Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kira (not sure what the new nickname is xD) and I :D

2 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Kira (not sure what the new nickname is xD) and I :D - Page 3 Empty Re: Kira (not sure what the new nickname is xD) and I :D

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:57 pm

[call him Very Happy that's what I did xD
I love Philip;) he's so yummy.]

She looked at his hand and pulled her tail out of the water. The scales disappeared and she was back to her human form. She bent her knees so her feet were to the side of her as she looked at him.
"Oh? Like what?" She asked in a teasing tone.

Douglas looked at her. There was something oddly familiar and unsettling. "Sprites can be quite delicious." He said, lashing his tail. "And a firebox, I have none. What use would it be to me?" He asked boredly, then demonstrated by spurting water from his mouth rather than water.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Kira (not sure what the new nickname is xD) and I :D - Page 3 Empty Re: Kira (not sure what the new nickname is xD) and I :D

Post  Batcat Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:02 pm

[[Haha, that technically wouldn't be over a text xD]]

Colton grinned and pulled her into his arms, leaning her so that she was almost laying on the ground, but still being supported by his arms. He grinned then assumed a serious face.
"Your eyes shine brighter than a full moon on a cold night." He said dramatically in a fail of a French accent. He leaned down and pressed his lips to hers, then pulled away, laughing.

Alicia shuddered. "Sprites are just a nuisance to me. I prefer the soda Sprite." She grinned and looked up at him. "You're... strange." She said. "You seem old. Older than most of us here."
Batcat
Batcat

http://christmas-khaleesi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:03 pm

[[Haha, that technically wouldn't be over a text xD]]

Colton grinned and pulled her into his arms, leaning her so that she was almost laying on the ground, but still being supported by his arms. He grinned then assumed a serious face.
"Your eyes shine brighter than a full moon on a cold night." He said dramatically in a fail of a French accent. He leaned down and pressed his lips to hers, then pulled away, laughing.

Alicia shuddered. "Sprites are just a nuisance to me. I prefer the soda Sprite." She grinned and looked up at him. "You're... strange." She said. "You seem old. Older than most of us here."
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:11 pm

[exactly!!!!]

Mariella blinked at him, then furrowed her eyebrows.
"Was that your powers? I sure as heck hope the accent wasn't." She said with a smile, which then faded as she watched him curiously.

Douglas nodded his vast head. "1600 years. You can say that's old." He stood still, still watching her.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:36 pm

[[Good idea Very Happy And oh my gosh being a cougar is so fun! xD]]

Colton laughed. "Nah, but I can tell you like me." He grinned and ruffled her hair. He didn't really know, but he had a sneaking suspicion of it and wanted to see if she did. Besides, if she did, he could have a lot of fun with her. A smirk crept over his face at the thought and he winked at her.

Alicia's eyes widened. "I'm only 247 years. Colton's just over 80, and Shae's been around since the Ancient Greeks..." She trailed off, not sure just how much the Dragon King - or so he called himself - knew.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:46 pm

[I love it!!! Because if you're older then you're kinda automatically cooler!]

Mariella smirked.
"Oh really? Because I'm not sure you're quite my type." She said with a still very light, teasing tone. She sat up and began braiding her hair to the side. He was cocky, yes. He was cute, yes. She almost killed him, yes. He was a pretty good kisser too. But something was off...

Douglas's teeth were bared in a snarl the minute Shae was mentioned. "Yes, I know plenty of Shae. Mariella as well, though she doesn't know that." His snarl faded to a low growling as he continued. "Shae has killed many men, yes? And there is no need for doubts, there are four dragon kings." He said as if reading her mind, which he had the ability to do if someones thoughts were about him.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:00 pm

[Hahahha yeah and sorry I was at my brother's baseball game. Fliritng with all of the kids xD]]

"Then what is your type?" Colton asked, arching an eyebrow, a sly expression dominating his face. He let his hand brush some hair out her face and linger over her cheek, then slowly drag lightly down her jawbone. He winked and stood up, offering a hand. "Let's go."

Alicia tilted her head slightly to the side. Mind reader are you? she thought to herself, seeing i Douglas - that was his name, right? - could figure out what she was saying.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:05 pm

[it's okay:D]

She took his hand and pulled herself up. As soon as she was upright, she let go of his hand and started walking away from the ocean, but rather slowly. It was her home, and she hated leaving it behind. She wished she could take it with her, but that was just a silly fantasy.

