Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kira (not sure what the new nickname is xD) and I :D

2 posters

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Kira (not sure what the new nickname is xD) and I :D Empty Kira (not sure what the new nickname is xD) and I :D

Post  Batcat Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:46 pm

Plot: Basically the government decided to do an experiment. It took ten boys and ten girls - all 16 years old - and deposited them on an island. They wanted to see how long they could survive. The kids didn't know this, and think the ship that took them crashed, and that's why they are on this island. It has a forest, a desert, a meadow, a mountain range, and a beach surrounding the whole thing.

I'm going to go copy and paste my charries xD
Batcat
Batcat

http://christmas-khaleesi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kira (not sure what the new nickname is xD) and I :D Empty Re: Kira (not sure what the new nickname is xD) and I :D

Post  Batcat Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:48 pm

Colton Turner Paterson
Colton
Male
Curly blonde hair, bright blue eyes, short, muscular build, swims ever day in the ocean surrounding the island
Has a 'You have to follow the rules and I don't, nanananana' attitude

Alicia Graciella Daytona
Alicia
Dark brown hair, eyes, and skin, tall, thickly built with muscle, always swims with Colton every day, making sure he doesn't get into mischief
Quiet but not afraid to let her opinion be known.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Kira (not sure what the new nickname is xD) and I :D Empty Re: Kira (not sure what the new nickname is xD) and I :D

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:55 pm

[I feel that Colton and my girl are going to class heads ]

Mariella Fredericks
http://blog.frisorska.se/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/redhead_girl.png
Her personality is much like her hair, fiery. With piercing blue eyes she is a ball of burning energy. She is a natural leader, not exactly bossy but very much in charge.

Douglas Aarons
Dark brown, somewhat curly hair and pale blue eyes. Is of average height with a muscular build. He is very laid back and prefers to take a backseat, but will voice his opinion if necessary.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:57 pm

[[Maybe xD Shall we continue the Hunger Games one, too?]]

Colton dove into the salty water from a high cliff. He'd done this before, so it wasn't really all that daring, but he still got a rush as he free-fell forty feet from the top of the large wall of rock. As his head popped up, shaking the water out of his curly hair, Alicia clucked her tongue, disappointed.
"Thought you were on the swim team, little one." She said with a smirk.
"Yeah, swim team. Not diving." He responded, feeling satisfaction he could prove her wrong.
Alicia rolled her eyes and backed up before running off the cliff and doing a double flip before gliding into the water smoothly head-first without making a splash.
It had been two months since their initial visit to the island, and life was absolutely wonderful. They'd struggled the first week, trying to find the means to build suitable shelters for everyone. Finally, they ended up putting people together in pairs in a small house-like shelter made of thick bamboo stalks. Alicia shared her 'house' with a girl named Asia, whom she didn't really mind. She was better than that bitch Shaelynn who was always flirting with the guys when she was supposed to be doing work...
Alicia and Colton were on break right then. When they went back to finish their chores, they would begin by picking their quota of fruits and vegetables from the trees and fields. Then they wood collect firewood for the nightly bonfire where they sat and sang songs, told ghost stories, and popped corn kernels over the fire. Ah, good times....
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:07 pm

[if you wanna xD]

Mariella hummed as she filled a woven basket with an assortment of fruits. She wiped her brow. She was almost done, just a few more...
"Crap." She mumbled as her fruits spilled out of the basket. She bent over and started picking them up. They weren't to badly bruised.
"Still not very good...they should be in perfect condition!" She bashed herself. She was such a perfectionist. Sometimes it was a curse, and sometimes a blessing.
"Need some help?" Mariella looked up and saw Douglas. She picked up the last fruit and shook her head.
"I got it, but thanks. Wanna walk back with me?" She asked with a smile. She had known Douglas since before they were stranded. When they had first got here it was chaotic, but Douglas had stood by her. She was grateful to him. They started walking and were silent the whole way. When they got back, the put their abundance of food in the storage and went off on their own since now was their break. Mariella immediately went to the beach.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:17 pm

[[Yesh Very Happy]]

Colton waved from the water as he saw Mariella and Douglas come down to the beach. "Hey!" He called over to them. His tiny body couldn't touch the ground, so his head bobbed up and down as the waves lazily lapped at the shore. "Come swimming, it's so hot out!"
Alicia rolled her eyes, thinking about just how desperate Colton sounded. It wasn't really good to go around 'dating' people. Where would you even go? And besides, the whole process only served to make people jealous and stir up arguments and cause fights.
Colton splashed Alicia childishly. "Shut up."
"I haven't talked."
"You just did."
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:28 pm

