Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because we're cool, this is for Liz and Kira(:

2 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Because we're cool, this is for Liz and Kira(: - Page 9 Empty Re: Because we're cool, this is for Liz and Kira(:

Post  Liz:) Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:30 pm

Lysander grinned,it wasn't nice though."I thought I was going to have to kill someone...?"he looked over at Harlow with his eyebrow arched.Harlow sighed and shook her head."You're not killing him, Lysander."she put herself between the two to make sure nothing happened."Didn't you have to get back to Heaven?"Lysander nodded,"Yes I forgot."he gave Harlow a one armed hug then walked to the middle of the room again."I will see you later then.I shall be back before it gets to late tonight.If you want to take anything back home with us,get it ready."With that he left,leaving Harlow alone with Daren."Sorry about that,he can be a little overbearing."Harlow said with a tight laugh as she turned back around to Daren."Um,before we get back to what you,um,said a few minutes ago,I have to tell you something.Well two somethings,actually."

Liz:)

Back to top Go down

Because we're cool, this is for Liz and Kira(: - Page 9 Empty Re: Because we're cool, this is for Liz and Kira(:

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:41 pm

Daren stared at the spot where the other angel had been just before. He blinked, then turned back to Harlow.
"You're leaving?" He asked hollowly, hurt, pain, anger, and finally blankness flashing through his eyes. "You're going back. But, doesn't that mean you have to complete the task." He asked, furrowing his eyebrows.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:58 am

Harlow closed her eyes and rubbed a hand over her face."That's what I needed to talk to you about." She motioned for him to sit down,and did so herself."I do have to go back...tonight.And yes it does mean I have to complete the task."She rushed on as she saw him getting angry,"But,the task was changed.I'm,uh,still going after you brother in a sense because,well,he's kinda possessed by a very strong demon...And now thee already strong demon has control over a god's body."Harlow sighed and leaned back against the couch,looking up at the ceiling."I have to learn how to kill the demon,that's why I'm going back."

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:08 pm

Daren nodded, unable to speak. He sat there for a moment, letting it sink in.
"So he has a demon in him. Fantastic." He muttered, then looked back up at her. "So you're coming back then?" He asked with a small smile, his voice filled with hope.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:29 pm

(on my phone so I have to do short post)

"I'm not sure.I want to but by the way Lysander was talking I'm no longer a fallen angel."Harlow said."I'm going back to heaven tonight to start my training and Lysander didn't tell me how long that would take."She looked at him sadly,"I wish you could go with me."

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:43 pm

"I wish I could too. So, is there no way you could visit?" He asked, reaching for her hand. He squeezed it and rubbed the back of it with his thumb.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:03 pm

"I don't know.It don't see why I wouldn't be able to visit you, and if anything I can call or text you."she said and got up to sit next to him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:07 pm

Daren sighed and nodded. "Yeah, I guess that's better than nothing. It's just...I'll miss you. A lot." He pulled her to him and hugged her tightly, kissing the top of her head.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:37 pm

Harlow relaxed against Daren, their earlier fight already forgiven and forgotten."So, moving to a less depressing subject, what were you wanting to talk to me about when you came over?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:20 pm

Daren felt himself blush a bit at her question.
"Well, I mulled it over a bit, and...well...hey! Why are you even asking? Obviously you heard what I told you!" He looked down at her, pulling away just enough that his eyes could meet hers comfortably, but not enough to let go of her. He wasn't quite ready for that yet.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:19 am

Harlow smiled and kissed the tip of his nose."Yeah,I did hear you.I think I love you too."she said lovingly.Harlow never wanted their time together to end.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:32 am

Daren grinned, then crushed his lips against hers. He kissed her hungrily, over and over again. It was as if kissing her would keep her here, forever. He figured eventually they would be together forever, but now...well, he didn't know if she was coming back. And Heaven wasn't like Olympus, it wasn't quite as easy to get into.
When he finally stopped kissing her, he rested his forehead against hers, his hands holding onto her waist. "You know, when I told you that you were the prettiest girl I'd ever kissed or seen, I wasn't lying."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:38 pm

Harlow grinned at his compliment,"Thank you."she said and kissed him softly."And you're the only man I've ever wanted to kiss,you're awesome and smart,and you're also my tall,dark,and handsome god." She said,shifting to sit in his lap."You know,I just noticed something.You never seen my wings." Harlow smiled sweetly at him."Want to see them?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:42 pm

