Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kira (not sure what the new nickname is xD) and I :D

2 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Kira (not sure what the new nickname is xD) and I :D - Page 14 Empty Re: Kira (not sure what the new nickname is xD) and I :D

Post  Batcat Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:15 pm

Brendan awkwardly shifted on the log as he watched. He hadn't meant to do anything - but then again, he never did, right? Feeling lost and helpless to do anything, he sat with his eyes cast to the ground until a fierce jabbing in his chest forced him to look up.
Colton's outraged blue eyes were inches away from his own, and they were burning with anger. He snarled - snarled - and told him to leave.
"You're going to be sorry if you don't." Colton hissed. "You're no good for us, or Mari. If they attack us, it's going to be your fault and I will hunt you down and cut your throat out, wolf." There was no hint of bluffing in his voice, and his face was hard and ice cold.
Brendan frowned as his thought of this. His face was ice cold with burning hate? Did that even make sense? The thought tugged the corner of his mouth up into a smille, and suddenly his teeth were showing and he was chuckling.
Colton glared at him. "What's so funny, dog?"
Suddenly, Brendan couldn't contain it. He fell off of his seat, rolling over in stress induced laughter. He was crying in pain now; his stomach muscles had never endured this amount of laughter before.
Colton growled and whipped a changed Selkie paw forward, clawing a deep gash into his cheek with razor sharp nails.
Batcat
Batcat

http://christmas-khaleesi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kira (not sure what the new nickname is xD) and I :D - Page 14 Empty Re: Kira (not sure what the new nickname is xD) and I :D

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:25 pm

Mari was about to leave, but she turned just in time to see Colton's Selkie paw clawing Brendan's face.
"Colton!" She yelled, lurching forward and grabbing him. "Stop it!" She pushed him back, then kneeled down beside Brendan. "Are you okay?" She asked, gently touching his cheek just under the gash. Blood dripped onto her hand, which she quickly pulled away.

Douglas had quickly walked away, not wanting to be apart of this argument. He was to busy thinking. He had burned holes into that tree, without opening his mouth. Or being a dragon. That was new. He ran his fingers through his hair, pacing about the trees worriedly.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:28 pm

Brendan winced as she touched his cheek. "Don't... touch me." He said wearily. "He's right."
Colton grabbed Mari's wrist and dragged her away, even as she was kicked and screaming. With just enough force to contain her, he sat her down and held her up against a tree.
"Mariella. Stop it, please." His face was inches away from hers, and he could smell every part of her.
He didn't reveal his true motive for attacking Brendan, because now didn't seem the appropriate time. Especially since that it was jealous. And now with her so close to him, it would be useless to tell her that.
"Please." He whispered again.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:46 pm

[do you have a deviantArt?]

Mariella struggled against Colton, trying to get back to Brendan. She let out an 'oof' when he pinned her against the tree. She glowered at him, then the tone of his voice made her gaze soften.
"Colton, why'd you do it?" She said softly, very aware of their closeness. Part of her - a part that she now hated - wanted to close the space. However, she now felt loyalty to Brendan, so she quickly erased the thought. Instead she focused on what he did.
"It wasn't like we were doing anything wrong. I mean, after what happened, well I figured you'd never want to see me again." Her voice started out confident, then slowly faded to a whisper.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:50 pm

[[I do not unfortunately xP Gave me a nasty virus once...]]