[go post then xD]

Mariella took off her shirt and shorts, revealing a bikini. She always wore it during the day just so she could go swimming, and washed it at night. She started to run towards the waves breaking against the shore, then turned towards Douglas. "Get. Your. Butt. In that water!" She put her hand on her hip and pointed from him to the water. Reluctantly Douglas took his shirt off[shhh don't tell my bf] and ran into the water with Mariella.
Mariella gracefully dove under the waves and popped back up a few feet from Colton. She wiped the water out of her eyes and smiled at him. She treaded the water, and waved to Alicia. Douglas swam over to them and dove under. He popped up again and shook his head, spraying water all over Alicia and Mariella. He grinned mischeviously at them and then fell onto his back and floated. The waves made him bob up down.
Mariella looked around. "What to do...what to do..." She tapped her lip then her face lit up. She swam a little ways away from the others and dove under. She opened her eyes under the water, which burned them with the salt and what not and was sort of blurry. She looked around and came back up for some air, took a huge breathe, and went back under
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:41 pm

[[I did xD Oh, how much fun Very Happy I missed you and RPing with someone my age. Even though you're still a year older than me xD
And is Douglas based off of someone in real life? I know Colton is... What? Of course I don't like him! *looks around nervously*
And I feel so racist. She's my only African-American character xP]]

Alicia snorted as Douglas splashed her. She rubbed the irritating salt out of her eyes andpushed the hair out of her face. With an exaggerated slow motion sweep of her arm, she sent a jet of water right back at him onto his face. She grinned evily. "So suck on that." She muttered and dove gracefully underneath the water, wishing she had a pair of goggles. The were a lot of things she wished she had, most of them to with the water. She wished she had a proper racing suit. She wished she had a swim cap. She wished the water wasn't so wavy - even though it did end up making her stronger - and that it was twenty-five yards long.
She sighed. Wishful thinking wouldn't get her anywhere.

Colton watched Mariella dive gracefully into the water and come up for a huge breath. He grinned and started to form a devious plan in his head. He swam over to where he could see her slim body gliding through the water and reached down under, grabbing the back of her bikini top and snapping it against her skin.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:55 pm

[Ohhh I missed role playing with you too:3 and no...he isn't...sort of...<.< actuallythe person I based him off of is rather different personality wise...and age wise...like major age wise...like..4 years...what?! I'm no cougar! Nor do I like him...maybe...cuz....ima shush now xD
That's okay! I have no African American characters xD]

[oh and you need to tell me about this boy you 'don't' like.]

Douglas watched Alicia, and a hook his head. He dove under the water and opened his eyes. He twisted and turned happily, watching the fish around him. The island was strange, because it had many different terrains. Like a mini continent. He saw Alicia and swam towards her like a torpedo, and at the last minute ducked under her and shot up to the surface.

Mariella writhed as Colton grabbed ahold of the strings holding her bikini up. She popped up and looked at him furiously. "So not funny, Colton!" She exclaimed angrily and swam past him,
purposely hitting him with her shoulder. She dove under and splashed him with her feet. She twisted under the water and swam away, then watched him from under the surface. She started to wonder what it would be like as a mermaid, and watched her feet. "I hate feet." She decided in her head. She directed her attention back to Colton, and moved quickly over to him and pulled his swimming garments down, closing her eyes while doing so. Then she came up for air and grinned at him.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:10 pm

[[Bahaha I'm a cougar too Razz It's okay though xD Can't help it
Hm, you need to tell me 'bout yours, too.
This guy's on my swim team and I'm making him real as possible xD Hence his height of 5'3]]

"Cold." Colton muttered as she swam past him furiously, hitting him as she passed. He chuckled as he watched her examine her feet, looking not unlike the slut of the group, Shaelynn. He knew all she wanted was a good manicure. Or pedicure. Or whatever the heck girls had done to their nails.
He sighed, hoping that Mariella wasn't a slut. Or a bitch. They only needed one of those, even though Shae could fill in for five. He was so wrapped up in his own thoughts he didn't even notice his pants being ripped down unto an icy jet of cold water hit him below the waist.
He swore and yanked his trunks back up before he saw Mariella swimming right behind him with her eyes closed.
Immediatly, his anger faded and he laughed. "Touche."

