Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polo and Abba's RP (Mature Content)

3 posters

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Polo and Abba's RP (Mature Content) - Page 14 Empty Re: Polo and Abba's RP (Mature Content)

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:40 pm

((But I have plans for him! O.o No worries, I'll take him off your hands. Smile ))

"I'm sorry, too." Mitch replied earnestly, "Because I was hoping you'd at least be gutsy enough to give me some entertainment. But no matter - you're my bitch, now."
With that, Mitch gripped the man firmly, the headbutted him so hard that he actually saw stars.
The man had lost a LOAD of blood already... And just as Mitch had expected, the headbutt knocked him out completely.
With a pleased smirk, Mitch grabbed a length of rope from the van, and tied it around the man's neck in an intricate little knot that would tighten when pulled.
He was going to have a very slow, and very painful death...
Mitch tied the other end of the rope to the mailbox - just in case the man woke up while he was seeing to Ria.
Then he trotted over to the van, and leaped inside - rushing to Ria's crumpled, half-naked form.
"Hey!" He exclaimed, pulling her onto his lap and tapping her cheek gently. "Come on, Ria, wake up, Babe..."
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Polo and Abba's RP (Mature Content) - Page 14 Empty Re: Polo and Abba's RP (Mature Content)

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:49 pm

((Thank you. xDD))

Ria let out a tiny groan, moving her head to the side and dragging her hand up to her head where it was throbbing. Her eyes stayed closed, but her jaw clenched, legs curling up into her chest as the pain began to be masked by the chill of the air. She coughed a few times into her hand, coughing up a little bit of blood. And when she felt the liquid against her hand her eyes slowly pulled open to look at the palm of her hand, almost fainting when she saw the blood, realizing she had coughed it up. This thought flooded her mind and completely blocked out the fact that she was half-naked in Mitch's arms. She rubbed the blood off of her palm and onto the seat which Mitch was sitting on in the van, her body beginning to tremble violently from the cold, the pain, and the fear that was setting into her veins and making her heart beat speed up drastically. "M-mitch..." she choked out, forcing her eyes shut again as she moved, sending another sharp pain up through her head. "It hurts..." she added, now completely afraid to move from the position she was in.

((xD Poor mann. Like a dog on a leash. Tsk Tsk))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

http://kaydeniro.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:57 pm

"Ssshh, you're okay." Mitch crooned - stroking Ria's hair with the utmost gentility, and avoiding the bump on her head. "Come on." He murmured softly, "Let's get you inside and find you some clothes... I should even have some painkillers left around here somewhere... We'll get you sorted out."
He glanced toward Ria's clothes, lying in a crumpled heap in the corner of the van. They were slightly torn... Oh well. If he had to keep looking at her in the state she was in, he feared he might not be able to control himself. It was far more difficult than he let on...
"Right, let's just get these clothes back on you for now, okay?" He murmured comfortingly - clumsily trying to help Ria into her clothes.
Funny... He had never helped somebody dress before. Usually, he was helping them undress...
Damn, I'm whipped.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:06 pm

((-wants to know what the term 'whipped' means. Because... I use it when someone is tired. But, something tells me that is not what you are using it for. xD))

Ria nodded shakily. She moved just enough to slip back into her shirt and jeans. Her shirt torn in just the wrong places where it basically was slit down the middle, stopping at her belly button, causing it to be worn as more of a weird hoodie instead of a shirt. She winced with each movement. "Thank you..." she choked out before leaning against his chest and holding back the tears of pain that threatened to flow from her eyes that she was holding closed. She tried to move once more, except doing so sent another sharp pain through her skull and causing her to gi curl into herself even tighter than she had origionally. "I-I'm sorry... bout this..." she struggled to say, unsure of how to word it. After all, it was her fault. Had she not been rch no one would have tried an armed robbery, and they wouldn't have gotten her back here, and Mith wouldn't have had to kill anyone again. This was her fault. It was all her fault. Completely and toally her fault.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:17 pm

(( *Cautiously visits urban dictionary*

whipped
being completely controlled by your girlfriend or boyfriend...in most cases a guy being completely controlled by his girlfriend.

