Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polo and Abba's RP (Mature Content)

3 posters

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down

Polo and Abba's RP (Mature Content) - Page 16 Empty Re: Polo and Abba's RP (Mature Content)

Post  Batcat Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:10 pm

[[*pops in* Someone recognizes Mitch? And calls the police? *shifty eyes* *leaves*]]
Batcat
Batcat

http://christmas-khaleesi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Polo and Abba's RP (Mature Content) - Page 16 Empty Re: Polo and Abba's RP (Mature Content)

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:29 am

((Got nothing. Sad Sorry, but I'm going to have to give up on this RP... Definitely want to start a new one, though! Smile ))
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:59 pm

((Thats fine. We just need an idea. XD))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

http://kaydeniro.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:02 pm

((I plead braindeadness. Plus, I thought of this one. Razz Your turn. Wink ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:02 pm

Rwar. Fine.

-.- ill try and think of something.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:39 am

((I want to try this RP again. Razz *Nods* ))

Mitch walked quickly through the twisting little alleyways, stretching out like a maze before him in the darkness. He seemed twitchy and on edge - certainly more 'aware' than usual, if not downright nervous.
Indeed, the dark tended to unnerve him now. Without his hearing - or, with diminished hearing, in any case - he relied on sight more heavily than ever. When it was dark, that sense became just as unreliable as his hearing - leaving him feeling more vulnerable than somebody like Mitch ought ever to feel.
I'm The Macabre, for goodness' sake!
He reminded himself angrily, after jumping at the faint, muffled sound of a scuttling rat behind the dumpster.
I've got to pull myself together!
He had received a letter a few days earlier from somebody who wanted to meet him here.
'Friday, at midnight', it had said, 'come alone'.
Well, he had come... And he was alone. He hadn't told Ria that he planned to meet with a stranger... He hadn't even told her about the letter.
In fact, there had been a lot that he had neglected to tell her, lately... Like the fact that he was unhappy - so desperately unhappy - with the boring, unsatisfying life he lived. He missed the rush of the heinous crimes he had committed in the past, even if he didn't miss the results of them.
Ria was great. He loved her, sure, but even of that he was not entirely certain any more... If it had been true 'love' in the start, it certainly wasn't now.
I'm the Macabre. He reminded himself again, I don't love.
Hers was a normal life. A charmed life... Well, it had been until he had come into it, in any case. And it would be again after he left... But he could not live it with her. It just wasn't him.
He felt like the lion at the zoo - held in a cage too small, with cold concrete underfoot, when all he wanted was the open Savannah. Fed refrigerated meat like a pet kitty, when he wanted to grab his prey by the haunches, and feed himself on the struggle of flailing limbs, desperate grunting, and fresh, living blood.
Restless. Mitch was restless. He could not be the housecat Ria expected him to be, when deep in his heart, he was still a lion. The ferocity consumed him at times, and he had no choice but to rebel.

He wondered if she felt him slipping away... It had been going on for some time now - this pointless searching... For some escape. Something, anything, to break the dull monotony.
He had tried not to give any indication... But he didn't trust his old skills of hiding, lying and deceit.

Mitch's head jerked up when a shadow crossed his path, and before he knew what was happening; soft, feminine hands had closed over his eyes.
"Guess who, Maccy." A sensual, feminine voice whispered in his ear. Mitch felt a shudder run through him. Of longing, of pleasure... He swallowed thickly, willing himself not to lose himself in this moment of weakness...
But why? Ria had never specified that she wanted to be exclusive. She hadn't been fulfilling his needs... She hadn't even slept with him yet. Well, not willingly, anyway - and though he could understand that, he was not particularly pleased about it.
He still had needs... Needs that he was unwillingly reminded of as the girl behind him whispered again, her lips brushing his ear now.
"You remember me, don't you?" She purred softly.
Mitch smiled slightly despite himself, and lifted her hands away from his eyes.
"Katherine." He greeted her, his lips lifting into a half smile. "How'd you find me?"
"Oh please, Mac. I'm your girlfriend - you can't hide from me."
"Ex-girlfriend." Mitch corrected her, raising an eyebrow.
"I never agreed to that." Katherine retorted with a challenging grin. Mitch smiled despite himself, and the busty blond took a step closer to him, her tall heels clicking quietly on the cobblestones. He could feel her body heat radiating against him now, and he felt his head bending instinctively toward hers.
He took a deep breath of her familiar perfume, and the next thing he knew, she was kissing him - and he was kissing her back.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:54 pm

((I don't know what to do?! -dies-))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:14 pm

Later that night, Mitch arrived at Ria's house, humming quietly to himself, and seeming in a much better mood than he had been for a while. He rapped on the door, then fixed the new pair of dark glasses that he wore, and let a subtle smile appear on his face.
Katherine sure knew how to make a guy happy, that was for sure... Even if she was a dirty little slut.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:29 pm

((I'm lacking muse on this one now... you better make this thing interesting. Dx))

Ria answered the door, allowing her hair to cascade down her back instead of in a bun. She glanced up at him, a tiny smile on her face, taking him in. "Hey..." she said, though her smile soon turned into a frown. She hadn't heard from him all day, and now he was showing up at her house. "Where've you been?" she said quietly, stepping back so he could enter the room.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16