Alicia didn't flinch as Douglas sped past her. "Work on your technique." She said quietly. "Even my grandmother could go faster than that." She smiled a non-spoken challenge and dove into the water, speeding towards the boy like a mermaid, dolphin kicking with her arms at her side. Butterfly had always been her favorite stroke, so this was easy for her.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:37 pm

[ohhhhh swimmer boy in a speedo! Jk I doubt they all wear speedos.
Hmmmm....being a cougar just works xD
Wellllll I met him at camp, but it's really bad of me to like him since I have a bf...who is also younger than me. Rawr! Cougar town here I come!]

[ohh I enjoy how he thought she was thinking of a pedicure when she was thinking about being a mermaid xDD]

Mariella grinned at him as she came up to the surface. "Cant get me without me getting you back." She winked at him and laid on her back, beginning to do a backstroke. She closed her eyes and felt peaceful as the water made her bob up and down. Her red hair flaired around her, looking like an explosion in the water. She loved her hair with it's curls. She abruptly opened her eyes and shot down under the water.

Douglas grinned at her challenge. He shot away from her, turning it into an unfair race to...where were they going? He shrugged and kept swimming, looking back at her with a smirk on his face. He kept swimming and came up for air then back under.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:45 pm

[[Life is so much better without boyfriends xD But it's okay, cougar-ness is fun. *stares at boys on little brother's baseball team*
No, not a Speedo xP I hate the dudes that wear those and have really hairy legs *shudders*]]

Colton watched her dive under the water and rolled his eyes. Girls and there drama. He chcukled and absently glanced at the shore. Speaking of of drama, the queen bitch was walking down the cliff.
"Colton, leave the poor girl alone!" Shae called in a flirtatious voice, winking saucily at him. He groaned and turned away from her, swimming back to Alicia.
"Here comes trouble." He muttered, nodding towards the advancing red-head.
Alicia immediatly stopped fooling around with Douglas and turned to glare at the girl. It was no secret that she did stuff to get the boys to take her shifts in work. Stuff...
She shuddered and glanced at Colton, wondering once again if he'd ever taken her shift...
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:57 pm

[mmmm yeah. I jus can't seem to get the whole commitment thing right...ah well xD it's their fault for not being interesting enough....buuttt my current bf is pretty interesting.]

Mariella heard a voice that made her cringe. It was like nails on a chalkboard to her. "Oh joy." She mumbled as Shae headed over to them. She glanced at Douglas who was watching Shae crossly. Mariella knew Douglas had a history with Shae, but she never pestered him about it since it so obviously bothered him. Douglas caught Mariella's eye and nodded, then they both swam over to Alicia and Colton.
"Oh joy." Mariella muttered, watching Shaelynn through icy blue slits. A number of names came into her head, and she kind of wanted to dunk the girl under and hold her there for a while. But of course that wouldn't really fly, although she would do the world a favor. Mariella looked over at Colton, and felt a pang of jealousy at Shae's flirtatious tone earlier. Nah, dating was out of the question.
Douglas didn't even look at Shae.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:11 pm

[[Mine wasn't Razz]]

"What do you want?" Alicia called coldly.
"My, so unwlecoming." Shae rolled her eyes and slowly pulled off her shirt, revealing a skimpy hot pink bikini. Colton was staring, now, so Alicia whacked him on the back of the head.
"Stop staring." She muttered.
Shae began to wade into the ocean, gradually making her way over to the four people. She knew she didn't have a chance with Douglas - whom she nodded curtly at - so she focused her attention on Colton.
"Hey there." She whispered to him, winking, before sliding a little closer and letting her arm brush against his. She grinned knowingly at Mariella.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:25 pm

[hahahaha xD]

Douglas watched Shae, utterly disgusted by her skimpy, slutty, wanna-be display.
"How 'bout we just pay you now and you go away?" He asked, not caring about the tone of his voice. He wanted to hit her for the look she gave Mariella, but that would be wrong of him.
Mariella was silent for once. She just looked at Colton, then turned and headed to the shore. She went onto the sand and sat there, looking out at the ocean as the other three stayed in there. The sand was warm, so she piled her hair onto her head, tied it with a hair tie, and laid down.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:34 pm

Colton's mind was racing. He couldn't get Shae off of his mind, and her brushing up against his arm wasn't helping matters at all. He felt guilty, though, as if he'd betrayed someone. But who? Mariella of course. But he wasn't committed to her or anything... right? No, he wasn't. God, this girl was messing with his head.
"Leave me alone." He finally got up the nerve to say, gently pushing the slender girl away. He marveled at how soft her skin was, the perfect complexion of it... Stop it!
Shae pouted. "Whatever. You guys have fun." She turned and splashed out of the water, her hips swaying from side to side.

