Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kira (not sure what the new nickname is xD) and I :D

2 posters

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Kira (not sure what the new nickname is xD) and I :D - Page 13 Empty Re: Kira (not sure what the new nickname is xD) and I :D

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:11 pm

[my batty-boo! You're alive Very Happy]

Mariella looked at Brendan and shrugged, then turned back to Alicia.
"Somewhere not far, you sound tired." She headed off towards the woods and stopped about a few dozen feet from their line of tents.
"I wanted to talk to you about what we're up against. The Fenrir may tell you some of what he knows, but can you trust that he'll say everything?" Mariella trusted Brendan, but she wanted to Alicia this herself.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Kira (not sure what the new nickname is xD) and I :D - Page 13 Empty Re: Kira (not sure what the new nickname is xD) and I :D

Post  Batcat Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:50 pm

[[Fortunately my ever growing number of assasin enemies has failed to eliminate me ^^]]

Alicia followed the girl quietly out to the trees. She listened to her words carefully, empathizing with her. She didn't exactly trust Brendan, but after all he'd done, what proof was there that he was on the dark side? With a frown, she replied, "I don't know. We can infer that everything has a little bit of truth to it, but we'll have to double check to make sure..." Trailing off, she glanced back at the two boys, who were watching them intently. Brendan smiled sheepishly and shrugged.
Batcat
Batcat

http://christmas-khaleesi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:05 am

Mariella nodded, following Alicias gaze. She smiled and waved to the two boys. Douglas waved and then flashed daggers at Brendan. This made Mariella laugh and shake her head as she turned back to Alicia.
"Their camp is really fancy. Like...they have these little apartmenty-house things. It's as if they have someone sending them resources." She shook her head, running a hand through her hair. The curls flopped back into place and she glared down at the ground.
"I don't know how, maybe Brendan will tell you." She glanced over at him, and saw that Douglas was talking to him. She furrowed her eyebrows and turned to Alicia.
"Wheres Colton?"

----

Douglas turned to Brendan.
"If you get any ideas about Mari, I swear to god I'll tear you in half." A deep growl emanated from his throat, his eyes flashing to their dragon side.
"Or Alicia." He said with a huff, turning to look back at the girls. He was partially worried when he saw Mariella's eyebrows furrow together. That meant she was thinking, and about nothing very good.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:40 pm

Alicia frowned at the mention of their camp. "I was afraid of that. Looks like they're getting the assistance of at least of of the gods..." She trailed of pensively, contemplating which one. Most likely Loki - the Norse god - seeing as he was always trying to bring destruction and chaos over the earth. Maybe Hades or Set. The both seemed evil enough. "Maybe we should try appealing to the gods ourselves." She murmured, more to herself than anyone else.
"Colton?" She snapped back up to attention. "Probably still sleeping from that episode with you." She chuckled throatily and glanced back at the two boys. Douglas looked a bit aggravated. "Uh oh." She muttered and began to jog back.

----

Brendan shrunk back for a moment, forgetting that he could turn into a wolf twice the size of the human before him. There was something very old and ancient about the gleam in Douglas's eyes and the way he moved his head... He shuddered. "Got it. No ideas. None at all." He glanced at Alicia with relief as she approached.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:45 pm

Mariella looked over at the boys, and couldn't help but chuckle. She followed Alicia, and smiled at Brendan, then at Douglas.
"Hey, guys, play nice." She laughed, and looked at Douglas and Alicia. She arched an eyebrow at her long-time friend, who shrugged. She turned back to Brendan.
"Let's go look around." She suggested, touching his elbow and indicating which way she wanted to go. "I guess we'll see you guys in a little bit." She smiled then started walking away, glancing over her shoulder.

-----

Douglas waited for the two to leave, then he looked expectantly at Alicia.
"I don't trust him." He growled, his teeth grinding.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:39 pm

Alicia chuckled. "Douglas, it's fine. If I didn't trust him at all, I wouldn't have let Mari go with him." She said quietly, and turned away, walking in the opposite direction of the pair. She wasn't sure if the boy was going to follow her or not; she was leaving the decision up to him. Now it was time to go check on Colton, who still was recovering from the incident with Mari's Siren form earlier that evening...

-----

Brendan followed Mariella cautiously, wincing whenever his feet touched the ground. His torn paws didn't only affect his wolf form; they caused immense discomfort in his human form, too. To distract himself, he began surveying the camp with a professional interest. They didn't have as many materials as his side did, although they were doing a pretty good job with what they had. It wasn't their fault they didn't have a Kujata to create materials and build with them. He sighed and stopped his train of thought, too tired to continue.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:13 pm

Douglas sighed and followed her. He noted where she was heading, and was soon walking beside her. They reached Colton's tent and he opened the flap Alicia, following her in.
"Hey man, how ya doing?" He asked gently, crouching down near the front.

