Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polo and Abba's RP (Mature Content)

3 posters

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Polo and Abba's RP (Mature Content) - Page 15 Empty Re: Polo and Abba's RP (Mature Content)

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:06 pm

((Embarrasement. -Doesnt quite have anything-))

Ria grumbled wrapping her arms tightly around her waist for a second. She watched as he left and then she got up, still a little weird and went to her room. She shifted through her drawers and picked out an oversized t-shirt she could wear as a dress before slipping into her undergarments and the 'dress'. She paused for a moment before curling up on her bed and sinking into sleep rather quickly. All the pain was gone, at least for the moment.

((O.o someone. Could. Pants. Him. -Fail- orrr. They could go out to eat and a waiter could trip and cause a soda to spill right onto Mitchs pants. -Snickers-))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

http://kaydeniro.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Polo and Abba's RP (Mature Content) - Page 15 Empty Re: Polo and Abba's RP (Mature Content)

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:20 pm

(( O.o Not everything embarassing has to do with pants, Abba dear. XD *Dies from laughter* Although it would be amusing. :3 Let's see... ))

((Can't do it, I've got nothing. :/ ))
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:22 pm

((Its all i could think of!!))

((time skip? To when she is back to normal?))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:29 pm

((Sure, if you'll post again. XD I'm totally museless.))

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:58 pm

((XD Sorry. I had to switch to my computer))

By now it had been a few weeks since the break in. Ria was still having a few panic attacks at loud crashes, ecspecially during the night. But, otherwise she was fine. There was no pain left in her body, though she couldn't remember exactly what had happened during the time she was under the influence of the drugs. It was a strange feeling, a really strange feeling. And she didn't quite enjoy not remembering part of her life. Though, she had managed to shake that away most of the time. Silently, she pulled herself out of bed after having slept most of the night. It was now around nine in the morning, and having had taken a shower last night, she slipped into a flowy black shirt and a pair of dark denim boot cut jeans. She slipped quite a few braclets on both of her arms, very capable of covering all of her scars from her cutting. And then, she slid through her bedroom door and down the stairs to start eating her breakfast.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:47 am

Just as always, Mitch arrived at Ria's house that morning. Over the past few weeks, he had been getting restless. The times when Ria had been on the pain medication were still fresh in his mind, and he had been wishing despite himself, that Ria might attempt the same thing while in her right mind.
But thus far, she hadn't - and Mitch was getting to the point where he was wondering if he should just try to drug her again... She didn't seem to remember anything from the last two times, after all...
No! No, no, no, no, no... What was he thinking?! It had taken him so long to earn Ria's trust, he was certainly not letting all that go to waste! But then what...?
It was like taking the drugs away from him, and expecting him not to try to get more. He knew that if the slightest temptation arose, he would not be able to help himself.
Mitch drew in a deep, shuddering breath - calming himself - then rapped lightly on Ria's door. Maybe, just maybe, she was ready...
Doubtful.

((Thought a horny Mitch could make an interesting twist - much as it disturbs me. XD ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:52 am

((Oh. Yes. Very interesting twist. XD she'll give him some. Just not right away. Give him a butt-load of mental turmoil. And right when he is about to resort to drugging her she'll be ready. xDDD))

Ria stirred to the tapping on her door, blinking herself out of her thought-less state and heading to the front of the house. Silently, she checked the peep-hole, having seen Mitch, and the she slowly started undoing the multitudes of locks she had put in after the buglary. Pausing once all the locks were done she carefully opened the door and gave Mitch a tiny smile before pulling him into the house as a car started to pass by the house, slowing down. Immediately she locked the doors again, letting out a tiny sigh of relief before turning to Mitch with a smile. "Morning hunn" she said gently kissing him on the lips and giving him a hug before returning to her breakfast, a little shaken about that car but trying to dismiss the feeling.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:00 pm

"Morning." Mitch greeted Ria, bending down to kiss her, and smiling slightly as she enfolded him in a hug.
This was nice. Surely, this ought to be enough? But it wasn't, and he knew it... Still, best not dwell on it now.
Mitch shuddered off his thoughts, then followed Ria to the kitchen - leaning against the wall and watching her eat.
Unfortunately, try as he might, he could not get his thoughts off the single track they had become stuck on. Maybe it was best if he wasn't alone with Ria for a while... Just until this passed.
"Hey, I thought maybe we could go out for lunch later." Mitch suggested mildly, "We haven't actually been on a real date yet, and I've been on the run for a while now, so it should be fine..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:13 pm

Ria nodded her head. "That sounds like fun..." she said finishing up her breakfast and then depositing the bowl in the sink. "So what do you want to do until then?" she questioned lightly before walking over to his side with a grin. She watched him quietly and silently slid her fingers through his grasping his hand and waiting to see what he wanted to do.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:30 pm

Mitch smiled slightly, and squeezed Ria's hand. He could think of a few things he wanted to do, actually... Not that he planned on mentioning any. "I don't know." He said instead, shrugging vaguely.
He smiled, then pulled Ria closer to him - leaning down to meet her lips with a passionate kiss.

((Tired :/ ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:57 pm

Ria returned the kiss with the same amount of passion. "Bowling or ice skating?" she said, wanting to get out of the houde for onxe.

((Physical therapy))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:13 pm

((Bummer. D: ))

When Ria's lips broke away from his, Mitch was reluctant to let her go, but he managed - forcing himself back, and taking a deep breath.
"I suck at both." He admitted with a laugh, "But bowling sounds less humiliating... Then again, if we go ice-skating, there's always the chance I can 'accidentally' skate over people's fingers when they fall down..." He gnawed on his lip, tapping his chin thoughtfully. "Whatever, you decide." He said finally, grinning widely.