Colton chuckled lightly. "Mari, how could I not want to see you again?" But he saw the hesitance in her eyes. He cursed himself inside, knowing he was just hours too late to hold on to her. His blue eyes flashed with hurt for a moment before regaining their calm facade.
With one swift motion, he reached out his hand and gently touched her cheek. Electricity shot through his arm and into his entire body when his skin brushed hers. Shuddering slightly, he pulled his hand away and stood up.
"Sorry."
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:59 pm

[dang xD]

Mariella blinked.
"Really? I mean...oh gosh." She ran her fingers through her curls. "Oh..Colton. I'm so sorry. Wow, we got ourselves in a mess...scratch that." She looked over at him with sad eyes, and gently turned his face to look at her. "I made a mess. I'm so sorry."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:12 am

[[Sorry Kir-Kir ^^]]

Colton chuckled and shrugged. "Don't mind me. But I still don't want youo around Brendan. He's bad for us. Bad for you." He trailed off and bit his lip absently. He didn't trust Brendan at all, but obviously Mari did. Why, though? Had he done anything extraordinary? Well, he did get them out of the camp. That had to count for something.
"I don't want you to talk to him again."
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:38 am

[it's ok xD]

Mariella took a step back from him.
"Colton, I know you don't like him, but you can't honestly I'll stop talking to him." She arched her eyebrows and shook her head. "I don't see why you guys don't trust him. What has he done wrong since he got here? Nothing. If it weren't for him, I'd probably be dead. Or worse." She shuddered. She didn't know what could be worse than death, but she had a feeling Lorelei/Shae probably did.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:42 pm

Colton frowned. "I just... He's a bad person. I knew him before here and he's done a lot of bad things, especially with girls..." He trailed off and shuddered at the painful memory of what Brendan did to his cousin. The girl had been innocent and didn't deserve the emotional pain. And since that. Colton had sworn he'd hunt down the wolf and cut his throat. But now wasn't the time...
"I don't want you getting hurt. I know what he's capable of." He gently reached out a hand to touch her cheek andwatched her carefully.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:47 pm

Mariella furrowed her eyebrows together, then looked up at Colton. Slowly, she nodded. Then she realised what she was doing.
"Colton, I'd like to believe you. And maybe he's not good for me relationship wise, but there's good in him. And if he's going to stay on our side, he needs friends." She held his hand to her cheek and closed their hands between her shoulder by bending her neck. "Try to work with me on this?"
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:51 pm

"Alright." Colton finally relented. "I guess I'm just a little prejudiced. I like you, I don't like him, so in my world you two shouldn't interact." He chuckled softly and glanced over her shoulder. "Speak of the devil..." He trailed off.
Brendan slowly walked towards them, watching Colton's every motion. He didn't trust the small boy at all.

[[That awkward moment when you realize this hot guy w=you've been drooling over is a 7th grader...]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:58 pm

Mariella turned and pulled away from Colton, smiling brightly at Brendan.
"Guess who's not gonna rip your innards out? This boy!" She sang happily, pointing to Colton. "And now you too can do some marriage counselling, and become the best of friends." She said this sarcastically, knowing that the closest they'd get to being friends is maybe an acknowledging nod without a death glare. She chose to ignore this fact, and slung her arms over both their shoulders and grinned happily.

[no worries Battie...I'm still crushing on a kid who's three years younger...I guess we're back to our cougar phase xD]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:20 pm

[[Cougarness! Yeahhhh!!! *fistpump*]]

Colton sighed and stuck his hand out sarcastically, looking pointedly at Mari and then turning to Brendan. "I am so sorry for all of the discrepencies we've had in the past that are because of our different natures that are beyond our control and Mari's control. Maybe if we try really hard we can overpower the gods and become BFF's just for Mari. What do ya say?"
Brendan heard the sarcasm and rolled his eyes, deciding to play along because he too was a bit irritated that Mari thought she could fix everything with a couple of sentences in a few minutes. "Of course. I mean it's not like we're at the mercy of the gods or anything, and it's not like if we anger them we could possibly get ourselves killed. Of course we can be BFFs!" His voice dripped with sarcasm as he slapped his hand into Colton's and shook it.
Rolling his eyes, he added, "Happy?"
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:35 pm

