Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Somewhere Beyond The Nothing ( Inkerz and Kira )

2 posters

Go down

Somewhere Beyond The Nothing   ( Inkerz and Kira ) Empty Somewhere Beyond The Nothing ( Inkerz and Kira )

Post  Imperial Ink Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:15 pm

((Okay I’m just going to sorta let this Rp do its own thing, but here’s a basic plot just to get the taste what’s happening Very Happy))

In a world so close to its end, it is truly difficult to make a decent living for any creature.
The years of human interference with the natural world has left the planet in a crumbling state.
Who would have thought that by the year 3200, Mankind would have destroyed almost living everything that once roamed the Earth? Most animal species are extinct now and there hasn’t been a forest sighted in over one hundred years.
The earth has become a junk yard of man-made machinery and broken cities, All the result of reckless wars and selfish destruction. Mankind has doomed the earth…
But perhaps not all hope is lost… for there are still a few animals that have managed to survive through Man’s rule. Their species were forced throughout the centauries to adapt and hide.
As a result the Humans of today barely know of their existence and it is thanks to the ability of shape shifting. After all what better way of hiding is there? …They always did say that one should keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Somewhere Beyond The Nothing   ( Inkerz and Kira ) Empty Re: Somewhere Beyond The Nothing ( Inkerz and Kira )

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:19 pm

Okay, awesome ^^ Yoooooooouuuuuuu should post your character, so I can get an idea of what you had in mind. My characters are easy to manipulate ^^
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Somewhere Beyond The Nothing   ( Inkerz and Kira ) Empty Re: Somewhere Beyond The Nothing ( Inkerz and Kira )

Post  Imperial Ink Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:22 pm

((Okay I'm gonna post my charcaters, I hope you don't mind if I use three XD...gonna make the twin brothers my prop characters))

Name: Miguel
Race: Siberian Tiger
Human Description: Miguel use to very handsome when he was younger, however that all changed after he was caught in a freak fire accident. The boy was severely burned as a result and he now dons a horrid scar that snakes over the left side of his face and down the side of his neck and upper left arm. He doesn’t really complain about the scars, but they do make others feel uncomfortable in his presence.
In his human form Miguel has short cropped strawberry blond hair which envelopes his sharp feline-like face. His body is muscular, much like his tiger form and he has a brilliant set of emerald green eyes.
Attire: Usually dark baggy jeans, sneakers and a black t-shirt, he prefers plain looking clothes.
Family: None

Name: Seth
Race: Rabbit ( A pure Black Rabbit)
Human Description: Seth can be described in three very cliché words, Tall, Dark and handsome.
He is slim and has a very athletic build, though he is not overly muscular and can even come off as slightly petit.
He has midnight black hair which is usually cut short and then left to grow longer over his ears. Seth’s black hair contrasts beautifully against his luminously pale skin. Though despite all these factors the thing that makes Seth stand out the most is his mysterious violet eyes.
Attire: Seth’s fashion style is a strange mixture of Emo, Visual Kei and Elizabethan Gothic styles. He also has a tiny heart-Shaped tattoo beneath his left eye.
Family: He has a younger twin brother named November

Name: November
Race: Rabbit (Pure White rabbit)
Human Description: November is by nature very reserved and conservative. He is known for being quite shy and easily embarrassed. The fact that he is filled with way too much nervous energy doesn’t help him and he can get extremely panicked over the simplest of things.
November is handsome but his appearance would fall under your typical “bookworm” class guy. His build is skinny and small, though not athletic. His sharp features and pale face are enhanced by thin black glasses which are always perched on the bridge his nose, giving him an extremely intelligent appearance. His eyes are a silvery blue color.
As for his hair; it is cut short at the nape of the neck, and left to grow longer over his ears, stopping a little past his jaw line. The color of his hair is an extremely pale shade of platinum blonde.
Attire: November mostly dresses in formal looking clothes; this includes pull over jerseys, blazers, and white collared shirts…the whole nerdy office look.
Family: His older twin brother is Seth.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:26 pm

Sweet ^^ I'm trying to think of who I should use. Would you prefer if I did three girls, or do you care?
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:48 am

I don't mind Very Happy
You can use as many Characters as you want to Very Happy
They don't even have to be all girls, Go wild Buddy Very Happy
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:51 pm

Okie dokie ^^ Time for twinsies!

Name: Elizabeth 'Liza' Johnson
Race: Red deer, doe c:
Human appearance: (this'll be short. I have going to into long descriptions xD) She is considered fairly pretty, but doesn't think too much of herself. Her hair reaches to just above her elbows, and falls in ringlets. She has green eyes, and prominent freckles across the bridge of her nose and cheeks. She has pale skin, and is average height and build, slightly on the slender side.
Attire: She has a flare for very vintage clothing, so she mostly wears pinstripes and suspenders.
Family: Her twin brother, Tommy.

