Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polo and Abba's RP (Mature Content)

3 posters

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Polo and Abba's RP (Mature Content) - Page 9 Empty Re: Polo and Abba's RP (Mature Content)

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:46 pm

Ria shook her head. "Do you really think I'm leaving you?" she questioned taking one more bite of the salad. "No. I haven't met him yet either..." she said, pushing a few loose strands of her hair back behind her ear before leaning forwards. "I know you are bored. But, you aren't leaving yet." she told him before offering him the rest of her salad, not able to finish it. "Want some?" she asked, cocking her head lightly with a tiny smile.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

http://kaydeniro.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Polo and Abba's RP (Mature Content) - Page 9 Empty Re: Polo and Abba's RP (Mature Content)

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:53 pm

"Nah." Mitch replied, pulling a face. "I don't think I could eat..." He sighed, staring miserably at Ria. "I can't reach you." He complained, stretching out his hand toward her. "Come here?"
It was a request, not an order - somewhat uncharacteristic for Mitch.
He was softening...
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:57 pm

Ria nodded her head, putting the falad up, closing the lid on the plastic container it was in. Slowly, she stood up, as sat down on the edge of his bed, slipping her fingers inbetween his with a tiny smile. "I'm not gonna poof into smoke if you don't have me near you twenty four seven." she told him teasingly. "Besides... I thought you didn't like affection, and touching people..." she said a bit confused as she sat there, though she did enjoy being able to hold his hand and be there for him, something about it just seemed off. "Are you surethe pain-meds haven't messed you up?" she teased, though the teasing was just her form of trying to hide the concern, though of course she couldn't hide it rom her face.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:24 pm

Mitch locked his fingers with Ria's, and drew her hand up to his lips, kissing it gently.
"Don't act so shocked." Mitch muttered with a shrug, "My heart isn't made of stone, you know... And honestly, I'm not as much of a tough guy as I'd have people believe." He sighed, releasing Ria's hand as he began to close off slightly. "Maybe you're right... The pain meds are making me weird." He turned away slightly, and stared miserably up at the ceiling.
He was sick of being weak. Just sick of it... And he couldn't find his sense of humour, either.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:31 pm

Ria's face pulled into one of nothing but worry, and she immediatel grasped his hand back as he pulled his away. "I know. You saved me. You obviously aren't stone cold because you could have just killed me. I'm just used to you getting annoyed when I offer any form of physical contact." she explained, feeling really bad for him. There was just enough room or her to lay down next to him if she wished. But, part of her was unsure how much he would like that right now as she felt him pulling back. Biting her lip she closed her eyes for a few seconds, holding back the tears that were threatening to fall. She hated seeing him like this. And she wondered if she was even helping him recover or if she was just prolonging the whole process of him getting better.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:40 pm

"Mm." Mitch grunted in response - barely listening to Ria. He was still staring thoughtfully at the ceiling.
Finally, he turned back to Ria - and was shocked to find that she looked like she was holding back tears...
Poor kid. This was obviously hard on her, too...
At that moment, Mitch made a decision to be cheerful again. And he was determined to succeed!
"Right, well, I'm stuck here." He concluded - leaving his depressed voice behind, and speaking in a more upbeat tone. "But we might as well make the most of it." He smiled brightly at Ria, encouraging her to mirror his expression. There was no point in both of them being miserable...
"So, first things first," He went on, "This gay hair is of no use me now that my cover's been blown - so I need scissors and some hair dye - stat! And you'd better pray you don't mess it up, because I'll make you pay." He offered a threatening smirk, and winked at Ria.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:47 pm

Ria watched him, almost certain that the pain meds were making him go loopy but not saying anything. "... because I'll make you pay" he said and she cocked an eyebrow. "Oh really? How are you going to make me pay? Huh?" she retorted, leaning down and kissing his forehead. "But. I like your hair." she said, gently messing with it with her fingers. Rolling her eyes she waited a few seconds before saying, "What colour dye?" Then, she closed her eyes again for a few seconds, taking in a short breath and shifting her weight a little bit so she was in a more comfortable position.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:58 pm

