosa's. "I love you." He whispered, folding his arms around her and giving her a squeeze.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:38 pm

((Oh dear, we're havig a bad thunderstorm.))

Rosa smiled up at Sloan. "How could I not love you?" She asked in a whisper. "You're sooooo damn cute."
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:16 pm

((Eeek! D: ))

"Aren't I just?" Sloan teased, sticking his tongue out playfully. "But not as cute as you." He brought his hand to her face - fingers gently caressing her cheek. He was so glad to be with her again... It still felt like a dream - even though a few days had passed since he was released from prison.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:29 am

((Super cells and all the works.))

Rosa smiled up at him, brown eyes lit with laughter. But she was silent. She never imagined having someone to marry. Someone like Sloan. IN her eyes he was perfect, no matter what he did. He was absolutely perfect. Leaning into his touch when she felt his hand on her cheek. "I love you Sloan." Rosa whispered before closing her eyes. "I love you more than life itself." It was the truth after all.

((We neeeeeeed action! NOW! Razz))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:28 am

((I'm totally out of ideas. Your turn. Razz In fact, I'm totally muse-less... No clue what to post. :/ ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:12 pm

((Gahh me neither... something bad must happen. Bad weather? Horse dying? Razz))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:10 pm

Rosa jumped out of her seat when glass shattered. Eyes widening when she eyed the window next to the door. A stick with what looked like a t-shirt laid on the ground in front of the door. Engulfed in angry flames. Eyes widening she scrambled off the couch and looked down at Sloan. The rug caught fire quickly and she let out a piercing scream.

((Action?))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:40 pm

((Nice! XD))

"Rosa, get outside!" Sloan shouted, wrenching the door open, and shoving her outside. He felt guilty momentarily for being so rough - but he didn't have long to dwell on it.
He grabbed the fire extinguisher and rushed to the rug, where the fire was spreading rapidly. He with extinguisher in hand, Sloan fought the fire as best he could, but to no avail. The flames licked angrily at the furniture, and it spread faster than he could fight it...

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:43 pm

((Ahahaha. Cheesy but oh well it's something to go off of.))

Rosa let out a whimper when she hit the railing of the porch. "Sloan get out of there!" She screamed and coughed when a billow of smoke blew from the house and into her lungs. What was he doing? He needed to get out of there. Suddenly Rosa felt her legs begin to tremble. She closed her eyes and tried to fight the oncoming flashback. A fire...
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:10 pm

Hearing Rosa's voice, Sloan whirled around. He cast one desperate glance at the flames, then shook his head and ran out of the house, coughing violently. He saw Rosa standing unsteadily outside, legs shaking, and he rushed to her side - wrapping his strong arms around her and holding her close. "It's okay." He whispered quietly, "It's okay, my love, I'm here."

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:32 pm

Rosa felt Sloan's arms wrap about her but she didn't see him. Her eyes were glued shut and she shook like a leaf. "I want my daddy...." She cried softly. She began to shake her head over and over again. Like she was fighting to get away from someone. "I want my daddy!" She cried again.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:58 am

((Polo has no muse for Rosa and Sloan?))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:29 am

"Shhh, Rosa, he's not here." Sloan murmured despairingly - wondering how on earth he was supposed to soothe her when all he had for her was bad news... "It's okay." Lies. "It's okay, Rosa..." He wrapped his arms more tightly around her, and whispered soft, comforting words of nothingness into her ear - his warm breath tickling her neck. "I'm here for you, Rosa. I won't let you go. I'm here..."
More bad news.
"I'm not going anywhere."
He felt a firm hand close around his shoulder, clutching tightly, fingers biting into his skin.
"I'll never leave you."
More lies.
"I'll be back before you know it, and we'll be married, you'll see... Until then, you can stay with David... I love you..."
He was being dragged backwards now, and suddenly, he couldn't hold on to Rosa any longer, and he slipped away.
A big, bald man - muscle bound like a wrestler - shoved Sloan roughly toward a tattered van parked in the street. He didn't bother fighting, because he knew it was no use. He'd be beaten into submission if he resisted... So, without even a fighting chance, Sloan was dragged away from all he knew and loved, thrown unceremoniously into the back of van, and driven off to finally face the consequences of his actions.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:07 am

