Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kira (not sure what the new nickname is xD) and I :D

2 posters

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Kira (not sure what the new nickname is xD) and I :D - Page 8 Empty Re: Kira (not sure what the new nickname is xD) and I :D

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:12 pm

Mariella froze. "No!" She said, and looked at Lorelei-Shae, whoever it was, in horror. She looked at Colton. Maybe....she began singing as all, letting her Siren senses take over.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Kira (not sure what the new nickname is xD) and I :D - Page 8 Empty Re: Kira (not sure what the new nickname is xD) and I :D

Post  Batcat Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:46 am

[[Ooh, not smart Mariella... *evil cackle* Poor Colton xD]]

Lorelei shot Mariella an evil glare as she heard another song rising through the air. She increased her own tempo and volume, singing in a manner that demanded the full attention of the listener. She'd never encountered anotherSiren who dared to challenge her, and never even dreamed about it in a situation that mattered so much. She needed someone to be killed. And soon. She'd promised the rest of the group. Not that her promises meant much...
Colton whipped his head around to stare at Mariella in awe as a new voice joined in the chorus. The two singers warred for dominace, but even so, their beautiful voices began to clash in what seemed perfect harmony. Until Lorelei increased her speed and noise. He twisted his body around, trying to look at the woman on the cliffs again. But Mariella's voice reached him again, and he jerked awkwardly around to catch a glimpse of her, completely forgetting what she'd looked like before. Surely a woman with such a beautiful voice had to be very beautiful herself...
Colton didn't realize the effect all of the twisting and turning was doing to his tiny sea-lion brain. Not until it was too late. He slumped unconscious in the Kraken's tentacles, partly because of air deprivation, partly because of the confusion that was imposed upon him from the two warring maidens.
Batcat
Batcat

http://christmas-khaleesi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:41 am

Mariella cursed. She stopped singing and took a deep breath. She looked back at Lorelei.
"If you absolutely have to kill someone, kill me." She said, her voice unwavering.

Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:02 pm

Lorelei rolled her eyes before standing up gracefully. Her weight had changed, and now was distrubuted differently. She was much more curvier, had a larger chest, and a must more attractive face. It was almost as if her facial features had changed. It was just the side effects of allowing Lorelei to take control.
"No. I would greatly enjoy watching it be Colton. He had too much fun with me..." She trailed off with a saucy wink, letting Mariella's mind assume things. She turned around and walked away, leaving the pair to their fate.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:16 pm

"Ugly skank." Mariella mumbled. Her eyes could see people's hearts, reflecting their outward appearance. Only to her though. She shook her head, and began trying to wiggle free of the Kraken. She had to get to Colton..she had to save him. Did the people on the shore know what was happening? Out of pure desperation, she began screaming.
"Douglas!" Over and over...until finally she saw a glittering, wavy white shape coming towards her.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:24 pm

Alicia heard Mariella's cries from the water, and immediatly dove in - off the same cliff Shae had just used to leave. She swam, using powerful strokes as she'd been taught, and reached the pair long before Douglas. She muttered a curse at the Kraken, who flinched. Her head whipped up as she saw her hexes had an effect on the beast. She repeated the words a bit louder, and a thin trickle of purple Ichor ran down the creature's face. Finally, she screamed the words with all of the hate she could muster, and it exploded into little Kraken bits.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:33 pm

[calamari anyone? XD]

Mariella felt herself drop into the water. She felt the familiar cold engulf her, and she changed. Immediately she popped back up as Douglas came. He looked around, then looked her over.
You hurt? He asked her in her mind. Mariella shook her head. She looked around.
"Wheres Colton?"
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:36 pm

[[I was gonna say sushi xD]]

Alicia nodded. "Over here." She was pulling the limp sea creature around his middle underneath his flippers. What exactly happened? He'd never been knocked unconscious before, and never in his lion form... She let her thoughts wander as she made sure his head was below the water. She'd seen the paleness of his skin and knew he need oxygen desperately, and she wasn't going to be the one to take it from him.
"He should be better soon."
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:48 pm

[that works too!]

