Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because we're cool, this is for Liz and Kira(:

2 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

Because we're cool, this is for Liz and Kira(: - Page 15 Empty Re: Because we're cool, this is for Liz and Kira(:

Post  Liz:) Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:40 am

Harlow went back to Lysander's heaven and head to steel herself before she walked in.He was working out,still,and stopped when he saw her,raising an eyebrow.
"You got a deal."She said and crossed her arms."Turns out I'm to nice to be selfish,so I'll break it off with him.You just have to promise you'll do the favor,and do it right,then you have to leave Daren alone.And no backing out after you hear what the favor is.So,Lyils,deal or no deal?" she asked, purposefully using her nickname for him.He stood up and walked her to her slowly,smiling like he just won the greatest bet of all.
"You got a deal,but I get to see you break up with him.That way I know if your lying or not."He said slowly.
"Okay,that works."Harlow said grinning sweetly at him,"So guess what the favor is?You get to fight the demon that is possessing Daren's little brother."she paused wondering if she should tell him about Isaiah.She decided to."I can't fight him,Lysander.The demon who's controlling him...it's the man who killed me.Daren and I looked up my obituary and that's how we found out about my past.Then memories started coming back to me and when I fell asleep Isaiah visited my dreams.He gave me all the memories of the night when I was killed by him.It was like I was living it again."she said in a haunted tone."That's also how I know that he's the demon possessing Daniel.What's even worse is Daniel's father is the god of chaos,so Daniel has some power over chaos.He has enough of it to destroy the world.I can't let that happen,but I can't fight him.So that's why I'm here." While Harlow had been talking Lysander had bowed his head, absently stroking a white scar on his lip. Harlow waited for him to say or do something but he didn't for a few minutes.
"Harlow,I can subdue him for you,but you have to kill him.I'm sorry,I really am,but that's how it has to go.You were assigned to this demon and he wont die unless you are the one who kills him." Lysander finally said."I'm still helping you so that means you have to break it off with him still."he added.Harlow sighed and shook her head.
"So there's no way at all for me to get out of this?"She asked and rolled her eyes when he shook his head."Great."
Liz:)

Back to top Go down

Because we're cool, this is for Liz and Kira(: - Page 15 Empty Re: Because we're cool, this is for Liz and Kira(:

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:22 pm

Daren didn't ask where David was, because he could hers the high-pitched howls that sounded almost animal-like coming from behind a door at the end of a hallway. He figured it was 'the Room'. They'd had one in every single house of theirs while he grew up. It was a furniture-less and windowless room meant for punishment. He knew it well. It seemed to come everywhere with his mother, hut he never asked questions about it.
He wanted to rush in there, comfort his brother, but he knew that he couldn't. That'd result in the end of him.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:30 pm

Harlow sighed,"How am I going to kill him Lysander?"she asked.
"We could do more self-defense training and maybe make a dummy that looks like him so you can get use to attacking him.But you have to consider the fact that he might not choose to fight in a human shape.He could fight as a demon or anything else really."He explained.Lysander turned and walked over to a little mini-fridge and got out a bottle of water.Harlow pulled her hair up into a ponytail then reached up to her crystal and switched her clothing into yoga pants and a tank top.
"Let's start the training now."

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:40 pm

Daren had been sitting there for ages, watching movie after movie, trying to drown out the painful screeches coming from the Room. Where was Harper? She was taking forever.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:04 pm

[gonna time skip:D]

Harlow and Lysander honed in their skills by working out and practicing at least 12 hours everyday. Within a week of being back in Heaven Harlow decided she was ready to take on the demon.
"Okay just remember I'll subdue him and you kill him.If something goes wrong get everyone out of whatever room were in.With us wearing our crystals he can't possess us and I'm going to do a little something I learned to make sure he can't leave the room.Don't let your wings out if you can help it because he'll use them against you."Lysander was about to say more when Harlow shot him a glare.
"Yes, I know.We've already been over this how many times?" She asked sarcastically.She was nervous and he wasn't helping her,but she was happy that he hadn't said anything about the break up yet."Are you ready to do this?We'll be going to Olympus so we'll have to have Daren show us where the boy is."Harlow asked as she pulled on a pair of leather gloves with the finger slots cut off. Her outfit was made entirely of a leather that was made in Heaven.It protected the covered skin from hell fire and burned the demons if they touched it.
"Yeah let's go."He said and wrapped his arm around her waist then transported them back to Earth. "Call him."Lysander said and sat down in a chair.Harlow picked up her phone and pressed Daren's number.When he picked up she said,"We're at my cabin and ready to get the demon."

