Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kira (not sure what the new nickname is xD) and I :D

2 posters

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Kira (not sure what the new nickname is xD) and I :D - Page 11 Empty Re: Kira (not sure what the new nickname is xD) and I :D

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:39 pm

Mariella watched him go, surprised. She furrowed her eyebrows and pursed her lips. "Boys. Even the nice mixed up ones are weird." Shaking her head she sat back on the cot and ate another apple.

Celia shrugged. "I can try."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Kira (not sure what the new nickname is xD) and I :D - Page 11 Empty Re: Kira (not sure what the new nickname is xD) and I :D

Post  Batcat Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:13 pm

Drew nodded. "Go do that."
Batcat
Batcat

http://christmas-khaleesi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:18 pm

Celia nodded, then flitted up above his head. She circled once, then took off. She managed to stay hidden as she made her way back to Mariellas room. She slued easily through the crack under the door, and looked around.
"Mariella!" She squeaked, flying over to the cot.

Mariella blinked, looking at Celia.
"What...how did you- why did you- what?"

[wanna play Celia for this part? XD]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:19 am

[[Yes'm xD]]

Celia grinned. "We're gonna bust you out of here." She giggkled, covering her mouth with a dainty pale hand. "They chose me for the escape mission! Dun dun dun!" She laughed - which came out as a chorus of squeaks and bell chimes. Suddenly she gasped and dove behind Mariella.
"Is everything going okay in here?" Catherine poked her head in, green eyes sparkling. They glinted dangerously as she examined the room, looking for a squeaky toy or something of that sort.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:41 pm

"Umm..yeah. Everythings great! Thanks for checking in." Mariella grinned at Catherine, but her voice told her she should go. She waited for the girl to leave before turning back to Celia.
"What do you mean?" She asked urgently. She wasn't sure if she wanted to leave, not yet at least.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:22 pm

Celia cautiously fluttered up, glancing around before cursing in her dainty voice. It was funny actually. "For Jupiter's sake, they've got a Linchetto." She groaned, but turned back to Mariella. "We're busting you out of here."
"No you're not." A pale hand shot into th tent and grabbed the Pixie. Celia shrieked and bit down on a finger, but Catherine's face appeared, triumphant and unphased.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:22 am

"Catherine! Let her go! She wouldn't have been able to do anything anyways, I can't exactly go with them." She looked at Celia pointedly, hoping she would understand. Her gaze turned back to Catherine.
"Now, please let her go."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:40 am

"Them? As in there's another one?" Catherine asked with mocking, wide eyes. She overeggaterated when she pretended like an idea hit her. "Oh! You mean the big Simurgh we have in chains right now?" She smirked and grinned at Celia evily. "Oh, yes we have him, too."
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:09 am

Mariella blinked.
"Please, don't hurt them!" She pleaded, her eyes wide with fear.

[I kept want to type fea...which is ugly girl in spanish...]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:04 pm

"Thought you were only talking to Brendan." Catherine sneered. She whipped her head to the side and inhaled deeply. Her eyes went wide and she fell to the ground.
"Ugh." Celia muttered, stepping away. "Come, let's get Drew and get out of here."
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:33 pm

Mariella shook her head.
"Celia, I can't. I need to stay." She said softly, not meeting the pixie girls eyes.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:56 pm

Celia stopped short, her breath catching in her chest. Slowly, the small girl turned around, eyes blazing. "What?" She hissed, not sure if she heard right. She couldn't have. No one in their right mind would want to stay here.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:15 pm

"I need to stay." She said evenly. "I have an important part in this whole thing, I think. And even if I don't, it helps to have someone on the inside. Make them trust me, etc., etc. Don't you see what a good thing this is? I have to stay." She explained carefully, hoping she would understand.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:21 pm

Celia hesitated, but nodded reluctantly. "Fine. I'll go see about Drew." She muttered and stalked out of the tent. It was a funny sight.
Brendan poked his head in and watched her leave, but said nothing. His eyes were pained.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:23 pm

[I'll be back in about...an hour- two hours xD I have to go outnto dinner.]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:33 pm

[[*pouts*]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:01 pm

Mariella sighed and sat down. She hated lying, but it was the only way she could think to get Celia to leave. She ran her hands through her hair, taking deep breaths.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:51 am

"I have to take you somewhere else." Brendan sighed and offered his hand to help her get up. Lorelei had figured out he hadn't obeyed orders and threatened under the pain of death. Not the usual way to get people to do what she wanted, but hey, it worked. He snorted bitterly at that.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:05 am

Mariella looked up worriedly.
"To where?" She asked, tension building in her voice. What if she had been wrong? What if they were going to kill her? Oh God...if you're out there...imsorryforallmysinpleaseforgivemeandmakesureidontdiebecauseireallydontwanttomeetjesustonight She prayed very very quickly in her head, then took his hand and stood.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:17 pm

Brendan watched when she was obviously praying fervently. He sighed, wishing he could comfort her, but not sure how. It would help if he knew what she was praying about. If they'd hurt her? Kill her? Use her?
He figured it was probably the last one.
"I'll do everything I can to make sure we don't use you against your friends. Lorelei is kind of shallow and will only think about revenge right now. Don't worry about your friends."
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:39 pm

She looked at him and nodded grimly.
"That wasn't what I was worried about, but thanks for at least some sort of consultation." She smiled sadly at him, and sighed. "Where to, leader boy?"
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:41 pm

Brendan colored immediatly. Of course that wasn't what she was talking about!He sighed, but looked down the stone path. "Our prisoner house, for whenever we were lucky to capture one of you." He frowned, but walked into the small house. This one was made of iron and had chains on all the walls. Lorelei was waiting inside.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:45 pm

Mariella couldn't help but giggle at his blush. Then she went immediately pale when he told her where they were going.
"Figures." She muttered, looking at it through narrowed eyes. As she entered she saw Lorelei, and a snarl formed across her lips.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:49 pm

Lorelei snapped her fingers and chains from the wall snapped out and locked themselves across Mariella. She snapped her fingers again and a different set from across the room whipped around Brendan, pulling him up against the wall. He let out a yelp, and she grinned sadistically at him.
"Listen. I am not shallow. I am not stupid. I know what you say about me, Fenrir." She snarled, using his full name. "I know you let the Pixie go. What was her name? Celia?" A low whine from across the room caught there attention as they saw a struggling girl. She was the Pixie in her human form.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:17 pm

Mariella yelped as she yanked to the wall. She glared at Lorelei.
"You can't do anything to us." She hissed, her eyes narrowing.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next