Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of Destruction (Beanish and Inkerz)

2 posters

Go down

Dawn of Destruction (Beanish and Inkerz) Empty Dawn of Destruction (Beanish and Inkerz)

Post  Beanish Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:36 am

After the apocalypse, all is dead, mankind's reign has ended and those who have survived now live in primative dwellings made from what ever is laying around. Food is scarce for both animals and humans...they will have to fight each other to survive.

There is a secret behind what happened to the world, a dark truth...no one is quite sure what happened, but after the apoclypse the language bridge animals and humans broke. Now animals roam the streets with human intellagence, can the two species coexist, or is this the end for man?

Beanish

Back to top Go down

Dawn of Destruction (Beanish and Inkerz) Empty Re: Dawn of Destruction (Beanish and Inkerz)

Post  Imperial Ink Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:23 am

((I'm Sooooo excited about this Roleplay XD, Here are my Characters so long))

First Character
Name: White Face
Nickname: "Whitey"
Race: Wolf
Description: White face has a typical hunter built, he is strong, but lean and very quick on his paws. The colour of his pelt is Raven black, while the fur surrounding his eyes and muzzle is white and has a mask like appearance.
White Face was born blind, both his eyes are clouded and white in colour.
Blindness may seem like a large disadvantage, but what White Face lacks in sight, he makes up through his sharp hearing and good intuition.
Personality: Determined, Intelligent, Willing, Shy, Brave

Second Character
Name: Shou
Nickname: "Eyes"
Race: Falcon
Description:
Shou acts as White Face's eyes, the two have been traveling together ever since they can remember. Shou is naturally a bird of prey, his sharp talons and strong wings suggest he can do quite alot of damage if provoked.
Shou's feathers varies between being pure white and very light grey. His eyes are a deep blue colour.
Personality: Intelligent, easily annoyed,not very trusting, brave
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Dawn of Destruction (Beanish and Inkerz) Empty Re: Dawn of Destruction (Beanish and Inkerz)

Post  Imperial Ink Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:02 am

The sharp stench of decay filled White Face's sensitive nostrils and he padded through the blistering hot streets of the city. The pads of his black paws burning against the hot tar, his pink tongue flapping up and down as he panted heavily, "Shou!, Do you see the River yet?"
On cue the Silver Falcon swooped through the air, his sharp cry echoing as he descended down from the sky, before landing gracefully on the branch of dead tree.
The bird watched casually as his lupin companion's ears perked up at the sound of arrival.White face swiveled his head to face Shou.
Shou watched White Face closely, the creature's blue eyes burning into the dull white empty ones of his friend. The bird opened his hooked beak as he spoke, "It's not far from here, I'd say about 30 minutes walk...Of course that would be a different story if you could fly"
White Face gave a small exhausted laugh, "I must admit I do envy your wings...But Lets hurry to the river, this heat is really starting to get to me". The falcon gave a small nod (Not that white face saw that XD) and stretched his great wings before taking to sky.
White Face followed the sound of Shou's flapping, the wolf's highly sensitive hears catching the fait sound of unfamiliar breathing in the distance. white face stopped walking, the breathing was getting uncomfortably louder, He allowed an aggressive snarl to escape his black lips, "Who's there?...are you beast or Man?"

((Hope you can reply to that Mess LOL, *Grin*))
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Beanish Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:52 am

Name: Dice
Race: Hyena
Description: Dice is thin but muscular with a dull orange coat and dark a brown short mohawk running down from his head and along his back. He has piercing bright red eyes that can see straight though you.
Personality: Tries to make the best of every situation, never backs down or gives up and always is quick to make a plan, does anything to survive.

Dice awoke in agenizing pain with rubble piled on top of him. He managed to dig himself out from under the rubble. All he could feel was pain and especially from his leg. He looked back at his leg and saw a spike of wood stuck in his leg. He bravely pulled it out with is jaws and tossed it aside. “It could have been worse.” he said to himself and gave a faint laugh. As he limped to find an exit he noticed a cracked mirror and went to it. He looked at himself in the mirror and noticed something different about himself. His eyes had turned bright red. Amazed by this sight he then carried on trying to find an exit. As he turned around a corner he noticed a broken window and decided that that would be his way out. Using all his energy and fighting the pain to survive, he ran and leaped out the broken window slashing his snout just bellow his right eye and fell one story. He landed with a crash on a mestup old car. The sun backing on him, he could not move when suddenly a question was shouted in the distance. All he could hear was a few words but he couldn’t make out what they were. So he let out a loud bark using all his energy and passed out on the spot.

