Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kira (not sure what the new nickname is xD) and I :D

2 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

Kira (not sure what the new nickname is xD) and I :D - Page 15 Empty Re: Kira (not sure what the new nickname is xD) and I :D

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:25 pm

[psh of course there is! You think people could come up with an idea that awesome on their own? XD]

When they locked eyes, all doubts disappeared in Mari's mind. She nodded, then wrapped her arms around him and buried her head in his chest. She hadn't been expecting it, but tears started flowing from her eyes and sobs racked through her body. She just couldn't contain it. All the stress from everything just came pouring out in those few moments.
When she pulled away, her eyes were rimmed with red and you could see faint tear streaks down her cheeks, but other than that she looked normal. She blinked at his wet shirt, and smiled apologetically. "I'm sorry. Your shirts a mess now."

[is it weird that I think people look prettiest after they cry? O.O like not when when their faces are all puffy, but just like they're eyes look really bright. Idk. Maybe it's just my eyes. O.e oh Kira, you're a wackjob.]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Kira (not sure what the new nickname is xD) and I :D - Page 15 Empty Re: Kira (not sure what the new nickname is xD) and I :D

Post  Batcat Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:37 pm

[[I used to do that a lot. I would like tear up but not cry just so that my eyes could get all shiny and bright cause I thought it was pretty ^^ Baha we're such lame-o's. Hey, that should be a meal. Like, you know how there are spaghetti-o's and ravioli-o's? We should have lame-o's!]]

As Mari sobbed into his chest, Brendan began to think maybe he'd misjudged her. Maybe she wasn't as strong and fearless as he had originally thought. Doubt began to cloud his mind like an oversized, itchy blanket. Was she even fit for the purpose he was bringing her back to camp? The two roles for the sacrifice were the Ancient Enemy (which Colton fit perfectly) and his Fearless Mate. Obviously Colton and Mari were a thing, but what if she wasn't the right mate? That would mean they'd have to stop the ritual and delay the entire process for an even longer time and-
His thoughts were cut off as Mari apologized for his shirt. "It's okay, Mar. Although it is a little chilly now." He winked flirtatiously and stepped away, crouching low into a loose ball. In a flash of light and tearing, he had transformed from boy to wolf.
Batcat
Batcat

http://christmas-khaleesi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:45 pm

[and they can be eye-shaped! They'd be a craze with kids...it'd be like cambells and chef boyardee combined!]
[Mari's as fearless as fudge! Which by the way, is very courageous.]

Mari watched him, mesmerized by the transformer. It was so...strange. Very different from her own transformation. She stroked his shoulder, feeling the fur.
"Youre very soft." She said with a laugh. She climbed on, and leaned forward slightly so she could get a more comfortable position and get balanced better.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:53 pm

[[*fistpump* WE WILL DOMINATE THE CULINARY FIELD!!!]]

Brendan chuckled - which made the very ground vibrate underneath him - and turned his head around to lick her leg quickly. After she'd adjusted herself atop him, he leapt off and bounded away, racing over the earth and flying through the lightening sky. Rays of pink light shone from the eastern air, and Brendan wished he could stop and watch them and feel amazed, but he couldn't. If he had feelings, he would be sad.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:01 pm

[oh yes. We will be the overloads of everything food-related!!! Chefs and cooks will tremble at our very names! Muahahahahah!!! Twisted Evil ]

Mari leaned forward and laid a cheek on his neck as he ran. She twined her fingers through his fur, getting a good grip. Closing her eyes, she at first thought his gait would make her slightly uncomfortable, but the rhythmic motion soothed her to an in-between state of sleep and consciousness. She knew where she was, and at the same time didn't. It was like one reality was trying to overpower the other. It was on odd sensation, but pleasant nonetheless.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:12 pm

Half wishing he could run forever into the wilderness of the island, he forced himself to awaken from his useless daydreams at the sight of the camp. It had grown even larger while he was away, another armory and training barracks had been erected in the commons. A small village of glorious temples had also been built. He looked with awe at the enormous statues in the from that were made of every precious metal imaginable. So many shining, perfectly cut gems adorned the garments of the gods and goddesses that it was hard to so the material.
As he crouched down below palisade, he turned back to human form and asked, "What's the plan?"
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:20 pm

When he stopped, Mari slipped off and looked in awe at the city they had built. Her eyes were wide, and her jaw had literally dropped. However, she was brought back to earth by the sound of Brendan's voice.
"I dunno. You know it better, what would you suggest?" She asked, glancing back at the pro-Ragnarok's city. "Where do they get this stuff?" She mumbled, wishing her side was in their place. They should be the ones living in tents...but, the good side has never had an easy life.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:31 pm