"I'll lick you again." Mitch stated bluntly - completely straight-faced. "And Ria..." She kissed his forehead, and he paused a moment to trail his fingers over her cheek - then dropped his hand back to his side as she pulled away. "You can't possibly like this hair." He went on, "I look like Justin Bieber..." He grabbed a lock of his hair, and pulled it down to his eyes - squinting at it for a moment, then shaking his head.
"Black dye will probably work. Or whatever you like." He shrugged, "You're the one who has to put up with looking at it, anyway."

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:01 pm

Ria made a face. "Thanks. Nice to know I have a dog for a boyfriend." she said exasperatedly before sighing, a tiny smile hitting her face as he ran his fingers against her cheek. "Black it'll be." she murmered before laughing, "But. The bieber look fits you." she cooed jokingly. Sighing she looked at him for a few seconds, unsure if she really wanted to leave. "You won't die on me if I go grab that dye... will you?" she said, her voice breaking slightly as the fear entered her system completely as she blinked out the tears.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:11 pm

"You know you wouldn't have me any other way." Mitch teased, sticking his tongue out playfully.
He mirrored her smile, his expression relaxing somewhat.
"You know, I'm not above turning myself gay to make you regret that comment..." He warned threateningly at Ria's joke - though his smile still remained - betraying the joke that his voice didn't quite show.
"And I swear, I'm not going to die." He laughed, squeezing Ria's hand. "It was one bullet, Ria. And I made my way all the way to your place without dying - I'm certainly not going to die now when I'm actually being cared for... Besides, I'm feeling loads better. I bet I'll be up and walking around by the time you get back."
He flashed a reassuring grin, tilting his head slightly to one side.
"Come on. Girls are supposed to love this makeover sh*t."

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:17 pm

Ria made her hand into a fist and wipped away the few tears that had slid down her cheek at the gay comment. "I'd love to see the day when you go gay just so that you can make me regret that comment." she said, sniffling a little as a smile hit her face. "I know... but you are just in so much pain..." she said pausing, "And... I don't wanna lose you." she finished before reaching out with her hand and grasping his quietly and squeezing it before pausing and standing up. "We do like make-overs. But, it usually includes nails and make-up, something which I don't think you would enjoy..."' she said. "I'll be right back..." she finished, biting her lip in worry before she slipped out of the room and headed towards the convience store across the street from the hospital.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:28 pm

Mitch smiled after Ria - and shook his head in fond incredulity when he finally got her to leave.
She had to get out of the hospital... Relax and unwind a little. She worried too much...
While Ria was out, Mitch finally met the doctor - and found out what the situation was.
Several of his organs had been damaged by the shock from the bullet, and there was a chance that he would not recover... But at the same time, his vitals looked good - and the Doctors were staying optimistic.
He asked how Mitch had been shot - but naturally, he refused to talk about it.
After the doctor had left, Mitch decided not to tell Ria.
The less she worried, the better.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:35 pm

Ria got the box of dye, a pair of scissors and a candy bar in oder to calm her nerves down. She allowed her fingers to tear the package open as she looked around, noticing a starbucks. Frappucino. Caffiene. she needed some caffeine.Silently she entered the Starbucks beore ordering a chocolate one and then heading back up to Mitch's hospital room. She saw a doctor on the way back up, who gave her a curt nod before continueing in to see one of his patients. It was if he had bad news to deliver, and this caused her to worry again. Silently, she sipped on her drink before entering Mitch's room. "Back." she said, moving back over to his bedside and sitting down on the edge of the bed. "I really don't know why ou want to do this in here." she complained, "Ecspecialy because you have to stand and get in the shower with hair dye, which is something that you can't do right now. It's impossible to get it to look right otherwise..."' she complained again, cocking her head lightly at him as he sat there. Part of her wondered if the doctor had delivered bad news to him, and this caused her heart to shatter. She couldn't lose him.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:45 pm