He nodded vigorously.
"Yes, absolutely! I bet they beautiful." He smiled and cupped her cheek with his hand, stroking it with his thumb. He leaned forward and kissed her softly, smiling all the while.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:21 pm

Harlow kissed him back then got out of his lap."I'll be right back."She went to her room and took her shirt off and let her wings come out.Harlow looked around for something to cover her front up because she didn't feel like summoning up her dress.She just ended up grabbing a throw blanket and hugged it over her chest.She was nervous now about letting him see her wings,nervous of what he would think. So Harlow took a deep breath and walked back into the living room.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:41 pm

Daren stared at her for a moment, completely awestruck. He stood, slowly, and walked over to her.
"Can I touch them?" He asked softly, staring at the sleek black feathers rimmed with gold.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:51 pm

Harlow felt a little self conscious at his staring."Um,sure..."she said,bringing her wings forward a little bit more.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:56 pm

Daren stroked them for a moment, then grinned at her.
"They're beautiful. Very fitting for you." He grinned and snaked his arm around her waist and pulled her close. He kissed the tip of her nose and laughed at the towel.
"Why don't you go change into real clothes? Oh, and how much time do we have before you leave?"
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:04 pm

Harlow put her head against his chest to hide her blush."When ever he get's back,but he said tonight."she decided after a little debate in her head that she would be a bit daring."What if I don't want to go change,or get dressed?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:09 pm

Daren looked thoroughly confused at her response.
"Well, I thought we could go out. On a date. But if you have other plans..." He grinned deviously, hooked his out arm around her waist and pulled her even closer. He let the sentence hang in the air, leaving her to fill in the blanks.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:16 pm

She pulled her head back and smiled up at him slowly,her eyes alight with mischief."It's entirely up to you,Daren."Harlow said then kissed him before nipping his bottom lip softly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:23 pm

He kissed her back, then slowly pulled away.
"Harlow, I'm not gonna do anything with you. You're still an angel and I don't want to...you know, impurify you." He furrowed his eyebrows in concern as he looked at her, his gaze never leaving hers.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:43 pm

Harlow bit her tongue so she didn't say anything she'd regret later and looked away from him shaking her head."Fine then.Give me a minute to get ready."she said tightly before walking back to her room.At the moment she was seriously p*ssed of at him.It's not even the rejection that's making me this mad,even though that adds to it.It's the fact that he is just seeing the angel part only,not the Harlow as a person part.Harlow thought to herself as she threw the towel on the bed and went to her clothes chest.She grabbed a pair of black jeans and a long sleeve purple t-shirt.While changing her clothes with jerky motions.I didn't get all freaked out when I found out he was a god.I didn't think that he was to good for me,or anything like that.But nope I'm an angel and angel's aren't allowed to have any fun. Harlow shook her head with a laugh and looked at herself in the mirror. "If he only knew."she said to her reflection and looked at her clothes.She looked just like every other human female.I wish... Harlow thought sadly as she walked back out to the living room."So where do you want to go?"she asked with a cheery,but fake,smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:04 pm

Daren bit his lip nervously. Okay, obviously he said something wrong. He blinked and looked at her as she came out, smiling genuinely.
"You look lovely as usual. How about some dinner? And you don't have to worry about the bike, I have a car too." He winked and jingled some keys, then went and opened the door.
"After you, my lady." He bowed, hoping that her anger would subside. He knew the smile was a lie, and that she really was mad. He'd figure out why later. Or not at all.
When she walked outside, he smirked mischeveiously, then tottered out after her. With a yell he ran up behind her and scooped her up bridal style.
"I really do love you. All of you. Whether you look like a human or an angel. The thing is...there's these rules on Olympus...and well...you know, going all the way leaves a mark. And gods...well, they don't particularly like us dating non-gods. So. It's a mess. I want to be married and have it permanent before we do something like that."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:20 pm

Harlow yelped when he picked her up,her arms automatically going around his neck so she wouldn't fall.She listened to him talk while she calmed her heart down,her anger going down a bit as he explained."I just wanted you to know I'm yours and no one else's."she whispered against his neck,"I don't want to leave you,the only way you'll get to go to Heaven is if you're dead."Harlow pulled her face back and gave him a warning look,"And you better not die while I'm away."

[just wondering,is the hunger games a good book series?]

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next