Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because we're cool, this is for Liz and Kira(:

2 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Because we're cool, this is for Liz and Kira(: - Page 14 Empty Re: Because we're cool, this is for Liz and Kira(:

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:06 am

Daren smiled and took a handful of the popcorn, eating them one at a time.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Because we're cool, this is for Liz and Kira(: - Page 14 Empty Re: Because we're cool, this is for Liz and Kira(:

Post  Liz:) Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:09 pm

About halfway through the movie Harlow leaned against Daren and closed her eyes.Within minutes she was asleep.Her dream started out with her chasing a demon,then the demon morphed into a man. The man was handsome in an aristocratic kind of way,and he smiled at her like he knew her.Harlow quit running and just stood there,staring at the guy.She knew she had seen him somewhere before. "Honey,don't you remember me?I know it's been awhile but,come on." He started walking towards Harlow and instinctively she took a step back."Now honey,you don't want to make me mad.Don't you remember what happened last time?"Harlow sucked in a breath as memories came crashing down on her.This was Isaiah Vance,her former fiance.And she knew now what he meant by not making him mad.She remembered telling him that she didn't want to marry him and him saying that she was just nervous and there was no need to call off the wedding.When she had said that she wan't nervous, she just didn't love him,he had thrown the glass he had been drinking against the wall."What do you mean you don't love me?"Isaiah asked coldly,stalking towards her like a panther."I-I think you need to leave."Harlow had said to him before he had reached out and grabbed her arm in a bruising grip. "Harlow, you either say that you're going to marry me or I wont be able to control my actions."he had warned her, tightening his grip when she tried to pull away."No Isaiah,I don't want to marry you!And I wont!"Harlow had said to him before he slapped her with enough force to knock her down.Harlow stayed on the ground,her hand against the stinging spot where he had slapped her.She looked up at him with a mixture of horror and helplessness.He came at her again,this time pulling his foot back and then kicking her in her side. "Come on Harlow,get up!"he said and kicked her again.Harlow remembered curling up into a ball as he dropped down and started punching her.He had done that to her for over thirty minutes before he suddenly stopped,got up and walked away.Harlow was just a bruised,bloody,broken mess on the floor,not able to move if her life depended on it.And it had.Isaiah had come back with 2 small pieces of rope.One he used to tie her wrist together and the other he wrapped around her neck. He kept pulling it tighter as she fought to breathe.Then she just blacked out.
Harlow stared at the man standing across from her now,in her dream."What do you want?"she whispered as he walked up to her.Isaiah raised a hand to her check and rubbed his finger along her cheek bone,smiling when she flinched away from him."Nothing much.Just want you to tell your boyfriend that his brother's powers are fun to control."She stared at him in horror,"You can't mean...?"He nodded grinning sadistically,"It'll be fun fighting you,honey."Then he was gone.
Harlow bolted upright on the couch her hand flying to her neck,expecting to find rope there and sighing when she didn't encounter any.
Liz:)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:20 pm

Daren smiled when she leaned up against him and fell asleep. He watched her for a while, finding her much more interesting than the movie. He smiled as she twitched in her sleep, having no idea what was going on in her head. He looked away and back at the movie, and was soon asleep himself.
His sleep was dreamless, which he didn't mind. He was vaguely conscious of Harlow still there, but he didn't awake. Only when she sat upright and knocked his head did he awaken.
"Har...?" He asked groggily, looking at her but not really seeing her. He blinked the sleep out of his eyes, then noticed the panicked expression on her face.
"Har, what's wrong?" He asked again, his voice and face showing he was getting worried. He straightened up and looked at her. "What happened?"
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:31 pm

Harlow looked at him,trying to calm herself down."It was nothing.Nothing at all.Just a bad dream." she said to him quickly,not even knowing why she bothered to lie to him since he could tell if she wasn't or not.She closed her eyes and took deep shaky breaths so she wouldn't start hyperventilating. When she was breathing so hard,and shaking so bad Harlow opened her eyes and looked at Daren."I had a dream-"She had to take another deep breath and restart."I had a dream,at least it seemed like one at first, where Isaiah visited me.All the memories about that night came back.Him...beating me up then killing me.Then after the memories were done he told me that he had only one thing he wanted me to do."Harlow looked at him, wary about what his reaction was going to be."Daren...he told me to tell you that you brother's powers are fun to control."