Mariella swam over to him and blinked. "I hope so..." She said, touching one of his flippers gently. She sighed and shook her head. "She won't stop until one of us is dead." She said softly, looking at Alicia. Douglas came over and touched Mariellas shoulder with the tip of his tail.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:53 pm

Alicia sighed and swam back to shore after a while. Colton had begun to move around a bit, opening his eyes groggily and coughing. He shakily turned backk to a human, peeling off the grey skin that bound him to the water. He slowly got up and waded to the shore on unstable legs. He was acting normal - a little tired and out of it, maybe - until he saw Mariella. His eyes flew open in mute horror and he turned around and sprinted away as far as he could before falling on the sandy ground.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:00 pm

Mariella blinked. Why was he running from her? She got out of the water and ran after him.
"Colton!" She gasped, and ran over to him when he fell. She kneeled down beside him. "St-stay still. You shouldn't be walking." She choked out. Had she done something to...the singing! Had Lorelei..er..Shaelynn done this? Or had Mariella herself done this?
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:06 pm

Colton gasped in terror and began crawling away, desperately trying to get away from this beast. She'd knocked him out! Surely to use those sharp fangs and rip out his throat for all the years he'd protected sailors against the likes of her...
Horrified, he attempted to escape, standing up and dashing away.
It musn't catch me...
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:16 pm

Mariella gasped. This had been her fault! She stood and ran after him, tackling him around the ankles. She climbed over his legs and pinned him there.
"Stop it! I'm not going to eat you!" She said firmly, glaring down at him. Her hair fell over her shoulders so that it covered both sides of her face, leaving him a tunnel of vision of her face. Her blue eyes glowed and she watched him.
"I'm not going to eat you." She repeated, "Lorelei was trying to kill you and I didn't know what else to do. Granted, it wasn't the smartest choice but it's the only thing I had." Her voice was full of regret. "I never meant to hurt you."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:25 pm

Colton let out a piercing, blood curdling scream as she pounced on top of him. He was terrified. Not only had she knocked him out and erased a lot of his memories, but she also wanted to torture him with a slow, painful death! Completely convinced of this, he struggled to escape her arms, but his weary body could take no more...
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:09 pm

"Stop it! I'm not going to hurt you!" She hissed, putting her face close to his. "Would you just stop it and listen?!" She asked. She rolled off of him but kept a tight hold on his hands. "Please, Colton. I'm not evil. I'm on your side. I would never do anything to hurt you on purpose."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:05 pm

Colton stil l scrambled away, not registering the fact that she wasn't going to hurt him. All he could see were the teeth in her mouth and that deadly Siren glint in her eye. It's going to eat me, was his only thought.
Finally, Alicia came over and placed a hand on the trembling boy's shoulder, forcing him to stop moving.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:35 pm

Mariella looked up at Alicia and blinked her thanks. She turned back to Colton.
"Please, believe me. I won't hurt you. I'm never going to hurt you again."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:39 pm

Again.
That word stuck in Colton's mind.So she had hurt him. Whatever doubt about that had been washed away by that single word, and he opened his eyes with a renewed look of fear. He trembled under Alicia's touch, and when he tried to crawl away, she grabbed him by the shoulders and lifted him up, shaking him fiercely. He whimpered, and she gently set him down after a moment. He curled up into a ball, glancing at Mariella warily from time to time. With a sigh, Alicia looked at the girl.
"He's past his breaking point. What he needs is a good night's sleep."
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:49 pm

Mariella slumped on her knees, feeling utterly defeated.
"She wins." She said, her voice showing how broken she was. Her red curls hung around her shoulders, limp and reflecting her state of mind. Her fingers fiddled with the sand, her eyes watching them carefully.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:55 pm

Alicia shrugged. This girl was being very weird... She sighed and picked up Colton's limp body, murmuring to him like he was a little kid. "Come on, we'll get you home." She whispered softly before walking towards their line of makeshift shelters.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:00 pm

Mariella shifted position, pulling her knees to her chest and wrapping her arms around them. She rested her chin in the crevice her knees made, watching the waves. She sighed and clenched her teeth to hold back tears.

Douglas watched the red-head on the beach and shook his head. He turned when Alicia and Colton came up. "Need any help?" He asked, looking Colton over.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:04 pm

Alicia nodded. "Though it would probably be easier if you were a human." From any other girl it would have been flirting and joking, but she was completely serious, and her gravelly voice made it hard to imagine her even attempting to flirt. That and her imposing appearance. She sighed and continued to carry the small boy up to where she could now see the line of fires.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:09 pm

"Right." He changed and trailed after them.
"Here." He trotted up and cut her off, taking Colton from her. He shifted him until they were both in a comfortable position, and continued to carry him towards the huts.

[o.e awkward xD]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:28 pm

[[Ahahaha, are you again homosexual characters? Wink xD]]

Alicia snorted and followed the pair, grumbling about how she could carry Colton and didn't need his help. She felt attracted to Douglas, though - and it scared her - so she didn't fight. She stopped herself short. She was attracted to him? Like a crush?! Angrily, she shook her head and stormed after him.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:31 pm

[no xD just Douglas isn't gay. *scolds him*]

Douglas glanced back at her. What got her panties in a twist? He wondered to himself. Shrugging he kept walking.

[yayy we're getting somewhere xDD]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next