Alicia looked at Colton, thoroughly disgusted.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:44 pm

[ah boys....*shakes head in disgust*]

Mariella looked up as Shae got out of the water, swinging her hips. She began instinctively comparing herself to her. Shae had perfect skin, and her hair never seemed to get tangled. Although Mariella couldn't complain. Her complexion was just nifty, and she loved her hair. So how was Shae better? Mariella scrutinized her. Of course. It was how she acted, how she carried herself. She acted easy, therefore she was easy. To get to at least. Mariella was disgusted with her realization. If he was going to stoop that low, Colton could have Shae.
Douglas looked at Colton and shook his head. "Dont fall for it, man. Bad road to go down." He shrugged and swam to the shore to check on Mariella.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:54 pm

[[I really hope Colton wouldn't do this in real life xD]]

Colton sighed. "Sorry, man. It's just... Yeah." He trailed off as Douglas walked away. He looked to see Mariella deep in thought on the sand, looking irritated. He sighed, feeling a twinge of guilt prick through him. He shook the water out of his curly hair. It technically wasn't his problem but...
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:12 pm

[I doubt it xD
Oh and I forgot to tell you, but I thoroughly enjoy your picture!]

Mariella looked over at Douglas but said nothing. He knew she liked Colton, because he knew everything about her. Almost everything. She sighed and rested her head on her knees.
"You okay?" Douglas asked, sitting down beside her.
"What do you think?" She asked, making a pouty face and turning her eyes towards him. "That Shae..she's such a...such a...ugh!" She sat up straight and through her hands up in frustration. Douglas couldn't help but chuckle.
"He did tell her to get away, ya know." He said informatively.
"Yeah, doesn't mean he wasn't enjoying all her touchy feely goodness." Mariella said bitterly, scrunching up her nose.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:46 am

[[Why thank you
*pets batcat* I gave it a rabies shot yesterday Wink]]

Alicia was quietly observing the pair on the beach from the water. It looked as though Mariella was genuinely upset by Shae's appearance and Douglas was trying to comfort her. But why?
Maybe she was upset that Shae'd come down and talked to Douglas. That would be possible... but no, then shouldn't she be comforting Douglas?
Well, what else did the bitch do besides talk to them? And flirt with Colton?
Colton? Colton. Colton!
That was what was making her upset. Alicia sighed. There was way too much drama here.

Colton, though, was being a typical dumb boy, and said, "We should go back to work."
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:18 am

[hahahahaha good job xD
I like how we're both on in the morning:3]

Mariella soughed and stood up.
"Im going to take a swim. Just for a bit....by myself." She looked at Douglas and he nodded.
"I'll just...go back to my hut." He said with a small smile and then stood and walked away. Mariella hung around, looking out at the ocean. The ocean...the ocean...like a second home to her. She was a good swimmer. Better than most. Why? Well, she knew why. It's just she wasn't always better than most. Something...special had to happen. It was freaky. Like...way freaky. She shook her head and glanced over to where Alicia and Colton were. They had to leave first. This was something even Douglas didn't know.

Douglas returned to his hut and sat down, putting his hands behind his head and closing his eyes.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:53 am

[[I'm always on in the mornings xD Are we in the same time-zone?]]

Alicia and Colton slowly waded out of the water, drying themselves off as best they could without towels. Colton squeezed the excess water out of his pants and Alicia did her best to wring the water out of her tankini, modest compared to Shae's way too small and tight strapless bikini. She sighed and continued walking along the well traveled path where the grass had been worn down so much it was almost a road. She ran her hand along the rocky cliff and let the smell of the ocean fill her nose. She was so happy.
Colton, on the other hand, was feeling a strange sense of guilt. Why? It wasn't like he'd hurt anyone... right?
He snuck a glance over his shoulder at Mariella, who looked like she was still sulking. Douglas was leaving her, too. He sighed, but turned away and continued walking with Alicia.
"Have you ever taken Shae's shift?" Alicia suddenly asked bluntly, assuming he'd know the hidden question behind it.
Did you get something in return for taking her shift?
Colton nodded slowly, an unmistakable blush climbing his cheeks. "Yeah."
"How many times?"
"Twice."
"I'm ashamed of you."
"I'm ashamed of myself." Those words had a ring of truth that Alicia had no choice to believe.
"Go apologize to Mariella."
"Okay."
He slowly turned around and quietly made his way back to the cliff. Once out of Alicia's sight, he sat down and watched the small figure by the ocean intently.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:55 pm