Douglas nodded his large head. "In a sense, I am." His voice rang clear, and his throat made a jingling sound; a laugh. He watched her and his soft blue eyes twinkled with amusement as she tested him in a way. "And yes, when I'm human my name is Douglas. I was born with the name Jiaolong, though."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:12 pm

Colton sighed and followed her, noticing her exaggerated slowness. "Why so sad?" He asked, a wry smile twisting his lips up. He poked her in the ribs, wondering if she was ticklish.

Alicia nodded, her brown ringlets floating around her head not unlike a bundle of seaweed. She grinned at the analogy. Some nereids spent so long in their water that their hair turned to seaweed and their fingernails to seashells. She laughed at that.
Gracefully, she swam to the edge of the pond and pulled herself out, the blue color slowly fading away and leaving her natural dark brown skin. Her eyes remained green, however.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:18 pm

"Why is it that Im always sad to you?" She gave him a sly look, and shied away from his touch. "No, no no. Let's not do that." She squealed, using her hand to block him.
"And I just don't like leaving the ocean." She said wistfully, forgetting her defensive stance and looking back at the waves lazily rolling along the green waters.

Douglas watched as she changed, curious as to how the color drained.
"I thought it might be you." He said, then changed back into his human form. He sat down, cross legged sand continued to watch her.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:24 pm

Alicia raised an eyebrow. "You didn't know it was me? As in I look completely different in Nereid form?" She snickered. "We should pull a prank on the other kids." She smirked. "I wonder if any of them have powers..." She trailed off. They had to. Like Colton said, they were sent here for a reason, and it had to be because they were different...

"That's all well and good," Colton said to her comment about leaving the ocean. "but I've found out that you're ticklish. And I'm going to use that against you." He grinned and leapt at her, like a tiger pouncing on its prey. His hands roamed her stomach area, tickling at random.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:28 pm

"Im sure everyone has some sort of ability, and I think it's all got to do with something on this island." He looked around and then brightened. "Which means there's probably river somewhere!" He said, as if the thought just occurred to him. "And yes, you do look very different as a Nereid."

Mariella danced away from his touch. "No! Bad! No!" She squealed, then finally squirmed free and took off running, though not quite as fast as she could because she wanted him to chase her.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:33 pm

Alicia chuckled. "You go find the river, big boy. I'm intent on figuring out what everyone is..." She looked around wondeirng if anyone had come upon them in their changed forms. Probably not. This was a pretty isolated place. She sighed and turned around walking toward the camp.

Colton leapt after her, and was soon running side by side with her. With a smirk, his powerful arms lifted her above his head and over his shoulder so that she was facing the ground, her head looking behind him.
"I've captured the princess!" He called.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:39 pm

"How about this; I help you figure out what everyone is, and you help me find the river, deal?" He said with a smile as she looked around. "Im pretty good at figuring stuff out, since I can be any sort of water creature and human." he stated proudly.

Mariella started kicking and hitting his back. "Put me down, tardo!" She squealed, giggling. She kept wiggling and started sliding out of his grasp, except head first rather than feet first. "Nevermind, nevermind. Keep ahold."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:43 pm

Alicia rolled her eyes. "Not in my pond you can't." She sighed. "Deal." She turned around, spit on her hand, and stuck it out. "Shake on it?" She asked with a daring smirk. This was the main test for her. Every boy had to pass it in order for her to accept them. A lot of them were grossed out by it, so it was actually a worthy test.

Colton chuckled, but quickly lost his balance and tripped over a root. He swore loudly and scrambled up, only to find himself entangled in an awkward position with Mariella.
"Does this," he whispered provocatively, "turn you on?" He grinned and pressed his hand to the top of her thigh with a smirk.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:51 pm

He smiled and spat on his own hand before grasping hers and shaking. "Hope you don't have any cuts on your hand, might kill ya." He informed her before sauntering off towards camp contentedly.

Mariella felt color rush to her cheeks. "Don't be a perv." She said with a laugh and shoved his head back. Then she gracefully untwisted herself and stood, offering him a hand.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:57 pm

[[I'mma go to bed now Sad See you tomorrow?]]

