Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Kira the Princess and Myself]

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[Kira the Princess and Myself] Empty [Kira the Princess and Myself]

Post  Rorah Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:27 pm

[Mkay so we know the plot and my character, more about him will come later :3 ]
Rorah
Rorah

http://simonpgg.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

[Kira the Princess and Myself] Empty Re: [Kira the Princess and Myself]

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:40 pm

Name: Ashelyn Grayne
Looks: [teen]https://media.photobucket.com/image/icemark/photo_gurl92/dlafsld.jpg?o=5 [minus the armor and shield xD]
[child]http://proudtointroduce.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/milwaukee-childrens-photographer-red-hair.jpg
Personality: Ashelyn is independent, and always does things for herself. Not quite the ideal daughter for the sherriff, but she has him wrapped around her finger. Ashelyn is an exceptional rider, and she loves to take midnight bareback rides. Her mother expects her to be respectable young lady, which she is. Sort of. When her mother isn't around she trades in the frilly gowns and skirts for a pair of breeches so she can sit straddle seat on her horse, a cremello stallion named Saghidiir, or just Sage. Being her fiery, independent self, Ashlyn doesn't really like to be told what to do. Her temper matches the color of her hair, which is thanks to her Irish bloodlines. Ashelyn is the oldest of 3.

You can start:3
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:42 pm

[[I can't do anything until you save my character from dying X'D But AWESOME character 8D ]]
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:52 pm

Argggghhh I hate starting Dx fiinnneee I guess I agreed to this xD

A girl trotted along on her horse, her red curls tied back so they would stay out of her face. She had a worn straw hat pushed on her head, shielding her eyes as shadows danced across her and the white stallion from the trees they were passing. Squinting, Ashelyn saw something dangling from a tree in the distant. She arched her eyebrow and kicked the horse into a rather easy lope, but fast enough to get her to the tree. What she saw horrified her. "Oh dear God..." She breathed, and quickly skidded to a halt. She dismounted and ran over to the hanging man. "Hold on, I'll cut ya loose." She told him, pulling a knife from her belt and hopping up onto the platform. She began cutting through the rope, and with one last swift movement she had him free.
"You alright there, stranger?" She asked, bending over and blinking at him. She pulled her hat off, straightened up, and went over to her horse. She stroked his lean neck, glancing back at the man.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:59 pm

The young man felt the tight grip on his throat release, but his eyes still stayed closed, the weariness getting the better of him. His mouth lay open, not breathing, but once the stranger had cut him loose, he drew his first rasping breath in what seemed like a hundred years. The entirity of his body had gone numb, and it felt like he had awoken from a horrid night's sleep, but worse, and yet he still couldn't bring himself to open his eyes. As his lungs filled with precious oxygen, he felt the rope burn around his neck, the scars that would mark him forever.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:03 pm

Ashelyn looked at the stranger, and pulled down one of the reins. She led her horse over to him, and squatted down beside him.
"Oy, mister. Ya gonna wake up?" She asked, shaking his shoulder gently. She stayed there, studying his face. Absentmindedly she turned his head to get a better look at his neck. "Well ain't those rough." She muttered, letting out a soft whistle.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:08 pm

He opened his eyes a little, looking up to see the female. He certainly hasn't expected a woman to rescue him...a man maybe...but a woman? He stared up at her for a few more moments, not caring whether he appeared forward or not. She was certainly pretty in appearance, he dreaded to think what he looked like after the 'special treatment' the gang had given him. The dust made him cough, and he rolled over onto his side, chest heaving, propping himself up on an elbow.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:28 pm

Ashelyn studied him for another moment. He was quite handsome, despite the obvious beating he had previously received. She straightened up and brushed the dust off her pantaloons(hehe funny word.) She toyed with the rein in her hand, and placed her hat back on her head. "Ya must a had yerself in a right mess." She commented casually.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:33 pm

Once he had recovered, he turned to lie on his back again and looked up at her oncemore. "Yeah." Was all he said, taking a deep breath, before trying to get up. His head stung and his vision swam before him, and he collapsed onto his back again, wincing.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:39 pm

Ashelyn kneeled down beside him. "Dont do that. I ain't strong enough to lift ya." She said with a sympathetic smile.