Brendan frowned. "I'm afraid they've... added on to the city." Adding on didn't do what had happened any justice. Sighing, he peeked over the top of the wall. Tapping a tiny device attatched to the inside of his shirt, he dropped back to crouch beside Mari and continue, "Since we're by the palisade, we might want to split up. If I rescue Colton, I'll get him out and come back for you. If you get him, start that tree over there on fire."
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:39 pm

Mari looked at him, slightly nervous. Finally after a moment of mulling it over, she nodded.
"Alright, sounds good." She straighted up and cracked her back, not realizing how tight it had gotten.
"Ready?" She asked, twiddling her thumbs and looking over the city, trying to figure out where they may have put Colton.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:52 pm

Brendan nodded. "Ready as I'll ever get."
Crouching low to the ground, he stealthily snuck around the corner of the wall and to the west entrance, keeping his head out of sight until he knew he was far away from Mari. Crawling towards the guard station, he whispered the password and was admitted into the camp. He hastily made his way to Lorelei's quarters, taking off his shoes before he entered.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:58 pm

Mari didn't watch him, she just turned and walked in the other direction. She walked along the length of the wall until she find a spot that looked low enough to hop over. She peeked over it, and silently cursed when she found one of the city's residents on the other side. She quietly lowered herself and continued along the wall.
Eventually she found a spot that looked easy enough to hop, and after checking the side for sentries, she pushed herself up and jumped down on the other side with catlike stealth. She made her way through the various buildings, keeping to the shadows and staying 100% alert.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:18 pm

"Did you do your job?" Lorelei snapped sharply as he walked in. She was sitting behind a huge oak desk, her perfectly manicured feet on top. She was examining some papers, but was staring at him expectantly now.
Feeling his heart flip a little, he stammered. "Yes. She believes she is here to rescue Colton. She is sneaking along the East Gate, and I presume she has already infiltrated our defences."
Grinning - and revealing wickedly sharp teeth, perfect for ripping men's flech away from their bones - she ordered the Kujata in. The large beast arrived, his thousand eyes looking at her.
"She is here." Lorelei stated. "Go get her and bring her to the Dressing Chamber. Tasha should be there to... help her." She began that evil laugh that all villains do so perfectly without practicing, and the post slowly fades to black as all movies do at this point in a plot.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:26 pm

Mari grew a bit more confident. It seemed she had found a part of the city the beasts rarely used. As her confidence grew, however, her alertness faded. She strolled down the streets, being sure to keep to the shadows. She still peeked around corners and such, but she grew so bold as to check the windows of every building she passed. Who knew where they were keeping him? It could be as nice as where she had originally gone, or even worse than the place she'd escaped from.

[i laughed really hard at your post xD]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:37 am

[[Mission accomplished Very Happy]]

The Kujata appeared in front of Mari with a knowing smirk on his face. "Looking for your pretty little boyfriend are you? Well, you'll see him again. There are just some preparations you need to go through. Come on, lady." Using one pair of his arms, he held her arms pinned above her head while using the others to search her body for weapons. As he pulled a couple of knives out, he sighed. "This one's a fighter. Definitely fits the role."
The Kujata slung Mari over his shoulder and began the journey to Tasha's room.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:04 am

Mari struggled against him, hitting and kicking.
"Put me down you meaty freak! Put me down!" She squealed, her voice much higher than intended. She made a face at herself, cleared her throat, and tried again.
"Let go!" She yelled, her voice better, and she hit him as hard as she could on the back.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:18 am

"The louder you yell, the more monsters will come to help me. For your sanity, I suggest you keep your voice down, princess. Some things you'd see here are pretty terrifying." The Kujata's low voice rumbled the ground beneath him, very similar to the Fenrir. They walked down the wide paved street until they got to a large elegantly decorated building.
"Tasha!" He called out in a growl.
A tall, slender woman appeared and smiled when she saw Mari. "Is this her? I'm so... excited." She chuckled and ordered, "Bring her in and oonto the couch. I need her measurments."
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:27 am

Mari shut her mouth, mostly because of the threat, and partly because the rumbling soothed her a bit, reminding her of Brendan. She was about to ask for him when she realized that he was probably still looking for Colton. Well she wasn't about to give him up to them. So she was silent, and trembling slightly as she was seated in the couch. However, she suppressed it and sat their with a straight back, her shoulders rolled back, and chin up. She appeared regal, but the way her eyes flickered sort of ruined it.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:51 pm