Only I use it with a more positive connotation. ie, because he is so besotted with her, he always wants to do what is best for her, despite his better judgment...

Does that make sense? XD ))

"Shut up." Mitch commanded irritably. "You know none of this is your fault, Ria. So don't you piss me off by acting like it is."
He fumbled around in his pockets, and soon came across the familiar feeling of an injection needle. How convenient that he was always carrying those around...
"Okay, now Ria, this is just a painkiller, I swear. You need it, so don't freak out on me, okay?" With that, he pulled the cap off with his teeth, and gently lifted Ria's arm - searching for a vein. He found one, and expertly inserted the needle, then injected the painkiller straight into Ria's bloodstream.
"You should start feeling better in a moment." He promised, "Then we can get you inside, and I can get back to my... Entertainment.."
The last word came out in a growl.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:25 pm

((Things make sense now!!! ;3))

Ria nodded her head to his command, opening her eyes to look up at him as he began to fumble around in his pockets for something, when he pulled out the needle, she bit her lip. "Mitch!" she grumbled as he poked it into her vein. "I don't care if it is a painkiller. You could give me too much!" she fought back, only to have it being injected into her bloodstream. Luckily, the amount didn't seem to be too much at the time, but as she lay there, everything seemed to go away, nothing much of a problem. Slowly but surely, she was beginning to feel giddy with excitement. Her head didn't hurt. Shoot, none of this had happened. She was meerly playing around with her boyfriend. Slowly, as some of the pain was still there she pushed herself up into a sitting position before kissing Mitch on the lips, one hand on his head, the other fumbling with his shirt messily as she really had no clue what she was doing. And now, with the drugs taking over her system and putting her into a high, she really had absolutely no clue what she was doing. "Love you..." she told him after pulling back from the kiss for a few seconds and then planting another one on him.

((xD I have no clue what pain-meds make you do... but. We will say they make you delusional and high, and more... want of sexual needs. XD Becausee. Ria wa just calling for me to do that. She was like. DO IT NOW))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:42 pm

((I was already in bed, then you come along with your annoyingly epic post and make me get up again. XD Curse your awesomeness. Wink Hehe!! ))

When Ria kissed him, Mitch responded cautiously. She seemed more... 'Daring' than he was used to. Not that he was complaining, of course, but he couldn't help but wonder if the drugs had gone to her head. They affected different people differently, after all... So even if he had given Ria a regular dosage...
As he felt her fumbling with his shirt, Mitch's thoughts broke off, and he released a shaky breath. She was really testing him now... He wanted this so badly. It had been so long... He really didn't want to stop her now. But his newly discovered conscience told him that he should. He hated that thing.
"Love you too..." He whispered uncertainly when their lips broke apart for a brief moment.
When Ria kissed him again, Mitch almost lost himself - and when he snapped back to his senses, his hands were at Ria's waist - and she had his shirt unbuttoned already.
With a flash of reality, he pushed her gently away.
"Not now." He managed with difficulty, part of him hating himself for ruining this. "You're not yourself, and you'll kick my ass later if I let you do this now."

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:55 pm

((Mwahahah. This is what you get for waking me up. ;3))

Ria shook her head. "But... Mitch..." she said, cocking her head lightly before leaning back into him, her fingers now tracing the muscled lines of his chest. She let out an exasperated sigh before allowing herself to collapse into his chest, allowing her shoulders to ease her torn shirt down so the shoulders were resting at her elbows. "I want you..." she said, watching him, excitedly. She bit her lip, moving a bit closer towards him and wrapping her legs around his waist before allowing her arms to snake around his neck. She leaned in, speaking softly in his ear, "I really do want you, Mitch... All of you..." And then, she kissed his ear, and then his cheek, and then his lips again. A smile on her face as she leaned back, hoping he would allow this to continue. Some of her hair blew in gently against his face, dancing upon his cheeks before pulling back as a tiny breeze flew into the backseat. After all, what else could they have been doing before? They were in the backseat of a car, and her clothes were slightly torn and revealing. This was all it could have been. And she was so high right now, she coudln't even see straight. She coudln't even realize the magnitude of what it was she was doing here and now, or what it was that she really wanted. "You can't tell me you don't want me too, Hunn..." she said, so obviously out of it that her speech was broken at random parts, and then slurred in others as a wide grin was plastered upon her face. "Because I'm ready... as ready as I'll ever be..."' she finished off, watching him.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:19 pm