"D'aw, you too. That wasn't so hard. And yes, I am happy. Now, let's head back." She gestured for one of them to lead the way so she could say between them. She wasn't about to take the chance of them ripping each other limb from limb. She looked between them, and shook her head. As if life wasn't complicated enough, she had these two to worry about. She felt like the baby sitter of twins. Of course, they were twins who were a lot stronger than her and a lot more...punch you in the face kind of fighters than hair pullers.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:07 pm

Colton sighed irritably and yanked his hand away, walking over to the other side of Mari. He didn't want to be anywhere near that beast. Frowning, he began talking, pointedly ignoring Brendan.
"So Mari, what happened at the-"
He didn't even finish his sentence before a large creature came running down the path. It roared so loudly that the trees shook, temporarily deafening Colton. He looked around, banging on his ears, trying to get them to work, but to no avail. Whimpering slightly, he began to back away, keeping Mari just behind him.
Finally he could see the beast - but wished he hadn't. It was part lion and part woman, with the head, a pair of arms, and chest - for once he found it easy not to stare - of a woman but the body of a blood stained lion. The terrifying noise was coming from her human mouth, which was what scared him most of all. It thundered up to the trio and yanked Colton up with one of its surprisingly strong arms. Gagging at the smell, he tried to get away, but the grip on him was only tightened. The beast snarled at Mari.
"I am Lamia, Queen of Libya. Since you have taken one of ours, we will take one of yours." And with that, she raked one lion paw across the small boy's chest, his shirt splitting open and immediately revealing four long gashes that spurted blood. with a sadistic grin and a triumphant roar, she spun around and ran away the way she'd come.

[[Had to spice it up a bit baha.]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:35 pm

[stupid Queens of Libya, always taking what isn't theirs. *shakes head* someone didn't learn how to share.]

"Colton!" Mari's eyes widened in horror as the lioness woman bounded off with him. What the he'll had just happened? She turned and stared at Brendan.
"We have to go get him! If we don't, surely they'll kill him!" She tugged on his arm, beginning to head off in the direction Lamia went. She glanced back at Brendan, her eyes pleading. "I know you don't like him, but we have to help him."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:45 pm

Brendan frowned. "He's probably already dead, seeing as she cut him right across the chest." He sighed and glanced up. The sky was lightening in the east, and shards of pink were beginning to pierce the atmosphere. Soon enough the Sun would rise above the horizon and bring yet another day of confusion to his life. So far everything was working as Lorelei said it would. Mari was believing that he was really on their side - or at least not on the bad side - and trusting him. But what if she was just pretending?
He couldn't help but sneak a suspicious glance at Mari from the corner of his eye. She looked deep in thought and was even gently biting her lip in a pensive way. Frowning, he added, "I guess we could try though. Are you going to tell anyone?"
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:29 pm

"Of course I'm going to tell someone! Alicia has to know. He's like her brother." She explained, a little confused as to why he had to ask. Wasn't it obvious?
"And he isn't dead. I refuse to think like that." She gave him a hard look, then headed off towards camp. She stopped and turned back to him, beckoning for him to follow.
"Come on, we're wasting time." She said exasperatedly, wanting to hurry.

[Colton's kind of a damsel in distress xD
D: breeendan! I actually liked him xD oh batty, why must you corrupt my likings? Laughing ]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:04 pm

Brendan slowly shook his head. “They’re going to try and stop you. Especially Alicia, considering how jealous she is of you and Colton…” He trailed off suggestively, looking away in what was almost real pain. If he had any feelings, they would surely be for this girl. But no, he was incapable of emotions. All of the ones he pretended to feel were learned from others so he could fit in. Sometimes it made him feel left out, this problem, but most of the time it just made him feel superhuman. It made him feel like a master of different personalities, because his emotions were just costumes to him.
Sighing and shaking his thoughts away, he looked back at Mari. “You’ve seen the way she looks at him. She wants him the same way you do.”