---

Mariella slowed down, noticing him wincing with each step. She furrowed her eyebrows.
"Are...you okay? Do you need anything?" Sye asked worriedly. "Need to sit?" She smiled and gestured to some stumps which they used as chairs.
"I know it's a lot different from your camp..." She sighed and looked around, then back at him. "So um what was life like before all this Ragnarok stuff...?"
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:38 pm

Alicia walked briskly past the crouching boy and went right up to Colton's side. The thin blonde boy smiled weakly at them. "I'm doing better. How's Mari doing? And I've heard that we've captured an enemy?" His voice sounded hopeful, and while in essence the story was true, 'captured' wasn't really the right ord.
With a sigh, she made to explain the situation.
"Well, we didn't really capture him. He sort of rescued Mariella from the enemy - the Fenrir, I mean - and hold your questions until the end, por favor." She stopped, glaring his his raised hand. Colton immediately snatched it down and colored, allowing her to finish the story.

----

Brendan shrugged. "I'm a little hungry, but other than that I'm fine." A little hungry was an understatement. Truth was, he was absolutely ravenous. He hadn't eaten anything since the previous morning, and his stomach growled in testimony to that.
Carefully, he sat down, resting his aching bones on the tree stump. "Life was pretty average for me. Besides the sadistic impulses to do bad things every once in a while, I was a good kid." Hee chuckled half heartedly and stared out into the forest where he could make out the dark water rippling under the sky, reflecting the heavens above it.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:13 pm

Douglas rolled his eyes at the mention of Brendan.
"Mari's fine. Better than I expected." He said, a hint of bitterness in his tone. Honestly, he was thoroughly annoyed with her. He listened as Alicia explained the situation, his jaw set in a stony line. He ran his fingers through his hair, noticing how long it was getting. He looked back at the two, then sighed and shook his head.

---

Mariella laughed as his stomach growled.
"We have some stuff, just stay here." She grinned at him and stood, heading over to the food store. She grabbed some fruit, and looked around for some smoked meat or jerky, but found none. She headed back to Brendan with an armful of fruit, and set half of it down at his feet.
"So, you what kind a trouble did you get into?" She wiggled her eyebrows suggestively at him, then laughed and peeled a banana, biting into it.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:14 am

Alicia snorted at Douglas when she was done. "Really, coul you make your disapproval any more obvious? You don't own her; she can do what she likes." She glared at him for a moment before turning back to Colton tenderly. "Okay, buddy. I'll go get you some food. You must be starved."
The small boy chuckled. "Of course. Besides, I need to eat if I ever hope to be taller than just 5 feet."
Alicia smiled. "'Kay, I'm on my way." She winked and stood up, leaving the tent gracefully.

"Everything." Brendan grinneds and grabbed an orange, peeling it in one swift movement so that the limp carcass fell to the ground in one piece. He glanced proudly aat his work before tearing a slice of the fruit away, delicately putting it into his mouth and chewing slowly. When he was done - he always had good manners - he continued. "I was in a gang back at home. I was always pulling pranks - really terrible pranks - on all the faculty and staff and it got me expelled right before I was sent here. So I guess I've always had a tendency to do evil, right?" He sighed and pulled away another part of the orange.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:27 am

Douglas grumbled, but didn't respond to Alicia. He leaned back and rested his arm on one of knees, the other leg stuck straight out. He watched Colton as Alicia left.
"You're looking pretty good." He paused, titling his head a bit. "So, What exactly happened back there dude?"

---

Mari looked impressed.
"Oh so you're that kind of badass." She chuckled and took another bite of banana, finishing it off. She sat in thought for a bit, then looked at him.
"I don't think you're evil." She said softly, now completely serious
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:39 am

Colton shrugged. "She just went all Siren and sexy on me. I actually believed her for a bit before I remembered. I think it was my Selkie part that told me to run." He sighed. "I just remember one moment she was about to kiss me and the next I was sprinting away, terrified of what was going to happen. And the moon was really bright. Almost too bright." He shrugged. "Artemis, maybe."

Brendan chuckled. "I guess you could stereotype me as that kind." He popped the rest of the orange in his mouth, and chewed slowly, pondering her next statement. Was he evil? He'd always felt like he was. Evil and different, hiding a part of himself that wasn't quite from this world. That in itself was a lie, which was evil. But then again, wasn't everyone else lying about it? He sighed.
"I am, Mari. Don't you get it? You shouldn't even be talking to me right now; I'm probably putting your favor with your gods at risk."
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:59 am

"Hmmm...." Douglas thought about this carefully. "She was just trying to save you, but she didn't go about it quite right." He sighed and shook his head.
"I'm sorry you had to deal with that, man."

---

Mari sighed and shook her head.
"You aren't totally evil. You even said so your self, you've tried to switch sides." She looked thoughtfully at him for a moment. "As for the gods...well we just won't worry about them. I like talking to you." She pursed her lips stubbornly, crossing her legs.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:08 pm

Colton shrugged. "It's not her fault she's a Siren. I honestly thought she was going to eat me." He sighed and sat up, shakily rising to his feet. "Can I see her?" He asked shyly, as if embarassed to even think about going to see her after what he'd beeen through.

