Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kira (not sure what the new nickname is xD) and I :D

2 posters

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Kira (not sure what the new nickname is xD) and I :D - Page 12 Empty Re: Kira (not sure what the new nickname is xD) and I :D

Post  Batcat Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:54 am

Lorelei grinned, her pointed teeth glinting menacingly in fading light. "Of course I can do anything to you." She sneered. "I'm not the one in chains." She spun around on her heel and stalked over to Brendan angrily.
"You. Are.e Dead. Meat." She snapped her fingers and was gone. Brendan sank back against the wall in a defeated manner, eyes closed and color fading.
Batcat
Batcat

http://christmas-khaleesi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kira (not sure what the new nickname is xD) and I :D - Page 12 Empty Re: Kira (not sure what the new nickname is xD) and I :D

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:48 am

[batty @-@ I feel like it's necessary to tell you that I love how you rp xD]

Mariella spat at the spot she had previously been. "God I hate her." She muttered, then looked over at Brendan. "Hey, it's okay. Someone will come rescue us. Right Celia?" She turned to the small girl, a little glimmer of hope in her eyes.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:41 am

Celia looked over and shook her head slowly. Something wasn't right about the girl. She had no fire in her eyes. Nothing. Where there used to be life was now just a dull echo of what used to be. It was terrifying to Brendan.
"I'll get you out of here." Brendan promised.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:06 am

Mariella felt her sot ach drop when she looked at Celia. "Celia...what did they do to you? And wasn't Drew with you?" She asked softly, worry making her voice shake.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:34 pm

Celia sighed. "No. I left him at the front of the entrance when I came to get you. I haven't seen or heard from him since then." She looked down at the ground blankly, watching something intently. But there was nothing, just dirt. She was watching nothing so intently.
Brendan's eyes immediatly lit up. "Celia, change into your Pixie form! You'll be able to get out of your chains!"
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:39 pm

Mariella followed Celia's gaze, trying to figure out what she was looking at. When Brendan said his idea, she immediately brightened up. "Thats brilliant! Celia, go for it!" She squealed excitedly.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:17 pm

Celia frowned and looked up from the ground. Could she do this? It was inncredibly hard to think right then. It felt like someone had poured honey into her head and her brain was caught in the stickyness. She bit her lip as she concentrated all her engery to her center, allowing herself to shrink and grow wings. After a few minutes, she uncurled herself from a small ball on the ground and looked up through a large handcuff. Slowly, she flew over to Mariella and picked a bobby pin from the girl's hair and set to work on the lock.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:25 pm

She watched as Celia set to work on the lock. Finally she heard a click, and the cuffs came undone. She fell to the ground, a little startled. She rubbed her wrists and stood, grinning at Celia. "That was great! I'll get Brendan, you rest." She offered, taking the Bobby pin. She couldn't help but notice the girl's tired manner. She set to work unlocking the cuffs on Brendan's wrists.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:09 pm

Brendan watched her carefully as she worked on his locks. When he heard the releasing click, he let a small smile of relief spread across his face. It quickly retreated before he could say thanks, becuase a shrill cry from somewhere in the distance rose. Immediatly, he jumped up. He was all too familiar with that sound. "We need to get out-"
A shriek sounded from behind them and he spun around to see a safety pin stabbed into Celia's back and Catherine's sadistic smile. His face paled and he wasted no time in pushing Mariella out the front door.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:11 pm

[CELIA!!!! D:]

Mariella whirled around and gasped with shock and horror. "Celia- " she began, but was shoved out by Brendan before she could finish or do anything. She blinked, stunned. "Celia." Was all she could say, looking at Brendan with a pale, blank face. She didn't stop moving though.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:05 am

"Run!" Brendan bellowed, pushing Mariella faster through the street. Catherine was gaining on them, though, so he transformed to his wolf form and grabbed the girl with his large mouth gently, tossing her onto his back. His gold eyes glowed too humanly at her before his head back to where they were going.

[[I knowwww Sad]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:08 am

Mariella squeaked with surprise, then clung to Brendan's neck as they ran. She glanced back behind them, seeing the Catherine was falling farther behind. She sighed with relief, but caught herself. There was nothing to be relieved about, yet. There was still to much danger out there.

[safety pins are now my worst enemy *glares at my caboodle full of them*]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:10 am

"I need directions." Brendan called, his voice slightly mutated from hiss form. It was true - he had no idea where they were going. Lorelei had sent out a couple of scouts, but she'd never shared any of the information, in case they decided to switch sides. Like he was now.
He groaned and slowed down about a mile out of the camp.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:14 am

"Umm..." Mariella looked around for anything familiar. "Ugh. I have no idea. Is there any way we can get closer to the beach? Then I might know." She couldn't help but shiver at the chilly air, and the thought that Lorelei might know where the camp was.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:35 pm

Brendan nodded his large wolfy head and began gracefully loping in the same direction. The salty smell of the water directed him to the dark ocean. The bright rays of the Sun on the horizon began to signal the coming morning, and the sky was starting to turn pink.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:04 pm

Mariella smiled. "Yeah, I know where we are. Keep running beside the sand line, and we should be getting there soon." She watched as the sky turned pink and she watched the sun rise. It was shocking how fast it was, but really gorgeous. She leaned forward on his neck and rested her head, still holding on but about to fall asleep.