Tasha noticed the girl's nervousness and frowned. She didn't really want to be on this side, but she was the last one to come over, and it made the two sides even. Which meant she was supposed to be over here, right? Well, yeah. She was a Merrow and caused nightmares for wee Irish children (xD) and stuff. So she was bad. Right?
Taking a breath and walking over, the slim girl told Mari to stand up. "I need to measure you." She explained quietly, holding up a tape measure as if to prove it.
The Kujata folded a pair of arms across his chest and let the others dangle for weapons, as if prepared to draw - which he probably was.
"Jack, do we really need you in here? She's going to need to undress, and, uh, it makes me cringe having to think about her stripping in front of you." Tasha said, pleading him to leave.
The large beast frowned and shrugged. "I wish I could stay and watch, but oh well. I'll be right outside if you need anything."
He flashed a menacing grin at Mari and left, leaving the two women alone.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:56 pm

Mari stood up for the girl, and continually glanced warily at the Kujata. She breathed a sigh of relief as he left, then looked to Tasha with a small smile.
"Thanks. I was hoping he'd leave." She told her, then held out her arms and straightened up so she could measure her. Normally she would've caused trouble for her, but she was to tired to do anything, and she was slightly grateful to the girl. Though for no real reason.
"So what are you measuring me for?" She asked, attempting to make small talk and figure out what this whole plan was.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sat May 26, 2012 11:00 am

Tasha dropped the tape measure and walked to the door when he left, twisting the key and punching in some numbers when a keypad appeared. It made a small hissing noise, and Tasha felt her ears pop a bit. She smiled, obviously relieved, and stepped over to Mari.
But when the girl asked the question, she frowned, trembling a bit.
"There's a... ceremony. You're going to be a part of it." She cast her eyes downward. She didn't like this at all. Yes, she was evil, but if she was, why was she so reluctant to do this? She gave people nightmares for goodness' sake!

Sighing, she picked up the tape measure and began pulling it out, circling it around Mari's waist. As she did this, she began talking again. "I locked the hut and even air sealed it." This implied that she was allowed to do what she needed here before having to go out and face everybody. Use the bathroom, cry, or even just sit there numbly. For a few moments, she'd be given a brief respite from the horrors of the island, then she'd be back. She'd have to be brave, a warrior.
Hm. That was a new idea for the outfit...

[[Want to continue this Kira dahling?]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat May 26, 2012 11:10 am

[heck yeah I do!]

Mari nodded slowly.
"Thank you, but I'll be fine. I think...I think I'll be able to handle it." She smiled a bit, but it was sad. She looked around the hut, then back at Tasha.
"You don't really want to be here, do you?" She asked, tilting her head as she looked at the poor girl. "I can tell. You don't have to be here, you know. Just because it's your nature to do something bad doesn't mean you actually are." She told her, biting her lip. She could be getting herself into a serious jam, but she didn't care. If this girl had any doubts about where she was...well, that would give her one leg up. All she had to do was a little convincing.

Suddenly, another thought occurred to her. She swallowed and looked up into Tasha's eyes.
"I...I'm not going to die, am I?" She asked softly, almost afraid to say it.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sat May 26, 2012 11:18 am

Tasha smiled when Mari said she could handle it. She was brave, she had to give her that. It was hard doing what she did. Indeed it was...
Then she stated what Tasha had been thinking all along. She didn't have to be here if she didn't want to be. She didn't have to be bad. She didn't have to do anything she didn't want to.
A small, sad smile appeared. "If only it was that easy..." She murmured, more to herself than Mari.

She crossed the room to the closet and pressed a small silver button next to its door. Inside it was completely empty. There was no floor even. Just empty air. She frowned and hit the button again, taking a small step back and the container shot up and opened up its door.
It was an elevator.
Then Mari asked her question.
Tasha felt the color drain from her face and her knees grow weak. She leaned onto the wall for some support and tears filled her eyes. The girl was so scared. She didn't deserve this, especially the way they would kill her. Nobody did.
Without turning around, she slowly nodded. "Yes."
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat May 26, 2012 5:48 pm

Mari paled and stared at her in disbelief. It took her a moment to register what she said, and another moment to fully comprehend it.
She was going to die. It was inevitable, she would die. It was over. It was up to the others to save the world now. She took a deep breath and leaned a hand against the wall, taking shuddering breaths and trying to comprehend what was happening.
"So..I'm pretty much doomed, huh?" She said with a small, humorless laugh. Tears welled up in her eyes and soon were running down her cheeks. She sat down on the floor, her back against the wall. She held her head in her hands and cried, sobs racking her shoulders.
After a few minutes she sat up straight and wiped her eyes, sniffling.
"I'm okay, I'm okay." She reassured herself, and looked over at Tasha. "Thank you for telling me." She said with sincerity, smiling at her.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:02 am

[oy Batty, are we going to continue this?? Or make a new one? e-e]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15