"I'm evil in nature." Brendan explained. "That's why I can never stay on the moral side of things. The little bit of human within me desires that, but my Fenrir part desires the bleakness of doing bad." He frowned. "It isn't wise to anger the gods, Mari. They control more than you would think."
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:13 pm

Douglas shrugged.
"According to Alicia, I don't own her. So sure you can go talk to her. But I think she's with Brendan right now." He muttered something else, but it wasn't quite audible.

----

Mariella furrowed her eyebrows.
"I know. But you're here now, so don't worry about it to much." She patted his leg comfortingly, accompanied with a big grin.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:30 pm

Colton chuckled. "Alright then, let's go make sure he's not taking advantage of her kindness." He sighed and shakily walked out of the tent, wobbling a bit. After a second thought, he pulled a gum wrapper out of his pocket and scribbled a note to Alicia where he was.

Brendan sighed. "I really do like you, Mari, don't get me wrong, but I cannot jeopordize your safety or your relationship with your... group." He struggled for the right word.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:01 pm

Douglas chuckled and followed him. He placed a hand on his shoulder to help steady him.
"Good thinking." He said, nodding to the note he was leaving Alicia. He started walking in the direction he saw the pair walk off towards.

Mariella sighed and ran her fingers through her hair.
"Let them think what they want. I've never been apart of them really, despite which side I'm on." She shrugged as of it didn't matter, but really it did.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:09 pm

[[Are you thinking what I'm thinking Kira-deara? Wink]]

Colton chuckled. "Can't have her thinking we got eaten by the big bad wolf."
The night air was cold on his face, but he took no notice of it. Ocean water was usually much colder on his soft flesh, so it didn't bother him. Besides, he had other things on his mind.

Brendan arched an eyebrow. "Oh no? Why not?" He found himself leaning forward on the log with curiosity, elbows resting on his knees, the platter of food by his feet forgotten. He was suddenly interested in why this beautiful girl was not a part of her birth clan. Maybe there had been a mistake in the Summoning... The thought caused him to frown slightly. All of the Marks had been in the correct places, though... Right?
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:24 pm

[I think so;) ]

Douglas shook his head.
"Its a bit chilly, isn't it?" He commented, rubbing his arms. He grumbled and pushed the foliage away.

Mariella blinked and tilted her head, leaning forward as well.
"These people...they just aren't really my crowd, ya know? I guess I've never hung out with them...I've always been kind of miss popular but here its just....different." she shrugged and gave him a cheesy flirtatious smile, batting her eyelashes.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:29 pm

[[Chyesss Very Happy]]

Colton chuckled. "No colder than the Atlantic. Although I do technically have coat when I'm swimming there...." He frowned, pondering this. He could see the two outlines of Mari and Brendan in the distance. Instinctively, he hurried up.

Brendan sighed. "I find that strange. You seem like the kind of girl that could fit in anywhere... You know?" He smiled, but there was nothing flirtatious about it. His visage was complete vulnerability and loneliness, matched by his voice that was full of an aching longing for another human to just be with him. He closed his eyes slowly and took her hand in his own.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:39 pm

[XD]

Douglas hurried to keep up with him, also noticing the two figures. He started trotting to keep going
He wasn't sure why he felt so hurried, but he just felt like he had to get there quickly.
However, what he saw infuriated him.
"Mari!"

Maria's smile turned less flirtatious and more genuine when his hand touched hers. She leaned forward just a smidgen more, closing the space between them. She prayed that was what had he wanted, because it sure as heck was what she was thinking. She heard the sound of branches snapping and leaves thrashing.
"Mari!"
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:47 pm

Brendan opened his eyes and lifted his free hand to gently brush against her cheek. Her eyes were so gentle, so honest and open... When she leaned in, he took the initiative and hesitantly touched his lips to hers. This was nothing like anything he'd ever felt before. This was completely human, nothing of the Fenrir was raging inside of him. At this thought, he became more confident and applied a little more pressure to her lips, pulling his other hand to her hair.
"Mari!"
He pulled away reluctantly, turning to see who it was.

Colton stared at Mari, wide eyed and gasping like a fish out of water, That was how he felt, too. Like he was drowning in air. He swallowed the lump in his throat and his eyes hardened. Why did he have to show any emotion to this slut?!
"Get out of here." He said coldly. "Go."
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:56 pm

Mari pulled back and looked at who had interrupted. She blinked when she saw Douglas and Colton.
"C-Colton." She blinked and felt her stomach drop. What the heck was this? It wasn't like they still had something....things had changed, right? She stood and walked over to them, brushing past Colton and turning to Douglas.
"Doug..." she looked up at him, but he turned away, saying nothing. She looked at Brendan, unsure of what to do.

Douglas refused to meet her gaze, so instead he turned towards a tree trunk
He literally burned holes into it with his gaze. Smoke curled out of the two eye levels holes.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:01 pm

[[Ah Kira I gotta go to bed D: I love this twist though Razz]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:03 pm

[WWW man:'( OK. Sleep swell. I love it too!!!]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next