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:44 pm

Daren frowned when she lied to him, then relaxed slightly when she began to tell him about her dream. At the mention of him beating and killing her, he clenched and unclenched his fists.
"Daren...he told me to tell you that your brother's powers are fun to control."
His mouth fell open. That...thing was possessing his brother? Was she kidding? He tried to detect a lie, but found nothing. She was being entirely honest. He turned away and held his head in his hands.
"My gods. Seriously? Gods. Har, you gotta get rid of it. I don't want that thing in my brother for much longer." He looked up at her, his eyes pleading. "I have to make a phone call." He stood and walked into the other room, pulling out his wallet. He pulled out a golden coin and held it up.
"Fleecy, do me a solid?" He asked the air. A little rainbow slit appeared in front of him, and he dropped the coin in. Immediately the slit expanded into a screen. A beautiful woman was on the other side, with dark curly hair and the same eyes as Daren. She looked up from what she was doing and he could see that she was frazzled.
"Hi, mom. What's wrong?" He asked when tears began to well in her eyes.
"Daren, your brother. I don't know what the problem is. He's....he's terrifying. I thought it was a tantrum but then he started grabbing knives and threatening to hurt people. And his powers...they just got out of control! Daren, he's gonna kill himself. I don't know what to do." She held her head in her hands and sobs racked her shoulders.
"M-Mom, it's okay. We'll fix him. I know this angel, and she's going to help. It'll be fine. David will be okay."
Nike looked up and wiped her eyes. She sniffled and nodded, at a loss for words.
"I'll see you soon. Love you." They waved and the image of his mother disappeared. He ran his fingers through his hair, and walked back out to Harlow.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:43 pm

Harlow watched him as he walked into the other room,then heard him talking to someone.How am I going to do this?!I'm scared of the man and they expect me to exorcise him from the kids body,then fight him?I can't do it!When Daren walked back into the room. Harlow stood and walked to the other side of the coffee table away form him."Daren,"she began,"I know you love your brother and everything,and I know that you want me to do this...but I can't.It's Isaiah!He's already killed me once,and I know it's selfish,but I don't want it to happen again."

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:53 pm

"What? How could you say that? He's my brother Harlow! My litte brother! He's going on a killing rampage, and you just want to sit here because youre scared?!" He exclaimed, throwing his hands up in the air furiously.
"Theres a f***ing demon in him, and you're the only one that can help." He growled, knowing he was being an @ss. But honestly, he didn't care. This was his family, and she wasn't going to do anything.
"Thanks Harlow, that's just great." He stalked over and grabbed his things, preparing to leave.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:59 pm

"Daren!Wait!"Harlow said and grabbed his arm.She looked up at him and said,"I can get Lysander to do it!Or one of the other angels!"At that point she was willing to say anything to get him to stay.She didn't want to be by herself in case Isaiah showed up again."I love you Daren,and I will do anything for you,but this."

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:14 pm

"Harlow...." He sighed and hung his head. "I love you too. If one of the other angels can do it, get them. I don't think the world is gonna last very long if this guy's controlling my brother entirely." He looked up at her, his eyes full of worry. He probably should have told her about what his brother could do, but he hadn't thought of it.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:21 pm

Harlow leaned up and pressed a soft, reassuring kiss to his lips,not caring that it was against the rules they had made earlier."I'm going to have to go see Lysander,okay?I promise that nothing's going to happen between us and if he does agree to do this you can't be all macho man around him.No trying to make it clear to him that I'm your's.If he does anything I'll handle it,okay?"She asked knowing that the two already didn't get along.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:29 pm

Daren was slightly surprised, but welcomed the kiss happily. When she pulled away he nodded.
"Fine. But, I can guarantee my mom won't like him much." He sighed and squeezed her hand with a faint smile.
"Alright, go get him then."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:52 pm

Harlow looked at him puzzled and was about to ask why his mom wouldn't like Lysander but decided not to."Okay,I'll be back in a couple of minutes."She said and kissed him one last time before stepping back and reaching for her crystal.
Harlow arrived right outside of Lysander's personal heaven.Well at least he's at home.she thought before walking into it. Apparently his idea of paradise was a gym.There was work out equipment everywhere and a little door off to the back that she suspected was his living area.Harlow looked around again and saw him over on a treadmill,running at top speed without a t-shirt on.The wing markings on his back were like none she had ever seen before.They looked like angry lines thrown together with a cross like dagger in between his shoulder blades.If I hadn't known he was a warrior before his markings would have made me guess he was.Harlow thought as she headed towards him."Hey,Lysander."she said loud enough to be heard over the machine.He looked over his shoulder at her and smiled.Lysander turned the treadmill off and walked over to her.Harlow couldn't help but notice the way his muscles bunched and released as he walked."Well hello,Harlow." he said to her and let his gaze run over her body.Harlow rolled her eyes and snapped her fingers."Up here buddy."she shook her head then said."I need a favor."Lysander laughed."Do you want me to hurt that sorry piece of crap?You do know he was cheating on you right?"he asked.Harlow smiled sweetly at him."Yes,I do know.And guess what?We worked it out,and I'm staying with him.Now can you do me a favor or not?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:56 pm

Daren watched her dissappear, then went and sat down on the couch. He was going to go home, but decided to just wait for them here.