Name: Thomas 'Tommy' Johnson
Race: Red deer, stag
Human appearance: He has shaggy blonde hair that's cut just past his ears and falls into his green eyes, almost identical to his sister's. He also has freckles, but they're very pale and only go over his nose. He's a bit taller, with a lanky build.
Attire: Jeans and a t-shirt, sometimes with an accompanying jacket.
Family: Liza c:
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:53 pm

(Awesome Characters Very Happy...Okay I’ll start us off then XD…Not sure if you want to do long posts or short posts?...Short might be easier Lolz
I was wondering about something…do you think that the animals should be able to tell the difference between humans and other animals?...or do you think it is better if it just stays a mystery?)

Miguel padded silently through the dirty decaying city of district 34.
He was on a delivery errand as per usual and carried a small cardboard box containing a few precious books someone from a bookstore had requested earlier that week.
Miguel didn’t hate his job, but this wasn’t what he had expected life to be like for a tiger.
He made his living through the human world, by hiding and pretending to be one of them. The only thing that gave away his true form was his shadow and his reflection, though thankfully in a dirty city like this one, mirrors were pretty hard to come by.
The boy mused over this thought for a minute as he crossed a slightly busier street, taking a shortcut through a dingy narrow alleyway that weaved between two massive buildings.
Miguel had to admit that the one up side to being a delivery boy was the street sense you gained from running up and down every avenue. He had only been in District 34 for about 3 years and he already felt as though he could travel the city blind folded if necessary.

Miguel allowed a smile to play upon his lips; he was close to his destination now.
Instinctively he pulled the hood of his jacket up, hiding the freakish burn that snaked along the left side of his face. It just seemed like the appropriate thing to do, he didn’t want to scare anyone or attract attention.
The hooded boy then stepped out into the open street, heading straight towards a small slightly degraded bookstore. He examined the face brick shop cautiously, his emerald eyes searching the glass windows for any signs of human activity inside.
He saw none, but approached the wooden front door of the shop before knocking firmly on its surface. “Hello...Is the store manager in...I’m here to deliver the books you ordered from District 29” he called in a relatively loud voice as he waited outside the seemingly locked front door of the shop.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:06 pm

[Hmmmm....they should....not be able to tell. I think that'd be fairly interesting. And my posts will probably end up getting short :c]

Tommy was sitting in the backroom, a pair of unnecessary glasses pushed up onto the bridge of his nose. He was chewing on the end of a pencil, rifling through expenses. He sighed and pulled the glasses off, folding them and setting them down. He stood up and walked out into the main part of the store, which was dimly lit. He looked outside the large windows and sighed, the grim view doing nothing for his mood.
"Oi, Liza, where you at?" He called, peering behind a bookshelf for his wayward twin. She was standing near the back, flipping through an old book. One hand was pushed into the pockets of her pants, and her hair was pulled back into a ponytail. She turned and looked at him, boredom clearly expressed on her face.
"What is it?" She asked him, looking back at the book and turning a page. He glared at her, his eyes drifting to the book. "Would you put that away? I'm expecting someone."
Liza rolled her eyes and put the book back into the shelf. She wandered to the front of the store as Tommy disappeared into the backroom again. She leaned over slightly so she could watch him close the door, then pulled another book down and sat in one of the chairs. She opened it and turned upside down, her hair brushing against the ground.

After a few chapters, she heard a knock and a rather...gruff voice from outside.
“Hello...Is the store manager in...I’m here to deliver the books you ordered from District 29”. She sighed and set the book down, standing up and opening the door.
"The managers in the back, but I'm his sister. Have some books for us? Brilliant." She grinned and leaned against the door frame, crossing her ankles and arms.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:31 pm

(Coolness!... then mystery shall continue…I’m also gonna try and post shorter posts...I think they’ll be easier to reply to in the long run XD)

Miguel smiled a little awkwardly from behind his hood as a pretty blonde haired girl appeared from behind the front door of the book shop.
He was a little anxious as always when it came to dealing with humans, however the girl’s friendly grin and animated green eyes seemed to put his anxiety to rest.
“From your expression I take it that you really like books” he replied with a cheerful grin before following the girl into the shop.
Once inside, the hooded boy gazed silently at the rows of wooden bookshelves that lined the interior walls of the shop. He breathed in deeply, taking in the comforting scents of paper, ink and wood polish that seemed to circulate through the shop. As a tiger, scent was one of his main senses.
And it was because his acute feline nose that he was able to pick up another most unusual scent, that was strangely familiar, almost wild…instinctively the first thought that came to mind was food.

Miguel turned his hooded head back towards the girl, his tone a little perplexed, “Oh um…where can I put these?”
He asked suddenly breaking from his thoughts and remembering that the small box of books was still tucked securely beneath muscular arm. He had gotten a little sidetracked at the rare sight of seeing so many books and taking in so many scents.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:55 pm

[oh phew XD]

Liza nodded, heading back towards the bookshelves. She pulled out another book and started rifling through it.
"Yes, my brother and I love them. Not so much the rest of the district, though." She sighed and closed the book, putting it back on the shelf. She turned and faced him, tilting her head slightly. He was a curious one, this guy. She couldn't see his face, due to the hood, but it would have been rather nice if she could see him. She figured he had his reasons for secrecy, and wasn't about to pry. These days everyone needed to keep their secrets.

