Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Kira the Princess and Myself]

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[Kira the Princess and Myself] - Page 2 Empty Re: [Kira the Princess and Myself]

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:59 pm

"Im sure. Almost dying can be tirin'." She told him teasingly. "Mind if I asked why you was hung up by a lynchin' noose?" She asked, looking at him with serious blue eyes. She pulled her knees up to her chest, hugging them close to her and resting her chin on them.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

[Kira the Princess and Myself] - Page 2 Empty Re: [Kira the Princess and Myself]

Post  Rorah Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:17 pm

Jed was stunned by her question, but answered. "Well...it was a misunderstanding." He cleared his throat. "They thought I had done somethin' I didn't."
Rorah
Rorah

http://simonpgg.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:20 pm

"I see. Well. When ya wanna tell me about it, go ahead and tell me." She leaned back against the hay and laid her hands across her stomach, still watching him. "Where ya from then?"
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:17 pm

"Well... Round here. I've lived here all my life cause ma and pa used to own a ranch here, but since they died I just inherited the house. I was never much of a rancher myself. You?"
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:23 pm

"Been here all my life. Pa's the sherriff 'round here, ma is some respectable lady." Ashelyn snorted with annoyance. "'spects me to be one too. Well, she got another thing comin' then!" She grinned at him.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:37 pm

Jed grinned. "Well I can see she has her work seriously cut out to make a lady outta you!" He teased.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:50 pm

Ashelyn beamed mischeviously at him. "Notta chance." She confirmed with a gleam in her eye. She studied him carefully, her gaze softening.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:37 am

He chuckled, meeting her gaze for a second, before looking away, embarrassed. "What..er...What was she making you do?"
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:45 pm

"Sewing, cleaning, cooking, things like that. The borin' junk." Ashelyn said with an exasperated sigh. She fiddled with some hay before dropping it and looking at him again. "So what'd ya do before...ya know." She shrugged, not wanting to say anything about the lynching.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:52 pm

Jed frowned, trying to remember. "Well, I was just around. Leading cattle and such." He said, sighing. "Now all my cattle are gone and I have nothing to go back to. But I suppose it doesn't matter now, does it?" He gave her a friendly smile.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:55 pm

Ashelyn smiled back. "'Spose not." She stood and brushed her skirts off, shaking the hay off the bottoms and such. "Im supposed to be goin' to town, wanna come with?" She gave him a small grin, and extended her hand to help him up.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:57 pm

Jed nodded. "Sure." He smiled and grabbed her hand, pulling himself up onto his feet. "What do you need in town?" He asked, adjusting his hat.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:02 pm

"Sugar, fabric, and I need to check in on my dad." She explained, letting go of his hand after a moments hesitation and heading out. She grabbed a hat - not her old beaten one, a fancy sun hat - and plopped it on her head, then headed out.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:33 pm

Jed nodded and followed her out, blinking in the bright sunlight. Noting the fancy hat, he wondered if they were going to go anywhere posh...He hoped not. Pulling his collar up, he mounted his horse.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:36 pm

Ashelyn went to the it her barn, grumbling all the way. She came back out with Sage now adorned in a sidesaddle, much to her displeasure. She mounted, and rode up to him. "Come on then." She told him, going offal an easy trot. "I hate this saddle, i hate this saddle, I hate this saddle.." She muttered each time she bobbed up.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:37 pm

Jed got even more concerned when she appeared with a sidesaddle. Reluctantly, he set off after her. "Where we're goin'...It ain't fancy or nothing, is it?"
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:39 pm

"Dont you worry none. It hardly is. Just gotta use these dumb things for momma's sake." She told him, flashing a smile at him over her shoulder.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:43 pm

Jed snorted a laugh as he watched the pain on her face as she rose and fell in the saddle. "That thing looks mighty uncomfortable...it's a wonder any woman could stand it..."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:51 pm

"You'd be surprised what women put up with." Ashelyn chuckled, then turned as the road did. Finally the town came into view. It wasn't much, but it was pretty big for those parts. "The store we're headed to is farthest down."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:07 pm

Jed looked in wonder at the large town, it was definitely bigger than what he was used to, Armadillo...and he felt estranged. He tipped his hat down over his eyes as they entered the town, there were a few eyes that were attracted to the pair, obviously a man such as himself wasn't supposed to be seen with a woman such as herself.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:14 pm

Ashelyn looked back at him, then flashed dagger eyes at anyone who was looking at them. "Dont pay no mind to them, Jed. They're all snooty boots." The term was childish, but it fit most of them. They finally reached the store and she dismounted, tying Sage up to the post.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:22 pm

He looked at Ashelyn for a moment, before ignoring the others and looking straight ahead. When she dismounted, so did he, and he hitched his mare to the hitching post, joining her outside the store.

((I'm watching a western now, I'm in the cowboy mood... Wink ))
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:40 pm

[I'm watching Adventure Time,so I'm in the adventure mood xD]

Ashelyn nodded to him, then went inside. "Oy, Freddie. Ya there?" She called. A young man came out, and smiled at her. "Hello there Ashelyn. What can I do for ya today?" He asked, leaning against the counter. "Sugar please." Ashlyn asked with a smile. He nodded and went into the back room. She began looking through the fabrics, finally deciding on a pale blue one. Freddie came back out with sugar, and he rang up the fabric and sugar. Ashlyn paid, then turned back to Jed.
"So, wanna do something fun?" She asked, a mischevious gleam in her eye.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:45 pm

[ xD A Few Dollars More has to be one of the best westerns Clint Eastwood has ever done... XD ]

Jed leaned against the wall while she was getting her supplies, lighting another cigar. "Hmm?" He waved the match out and turned to Ashelyn. "What sorta things?"
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:52 pm

"Secret." She giggled, then headed out. She mounted Sage and trotted quickly back to her ranch. She went inside and gave the sugar and fabric to her mother, then headed back out to the barn. Ashelyn changed into the baggy white shirt, old hat, and pants.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next