Mitch glanced up and smiled as Ria entered the room - fixing a cheerful expression on his face.
"Yo." He greeted her with a grin. "That is a bummer... I doubt I'm up to standing just yet. Soon, though." He reached out and took the dye from her, turning the bottle curiously around in his hands. "Ah, well." He tossed it back to her, and yawned widely - starting to feel tired again.
But suddenly, he found that he was scared to sleep...
What if I never wake up?
"Ria, come over here..." He requested gently - an uncharacteristic expression of soft warmth emanating from his eyes.
He wasn't even going to bother trying to hide it any more. He was crazy about Ria, and he didn't care if she knew it.

((Dying of tiredness. So if you reply very quickly, I'll post once more... Then sleep. I love you ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:49 pm

Ria cocked an eyebrow and just managed to catch the bottle as he tossed it back at her. Silently, she placed that along with everything else she had carried in with her on the table beside where she was going to be sitting at his head. Nodding her head, she did as he requested, worrying filling her expression a bit more than before as she sat down right next to his shoulder and managed a tiny smile. "Yea..." she said, blinking once as she offered him her hand and pulled one of her legs up onto the bed, crossing it over her other knee as she sat there watching him.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:58 pm

Mitch grasped Ria's hand, and used it to help himself into a sitting position - then he pulled her roughly toward him - catching her in his arms, and holding her close. He ignored the throbbing objections in his midriff, oblivious to the pain, and drew Ria's lips to his.
For precious seconds, he locked her in a fiery, passionate kiss. His one hand remained locked with hers, and his other threaded through her hair. He leaned closer to her and, with eyes gently shut, attempted to put all his feeling into the kiss.
He did not succeed much. Kissing always seemed more of a violent act than a sweet one, with him.
So he eventually gave up, and turned to words instead.
"You know..." He whispered quietly - his lips almost brushing Ria's ear. "I think I kinda love you. How gay is that...?" He snickered quietly, gave gave Ria one final squeeze - then yielded to the pain, and let his grip slacken.
Blood was blooming in a crimson rose through his bandages...

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:07 pm

Ria was in shock as he yanked her into his chest, but the minute she felt his hand slide up against the back of her head she relaxed, kissing him back passionately, allowing her free hand to lift up and trace the lines of his cheek before resting against it as she leaned into the kiss. She was out of air when he pulled back, even though it had only been a few seconds. Everything about her had relaxed completely as she sat there. But, when he spoke, her hand dropped, a blush rising to her cheeks. "Not gay at all..." she responded before giving him a hug, feeling the warm of the blood as it soaked into his bandages, slightly beginning to soak into her shirt also. "Because. I know I love you..." she said into his ear before pulling back. The blood shocking her now that she could see it. "Oh my God. Mitch!" she said panic filling her system. "Don't push yourself! You can't die on me... you can't..." her voice moving to pleading as she stood up, rushing to get the doctor. Only, coming back with a nurse who immediately replaced his guaze and offered her another shirt. She accepted the shirt, nothing but fear in her eyes. Once the nurse left she turned her back towards Mitch before pulling her shirt off and then slipping into the light-blue t-shirt she had been offered. When she turned back around her gaze fell on Mitch at first. But, feeling the tears sliding down her cheeks she immediately diverted her gaze before sitting down in a chair where he couldn't reach her so that he couldn't push himself again. He need not try so hard. He just needed to fight long enough to get better. He was not allowed to die on her. He just wasn't.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:20 pm

Mitch smiled slightly at Ria's reply - feeling a combination of relief and affection course through him.
Love... Who would have thought that he would find it? Yet here he was - with Ria, the best possible girlfriend. He honestly couldn't imagine anybody else he'd rather have. "It's okay... I'm fine..." Mitch lied as Ria's panic reached his ears - but it was too late. She had run off to get the nurse. And when she returned, she would not come close to him.
But that didn't matter... He had done what needed to be done - said what needed to be said. If he died now, he could do so with no regrets.
With a strange sense of peace, Mitch rolled over to go to sleep.

