Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because we're cool, this is for Liz and Kira(:

2 posters

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Because we're cool, this is for Liz and Kira(: Empty Because we're cool, this is for Liz and Kira(:

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:09 pm

Alrightie. So we know the plot, so let's just get to the characters ^^

Daren Cristopher Wize
133 years old, looks to be 18 or 19
The rebellious, bad boy type, Daren is the son of Nike and Hephaestus. He was the product of an odd, and one time fling. So he often times feels unwanted and just kind of in the way. Being the son of the goddess of victory, he's really good at competitions. He stays kind of in the background, just sort of watching everything happen. He often times stays on Earth rather than on Olympus.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Because we're cool, this is for Liz and Kira(: Empty Re: Because we're cool, this is for Liz and Kira(:

Post  Liz:) Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:20 pm

Harlow Alice Gates
100 year old but looks to be late teens early twenty's
Harlow always play's by the rules and tries to be nice to everyone.In Heaven,before she was kicked out, she was a gate watcher.When new souls came up she was there to greet them with a friendly smile.Harlow was kicked out of Heaven because....*suspense*
Liz:)

Back to top Go down

Because we're cool, this is for Liz and Kira(: Empty Re: Because we're cool, this is for Liz and Kira(:

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:33 pm

Ohhhh suspense o.o exciting Very Happy alrigtie, I'll start ^^ great character, by the way! I love Suicide-bee(:

Daren strolled nonchalantly down the street, not bothering to even look at the flirty teens giving him the googoo eyes. When you have an eternity to flirt, it gets old fairly quick. He envied the mortals. They could date whim the wished, and grow old with the ones they married. Though his reality of being with your soul mate forever was their dream, their was a certain charm to aging that he wished he had.
He stopped at a coffee shop and ordered just some simple plain, black coffee. He paid and took a sip, savoring the bitterness of it. Stuffing one hand in his pocket while the other held the coffee, he headed out to the busy sidewalk of the small college town.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:33 am

lol Razz and thank you

Ahh not sure if I should do this from right when she fell from Heaven or if she's be on earth a while.....hmm...

Harlow glanced around the woods,tear streaming from her eyes.She had just been in Heaven not five minutes ago,then when the jury of higher angels had reached their verdict,guilty, she had been tossed out of Heaven to Earth.She didn't know where exactly she was on Earth,but she did know that wherever she was the season just happened to be late fall.A cold breeze flowed through the almost bare branches of the trees,and when she went to take a step the leaves crunched under her bare foot.
"This can't be happening."she said aloud to herself."I can't be a fallen angel,I just can't" Harlow knew what happened to fallen angel's and it was pretty.They became fair game for demons to hunt. She shuddered and wrapped her arms around her as the wind blew a little harder.She looked down at her dress and sighed before she noticed that the higher angels had forgotten to take her necklace from her.Smiling,she took the necklace off and held it.An angel's necklace was where all their power came from.It was something about the crystal that the chain held.Harlow closed her eyes ,clutching the crystal ,while thinking of warmer clothes.When she opened her eyes the dress was gone and replaced by the warmer clothes she had wanted.Now I look like a human,she thought and smiled slightly,I look normal.
Harlow glanced around her again,then headed to the East,hoping that she could find a town before nightfall.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:44 am

Daren ran his hands through his hair, heading back towards campus. He'd gone to highschool multiple times, seeing as he stayed a certain age for at least 15 years or so. He wasn't entirely done aging, which he absolutely should have been. He would stop aging around 23, and he should have stopped 110 years ago. It was an odd case, but he rather enjoyed it. More time to be a 'normal' kid. Of course, he couldn't have any relationships. Well, any lasting relationships. He normally ended up breaking the poor girls heart.
Now, however, he was 'old' enough to go to college. He grinned, remembering when he had applied. A century+ of knowledge definitely qualified him for an easy life in college, grade wise. As for socially...well, that was the fun part. He ran a hand through his hair again, looking around carefully. He caught the eye of a pretty girl across the street. He racked his brain for her name. "Ashley...Abby...Amber..." He mumbled to himself, trying to remember.
"Hey Daren!" He heard her call from closer ahead. He stopped and looked up, smiling at her.
"Hey..." He left off the end, hoping she'd fill it in.
"Allison." She told him, never losing her smile.
"Allison, right, how could I forget? Well, it's been nice seeing you, but I have to get back to some books." He walked past her and took another sip of coffee.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:57 am