((Operation embarrass Mitch in progress. Wink ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:00 pm

((Yay! Embarresment is funnn!))

Ria nodded her head. "Bowling. Less chance of you hurting people..."she said, rolling her eyes and then gently tugging on his arm. Grasping her purse she unlocked the front door before pulling out her keys and tossing them at him. "You can drive it. Just dont crash my mustang" she warned before smiling and slipping out the front door towards her car
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 pm

"Honestly, I don't think big, heavy balls are much less dangerous than ice-skates... But whatever you say, babe." Mitch grinned teasingly, then caught the keys that Ria tossed him.
Finally, he would get to drive! Of course, he was not a great driver, but he was pretty sure he wouldn't crash... He certainly hoped he wouldn't.
He swung the keys around his finger as he followed Ria out toward the car.
Unlocking the door, he swung himself into the seat - then turned the keys in the ignition. The car spluttered into life, and Mitch revved it eagerly - laughing in exhilaration at the sound of the power.
"This is going to be fun." He said with a grin, bending over to peck Ria on the cheek as she climbed in the passenger side. "Thanks."

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:35 pm

Ria let out a groan of protest as he revved the engine a few times. She smiled as he pecked her cheek before rolling her eyes. "This car better work tomorrow" she warned before leaning back and relaxing. True. Heavy balls probably still werent safe. But all the same. He would seriously have to be a horrible bowler to injure someone other than himself.

((Workinf on my drivers ed. Sorry for short responses))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:04 pm

"It will." Mitch promised, a goofy grin spreading across his face.
With that, he shifted the car into gear, and shot off down the road - pressing harder and harder on the accelerator until the engine roared, and the car flew down the street.
Once he was amongst traffic, however, Mitch did slow down and drive sensibly. He was still an aggressive driver - forcing other cars to move over and let him pass - but at least he was not dangerous.
They soon arrived at their destination, and Mitch swung the car into a parking space, then killed the engine and removed the keys from the ignition.
"Right, shall we go?" He asked with a smile, turning eagerly toward Ria.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:08 pm

Ria nodded her head with an amused grin as she slipped out of the drivers seat and held her hand out for the keys so she could place them in her purse. "Yes. We shall. Just no bowling balls at people's heads" she chided before starting in and paying for the lane and the shoes since he was taking so long.

((On phone. Your up early xD))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:51 am

((I'm on the road. Razz Have a 12 hour+ drive to where the event is being held, and I wanted to post once before I left. Smile Already been driving AGES! Haha! But I managed to convince the broken old laptop to log on to the Internet, so don't panic, I'll probably get on from time to time. XD Back properly on Monday. Smile ))

"You don't let me have any fun!" Mitch whined dramatically, though a teasing smirk lifted his lips as he handed her the keys. He didn't really have an insatiable need to kill complete strangers. Not any more, anyway...
After a while lost in thought, Mitch found Ria paying for the bowling. He didn't object - it was in his nature to take when money was given. And besides, she was far richer than he was - why should he pay?
He took the shoes from Ria with a distasteful curl of his lip, and shoved his feet into them.
"These shoes are so gay." He complained. Then, after taking a whiff, he added, "And they smell bad, too."
But despite his complaints, Mitch seemed happy to be out and about. Slipping an arm around Ria's shoulders - he walked with her toward the bowling alleys.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:32 am

((Ah. I see. :3))

Ria nodded her head, depositing her keys in her purse and slipping into the shoes, her noise scrunched slightly in distaste. "Yea. Well, looks like we are dealing with them..." she said, rolling her eyes. "Yes ruining your fun is part of the plan." she teased, leaning against him slightly as they headed to the lane, Ria planning on using one of the balls already down there.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:18 pm

((At my accomodation placey. Smile Laptop plugged in. *Happy Polo* ))

Mitch laughed, and leaned over to ruffle Ria's hair - then seemed to think better of it, and simply wrapped his arm around her shoulders and squeezed instead.
"Okay, you ready?" He asked, heading over to the ball rack and glancing up and down. He had never one this before...
Walking over to the fist ball, he lifted it experimentally. Surprised by its weight, he floundered and almost dropped it - seeming almost to juggle the big ball. Finally, though, he caught his balance - then set it slowly down, glancing around innocently and trying to make sure nobody had noticed his little 'moment'.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:35 pm

((woot. I'll be gone basically... until really late tomorrow in two hours. So.. Yea. ;3))

Ria giggled, rolling her eyes and laughing at him during his floundering moment. "You okay?" she said with a smirk, pushing a bit of her hair back behind her ears as she leaned back into the not so comfortable couch infront of their lane, inputting their names in and waiting for him to grab a ball. This was actually quite entertaining.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:55 pm

"Yeah..." Mitch replied hesitantly, a sheepish grin splitting his face. "I didn't expect it to be so... Heavy." He laughed, then shrugged and picked up the ball again - using the holes for his fingers this time.
"These things are a serious hazard for me." He snickered, shaking his head. "They're so confusing..."
He clutched the ball tightly in his hand, ignoring his cramping muscles, and watched how the other people in the bowling alley did it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:58 pm

Ria laughed, quietly picking her ball up with ease and cocking an eyebrow. "There are lighter balls the farther down you go, Mitch." she said, still laughing quietly. "I'm glad I put my name in first." she teased before sending the ball down the lane and knocking down every pin except one.

((Muse. Is. Depleting. Quickly.))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:11 pm

((Muse is already gone. :/

Do we need a new RP? ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:13 pm

((xD Probably. I might try making a new character.
But, all my characters end up with the same personality...
o.o So it's kinda useless. LOL

I think I might try making a mean girl
Since Ria is the more... scared type, with a bit of an edgy side.
But... I don't yet have the full out mean type.
-.-
Not that Raine is any indication that it'll work... o.o))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next