He did not wake up.
After 24 hours in his unresponsive state, Mitch was declared comatose - and his health was declining.
As the week dragged on, his condition worsened - and he was moved to the ICU.
On the fifth day since the coma began, he coded - but the doctors were able to save him. Later that same day - his exhausted heart gave in a second time, but once again the doctors jolted him back to life, and Mitch kept his fragile hold.
For the next few days, it was touch and go - but by the time the following week was upon them, Mitch was beginning to improve. Slowly at first, then faster and faster.
It was not until the end of that week, however, that he woke from his coma - feeling confused, disgruntled, and very stiff.

((Some time skipping was in order - I want to get him out of the hospital. XD You must be bored to tears. Wink

Right - I'm really sleeping this time. XD ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:31 pm

Ria stayed by his side most of the time. She only left for an hour at a time in order to return home and take a shower and change clothes. And still, that was only every couple of days. The rest o the time she relied on the nurse's wasgclothes and the sink to keep herself freshened up. She had et to actually sleep for more than an hour at a time tduring this period. And anone could see that when they saw her. But, when Mitch awoke she was driving back to the hospital from getting changed and taking a shower. Her hair was still wet, and she was wearing a tiny dress, one that was comfortable to sleep in. On ocassion she had curled up next to him on the bed, listening to his breathing and trying to get him to come back, talking to him. Anything she could think of to get him back and awaken from his comatose state. As she slipped into the room she sat down on the bed as she usually did, getting ready to apologize to him once again, as she had each time, for leaving him. But, when she saw his eyes open tears came to her eyes. "Mitch! you're awake." she said, biting her lip to try and keep the tears from falling. "Thank you... Thank you for not dieing on me..." she said, leaning down and giving him a loose hug, still afraid if she squeezed him too hard that he would be in pain. Gently, she kissed him on the lips, a couple of tears sliding down her face and onto his cheeks as she kissed him before she pulled back and stayed there, watching him and squezing his hand. "I'm so glad ou are alive. I donn't know what I'd do without you..." she finished off, forcing herself to stop talking for fear she would cry and that he wouldn't like it

((RWAR. Polo. Stop leaving during the interesting parts... -headdesk-
It's not cool mannn))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:51 pm

((You're right - I'm way cooler than that. Razz THIS is my last post. XD ))

"Ria-" His weak voice was lost as Ria's lips met his, and Mitch kissed her back as best he could, but he still felt weak and limp - which made it difficult.
His memories were scattered, and he was so confused that he really didn't know what to do with himself...
"Why're you so upset...?" He mumbled in a disgruntled fashion, "I told you... I'm fine... Just tired."
He felt her tears trickling down his cheeks, but he didn't make a move to brush them away.
"I feel... Weird." He complained quietly, frowning, and attempting to shift himself into a sitting position.
He couldn't.
His limbs were limp, and his muscles were deteriorating.
"I-" He broke off, unsure if what to say. He wanted to say something - but he didn't know what, and he didn't know why. Everything was just... Weird.
"Ria..." He repeated, instead. It was all that made sense to him at that moment.