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:27 pm

"Lordie, took you long enough." He walked over to a bathroom door, shut it, then when he reopened it, it lead to Harlow's cabin.
"Welcome to my mother's humble abode. Please excuse the noise, we're having a slight...infestation." He grinned at Harlow, then reached in and pulled her into a hug. "God, I missed you." And he meant it. Also, it helped add to the fact that he was supposed to have no idea she was planning on breaking up with him.
"Alright, he's been screaming and blasting things nonstop for the whole week. He's not going to last much longer. Let's go." He gave a respectful nod to Lysander before turning and walking back to the door. He lead them down to the Room, then stood in front of the door for a moment.
"Remember, he's got powers of chaos. Enough to destroy the world. Be careful." He glanced between the two of them, but his gaze lingered on Harlow. "I'll go get my mom."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:44 pm

Harlow nodded."Okay,Lysander has to put a charm or something on the room anyway."she said before Daren walked away.She looked over at Lysander with an eyebrow raised."You going to do the charm thingy now?"Lysander nodded then turned to face the room.He raised one hand to his crystal while he said something that Harlow didn't understand.From inside the room a loud growlish scream started up, making Harlow back away from the door.Lysander finished his chant and the screaming abruptly ended too.
"Is the block in place?Isaiah can't get out now?"Harlow asked.Lysander nodded and glanced over her shoulder as Daren and Nike arrived.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:37 pm

Nike came over with Daren, and immediately her eyes narrowed as she looked at Lysander.
"Angels. We're getting help from angels. Daren, you need to explain these things better." She sighed and glared at the two.
"Mom. They're going to help us. Be more hospitable." He grumbled, giving an apologetic shrug to Harlow. His mother just irritably walked over to the door, and pressed her ear against the door.
"I can't hear him. What's going on?" She asked, turning to Lysander with slightly panicked eyes. "Why can't I hear my baby?"
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:03 pm

When Harlow saw Lysander's eyes start to darken she moved closer to him.Putting her hand on his arm she looked up at him as a warning and then looked back at Nike.
"Lysander has put a spell type thing on the room so that Isa- the demon can't leave.So when we go in there,"she hesitated and looked at Daren,"you both have to stay out here."Harlow flexed her fingers,she was starting to get nervous."Lysander is going to distract the demon once it's out and I'll get Daniel out of the room.Do not open the door at any time."she said slowly pronouncing each word with emphasize.
"The boy's powers aren't as developed as your's,so if the demon can he'll upgrade his possession." Lysander said,only staring at Nike since she was closest to the door.

[dude i hate school lol i have 2 essays and a project for homework plus a quiz in spanish to study for... my teachers hate me.....oh yeah and yesterday we had a bus driver hit a girl...]

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:47 pm

Nike glowered at them, but nodded and stepped back from the door.
"Fine. We'll wait here. Just, don't hurt him." For a moment her hard eyes flashed to those of a concerned mother, before they hardened once again. She leaned against the wall, and stared at her feet. Daren shuffled over to her and placed a hand on her shoulder, tilting his head slightly so he could look her in the eye. They talked for a moment, absolutely nothing awkward with them. They seemed to be more like best friends than a mother and a son.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:19 am

(sorry I didn't reply sooner was super busy last month)

Harlow looked away so they could have their moment.She knew that Nike had to be concerned for her baby boy and Daren was probably just as concerned.
Harlow looked up at Lysander and saw that he was only eavesdropping in on their conversation.
"Cut it out."She whispered to him and jabbed an elbow into his ribs.She nodded to the door and both of them started walking over to it.Before Lysander opened it for them to go in Harlow looked back at Daren and Nike.
"Remember no matter what you hear or what you think is going on do not open this door."

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:28 am

Daren nodded, and nudged Nike to get her to nod as well.
"Fine, we won't open the door. But if he was one hair out of place, Lysander, I swear to Zeus I'll send you all the way down to the Underworld." She growled, her eyes flashing.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:59 pm

Lysander rolled his eyes and opened the door wide enough for his body to barley slide through.Harlow looked over her shoulder once more at Daren before following Lysander into the room.In the middle of the room was a cute little boy.Aww. she thought smiling.Then Lysander broke her happy moment by saying,"Isiah come out and fight us like a real man.Leave the child alone."

(would you mind playing Isiah?)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:43 pm

[sure xD I feel like I named the kid Daniel...did I? mer.]