Beanish

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:17 am

(Sorry about replying so late....School work and general laziness have been the Slaughterer of all my free time What a Face )

White Face’s ears swiveled like satellite dishes at the sound of the faint bark. He concentrated for a few moments, then silently and quickly padded towards the origin of the sound. He knew it to be canine, though the weakness of the bark suggested that the creature was in deep pain. White Face quickened his pace at that thought. His world was utterly black, but the sound waves, scents and his general intuition acted like guide line, allowing him to see the world in a different perspective.
White Face stopped in his tracks after the salty sweet scent of blood hit his black nostrils.
He had found the creature, its scent clearly from some kind of canine, though it held a musky and foreign taint to it. It was not a wolf or a dog...what was it?
White Face stepped closer, his paw briefly brushing against a piece of shattered glass.
Shou who had been tailing White Face from the sky, swooped down to get a closer look at the situation. White Face sensed Shou’s presence, but said nothing as he continued to investigate the injured creature. Shou landed gracefully on a wooden crate, “What are you doing here?...Your straying off course....And What the heck happened to that thing!?” White Face gave a small grin at Shou’s clear annoyance and slight panic, “Well I heard this creature call for help...Can you tell what is wrong with it?..It appears to be unconscious and has the strangest canine scent I’ve ever smelt.”
Shou watch White Face with disbelief before hopping closer to get a better look at the creature, “This is defiantly no dog my friend, It’s a Hyena...They aren’t usually from around these parts, I wonder what it’s doing here?”
White Face gazed curiously in the direction of the creature, his clouded eyes like marble orbs in his head, “That is strange...But we should concentrate on the origin of blood” he retorted with haste.
Shou nodded curtly, then replied with an annoyingly sarcastic, “There are humans not too far away from here, I bet they’d put this thing out of its misery”
White Face gave a small snarl at Shou’s comment, then ignoring the birds suggestion he spoke again, “I’ll carry this creature to the safe house, No humans will find us there...You lead the way”
With that said White Face prodded the creatures body with his snout in an attempted to stir it from its slumber, “Wake up...We need to move you before the humans come...I can help carry you but you need to co-operate with me”
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Beanish Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:47 am

Dice awoke in a pool of blood and a creature nudging him. He looked at the creature and the first thing he noticed was its blue clouded eyes. Next he noticed the creatures mask like markings. The creature was a wolf. He knew this because he had seen one before. The creature was saying something about humans, he decided to follow them for his safety even though he didn’t know who they were.

((Sorry it’s so short. Couldn’t think of anything else))

Beanish

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:20 am

Shou flew on ahead, scouting the area for any signs of danger or humans. To his relief there didn't seem to be any at that moment. He let out a sharp cry, signaling the two canines below that they were safe enter the city central area.
White Face weaved between the familiar streets of Central City. His ears and nose alert for his own scent markings; The Beacons of the route to the safe house.
White Face felt himself tire quicker that usual, the heavy body of the Hyena was slowing him down considerably, He needed to hurry up an find the scents.
In a moment the first marking scent hit him, he couldn't help but beam with relief, he knew he was close to home home now.

(Timeskip)

White Face and Shou had finally reached the safe house; An old abandoned motel, tiny but stable. The Wolf listened quietly as Shou entered the building through a small opening in the wall, White Face then followed.
Once inside the building White Face immediately allowed the Hyena's body to carefully sink to the carpeted floor. He wasn't sure what top do with the creature, but at least it would be safe and sheltered for now.
Shou clicked his beak in disapproval, "Your kindness is going to kill you one day, your too trusting Whitey"
White Face responded with an apathetic shrug as he prodded the Hyena with his muzzle once again.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down