((*Crawls out of warm bed again* *Shivers* ))

"Ria..." Mitch managed in a strained voice, "Not not..." He grunted with the effort of resistance as he squirmed away from her - desperate to distance himself before he lost the will to fight his desires.
This was cruel and unusual torture...
Taking a deep breath, Mitch steadied himself, then replied. "Yes, I want you, Ria. I do - but not when you're high, Babe. If you still want to do this when you're back to normal, then I swear I'll be all yours. But right now, I don't trust your judgment. And damn it all, I don't trust mine, either."
He began rebuttoning his shirt, and slipped out the back of the van - getting to his feet and glancing at the unconscious robber bleeding onto the lawn.
He wasn't going to wake up any time soon... Maybe he was dead? Frankly, Mitch couldn't even care at that moment. His mind was too full of 'other' things...
"Come on, Ria." He encouraged quietly. "Let's go inside and get you a bottle of cold water. Maybe that will snap you back to your senses." He raised an eyebrow, and considered her thoughtfully.
"The drugs never effected me this badly... Sheesh..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:31 pm

((Very cruel and unusual punishment. ;3))

Ria sighed, nodding her head lightly as he pulled away. High? She was high? Grumbling something under her breath she pulled her shoulders of her shirt back up to her shoulders and looked around, her eyes falling to an injection point on her arm, right against a vein. Shaking her head she soon realized it was some of Mitch's pain-meds. She must have been in a lot of pain to have him giving her some of his doses. Biting her lip, she cautiously pulled herself out of the van, almost falling on her face in the process, not completely steady on her feet after having been out and in a crumpled position for a tad bit too long. But, she quickly gained her balance again and grabbed his hand, not paying any attention to the guy on the ground for fear she might puke or something. Ria, slowly starting to come back, the worst part of the drugs starting to end now. After all, the doctors slowly pushed it into her body, giving it time to spread, instead of all at once. "Maybe it's because you use them every freakin second of every freakin day. And besides that fact. I weigh less than you. A small amount for you is a big amount for me." she muttered, rolling her eyes at him before nodding her head and agreeing to the cold water. "And the water is fine, as long as you don't plan on splashing it on my face or something." she muttered, gently following him back into her house, jolting backwards as she saw the body laying on the floor, completely bled out. Her hand shot over her mouth and she ran to the downstairs bathroom, puking a few times at the smell, and the amount of blood that she had seen. After sitting for a few moments, she slid back out to Mitch's side, taking care not to look in the direction of the body.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:48 pm

((Haha! XD I must sleep... O.o ))

"I'd suggest you don't take any shots at me right now Ria..." Mitch hissed quietly, "I did what I had to do, okay? So-" But before he could complain any more, Ria had dashed off to puke.
Typical...
But thankfully, he absence gave him some time to clear his head - since unfortunately his mind was still hovering on a single track, which involved repeatedly reliving the exciting feeling of Ria's fingers fumbling at the buttons on his shirt...
A shudder ran through him, and Mitch shook his head rapidly.
As it turned out, he had made no headway in clearing his mind by the time Ria returned to his side. He shifted away from her slightly, and stalked into the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge and throwing it at her.
Then, he filled a cup with water from the tap, and poured it over his own head.
Though he coughed and spluttered for a moment, the chill did nothing to help his cause. He was still struggling...
"Look, Ria..." Mitch murmured, scratching the back of his head awkwardly, "I think I should probably go for a while..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:57 pm

((No you must not!))