[d'awwww Mari:3 is someone tired?? I known I am -.- zzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:39 am

Brendan laughed - a deep throaty chuckle that came from his chest - and continued to run slowly in the direction the girl'd pointed. Sleepiness weighed down on his eyelids as well, but he fought through it, heading closer and closer to the camp. Finally, he reached the fortifications. Uncomfortably, he paced around.
"I'll just drop you off here, okay?"
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:06 am

Mariella slid off his back and looked around. "Where will you go?" She asked, twiddling her fingers nervously. "I don't think anyone would object to you staying here, once they find out you saved me." She gave him a hopeful smile, and immediately reminded of Colton. She sighed deeply, but didn't carry out the train of thought.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:18 pm

Brendan shrugged. "There are a few of them that would not be happy if I was here. The nereid especially." He sighed and nudged the girl with his nose. "Be safe. And don't come after me." He leaned back then bolted forward, almost knocking Mariella over with his momentum.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:30 pm

Mariella stumbled backward, but once she regained her balance she watched him go sadly. Dont follow him, don't follow him, don't follow him... She kept reminding herself as she headed into camp. She looked around at everything, it all felt strange. Her thoughts kept dancing back to Brendan and where he had gone. Maybe I should go after him...but he said not to...I don't want him not liking me either.. she sighed and slumped her shoulders. Glancing around, she tried to get her bearings. Where is everyone?
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:01 pm

[[Ahh Kira I be missin' you D:]]

Alicia heard the heavy breathing of a large animal and grabbed a spear, darting for the entrance to their jumbled camp. She was prepared to take down a lynx or lion or something - she was not prepared for the sight before her. Mariella sitting atop the Fenrir. She swore silently and slithered into a crouch on the ground, watching carefully. There seemed to be no aggresion. But where were the other two? When the girl got off and watched the wolf run away, A;icia stayed put. She was going to follow the wolf. She slowly moved away as the other people came out to smother Mariella with questions and stuff.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:26 pm

[Life is so sad without you Battikins D:]

Mariella's question was soon answered. Suddenly, as if on cue, everyone came flooding out. She was bombarded by a hassle of exclamations, questions, hugs, and other things of the sort. She answered as much as she could without giving to much away. Finally, there came the question she had been dreading.
"Where are Celia and Drew?" Someone asked. Mariella silently cursed.
"They...uh...umm..." She stumbled over her response, not sure how to answer. Then, like a gift from the gods, there was Douglas.
"C'mon Mari, I'm sure you're tired." He said, pushing through the crowd and putting a protective arm around her. Mariella grinned up thankfully at him. They made their way through the kids to her tent, which she gratefully climbed into. Douglas followed her in, his expression thoughtful. Mariella tried to ignore the nagging sensation in her stomach as she contemplated the questions that were soon going to be thrown at her.
"Where's Alicia?" She asked suddenly, hoping to avert his thoughts at least for now. Douglas shrugged.
"I'm not sure. Last I saw her was before you got back."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:53 pm

[[*feels important* Life is sad without RPing Sad especially with Kira-kins]]

Alicia stalked forward, knife in hand, until she came upon the resting wolf, who was licking his paws and grimacing. She lunged out of the bushes and latched onto the creature, holding the knife up to his throat. Immediatly, the animal tried to dismount her, but when he saw who it was, he shrunk down and watched her with yellow eyes. She frowned and pressed the tip closer - making him wince - but she couldn't faze him.
"I'm not an enemy." The wolf whispered to her.
"Of course you are!" Alicia cried, indignant. "You're the Fenrir!"
The wolf snorted and glanced back at his paws, which were now flowing the bright red life fluid. She followed his gaze and started at the sight.
"What happened to you?"
"Shae placed broken glass outside of the camp to keep invaders out. And us in. It cut me when I escaped with the mermaid."
"Where's Celia?"
The wolf looked away uncomfortably, and Alicia sensed it.
"Oh no." She covered her mouth with her hands and whimpered. "What about Drew?"
The animal shrugged. "I don't know. She'd taken him prisoner, but he hasn't been killed yet."
Alicia frowned. "What is your name?"
"Brendan."
She nodded and got off of him. "Come back with me. We'll treat your wounds and give you a meal. But that's it."
He nodded and slowly got up, limping back to the camp with Alicia beside him.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:04 pm

Mariella was about to say something, when fervent whispering from outside. She glanced over at Douglas, who was now at the opening flap of the tent.
"Alicia's back." He informed her, then his eyebrows furrowed. "Shes with some guy." He told her, a hint of jealousy in his voice. Mariella laughed and got out of the tent.
"Jealous much? Come on, I wanna talk to her." She headed over to them, and nodded to Brendan.
"Hey Alicia. When you're ah, done with Brendan, can we talk?" She asked, wringing her hands nervously.

[dang school. Ruins my rp schedule.]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:35 pm

[[Hehehe. I miss chu Kira-deara!!!]]

Alicia nodded in her silent way. "I think we're done here." Her voice was deep with tiredness and lack of energy. "Where do want to go?"
Brendan watched the dark skinned girl curiously. She looked like the kind of girl who didn't like to be told what to do or how to do it. She liked giving orders. And he could also infer that she wasn't like most females who spend their days longing over guys and shoes and glitter. That was the kind of woman that deserved respedt. He chuckled and winced.
Alicia noticed. "Douglas, take care of the Fenrir and give him a meal. Then put him in my tent. I need to talk to him some more." She snapped, glancing pointedly at the enemy.
Brendan sighed, but shrugged. It would be foolish to do anything else with so many of her allies so close.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next