After about thirty minutes of walking Harlow came to the edge of a town.Across the field from her was a college with students walking out and others walking into the building.She walked across the field,heading towards the school.Some of the humans smiled at her,and she smiled back.Harlow stopped at a large fountain that was directly in the middle of an intersection of sidewalks.She looked to see where each of the sidewalks went and chose the one that went towards what looked like a street with a bunch of stores on it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:27 am

Daren strolled along, his coffee cup now long gone in some trash can. He sighed and looked down. When he looked back up, he caught sight of a girl walking towards him. She was clad in a nice yellow and grey outfit, complete with those uggs girls seemed to like so much. He arched an eyebrow. She was unfamiliar, which meant he'd never met her. Which meant he'd have to introduce himself. However, intros could wait. He had more important things to take care of now.
Daren walked right on past the stranger, not even glancing her way. However, once he was past, he couldn't help but note how pretty she was.

(I'm adding in another character just for the time being xD)

Allison looked very dejected when Daren left. She quickly composed herself and took a deep breath. She watched the boy stroll past an extremely pretty girl, without so much as a sideways glance at her. Ally couldn't help but smile to herself. She sashayed on over to the girl, noting her clothes. It was a cute outfit, no doubt. Of course, that was just lucky for this girl.
"Hi! I'm Ally. You must be new here. What's your name?" She smiled at her and held out her hand. She would be nice for now, but, if this girl crossed her it'd be the end of her social status.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:34 pm

Harlow smiled at the girl."Hello Ally.I'm Harlow,and yes...I,uh, arrived here just recently."she said to the perky girl.Harlow couldn't put her finger on it,but there was something off about this girl.Maybe it's the fact the she's human...yeah that has to be it.she thought to herself.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:42 pm

Ally nodded, smiling sweetly at her.
"Okay, well, come on! I'll show you around! Do you have your schedule yet?" She asked, automatically assuming the girl was a student. She twirled her around and linked arms with her, dragging the poor girl off to explore campus. She began pointing out people, telling Harlow who they were and what she thought of them. Often times they weren't very kind comments.
"That is Maddy Ferguson. Notorious slut. If you have a boyfriend, don't let her near him. There's James Anthony, pretty hot but has a disgusting case of backne." She made a face before continuing. "Monica Bryers, book worm. And that," She stopped, gesturing to the dark haired, blue eyed Daren, "is Daren." She sighed dreamily as she looked at him, not unlike a lovesick high-schooler. "Isn't he gorgeous? But he doesn't date. At least, not yet." Her eyes glinted mischievously as she looked at her new 'friend'.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:52 pm

"Um,not yet.I need to pick it up."She said as she rubbed the crystal on her necklace again.Now if they went to get papers,Harlow would be an official student at the school.
As Ally talked about the people they saw,Harlow nodded and smiled,thinking that what Ally was saying was good things.When Ally questioned her about the Daren boy she shrugged."He's okay, I guess."

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:58 pm

"You guess? Honey, please." She sighed and shook her head. She released Harlow from her grip and went skittering over to Daren.
"Daren, doll, how are you?" She asked, cutting him off and twirling her hair flirtatiously. He gave her a bored look.
"Hello Ally. I'm fine, I guess." He made his way to walk past her, and again she cut him off.
"You just have to meet my new friend." She drawled. He curled up his lip slightly, then sighed.
"Sure. Where are they?" He asked, using all of his willpower not to roll his eyes. He didn't know what it was, but this girl just rubbed him the wrong way.
"Yoo-hoo! Harlow, come here!" Ally waved the blonde girl over, presenting her with a triumphant smile to Daren.

[I apologize. I felt it necessary to antagonize you with this girl xD she'll be gone soon. maybe. idk.]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:06 pm

[ Razz it's okay...she can throw some drama in to the mixture]

Harlow walked over to Ally and the boy,stilling smiling her angelic smile."Yes,Ally?"she asked then glanced over at the boy.Her first thought was that he was tall.At least a good half-foot taller than her, but then again she was only five feet and six inches tall.As she looked at him she felt her heart speed up a bit and she had to look away from him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:12 pm

Daren locked eyes with the strange girl for a moment, before she looked away. He blinked, unsure of how to take that. Ally was busy rambling on about how she had just met this girl, Harlow seemed to be her name, and how they were going to be 'the bestest of friends' and so on. He blocked out her shrill voice and tried to come up with an explanation for what was going on.
He had been so sure earlier when he had seen her that he'd never met her, but now up close he felt like he had. Instead of looking into it more, he just brushed it off as a coincidence. There were lots of blonde girls who looked like her, so he probably only thought they'd met before.
"Well, ladies, it's been nice chatting. But I better be going." He declared after a few moments of silence from him and Harlow, Ally's yammering continuing. She stopped and looked at him, surprised.
"Oh. Okay, we'll I'll see you later." She beamed at him. Daren arched an eyebrow and shrugged.
"Yeah, maybe." He nodded a goodbye to Harlow, then walked past them towards his apartment.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:21 pm

