Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kira (not sure what the new nickname is xD) and I :D

2 posters

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Kira (not sure what the new nickname is xD) and I :D - Page 7 Empty Re: Kira (not sure what the new nickname is xD) and I :D

Post  Batcat Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:55 am

[[Aye, yes, I was at girl scout camp ^^ And I got tan there Very Happy]]

Alex shrunk back to human form and so did the rest of them. They all crowded in a circle around the campfire, listening to the terrible Crocetta howls through the night. Alicia was sure that they would be planning an attack, but for when? How soon would it be carried out? How long would they have to prepare themselves? She shuddered at all of the self-inflicted questions, and looked across the fire to the other worried faces that mimicked her expression.
Colton leaned back on a log, eyes blazing wiwth only anger. Finally he'd had enough of it. Standing up, he looked long and hard at each of the teenagers. "We are not going to be pushed around. Each of them will surely die just as their friend there." He pointed viciously to the smoking remains of Sam. "We know what they are. We will find their weaknesses. And we will tear them apart."
A few of the males nodded their heads in appreciation, but others looked unsure. This was so different from Colton's usual laid-back attitude that they were shocked into silence. Alicia had seen it all before, but she raised a questioning eyebrow at him.
"And what if we can't stop them?" Her dark voice said, challenging him.
Colton turned around, nearly snarling like a wild beast. "Then we die trying. We can't very well let them take over the world without at least trying to stop them!" He waved his arms around wildly, trying to get support from the rest of the group. They remained silent, though.
Batcat
Batcat

http://christmas-khaleesi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kira (not sure what the new nickname is xD) and I :D - Page 7 Empty Re: Kira (not sure what the new nickname is xD) and I :D

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:01 am

Mariella listened in cold silence. She looked at Douglas, who just shrugged and seemed to agree with Alicia. What if they couldn't win? He wasn't afraid of them, but he didn't want to die.
Mariella narrowed her eyes as she listened to Colton. "If they succeed, there won't be much of a world left for them to take over." She pointed out.

[o.o hmmm I hated girl scouts xD]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:05 am

Colton turned to Mariella with the same cold attitude as he adressed Alicia with. "You know what I mean." He muttered, rolling his eyes sarcastically. "Either way, we would die. If we don't die fighting them, we'll die when Ragnarok happens. At least if we fight them here then there with be a chance we could succeed and defeat them. They're already outnumbered, ten to one. And we kind of have a warning for when they're oging to attack. Surely they'll kill someone when they do, and we've got the Banshee out there."

[[We don't even do much xD I only do it for the camp Wink]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:17 am

"Right. So how do you expect us to beat them? They may be outnumbered, but most of them are very strong. Stronger than a lot of us." She hated admitting that, but it was true. Even she wasn't much use without being in water. She looked at each of the teenager's faces. They all looked scared...and they had every reason to be. She put on a brave face, and turned back to Carter. "The thing we have over them seems to be brains, and we aren't sure how smart some of them are. Not very since they chose that side..."

[smart!!!]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:34 am

[[Haha, it's Colton not Carter in this one xD]]

"Then we have to outsmart them." Colton said. "What do we have that they don't?" He asked, turning around to look at everyone in the group again. Timidly, Miranda raised her hand.
"Air and water creatures? As far as we know, they only have land."
This made Colton smile, and he nodded. "Yes. We can send them to scout out where their base is and spy on their defenses.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:39 am

[brain..dead....x.x *needs more sleep*]

Mariella narrowed her eyes. She didn't like that idea to much. But she'd do what she'd have to do to save her precious ocean. She looked over at it, and took a deep breath.
I'll do whatever it takes to save you, I promise.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:41 am

[[I have no muse at all... Shall we time-skip? To maybe the next week or something?]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:43 am

[si, please!]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:46 am

[[Time-machine! Woop woop!]]

Alicia walked along the ocean next to Mariella, sticking her nose up at the salty smell. Colton and Douglas walked behind them, and the rest of their group was not far off. Lately, they'd been sticking together. No one had died yet, and Alicia was starting to get nervous, although it didn't show. Surely, they should've come and attacked by now. Unless they couldn't hear the Banshee. She sighed and continued walking, not sure what to talk about.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:53 am

Mariella stared out at the ocean, her eyes full of longing to just plunge straight in. But with an attack so obviously near, she knew she couldn't. She hadn't told anyone but Alicia that Shaelynn was using her tear to help make this whole Ragnarok thing happen. She hoped Alicia hadn't told anyone. She glanced at her walking beside her, and took in a shaky breath. Mariella looked behind them, taking in each of the faces. It was a haunting sight, but oddly comforting. They were all in this together. Her gaze lingered on Douglas and Colton, her oldest friend and...well she wasn't sure what Colton was to her. She turned back to the ocean, the sound of waves calming her troubled mind.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:40 am