[hmm I dunno I'm Mountain time o.0]

[hope you don't mind Sirens Wink I don't enjoy not having mystical supernaturalness. Besides...I can't have Mariella without her being a mermaid siren thing.]

[oh and because I epically fail at describing here's a pic of what Mariellas new...form sorta looks like:
http://www.shoppingblog.com/2011pics/astrid_berges_frisbey_syrena_pirates_of_the_caribbean_on_stranger_tides2.jpg ]
Mariella watched them leave, then out her hands behind her head and straightened her back. She looked around then headed down to the waves lazily lapping the shore. She slunk into the salty ocean and sat down so the water lapped around her shoulders and she threw her head back and sighed.
What came next was...weird. Weirder than weird it was downright unnatural. The ocean seemed to move to form a cocoon around Mariella. She started giggling because the feeling was kind of like something was tickling her. When the water went back to normal silver and gold scales had taken the place of her bikini and made her whole being sparkle.
Instead of legs was a slender, silvery-gold tail with a pink tint to it. Her hair had seemed to grow as well. It was longer, wavier, and framed her face beautifully.
Mariella admired her tail, then turned and swam into the shallows.she twisted and turned gracefully in the salty water, her skin/scales glittering the diamonds. She came up to the surface and threw her head back with laughter. She was lucky because she could control when she changed, unlike most others like her. They would immediately get a tail the minute they touched water, or they would get legs the minute they reached land. That's because most of them were the flesh eating, murderous full blood mermaids. Mariella wasn't. She turned in a full circle bfore diving back under and flicking her tail.

Douglas yawned and closed his eyes, then fell fast asleep.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:50 pm

[[I'm Central time xD

And I understand what you mean by not being able to live without supernaturalness, so Colton and Alicia and some other folks have their own twists Wink I think Shae's a siren, too, but she's a really evil one...]]

Colton watched in amazement as the girl transformed right before his eyes. It seemed as though one moment she was completely human, smooth legs shiny with water droplets, and the next scales were climbing over her, completely encasing her in a silvery wrapping. She didn't seem surprised, which led him to believe she'd known about it. His eyes narrowed in concentration, willing himself to capture every inch of this gleaming new creature. He watched her as she leapt around the water in small leaps and dives and he felt his heart thud with anticipation. No one he'd known had been like him before...
Slowly, he walked down to the water, pretending not to notice the girl. He let his legs hang over a small ledge as he sat down, gently bobbing in the cool, clear water. He watched the fish swimming around in the bottom of the sea, wondering if they ever had any conscious thoughts. They probably didn't. He let the fish nibble at his toes, knowing that they were doing so at their own risk.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:19 pm

[so we aren't that far of a difference xD

I couldn't help but punch the air when I read your post:D ]

Mariella ceased her frolicking and swam to the surface, going above just so that her eyes and nose were exposed to others line of vision. She watched as Colton made his way down the shore. Her breath caught in her throat as she waited. Had he seen her? Maybe not. He didn't seem to alarmed. Maybe.....no.
Mariella quickly dismissed the thought, then sank back beneath the waves. She moved gracefully towards the boy, hoping to catch a glimpse of what he was doing. Not that it would be hard. She watched as the fish nibbled his toes, and a smile creeped onto her face. They were adorable. The fish, at least. Feet bugged her. Maybe the tail had something to do with it. She shrugged and and continued watching him, wondering if he would notice her beneath the waves.
She was being incredibly stupid, this was not smart of her. But who cared? She silently fought with herself until she felt the need to resurface. Her lungs were burning, she had been under water a while. 15-30 minutes was about as long as she could hold her breath. Had it been more? She didn't know. She couldn't really swim away without making a scene..she would just have to trust Colton. Or kill him. Either way. She didn't care now. Mariella shot up to the surface, and took a gasp of air. Then she turned her eyes to the boy, fear pooling in them as she pleaded with him and herself.

Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next