Alicia chuckled and firmly grasped his hand, laughing at the comical squishing noise it made. "Alright then. We'll find out what everyone else is, then we'll go find that river." She walked next to him, easily keeping up. She was a good couple of inches taller than him, and had long, thick legs, capable of large strides.

Colton grinned and took her hhand. Gracefully he stood up, but kept holding her hand. In a confidential whisper, he leaned over to her and quietly said, "This turns you on, too."
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:03 pm

[*gasps and clutches chest* I'm...dying....noooooo!!! But yeah okay sleeps good:3 you shall most definitely be seeing THIS *dramatic pose* tomorrow!]

Douglas looked over at her and chuckled, then looked back straight ahead. He continued walking and didn't say anything, just stuck his hands in his pockets and looked about.

Mariella raised and eyebrow, and with a serious face asked, "Oh, what makes you so sure?" She wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of knowing how much she wanted him to kiss her again. She was almost sure this wasn't anything significant to him, so she made sure it wouldn't be to her.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:43 am

[[HECK YES YOU'RE ONLINE!!!]]

Alicia remained silent too, not being one to talk just to fill the silence. Around people she just met, she only spoke when it was necessary. So she just walked forward until they were at the main camp. They passed Shae, who sneered at them.
"So, what'd you guys do while you were gone? And alone?" She asked teasingly, a mean glint in her eye.
Alicia rolled her eyes, unaffected by the girl's accusations. "Talked. And swam." The continued walking.
"Yeah. Right." She called after them.

Colton rolled his eyes. "I know these things. Back in the day, I was a ladies' man." He grinned and patted her head gently. "It's okay, though. I? won't tell. It'll be between you and me." He winked.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:47 am

[siiiii but not for long :'( ]

Douglas rolled his eyes as Shae called after them. Not everyone was a slut like her. He had half a mind to call that over his shoulder, but held his tongue. Though he did end up growling a bit before catching himself.

Mariella rolled her eyes. "And what makes you so sure that I want this to happen?"

[ahh sorry in a hurry]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:52 am

Alicia looked up at him with a smirk. "Control yourself, Dragon Boy." She chuckled and clapped him on the shoulder roughly. "Just ignore her. It's worked for me." She rolled her eyes - now dark brown - and nodded.
"Definatley Siren."

Colton grinned. "Oh, I know." He chuckled. "Selkies have a feel of what the auras are around them. And yours is," he dramatically licked his finger and held it up, as if checking the wind, "wanting." He smirked.

[[Awww why notttt]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:55 pm

[blah ha ha sorry. I had to go riding which takes two hours or so, like an hour to drive up there, an hour back, plus thirty minutes to groom/tack and to wash/graze, plus lunch @-@ and that's about my morning every day:D]

Douglas chuckled.
"Siren, absolutely. But she's really obnoxious. And difficult to ignore since she just puts herself out there." He paused and smelled the air.
"Plus she stinks like rotten fish." He said with a shrug.

Mariella glared at him.
"Yeah, okay. How about leaving." She pulled away from him and started walking off in the opposite direction of their camp, and of him.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:15 pm

[[Ooh, fun? xD]]

Alicia chuckled. "I don't think that's her." She chuckled and pointed to a basket of fish drying in the sun. As she walked along, she thought of Colton and him being a Selkie. That was how he'd been so fast at swimming, she said to herself yet again. He was awfully annoying about it, too.

Colton chuckled and jogged up to her before stopping and walking beside her. "Whatever. Like I said, you're cute when you pout." He grinned and poked her stomach. "So do you know what Douglas is?"
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:28 pm

[mostlyxD]

He glanced at the basket and shrugged. "Hmmm...well. My dragon senses are tingling, and somethings fishy," Douglas glanced at the basket, "and it isn't that." He said with a chuckle.

Mariella shook her head.
"No clue. Probably...something powerful." She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "Yeah, definitely powerful."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:30 pm

Alicia laughed. "Dragon senses. You sound like something from 'Dragon Tales'." She snickered and looked around. Shae'd left and the only person in sight was Miranda, a dark haired Mexican.
"Maybe her?"

Colton sighed. "And old. He seems to me like he's older than all of us... By the way, how old are you? I mean for real?"
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next