Rosa listened to Sloan’s words. Taking them all in as she buried her face in his chest. His last sentence confused her. What was she talking about? He said he wasn't going anywhere, that he was never leaving her. Sobs still racked her small body as flames devoured her home. And her everything. This wasn’t the first time she had lost her home. But she had what she needed, she had Sloan. He promised never to leave her, that he’d always be with her. She believed him, believed him with all her heart and soul. When she felt Sloan being pulled away from her she opened her eyes. Trembling she stared up into the dark eyes of a stranger.
“Sloan?” She whimpered, eyes full of unshed tears.
“SLOAN!” This time it came out as more of a hoarse scream.
When she couldn’t feel Sloan’s arms around her any longer she pulled herself up on shaky legs, but it was no use. She was shoved back onto the ground and forced to watch the men pull Sloan away from her.
“Sloan please no!” She sobbed, voice barely audible. “Sloan! Please! Give him back!”
Watching as Sloan was shoved roughly into a van she cringed at the heat that came from her apartment. Swallowing hard she pulled out her cell-phone. As she dialed David’s number she shook like a leaf. Trying to control her emotions. She wasn’t quite sure why she hadn’t called the police, but she needed to call David. She needed someone she knew and trusted to be around her. Running a shaking hand through her hair she curled into a tiny limp ball as she waited for David to answer the phone.

((That was a hard post. xD))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:57 am

((How so? Razz

Aren't you proud of me for posting? XD ))

David frowned when he saw Rosa's name under the caller ID on his cellphone. Surely, Sloan hadn't been dragged off to prison again?! Reckless fool...
He shrugged, and flipped the phone open.
"Rosa?" He asked. Then, anticipating what she'd say next, he added, "What's wrong?"

Sloan, meanwhile, sat in the back of the van - hands tied now - and stared up at the men towering over him. He was not frightened. At least, that was what he would keep telling himself.
"Where's our money, Sloan?" The nearest one asked.
No answer.
One of them punched him viciously, causing Sloan's head to snap sideways, and blood to spray from his lips. "I... Don't have it." Sloan admitted, swallowing a mouthful of blood - then immediately wishing he hadn't. He felt sick.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:16 am

Rosa felt a sigh of relief escape her lungs when David answered the phone. It felt like all the oxygen was being sucked out of her lungs. "D-d-d-d-d-d-daa-daa---vidd." She managed to sob, her breaths coming in short gasps for air. "F--ff--i-re-e-e, the-y-y-y to-t-t-took Sl-l-l-oo-aan--nnn." her words were barely understood but if David knew right he would come immediately. Just by the way she sobbed it would tell one that something devestating had happened. And Rosa didn't often over react. She usually didn't exaggerate either.

((Hehe, Yay! I am! Very Happy Bleh. I have a loooong day a head of me. I am wanting my friend to come over, but I'm afraid he can't. I need to talk to him but... Rolling Eyes He's kinda getting on my nerves and I need to sort things out with him. Soooo... that won't be until later though. Sorry I left yesterday. No Mom needed me to babysit my little brother. Oooh I saw this spider yesterday affraid It was sooo scary! Good grief! I almost screamed. It was all hairy and nasty! *dies* ))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:22 pm

((maybe by a miracle you'll have muse...))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:44 pm

"Okay Rosa, calm down, I'll be right over." David replied hurriedly. He flipped his phone closed, and made a wild dash for his car - quickly grabbing a few things he thought he might need.
Thankfully, he always had an overnight bag ready-packed at the door for emergencies like this...
He fumbled for the handle, then wrenched his car door open - bundling in and swerving out into the night in a desperate squeal of tyres.

A short while later he arrived outside Sloan's apartment, to see smoke pouring from the windows.
With a gasp, he leaped from the car and dashed over to where Rosa was lying outside.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:46 pm

Rosa laid there, simply waiting. Waiting for David to come rescue her from this horrible nightmare in which she was living. It was like hell on earth. She was stuck and felt as if she couldn't move. When she heard a car pull up she managed to look up and see David running toward her. Letting out a small whimper she pushed herself up and stared at him with helpless dark eyes.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25