Ria bit her lip just managing to catch the bottle without it collapsing to the floor. She watched him as he poured cold tap water over his head and part of her wondered what exactly was wrong. "i think i should probably go for a while..." he said and she cocked her head even more. But part of her knew better than to fight. "I really wish you wouldnt..." she said forcing herself to take a sip of water to get rid of the aciddy taste in her mouth. "But. If you must then fine... Can you get rid of the body though..." she finished, sadness lingering in her eyes. Had she done something wrong while the drugs had settled into her system. Is that why he was acting so weird? She couldnt even remember what exactly she had done. Just fighting him about putting the pain meds into her system. Then nothing until she saw the body and ran off to puke. It was a strange feeling. And a very uncomfortable feeling for her. "What did i do...?" she whispered before stepping back into the blood, letting out a yelp and then scooting forwards again in fear. As if the corpse were going to atttack her.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:12 pm

((Last post. Sad ))

"I'll get rid of it." Mitch promised quietly, still hanging back and keeping his distance... Just in case.
He had just begun lifting the body when Ria's next question caught his attention.
"It doesn't matter." He assured her softly, offering a strained smile. "It's more a case of what I didn't do, anyway..."He snorted in amusement, then shook his head, and pulled the lifeless corpse more securely over his shoulder.
"I'll see you later." He promised, offering one delicate smile before he left.
Now... To get rid of the body... And torture his new plaything.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:19 pm

Ria bit her lip, nodding her head before watching him leave. She managed a tiny smile. "Im sorry for whatever situation i put you in..." she called after him before making sure that the door was shutting and scouring the house for all of the bottles of peroxide. She returned with five. One from each bathroom. A bit hesitantly she began to place the peroxide lightly over the blood now staining the carpet, grabbing a mop amd mopping up the blood that resided on the tile and then dumping that stuff in the sink before she scrubbed away at the carpet. A few hours later she was taking a relaxing hot bath to try and calm herself down, figure out what had happened, and keep herself from flipping out that someone had just been killed in her own house. Before she got in though, she left a note on the front door. "Hunn. Im in the bath. You know how to get in..." she murmered refering to the extra key he knew about that she had made sure to leave out for him. But. The longer she stayed in the bath the worse the pain in her head got, making her wince with every breath. And soon wincing because she had winced. Advil. Gosh darn it. She needed advil. But. She was in way too much pain to even consider moving.

((-Grumbles in annoyance-))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:48 am

((Oh gosh, I can see where this is going to end. XD Poor Mitch. Wink ))

Mitch disposed of the body, and locked the half-conscious man he intended on killing later in his tiny bathroom. He was tightly tied, so he could not escape. The worst thing that could happen was him strangling himself...
So Mitch changed into some clean, blood-free clothes - then made his way wearily back to Ria's house. He was so tired now... But at least his head was in the right place, and he wasn't facing temptation any more.
When he arrived at Ria's house, he read the note - then found the spare key and let himself in, grumbling in slight annoyance. Why would Ria actually leave out a note mentioning that she was in the bath when she had just come far too close to being raped?
Didn't she understand what sort of encouragement that was for potential rapists? He was a prime example...
Ah well, no sense dwelling on it. He wouldn't let anything happen to her, anyway.
"Yo, Ria!" He called, "I'm back! You doing okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:55 am

Ria nodded her head slightly causing her to wince yet again in pain. Cautiously she dragged herself out of the bath and started to dry herself off with the towel her body trembling and making it hard to stand so her hands grasped the sink counter to steady herself for a few seconds. Okay. Maybe she wasnt exactly doing okay. But. She had to at least get dressed first before she told him that. Coughing once and then squeezing her eyes shut in pain she grasped her bathrobe and wrapped it tightly around herself before slipping out of the bathroom her hair still wet and dripping. When she headed down the hallway though her legs gave out and she crashed to the floor, creating a loud noise and hitting her head against the corner of the wall at the top of the stairs sending even more pain shooting through her head. Letting out a gasp in pain, in too much shock to even consider making noise, she cradled her head with her hands and balled up trying to get rid of the splitting pain in her head a few whimpers emerging as her body trembled. God. Why did she always have to be getting hurt? The pain was becoming too much. And he would just put more of his pain meds in her system. Which would make her try whatever it was she had tried before. And that simply was not good. It had pushed Mitch. She had seen it in the way he was acting. But what exactly had she done. Either way. She did not aprove of those drugs. And she did not want them back in her.

