Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kira (not sure what the new nickname is xD) and I :D

2 posters

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Kira (not sure what the new nickname is xD) and I :D - Page 5 Empty Re: Kira (not sure what the new nickname is xD) and I :D

Post  Batcat Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:32 pm

[[Hahahah]]

Alicia looked at him with a smirk. I'm stronger in this form, she thought to him. She looked up. Her eyes - bright green, now - could see well above the surface of the water and into the night sky where she saw the bright moon...

Colton shrank back, swearing as he did so. He knew what was happening. Yet he couldn't resist that look...
SNAP OUT OF IT!!!! he yelled at himself before spinning around and running away.
Batcat
Batcat

http://christmas-khaleesi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kira (not sure what the new nickname is xD) and I :D - Page 5 Empty Re: Kira (not sure what the new nickname is xD) and I :D

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:38 pm

Douglas made a jingling sound, showing he was laughing. He followed her gaze and waited patiently for the mysterious figure to appear by the pond.

Mariella giggled.
"Oh, Colton! Please come back." She giggled again leaped out of the water, doing a backflip in the air and landing with a splash in the water.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:47 pm

Colton turned around and returned, as if caught in a trance. He slowly walked toward the water and started as if to dive in. He jumped off the cliff, only to be caught in midair by a screeching, half human bird creature. (Sabrina- Alan)

Alicia peered out of the water slowly, watching as a large wolf came and stuck his nose in the water to drink.
"Fenrir." She whispered. She sent a tide of water into the creature's face. She didn't like being drunken out of.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:52 pm

Mariella gave a frustrated sigh, then began flitting about the water. The moon did...things to her. Made her go crazy. In the morning, she wouldn't remember any of this.

Douglas felt himself start growling.
Fen-what? he asked in her head, not trusting himself to say anything aloud.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:55 pm

Colton yelled as the creature's sharp claws dug into his stomach. He yelped as the thing dropped him on the sand and changed back to human form. He swore when he saw Sabrina, the pretty Filipino girl. "What was that for?"
"She was going to eat you!"

Shut up. Alicia ordered. The wolf was sniffing around now, obviously unhappy and suspicious. He looked a little... nervous. Fenrir. The wolf in Norse mythology that will be there at Ragnarok. He will consume the Sun and the Moon when the Earth is destroyed by Loki.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:05 pm

The moon disappeared behind a cloud, and Mariella stopped. She looked around and swam back to the shore, then got out. The tail disappeared and she ran up the cliff, looking for Colton. She found him with Sabrina.
"Oh god. What happened?" She asked, covering her mouth with her hands.

Douglas flashed her a look, but stopped growling.
Figures. Would explain why I don't like it. But it isn't scary...the only scary thing is centipedes and earwigs. He shivered.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:14 pm

Colton shrugged. "You turned really sexy all of a sudden." He was shivering - not from cold - and his stomach was bleeding a little bit from where Sabrina's claws had cut his skin.
"You were going to attack him." Sabrina said coolly, staring at her coldly.

Alicia laughed, causing the Fenrir to jerk his head up. Silently, she swore and made a cyclone of water rush at its face. She jumped out and yelled, "Run! He's not good!"
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:19 pm

Mariella glared at Sabrina.
"Really, now? Actually, newsflash, when I'm like that I don't attack people. Never have." She looked at Colton, then turned on her heel and stalked away. She was fuming that she would even say she was going to attack him.
"Just don't let me go into the god damned water again!" She called over her shoulder, makingnsure she didn't look at the moon. Or the moons reflection.

Douglas snarled and shot out of the pool, landing cleanly on the other side. He faced the Fenrir, growling.

[have you ever seen spirited away??]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:23 pm

[[Nope, why xD]]

Sabrina rolled her eyes and began to walk away. "Wait! Both of you!" He grabbed both girls' arms. "No time for a bitchy firght. What excatly are you." He asked Sabrina.
"Alan. It's Filipino."

Alicia yelled, "Don't kill him!"
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:27 pm

Mariella yanked her arm away from him but stayed, crossing her arms and looking at the ground. She was still furious and really didn't want to talk to her.
"Whoo-hoo, you're a bird thing. Can I go now?" She asked irritably. She didn't really want to talk to either of them right now. Honestly, she wanted to see Douglas.

Douglas growled and looked at her.
"What am I supposed to do then?!" He asked, frustrated. He didn't want to run.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:04 pm

"Fine. Go bitch about it." Colton said distractedly. "I'm going to get back to the bonfire for you, sweetheart." He touched Sabrina's elbow and the two of them walked back to the fire, a bright light against the darkness.