She heard him saying something, and snapped back to earth.
"The books? Ah, you can just set them on the desk." She told him, waving to the front desk. "I'll go grab my brother." She turned away again, going down the corridor leading to the back room. As she was about to knock on the door, Tommy emerged. He inclined his head towards her.
"Do you smell that?" He whispered, his eyes staring down the hallway. Liza tilted her head up slightly and nodded.
"I didn't notice it before, it must have been downwind from me." She whispered back. Tommy nodded, then started down the hallway to investigate.
"Oh! Tommy, the books came!" She called after him, but he had already seen Miguel.

"Hello, I'm Tommy Johnson. You've brought my books, I see." He smiled at the stranger.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:02 pm

((I think we need to bring in some kind of bad guy organization into the story later on…what do you think?...they can be from the Capital city where all the nobles and rich guys live))

Miguel nodded in greeting as the store manager; Tommy quickly approached him. The man seemed friendly enough, though there was something strange about him that Miguel couldn’t quite figure out.
“Oh, hello... I’m sorry about the delay of your books; there were a few complications in the districts between 29 and 34” he explained casually as he carefully placed the cardboard box upon the smooth wooden surface of the desk.

“I’m Miguel by the way, it’s nice to meet you” he smiled, turning around and offering his hand to the store manager.
As the hooded boy did so he was haunted once again by the delicious wild scent that had perplexed him earlier that day. His feline eyes suddenly examined Tommy and his sister with an almost uncontrollable predatory hunger.
He had never had the craving to hunt humans so badly, but the unusual scent seemed to be provoking his instincts as a tiger.
Miguel breathed in deeply in an attempt to calm himself and focus once again on the job at hand. Fearful of his own actions he quickly pulled his hand away.
“Oh um…I need you sign the delivery receipt before I go” He grinned in a falsely cheerful manner as he hastily retrieved the neatly folded receipt from his Pocket before politely offering it to Tommy.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:23 pm

[Yes! And they...want to hunt them!]

"Ah, don't worry about it. It's hard to get around these days. I appreciate it, though." He walked over to the box and was about to open it when he saw Miguel's hand being extended to him. He hadn't caught his name, which was in a way rude, but he didn't particularly care. More books meant the possibility of more business, which they desperately needed. He nodded and shook his hand, then glance at Liza for help.

However, Liza was a little perplexed by the look she was getting from this Miguel person. It almost appeared...hungry. She shied slightly away from him, but nodded.
"It's a pleasure to meet you, Miguel." She emphasized his name for Tommy, glancing over at him. Tommy nodded, as if agreeing. He looked up to see a blatantly fake smile plastered onto the strangers face, and nodded again. He took the receipt and scrawled his signature across it, then handed it back. "Thanks again." He smiled at him and picked up the box, carrying it back into his office.
Liza's gaze followed her brother for a moment, then she turned back to Miguel. She smiled at him, then nervously made her way to the door. Something about him just put her on guard. She opened the door for him, stepping outside slightly to keep it open.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:23 am

((*Grin*...I’m loving that Idea!...Perhaps they could get captured by these hunters and then taken to the Capital city…I image the nobles who live there would be interested in either owning them as pets or perhaps using them in high-class “Animal fights” for entertainment…I’m just letting my ideas run loose, but what do you think? Very Happy))

Miguel nodded in response before following Liza as she politely led him outside the shop. He could sense her nervous energy and thought it probably best to leave before he caused any problems.

He stepped outside; the fresh air and open space felt like an entirely different world compared to the enclosed space of the stuffy little book shop. As a tiger the outdoors was where he belonged…he had forgotten how badly he dealt with his claustrophobia inside buildings.
He turned to face the pretty girl once more, “Well I’m off then… I’m running a second delivery in this area” He pause before continuing to speak, “Um…I’m really sorry for making you feel uncomfortable earlier”. His expression showed the genuine regret he felt.
As he turned to leave, a sudden gush of cool wind caught his hood; pulling it down to reveal the mangled pink scars that snaked along his face and neck. He blushed slightly in embarrassment, but remained silent before walking briskly towards his next destination.
It wasn’t very long before the bookshop was out of sight and out of mind. He would make sure not to go there again anytime soon, the humans seemed a little too strange for his liking.

Later that day….

Miguel sprinted down a narrow alleyway that cut between two houses; his pace was quick and his heart beat rapidly with panic and fear.
In the background he could hear the tapping of dog’s claws against the concrete roads as they pursued him. Their barking seemed to fill the air as they darted to where their human masters ordered them to go.

Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down