((Heyy. At least i was kind enough to have her put a bathrobe on first. xD))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:57 am

Hearing a thud coming from upstairs, Mitch quickly rushed toward the sound, and found Ria collapsed against the side of the stairs.
"Ria!" He exclaimed, his worry bordering on annoyance, "You're not supposed to push yourself, stupid!"
He dropped to his knees beside her, and gently guided her arm around his shoulders - supporting her so she didn't have to lean against the wall any more.
"D'you want me to give you another shot?" He asked, eyes wide with concern, "Or should I drive you to the hospital?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:04 pm

Ria shook her head to both, coughing a couple of times and wincing. "Just... Advil..." she said weakly closing her eyes and leaning into him. "Im sorry... I had to clean the blood..." she added in response to his statement about not pushing herself. "I couldnt look at it..." she finished before trying to cease the trembling from the pain as she clenched her jaw hard and pinxhed her arms with her hands, knuckles turning white.

((On phone))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:24 pm

"Advil's not strong enough - take it from somebody who knows." Mitch objected firmly, shaking his head. "Now come on - make a decision, or I'll make it for you, because I refuse to see you suffer like this any more, okay?" He touched her chin gently, and lifted her head until he could meet her gaze.
Some small part of him was desperate to get her drugged up again - in the hope that she would react the same way she had last time... But then he reminded himself that he respected Ria, and that if he didn't want to lose her - it was best not to comply with her wishes when she was high...

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:42 pm

Ria grumbled something under her breath wincing as she spoke. "I dont care anymore..." she said cradling her head with her hands as the pain began to take over. The hospital was horrible they would keep her there for a few days. But the drugs. She had no clue what it was that she was going to be doing when she was under their influence. And her body, with this pain didnt care anymore. Just as long as the pain ceased.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:11 pm

"Right, then I'm giving you another jab, because frankly I'm a crappy driver and I'd probably kill you if I tried to get you to the hospital." He shrugged, then pulled out the needle, frowning at it and measuring the dosage more accurately. "I'm going to give you a little less this time." He informed Ria, "And your body's used to it now, so hopefully you won't get high again..." He sighed, then lifted her arm, and inserted the needle into the vein.
Please don't let this be a repeat of last time... He thought silently to himself, gnawing anxiously on his lip.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:21 pm

((XD total repeat... Unless you would prefer it was too much for her body to take. Lol))

Ria bit her lip and nodded her head as she felt the needle jab into her arm. She winced as she moved a bit too fast, the meds already beginning to dull her pain. Cautiously, and paindully she holed up in his chest, clenching onto one of his arms to keep herself steady as the pain slowly left her skull. But when i say slowly. I mean slowly. The agony was still wrapping around her skull and it still felt like her head was threatening to split into two.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:39 pm

((I really don't mind... I'm totally out of ideas... Just not too much more suffering for poor Ria. O.o My brain is getting exhausted by it...
Methinks I need to find something embarrassing to happen to Mitch. He's too dignified. :3 ))

Mitch cradled Ria gently in his arms as he waited for her pain to subside. It shouldn't be long now, and then he would just have to face whatever side effects struck her... Hopefully, it wouldn't be as bad this time.
He wasn't sure if he could resist her again... Not if she was as pushy as last time.
The memory sent a shudder running through him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:46 pm

((Total repeat then. Anddd. Yessss. Mitch NEEDS embarresment))

as the painmeds took full affect Ria soon was just about the same as she was before. Just not as bad as there werent as much meds in her system. Slowly, she sat up blinking a few times and watching him. Then, she turned so she was facing him, it obvious in her eyes that she was not herself, before she leaned in and kissed him, allowing her shoulders to start shrugging off her robe as her fingers fumbled with his shirt, a bit easier this time than the last but still not very coordinated, proving she didnt know what she was doing. Her shoulders of her robe were slipping down to her bent elbows now, showing a lot more skin then she ever did as she continued to mess with the buttons on his shirt, slowly undoing them one by one.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:01 pm

((*Boredom* ... *No ideas...* ))

"For goodness sake, Ria!" Mitch muttered in exasperation, lifting the robe higher onto her shoulders, then pulling her hands away from his shirt and quickly redoing the buttons.
"I'm not putting up with this. When you can think straight again, I'll be back, okay?" He patted her head briefly, then stood and turned away - keeping out of Ria's reach.
It was more manageable here than in the van.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next