[sorry, i don't know what to type xP]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:17 pm

Lysander glared at her for a few seconds then grinned deviously,"I'll do you a favor,any favor at all, if you promise to break up with Daren afterwards.So deal,or no deal?"Harlow seriously considered the offer for a moment.If anybody could beat Isaiah Lysander could,and Daren would have his brother back.But..."No deal Lysander.I'm to selfish to let Daren get away."And with that Harlow reached up for her crystal and went home.She arrived in the kitchen and walked out to Daren."Well Lysander's a no go...and I don't know any of the other warriors..."she said sadly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:56 pm

"What? Are you kidding me? Doesn't he freaking realize that if he doesnt do something the whole world is at stake?" He asked exasperatedly. "Cant you zap him here?"
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:16 pm

[sorry for the delay,had to help someone with something]

"Daren,he wont do it because I wont break up with you.If you want me to I will and I'll go back and tell him."Harlow said she said with a shrug,then froze when she relayed his words in her mind."What do you mean the world's at stake?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:32 pm

Daren blinked at her. "Um. Sit down. I should probably explain this before we discuss his..demands." He walked over and sat down on one of the chairs, then began.
"So my mom can't resist challenges. And she was challenged to a drinking game. Even though she won, she got crazy drunk. Even gods lose their sensenof judgment when drunk. Well, she umm...had relations with her opponent, but she didn't know who he was until after she was pregnant..." He paused and ran his fingers through his hair.
"Turns out, the guy was another god. A different god. David's dad is Loki, the god of chaos...and one of the most evil." He shuddered. "David's a good kid, but he has some seriously dangerous powers. If we don't get that demon out of it, the whole world could be destroyed."
He looked at her for a moment, then nodded.
"I have a plan." He grinned devilishly at her.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:40 pm

Harlow looked at him in shock."You didn't think to tell me this before?"she asked then added."What's your plan?And please don't let it involve Lysander,I'm starting to get sick of him."

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:44 pm

He smiled sadly at her. "Sorry Har, he's kind of our last hope. As much as I hate it." He sighed and tilted his head. "So, he said he only wanted you to break up with me, yes? Well, why don't we break up." He grinned at her, then rapped his fingers on the couch arm. "After he helps us, we'll get back together."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:47 pm

"See that would work,but he said break up afterwards."Harlow explained and plopped down onto the couch.She went over exactly what Lysander had said to her looking for loopholes.She found one."He said we had to break up afterwards,but he didn't say how long for or if we had to stay broken up!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:51 pm

"Great! Okay. So I'll just act completely surprised when you break up with me..." He grinned, then stood. "Alright Har, go get him! And remember, the world depends on this. And Har," He took her hand in his, "no matter what, I love you. But you have to put the world before us. So just agree to what he says, and we'll figure out how to work around it."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:56 pm

Harlow stood then walked over to him for another hug."Okay and I'll make sure I play my part good too.And you know there's definitely no pressure,you know,it's just the entire world."she teased lightheartedly,then was serious."I love you too.I'll be wishing I'm with you the entire time I'm with him."she said quietly,putting her head against his shoulder because she didn't want to leave him yet.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:22 pm

He wrapped his arms around her and breathed her in. After a few minutes he pulled away, smiling sadly at her.
"Its ok. We'll see each other soon." He ruffled her hair affectionately, then leaned in and kissed her cheek.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:28 pm

Harlow smiled when he kissed her cheek,then sighed."I'll try to keep you updated on what's going on, and if he backs out when he finds out what the favor is...I guess I'll just have to do it."She stepped back away from him and reached up for her crystal."See you later."she said and was then gone.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:37 pm

Daren turned and headed out once she left, and almost as soon as he stepped out the door he was in his mothers house. It was dark, and ominous. He could hear wailing coming from behind a closed door, and he immediately went over to it.
"Mom?" He asked, poising his hand to knock on the door.
"Daren?" She asked, opening the door before he had a chance to knock. He smiled and was immediately pulled into a hug.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next