Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because we're cool, this is for Liz and Kira(:

2 posters

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Because we're cool, this is for Liz and Kira(: - Page 13 Empty Re: Because we're cool, this is for Liz and Kira(:

Post  Liz:) Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:51 pm

Harlow leaned over and read the screen when a little box popped up.

Harlow(Harlie) Alice Gates
March 29,1892-April 09,1911
Died in Bristol, Connecticut at the age of 19.
Harlie,as her parents and close friends called her, was brutally murdered on the night of April 9 by her ex-fiance.According to police Mr. Isaiah Vance entered Gates's home and got into an altercation with her,ending in her death. Police aren't releasing how she was killed but they did say that earlier that day Gate's had ended her engagement to Vance on the grounds that she didn't love him.
Gate's is survived by her parents,John and Vanessa Gates,her younger siblings,Josh and Kate.
Funeral services will be held at Snyder Funeral home on 107 W Chestnut St. Viewing hours are from 12pm-5pm on April 12.The funeral service shall be held on April 13,starting at 1pm.

Harlow looked over at Daren in shock."T-that has to be me..."
Liz:)

Back to top Go down

Because we're cool, this is for Liz and Kira(: - Page 13 Empty Re: Because we're cool, this is for Liz and Kira(:

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:08 pm

Daren glanced up at her, then slowly nodded.
"Yes, it would appear so." He had a grim expression on his face. He should have realized who she was sooner....
"Har, I have to tell you something."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:18 pm

"What is it?"She asked,clasping her hands together in her lap,digging her nails into her palm.Thoughts ,both good and bad,were spinning through her head and giving her a headache.Why would he kill me if I didn't want to marry him?Even if he loved me it wasn't a good excuse for him to do it!Then again if he hadn't killed me I wouldn't know what it's like to be an angel.So I guess I could be thankful for that.Did he go to jail or prison?Or was he let free with just a slap on the wrist and a warning? What happened to my family?Harlow unclasped her hands and dropped her head into them,rubbing her finger tips against her temples.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:32 pm

Daren look over at her, then tentatively put a hand on her shoulder.
"I think I knew you back then." He told her softly, scooting ever so closer to her.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:37 pm

Harlow stiffened and brought her face out of her hands slowly.She looked over at him,judging his expression to see if he was messing with her,trying to take advantage of the moment.He seemed serious so she decided to believe him,even though her guard was up now.Waiting for something bad to happen."I don't think so,I would remember you wouldn't I?I'm starting to remember everything else except for the day I was killed,thank god."Harlow said with a shudder."But I don't remember you."

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:52 pm

"That would be because I met you that day." He told her, remembering now.
"I'd been in a hurry to get home from work, and I accidentally ran into you. You seemed to be in a hurry as well...but I didn't think much of it. I apologized, and we'd gotten to talking. Kind of like when we'd first met...anyhow, we'd been talking for quite some time when you decided to take your leave. I insisted that you didn't go, but you did. Truth is, I'd taken quite a liking to you. I wanted to know you even better, though you were a mortal. But you ended up leaving...and I didn't hear from you ever again. Until now. And now I know why..."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:01 pm

"Has this ever happened to you with any other person?"Harlow asked,not sure if she should believe him or not."The just meeting someone and talking for hours like we did,I mean."

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:29 pm

Daren shrugged.
"When they've got something on their mind, people usually spill everything when they find someone willing to listen. When we met before you died, mostly you talked. You told me a lot. About your family, and that horrid man, and how you felt about marriage. I didn't do a whole lot of talking."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:33 pm

Harlow looked at him eagerly now,"What did I say?About my family?Him?"she turned on the couch to fully face him,her entire being needing to know everything about her former life.

[sorry for the short post I have no clue what to write lol]

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:46 pm

"Your family was fairly wealthy, and you loved your younger siblings dearly. The msn you were supposed to marry wasn't who you wanted to marry. It was only to get your parents off your back, but he didn't know that. When you broke it off with him, he was absolutely furious. I suppose I should've walked you home, but I don't even think I offered. I don't know. Mostly you talked about how upset you were with the whole thing." He shrugged then looked up at her. "I should have made sure you made it home alright, you didn't deserve to die so young."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:55 pm

Harlow shrugged,"If he hadn't killed me then I might not have become an angel.Which means that I wouldn't have met you again and your brother would probably be dead."she said simply,then thought about what he said."I wonder if I still have any family around...even though I would never be able to meet them."she added sadly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:58 pm

Daren looked at her sadly.
"Maybe that's why angels forget who they used to be. Because they can't visit their family..." He took her hand in his and squeezed it reassuringly. "Im sorry Har."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:15 pm

Harlow was taken off guard by Daren's sympathy.She felt the stinging of tears in her eyes,then she scooted the rest of the way over and wrapped her arms around him,letting the tears go.Her shoulders shook when the force of her emotional pain.Harlow knew she was crying for the girl who never got to grow up,find her love and live happily ever after.Crying for all the people who lost their loved ones everyday,and for the ones who die before their time comes.She just cried for every bad thing she had seen happen or had heard happened.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:24 pm

Daren wrapped his arms around her immediately and held her as he cried. He whispered soothing words to her, and stroked her hair.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:30 pm

The tears slowly drained out,leaving her to feel numb,but she didn't move away from Daren.With him holding her she felt safe.More safe than she did when she'd been in Heaven.Harlow was also proud of him because when she has started crying he didn't freak out like any other man probably would have. Smiling a bit she pulled back and looked up at him."You've earned some points in your favor for not freaking out."Harlow said teasingly,"But really though,thank you."

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:38 pm

"Well that's good for me." He grinned and wiped a few tears off of her face, thus letting go of her. Daren titled his head a bit, look g at her with sudden concern. "Are you going to be alright?" He asked.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:43 pm

"I don't know.Probably."Harlow sighed and ran a hand over her face as if she could wipe away everything that she had found out that day.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:57 pm

"Do you want me to stay here with you for the night?" He asked, glancing out the window. The sun was low in the sky, and he didn't want to leave her alone.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:01 pm

"It's up to you,I really don't care."She said even though she hoped he said yes.I don't want to be alone tonight.I need someone here. she was thinking as she waited for his reply.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:08 pm

Daren thought about it for a moment, then nodded. "Yep. I'm staying. After today, I don't want to leave you alone."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:22 pm

Harlow nodded calmly,but was cheering in her head."Okay,thanks.So...what do you want to do?I can really get any games or movies you want.Same goes for anything else."she said gesturing to her crystal.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:30 pm

"Well, you can pick. I have no preferences. Movies are fine." He laughed, and slung his arm over the back of the couch.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:38 pm

"M'kay."Harlow said and reached for the crystal.She pictured a big screen tv with all the gadgets that make the movies better.Next she pictured a funny movie and held out her hand.When she opened her eyes the movie Hangover was in it."This work?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:12 am

"One man wolf pack? Absolutely." He grinned and stood, walking over to the tv and popping the movie in. It automatically went to menu, so he hit play before heading back over to Harlow. He sat down beside her and put his around her on the back of the couch.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:59 am

Harlow summoned up a blanket for her and wrapped it around herself.Next she summoned popcorn and it appeared in her hand,like the movie had."Want some?"she asked Daren.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next