"Well,he doesn't seem real friendly."Harlow said as he walked away,not caring if he could still hear her or not.She turned towards Ally who was watching Daren with a possessive look."So, Ally,your promised me a tour of the campus?"she asked and pulled her sweater tighter around her as a cold breeze blew by.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:24 pm

"Oh, he is when he warms up to you." Ally brushed her comment off with a shrug. Truth is, Daren sure as heck hadn't warmed up to her. She had no idea if he was friendly or not. Didn't matter, they were still going to end up together.
"Tour of the campus? Oh, yeah. Um. Maybe later. I just remembered I have something to do." She gave her a little wave, then dashed off.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:38 pm

"Uh,okay..."Harlow said ,then watched as she walked away.She shrugged then turned back in the direction she had originally been going before Ally had introduced herself.Harlow knew that she would need money to buy stuff if she went into the stores.So she again did the whole crystal wish thing,then reached into her pocket and pulled out a couple of hundred dollar bills.She walked into the first shop she came to,it was a bakery.She smiled at the bright cheerful colors that the owner had painted the shop in.Harlow looked at the different things they had fr sale and finally decided on a blue berry muffin.She paid for it and put ten dollars in the tip jar then walked out as she nibbled on the fluffy pastry.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:55 pm

Daren did a u-turn, cleverly avoiding Ally again. He headed back to town, having no reason to go back to the dorms. He walked down the sidewalk, looking at the shops. He glanced briefly across the street, then did a double take. He spotted Harlow, and he swiftly jay-walked to the other side of the street. He simply fell in step along side her, hands in his pockets.
"Is that a good muffin?" He asked, glancing at her.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:02 pm

Harlow looked over at him in surprise."Um,yes it is."she said,and took another bite,savoring the sweet taste.She glanced out of the corner of her eye,watching him and wondering what he wanted.His expression was cool and dismissive,like he didn't care what anyone had to say and that they better get out of his way.It seemed very arrogant to her.Harlow rolled her eyes and finished the muffin, dropping her trash into a trash bin."Um,so can I help you?"she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:08 pm

Daren nodded. He walked along beside her in silence, people watching as they continued on.
"Um, so can I help you?"
Her voice piped up from beside him. He turned to her and shrugged.
"No, I just decided to come and walk with you. Is that a problem?" He asked, raising an eyebrow at her.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:14 pm

Harlow blushed and looked down,"No it's not a problem.It's just that you seemed very rude when Ally introduced us..."she said softly.She felt like a hypocrite now because she had just blamed him for being rude,after she had been rude herself.

[Sorry for the short post,trying to calm my dog down lol]

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:27 pm

Daren sighed.
"Ally's obnoxious. End of story. She thinks I'm going to date her, when in reality, I barely like her." He explained with a simple shrug. He stopped and tilted his head. He felt sure he'd seen her before.
"Have we met? You seem crazy familiar, but I can't put my finger on it."

[it's fine xD]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:43 pm

"She doesn't seem obnoxious to me.She was really nice."Harlow said,offended for her friend.She stopped when he did and turned around to face him,her arms crossed over her chest.
""Have we met? You seem crazy familiar, but I can't put my finger on it.", Daren asked.
Harlow was a little surprised he asked because she had been feeling the feeling of deja vu too.
"I know what you mean,but it couldn't be so because I just recently arrived here."She stated.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:46 pm

"Hm. Maybe we went to school together or something, or just passed each other on the street." He shrugged. "And trust me, she wasn't just being nice." He told her without much of an explanation.
"So where are you from, if you're so new?" He gave her a cocky smirk.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:52 pm

"I doubt we went to the same school before."She said and rolled her eyes when he talked bad about Ally again.But at his next question Harlow got a deer in the headlights look then said,"Um...a place up North."

[hmmm just thought of something that would work really awesomely later in the rp!!]

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:55 pm

"Oh? Up north? That's specific. If you were any more discreet I'd say you were from Heaven." He joked. In a different circumstance that would've made a great pick-up line, but he wasn't even trying to flirt with her. He was just incredibly curious about her.
"So why'd you decide to come here? It's not really anything special." He told her with a shrug.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next