[[Colton's ALWAYS the damsel in distress... *sighs* And oh yes, Brendan. I was special plans for him in the good people's camp Twisted Evil]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:39 pm

Mariella looked at him and arched an eyebrow.
"Oh please. They're like...brother and sister. Besides, it's so obvious Alicia and Douglas have a thing. And why on earth would they try and stop me? If you're right, which you're not, and Alicia does have feelings for Colton, she's practical enough to figure out how to help him." She sighed and shook her head. She glanced over at him and felt slightly guilty. So, she obviously still liked Colton. After she had kissed Brendan. She sure felt like a real slut. Well, she had only started liking Brendan when she thought Colton had hated her completely. So it wasn't entirely her fault.
"Come on, let's just go find them." She said softly, brushing her hand against his and speeding up.

[bahahaha xD poor Colton..I vote we stick him in a dress with a crown o: and as for Brendan...well, you sure do know how to keep me on my toes batty!
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:46 pm

[[We will do that to him!!! Sometime in this RP, we will. And that's what I'm best at Wink]]

Brendan shook his head and grabbed her wrist. "Stop, Mari, can't you see? They're not going to let you go after Colton since Lorelei wants you. They'll send other people, put other people in danger for something that you should be doing." Brendan's eyes were wide and pleading. "And if someone gets hurt, they'll blame me and send me back to her. If it's only you, I can protect you. I can't protect five people at once, which is definitely what they would do.
"If they send me back to Lorelei, how can I ever be with you?"
Thet was a good way to end his little speech. The monster inside of him was laughing. Hopefully that would make her feel even more guilty for leading him on - erven though that was exactly what he was doing the entire time.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:26 pm

[do eeeeeet o.o oh my god. If you stick Colton in a dress, i will do a screenshot of your post and it'll become my new screensaver!]

Mariella furrowed her eyebrows, looking down at Brendan's feet. He had a point...knowing Alicia, they'd send other people. No one else could do it. But, she could be playing right into a trap. She looked up at him, her eyes boring right into his.
"Alright, I'm trusting you. Show me the way." She took a shuddering breath, shut her eyes tight, and opened them again.

[have you seen we bought a zoo yet? If not, go see it. It's amazing. Be prepared to cry, though xD]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:52 am

[[I'll do that as my new photoshop project. I'll find a hot guy, do a lineart or something, and stick him in a princess get-up and out him in a tower!!!
And I wish Sad I'm going to see War Horse today though Razz]]

Brendan smiled softly and moved his hand down to catch her own in his grip. With a gentle squeeze, he began walking the other way, towards the camp that contained the only person that had his loyalty. Thinking of Lorelei, he recalled that she was the only person that made him feel even a little bit human. But why? Maybe all of her cuves and stuff made him feel like a guy. No other girl did that for him.
Sighing, he turned back to Mari. "You said you wanted to go fast. Wolf?"
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:23 am

[omg you'll have to send me a link to it xD
I have to wait to go see War Horse with my grandma. Have you read the book?]

She didn't object to him holding her hand, though she felt kind of odd about it. It was almost as though these feelings were artificial. She looked over at him, head slightly tilted, and studied him carefully. His actions seemed real...but part of her felt like they were merely actors in a play.
Mari was shaken from her thoughts when he spoke.
"Huh? Oh, yes. That'd be helpful." She nodded, though her eyes darted around unsurely.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:20 pm

[[Sent the pic Wink He looks pretty hot if I do say so myself Very Happy
And guoihwroihgvnsajkhsaoigahsg there's a book?!]]

Brendan noted in the back of his mind that she wasn't completely believing him. That couldn't be a good thing. Because if he didn't pull off this act, things would go terribly wrong for him. Like he would be executed or tortured or something of that gruesome sort... With that in mind - but not on his expression - he continued.
"Come on, Mari. It's okay. You can trust me." He smiled at her comfortingly, stopping and turning her face towards his. Touching his hand to her cheek, he stared into her eyes and repeated, "You can trust me."
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next