((I'm so tired that I just spelled lost 'lossed'. XD It's totally time for me to sleep. Wink I shall converse with you on the morrow. ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:58 pm

Ria bit her lip. "Mitch. You've been in a coma for well over a month..." she said, breathing in shakily. Her whole body trembling. "Do you not remember anything?" she whispered, sliding down so she was laying next to him, her head rested against his shoulder. "Mitch. I love you. Please... tell me you remember something. And you are not just fine... you didn't wake up for so long... I didn't know if you were even fighting anymore..." she choked out, closing her eyes for a few moments as tried to calm herself down. She looked back up at him. "You-" she repeated with a questioning hint to her voice before she squeezed his hand. "I'm right here Mitch... and I'm not leaving you. So you can't die on me... okay..." she said, watching him closely to see what he would do, what he might say, how he might react to everything. She took in a few more shaky breaths, trying to keep the tears away. But, as she lay there she spoke up. "Mitch... the doctor said you might never recover... I'm scared... I can't lose you..." she finished before falling silent and concentrating on his breathing.

((Not cool. =.= Fine. Go then. Ditch me. Everyone always does. -grumbles about how no one is online to roleplay with-))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:11 am

"A MONTH?!" Mitch exclaimed incredulously, "I've been lying here for a month?! F***! That is so not cool - I've got stuff to do..." He trailed off, frowning in confusion, then glanced toward Ria. "I do have stuff to do, right...? Screw it, I always have stuff to do." He concluded stubbornly.
"And don't worry... I haven't lost my memories or anything - I'm just..."
What? Just what?
"I-"
Well?
"I..." He trailed off, his expression shifting into a confused frown. "What was I saying...?"
"Mitch... the doctor said you might never recover... I'm scared... I can't lose you..."
These words flickered through his mind, and Mitch shied away from his confusion - and refocused his attention here instead.
"You won't lose me." He promised, his voice gaining strength now. "I was shot in an awkward spot, that's all. The Macabre doesn't die from one bullet." He managed a weak grin, but it hurt his stiff facial muscles.
"F***, I don't like this, Ria!" He complained - sounding more like a sulky child than anything else now. "I'm stiff - like, really stiff... I've got a month-long gap in my memory, and I just can't get my bearings. I just want to get up and go home..."
Home.
Home?
Where was home...?

Mitch no longer had a home. As he realised this, he swore again. Then he took a deep breath, calmed himself, and glanced back at Ria with a stiff smile.
"Sorry... Excuse my language. I hope this mouth isn't too filthy for you to kiss." He gave an amused sniff, and one corner of his mouth lifted in a smirk.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:48 am

Ria blinked at him in confusion wincing everytime his anger took over as she watched him fight it out within himself. But when kept trying to start a sentence, unable to so it she shifted uneasily. "What are you trying to say hunn?" she asked before sliding down next to him. Then, he shifted to complaining about things and she ended up smirking. "Im sorry. I didnt likr you being unresponsive for a month, Mitch. Im just glad you are back..." she said, before he apologized about his filthy mouth. Holding back a laugh one corner of her mouth lifted into a grin. "Who knows Mitch. Gonna have to try kissing me then arent you?" she said a flicker of a challenge in her eyes as she lay there hoping it might bring him back to himself more.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:51 am

"I dunno..." Mitch admitted with a sigh, "My thoughts are all scattered." He drew in a deep breath and calmed himself slightly - letting his scrambled thoughts slowly ease back into place. He could feel his mind starting to work now - feel the imaginary cogs slowly clicking into motion, then beginning to whir like a well-oiled machine.
As he caught the challenging note in Ria's voice, it was as though the last piece of the puzzle clicked into place - and Mitch finally felt like himself again.
With fierce determination, he forced himself to sit up - helping his limp stomach muscles with weak, shaking arms.
Finally, he was sitting, and then he reached out to Ria.
Grasping her hand clumsily, he pulled her toward him - and gave her a gentle kiss. Just a brief peck on the lips, and nothing more. He didn't feel like getting too intimate just at that moment.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:27 pm

Ria returned the kiss quite gratefully with a tiny smile. "Nah. Your not to foul..." she teased wrapping her arms around him in a hug before pulling back. "Ive missed you..." she said before allowing herself to relax. He was back. The doctors said it was looking up. He wouldnt die. She wouldnt let it happen.

((On phone. Switching to compy soon))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next