"Injure him!" Alicia yelled. The blue was fading out of her, yet her eyes remained bright green. The Fenrir snarled and leapt.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:08 pm

Tears stung in her eyes and she walked away in the opposite direction. She kicked the sand as she kept going. Maybe a swim wouldn't be so bad...no. She couldn't. If she went back in the water who knows what would happen. She cursed and let a tear fall...

Douglas easily moved out of the way, then swiped at the Fenrir. He sent it flying because of his body strength, but not enough to kill it. Barely enough to injure it. The thing was strong.

[ohhh because if you have I was gonna say Douglas looks like Haku in his dragon form..but you haven't seen it...so mleh.]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:15 pm

Shaelynn immediatly stepped out of the shadows and forced a crystal vile under Mariella's eye. She grinned as the tear rolled into it. But there was something different about her. Her curls were longer, eyes greener, and teeth... sharper. She winked. "I'm not just any Siren, my dear. In fact, I'm not a Siren at all."

Alicia sighed as she watched the two fight. The wolf snarled and spun around, running off.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:21 pm

Mariella backed away and looked at Shaelynn, grimacing. She shivered, then looked at the tear.
"Give me that!" She exclaimed, reaching for the vile.

Douglas watched the Fenrir run off before changing back. He wobbled a bit, but looked up at Alicia and grinned.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:26 pm

"No." Shae yanked the tube away and stuffed it down her shirt, nestling it in her bra. Even with the object, she still looked perfect. She smirked. "Later, loser."
She began walking off, whistling as she did so. A great bird came down and picked her up, tossing her onto it's back. She winked at Mariella before riding away.

Alicia rolled her eyes. "Don't get a big head." She turned around and began walking toward the fire that she could see in the distance. A couple of people were already gathered around it. Her sensitive green eyes picked up Sabrina, Celia, Colton, and Ryan all huddled around it.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:31 pm

Mariella blinked, totally confused. What the heck just happened? Today was to damn weird for her taste. She turned, blinked back the rest of her tears, and went to the bonfire. She clenched and unclenched her fists as she saw Colton, but Sabrina was there too. A stab of jealousy went through her. She turned back around and walked away, deciding it could wait. What could Shae..or whatever that was...do with the tear?

Douglas shrugged, still grinning. He made his way to the bonfire, and looked around for Mariella. He blinked when he couldn't find her. There was Colton, Sabrina, and some others. No sign of the red head.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:34 pm

Alicia ran into Mariella as she passed. "So," she began, "do you know the story of the Fenrir?" She asked quietly. If she did, it would save a lot of explaining. The fact that it was here would only mean that Ragnarok was coming soon. Even if she didn't believe in Norse mythology, Ragnarok could still happen. And it did not sound pretty.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:40 pm

Mariella blinked, and thought about it. "Ummm something about the earth being destroyed by that god of Chaos and the sun and moon being eaten?" She guessed, looking at Alicia weirdly. "How come?"
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:56 pm

Alicia nodded. "The Fenrir is here." She whispered confidentially. "That means Ragnarok is near. There's a whole list of special objects needed to complete the process..." Shee trailed off, trying to recall it.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:03 pm

Mariella's face paled.
"Is one of those things Mermaid tears?" She asked quietly, tugging on a curl in her hair.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:11 pm

Alicia slowly looked up and nodded, deathly mute. Why was Mariella so pale... She couldn't have... No. She swore and began to stalk over to the bonfire. "Come." She snapped.
Everyone had arrived at the fire by now.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:13 pm

Mariella followed, unable to say anything. Was that Shae's plan? Use her tear to destroy the earth? She clecnhed her fist and her nails grew longer, turning into claws. They dug into her skin and caused her to bleed. She opened her fist and looked at it, blinking.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:16 pm

"We have a problem." Alicia announced, glaring at everyone as she did suspiciously. A couple of people looked uncomfortable, which she noted. Brendan, Ryan, Tasha, Letticia... And Shae. She didn't look nervous. She looked smug.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:36 pm

Mariella looked up and caught sight of Shae. Her eyes narrowed.
"You bitch." Mariella rarely ever cussed to bad, but she was mad. Really mad. She walked over to Shae and slapped her across the face, hoping to wipe that smug look off her face.
"What did you do with it?!"
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:44 pm

Shae cried out, and immediatly one of the boys - Jack - came and comforted her."With what?" She asked innocently, sounding like she was on the verge of tears.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next