Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is how the world ends :: British Dreameh and American Batty

2 posters

Go down

This is how the world ends :: British Dreameh and American Batty Empty This is how the world ends :: British Dreameh and American Batty

Post  Batcat Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:27 pm

Full Name: Alicia Graciella Daytona
Called: Alicia
Nationality: Nigeria
Majors: Nursing
Looks-
Hair: Her hair is a dark brown mass of think curls, which hangs down to the middle of her back. She usually wears it in a side ponytail over her right shoulder when it frizzes up (as usual) or when it’s behaving she wears it down. It is messy and unruly unless fooled around with.
Eyes: Alicia’s eyes are quite large. They are dark brown, almost black, and follow every move with intense focus.
Build: She is tall (6’2), thickly built, and muscular. Her skin is chocolate brown, with a few blemishes here and there.
Clothes: Usually she just wears old sweats and a T-Shirt for swim practice and stays in those clothes the rest of the day. If she needs to get dressed up for an occasion, she’ll wear loose black slacks and a nice dress shirt with heels. She rarely wears skirts because she thinks it makes her legs look fat when they’re just really thick from swimming muscle.
Personality: To a stranger, Alicia is a quiet person who gives an atmosphere of strength and power. She isn’t shy; she just chooses not to speak unless absolutely necessary. She walks around knowing what exactly she’s doing, where exactly she’s going, and where exactly her place is in society. She hangs out with the rest of the people on the swim team, not the particularly popular crowd, but not the nerds and geeks. She can always be counted on to finish an assignment, critique someone’s projects, or even just say a few kind words to a sad person.
To a friend, Alicia is a loud, outgoing person who is not afraid to state her opinion. She despises people that lie, and once she finds out, it’s very hard to get her trust back. She acts quite childish at some times, and other times she is very mature and the mother of the group. She is often the mediator between two conflicting sides, and helps people compromise. She is honest but wary and not that trusting at first. She fights for what she believes in and isn’t afraid to be different.
History: Alicia grew up in a small-town in Nebraska. Her resourcefulness and physical build made her an easy choice for the West States Apocalypse Survival School (WSASS). She’s always kept a diary when she was little, and still occasionally writes.
Other: Vegetarian

[[I got first post ^^ *explodes wiith idea*]]

Last edited by Batty - Ruler of the Polo on Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Batcat
Batcat

http://christmas-khaleesi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

This is how the world ends :: British Dreameh and American Batty Empty Re: This is how the world ends :: British Dreameh and American Batty

Post  Dreambug Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:42 pm

[[Oooh Surprised *watches* I shall post my charrie tomorrow because it's nearly midnight here and I should be in bed... :3 Besides that, I shall need to think of a personality that suits her least. Twisted Evil
Awesome charrie, by the way! Very Happy]]
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

This is how the world ends :: British Dreameh and American Batty Empty Re: This is how the world ends :: British Dreameh and American Batty

Post  Batcat Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:44 pm

[[Fank sha ^^ I dug up this one cause I was too lazy to make a new one xD and take your time]]
Batcat
Batcat

http://christmas-khaleesi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down