[gotta go, I'll be back in a little bit xD]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:52 pm

[k xD]

He looked up at her and managed a small smile, the slashes in his lips breaking again. He raised a hand to them, feeling them bleed again. Oncemore he tried to get up, and this time he was successful. sitting upright he rubbed his neck painfully, feeling the bumps where the rope had burned into his skin.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:31 pm

"Come on, hop up on Sage. I'll take ya back to my home and getcha cleaned up." She told him with a bright grin. Ashelyn crouched down beside Sage's forelegs and offered him a leg up.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:39 pm

He managed to stumble down to her horse, gladly accepting the leg up, and sitting heavily in the saddle, drooping his head, utterly exhausted. "You come from around here?" He asked wearily.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:47 pm

"Born and raised." She said with a shrug, and began leading her horse in foot. "So what's your name, stranger?" She asked, squinting against the sun and looking up at him. The sun continued sinking lower in the sky as they trekked along.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:02 pm

He rubbed his neck, the fiery pain still choked him. "Jed...Jed Cooper." He stammered, looking at her. "I didn't think I'd be saved by a woman, of all people." His words were accompanied by a slight smile.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:09 pm

"Well, Jed, I'm not a typical woman." She grinned cheekily up at him. They were now coming down a hill, and a little ranch was now coming into view. Ashelyn's face grew weary as she looked at it, and made her way down. Instead of going to the house she went around to the barn. It was dark and musty inside, smelling of old hay. Nothing else was in there except a few old bridles and halters. "Get off, you'll be staying in here." She told him, releasing the rein and starting a makeshift bed for him.

[gtg dinner @-@ be back in a few hours o.e]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:29 am

[Unfortunately a few hours for me would mean that I would have to stay up until 5 in the morning O.O It was already 2 when you left XD Damn timezones >: ( ]

Jed managed a chuckle. "I can tell." He lifted his head to look at the barn, before dismounting when she told him to. He landed heavily on his feet, stumbling back a little and holding onto a wooden stall for balance. "I don't mind. I quite like animals." He chuckled again, which soon turned into a rasping cough.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:17 pm

"'Fraid there ain't many animals in here nowadays, save for the mice." She said with a shrug. She went into one of the stalls, pulling out a bundle of petticoats and skirts. "Dont look in here, I 'ave to change. If ya do I'll make sure my daddy shoots ya myself." She warned, then disappeared in the stall. She came out a few minutes later in a gown fit for any proper lady, tucking her red curls back into a tight bun. "Now don't ya go saying' nothing to nobody about them pants, got it? We'll both be in a right mess if ya do." She wagged her finger at him.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:58 am

Jed snorted a laugh and placed himself between some bales of hay, where there was some loose hay in the middle. He propped his head up on the first bale, then his feet up on the second. Out of his pocket he pulled a match, and out of the other he pulled out a cigar, striking the match on the bottom of his boot and waving it out when he had lit the cigar in his mouth. He didn't really look up as she came out, except giving her a vague "Mhm." And chewing on the end of the tobacco thoughtfully.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:12 am

Ashelyn blinked at him, then rolled her eyes. "Dont burn the barn down." She shrugged. "I'll be back in a while. Stay here, don't let nobody see ya." She told him before slipping out, leading Sage. She took him inti the other barn and gave him to the stable hand. Then she went into the house.
"Ashelyn? That you?" Her mother called, coming down the stairs. She looked like a much older version of Ashelyn. Ashelyn nodded, twiddling her fingers nervously. Her mother stopped in front of her, then looked her over. "You have hay on your skirts." She told her before turning and walking away. Ashelyn sighed and picked it off, then followed her.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:35 pm

"I won't." He called after her, laughing a little as she left. Once she had, he pulled his hat down over his eyes and drifted off to sleep.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:41 pm

An hour or so later Ashelyn came stomping back in, her skirts hiked up around her knees, cursing up a storm. "God damn that woman! Thinks she knows all! She can't control me!" She grumbled, plopping down beside him in a huff. She started fiddling with the edge of her skirt, then angrily ripped the bun out of her hair and shook the curls out.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:44 pm

Jed jerked awake with a snort, pushing his hat back into it's proper position. He sat there, slightly amused at her troubles. "What did she do?" He asked, almost cautiously.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:49 pm

"Everything!" She told him with exasperation. She arched an eyebrow and looked him over. "You been sleepin'?" Ashelyn asked, slightly amused. She reached over and pulled some hay off of his cheek with a tiny giggle.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:53 pm

He looked down at her hand. "So what if I have? All this is tiring work you know!" He chuckled, brushing his chin to see if there was any more hay there.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next