Colton looked up at the calm sky and back at the ocean. He really wanted to go for a swim now. Calm his nerves down a bit... He sighed and yelled to Alicia that he was going. He quickly ran down to the side and waded in, carefully pulling off his clothes to keep them dry.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:44 am

Mariella stopped and looked at Colton, then at the ocean. She looked over at Douglas who shrugged and she grinned. She ran down into the waves and changed the minute she hit the water. She dove off into the deeper parts and swam happily around, flicking shining water droplets off her tail.
"Snape, Snape, Severus Snape." She said happily, thinking back to before all this happened.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:47 am

"Dumbledore!" Colton yelled, thinking that she was quoting the Potter Puppet pals. He laughed, making sure that he was in the water from his waist down before turning into a sea-lion again. He grinned and torpedoed past her, gliding past and brushing his sleek grey skin against her leg.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:55 am

[she doesn't have a leg xD]

Mariella laughed and dove under. She looked around for him, then her gaze was locked on something else. Something coming straight at them. It was a dark, enormous shape. Mariella gasped, but more out of excitement than fear.
"Shark!" She called out, resurfacing. She then dove back under and headed straight for it. Wait...no..not a shark. What the heck was that?!
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:00 pm

[[Haha, I meant tail. And is the dark shape Colton? I can't really post if I don't know Razz]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:02 pm

[it can be if you want it to xD I was thinking some sort of demon from the deep. Krakken!!! Wait, who said that? <.<]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:35 pm

[[Yes, Kraken!]]

Colton heard her shout and rolled his grey eyes. There wouldn't be a shark so close to shore. Besides, he would be able to escape one, and so would Mariella. All they had to do was swim to shore and they'd be safe. So if it wasn't a shark, what was it?
He saw a long tube stretch forward and he stopped, completely frozen. It could only be one thing. The Selkie-eater.
The Kraken.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:40 pm

Mariella froze. She saw them, the tentacles. It became clear what it was. Could it be one of the kids? No. The Kraken can't change forms, right? She stayed still, not sure what to do. It wasn't supposed to be awake! Why was it awake?! Then it hit her. Shaelynn!
"No!" She said aloud. That meant Shaelynn was the only that could control it! This was bad. Bad, very bad. Neptune should be only one who can control it! It hadn't had it's 100 years sleep. If it wakes up before that, it goes on a killing rampage. And knowing her, Mariella figured Shaelynn wouldn't stop it. She looked around for Colton. Hopefully he had gotten away without it noticing him.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:45 pm

The Kraken shot its tentacle out, wrapping it around Mariella with a sickening tightness. In agonizingly tantalizing slowness, it pulled her closer to it, holding her under the water. With a different tentacle, it captured the paralyzed sea-lion, who was trembling in all out fear. Colton was too scared to even attempt escaping, which made the sea beast's job easier.
Finally, it surface, pulling the mermaid and the Selkie out of the water so that it could get orders from Shae - or was it Lorelei? - sitting atop the cliff nearby. She waved cheerfully at the captured pair and winked at Colton. She knew very well that he couldn't breathe above water, and watched with an evil sneer as he began gasping for breath.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:48 pm

Mariella struggled against the tentacle. She looked at Colton with pure horror, then turned to Shae - er, Lorelei.
"Please. Leave him alone." She pleaded, tears forming in her eyes.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:54 pm

Shae looked at Mariella with an expression of mock pity. "Oh, the pain of watching your loved ones die, one by one, eh?" She said in a fake voice. Suddenly, the Banshee let out a terrible wail from in the forest, and she let a triumphant grin part her lips. "See?"
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:56 pm

"Why are you so horrible?!" She screamed at her, then continued struggling against the Kraken.
"What has the world done to make you so full of hate and spite?" She asked, her blue eyes full of pure hatred for the girl on the cliff.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:59 pm

As the Kraken was distracted trying to keep Mariella in its grip, Colton was able to dip his head back into the water and inhale deeply. Oxygen! He continued to rbeathe deeply until he was ripped out of the water, held higher than ever before.
"What has the world done to me?" Shae asked, as if making sure she heard right. "Nothing. Absolutely nothing. I was born this way, as the Lady of Gaga says."
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:01 pm

"Then you don't even deserve to be in it." She spat, then looked back at Colton worriedly. Couldn't he change? Take the Selkie skin off or something? She wriggle again, seeing that it had distracted the Kraken. She began slipping around, becoming looser. If she get it's attention enough, maybe Colton could get away.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:00 pm

Shae rolled her eyes, continuing to comb through her hair with her fingers. It was wet, as if she'd just been in the water for a swim. Absentmindedly, Colton wondered if she did go swimming. She did lure sailors to their death, right? But probably their restless spirits that haunted the seas would come after her...
Shoving the gruesome thoughts aside, he began to struggle, noting how the Kraken's tentacles could not hold on to his slippery skin very well. And he almost escaped, too. Until Lorelei began to sing. Her clear voice reached his ears and made him stop, staaring at her.
He was completely transfixed.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next