Daniel looked up, his eyes red rimmed and swollen from crying. He opened his mouth and spoke, but the voice that came out wasn't his. His eyes trained on Harlow, and his mouth twisted into a corrupt smile.
"Ah, sweet Harlow. Have you come back for me? Or perhaps not. Oh, and you brought a friend! How nice." He chuckled, then popped out of Daniel's body. He stood there casually, his hands in his pockets with a smirk on his face. "So, what are we going to play today?"

Daniel curled up into a fetal position, covering his head with his hands as he began softly crying. Daren and his mother stayed on the other side of the hallway, staring at the door in cold anticipation.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:19 am

[Yes...I'm pretty sure that's what his name was Razz I'm to lazy to go look and make sure:D]

Harlow stiffened at the voice,her heartbeat starting to beat like war drums in her ears.She opened her mouth to speak but no sound came out.Glancing at Lysander,she gave him a pleading look.Why can't I just have a normal existence?Harlow thought,looking back at Isiah."Before we play the...game,let us take the child out."She said meekly.Lysander stood between Harlow and Isiah as she went over and picked Daniel up."Don't worry,you'll be okay." She whispered in his ear soothingly.Harlow then walked back over to the door and set Daniel down. Lysander opened the door and let the boy hurry through before slamming it shut again."So you wanted to know what our game was,didn't you?"He asked Isiah coldly."Well,you see,the game has only one rule really.Rid all the worlds of you." Harlow bit her lip nervously,digging her nails into her palms."We can't let you hurt anybody else." she spoke,a little bit of an edge to her tone.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:46 pm

Daniel curled up into Harlow, and darted quickly out. He looked around worriedly, searching for Nike. He caught sight of her, but immediately after seeing her his gaze went to Daren. He ran to his brother's outstretched arms. Daren swung his brother around, holding him to his chest.

Isiah strolled calmly about in a circle. "Oh, but that would ruin my fun, wouldn't it? Can't have that." He chuckled darkly, and flashed Harlow a seductive look. He walked over and stood in front of Harlow. "Hmmm pretty as ever, aren't you?"
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:56 pm

Harlow stiffened as he got closer to her.Isiah being that close to her caused panic and fear to erupt within her. "Please don't hurt me."She began whimpering backing up against the wall.Tears started falling from the corner of her eyes and her body started shaking a bit.

Lysander looked away from the break down,knowing that she needed to overcome her fears.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:10 pm

Isiah chuckled when he saw the tears. "Oh, Harlow, you haven't changed a bit. Still weak as ever." He chuckled and took a step toward her. His face was barely inches from her's. "I could break you into a million pieces." His mouth twisted into a sadistic smile as he put a hand on her cheek.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:49 pm

Harlow winced when he touched her face,shooting another pleading look at Lysander,and swallowed around the lump in her throat when he shook his head no.He made a shoving motion with his hands,and she knew what he wanted her to do,but didn't know if she could do it.Harlow bit down her lip as she built up her courage quickly, thinking of Darren and his little brother.Knowing that if Isaiah got to any of them then all humans and Gods were going to be screwed.She closed her eyes,taking a deep breath through her nose.When Harlow opened her eyes again,they were a cold emotionless blue.She shoved him away from her,as she said."No one can break me.I'm a warrior angel.The toughest of all."She smiled coldly at Isiah."And you're just a lonely demonic piece of sh**." Harlow saw Lysander raise his eyebrows smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:16 pm

Isiah took a step back, slightly shocked by her sudden outburst. "My my, quite the mouth you have for an angel. I suppose I have to fight you now? How terribly boring." He yawned, then took another step back. He held his arms wide open for her. "Go ahead, do your worst." He grinned at her, his grin absolutely horrid.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:53 pm

Harlow glanced at Lysander and nodded.Within seconds the both had swords of fire in their hands.She smiled at Isiah."I actually don't like picking on people who are more disadvantage than me."her smile turned taunting and sugary sweet."Seeing as Lysander and I are going to be the only ones walking out of here alive,I think you should make your move first."

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:32 pm

Isiah paled considerably, but didn't move. "You two don't scare me." He said dismissively, but his eyes flickered back and forth between them worriedly.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:24 pm

Harlow started moving across from him,holding back a smile when he made the fatal move of turning his back on Lysander.Lysander lunged forward and wrapped his arms around Isiah."Kill him now Harlow!"He said and glared at Harlow when she hesitated.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:26 pm

Isiah struggled against his arms, then his eyes locked on Harlow and he smiled crookedly. "Yes, Harlow. Kill me. It's what you've wanted for so long, isn't it? What're you waiting for? Do it!" He laughed maniacally, his eyes widened so he looked absolutely insane.

[hmmm I've got the Hunger Games on my mind, so I'm a squick morbid xD]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15