Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kira (not sure what the new nickname is xD) and I :D

2 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Kira (not sure what the new nickname is xD) and I :D - Page 2 Empty Re: Kira (not sure what the new nickname is xD) and I :D

Post  Batcat Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:19 am

[[That's what I strive for ^^ ]]

Colton turned to Mariella, not seeming surprised as she finally resurfaced and acknowledged him. He knew that he would never get away telling people - she would surely kill him - and he didn't really want to anyway. They'd never believe him and surely she wouldn't change for them.
"Hell there." Colton said, a wry smile twisting his lips. "I come down here to apologize find you've got a tail instead of legs. Quite shocking indeed. Not terribly surprised, though."
Gently, he pulled his feet up and proceeded to walk away from the scene.
Batcat
Batcat

http://christmas-khaleesi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kira (not sure what the new nickname is xD) and I :D - Page 2 Empty Re: Kira (not sure what the new nickname is xD) and I :D

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:58 am

[hahahahahaha xDD]

"Woah, woah, woah. Hang on." Mariella swam up to the shore, and came out of the water. The tail receded and she now how hand her bikini and legs. She ran over and stood in front him. "You can not just walk away. Why isn't it surprising? Oh,and apologize for what?" She put her hand on her hip and bent one of her knees slightly to let her foot rest. It looked like a pageant pose, aside from the fact that she had a scowl on her face rather than a to-happy smile.
Mariella was outright furious. How dare he just say that, then walk away! They needed to discuss this. Yes, discussing was good. Cleared stuff up. Or left everything a mess. Then that led to more discussing...it worked for her. She looked him square in the eyes and waited for answers.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:35 am

"You seemed sad when Shae and I were flirting." Colton snickered. "I literally saw you turn green with jealousy." He turned around and walked back to the water's edge, gently sliding in. He paddled around for a moment. It's not surprising because," his voice turned low to a confidential whisper, "I think everyone that was sent her has some sort of ability."
That was truly his theory. He knew Alicia was a nereid - a water spirit - and he knew that human wasn't his own prime form.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:47 pm

Mariella felt her face turn pink. "I just don't see why you would want to flirt with someone who throws herself at every guy she sees. It's vulgar, demeaning, and just proves that she's so insecure about herself that she finds it necessary to give her body away. It's just wrong." Mariella shook her head and breathed in and out. She got really worked up about stuff like that.
"So if we all have special abilities, what's yours?" She asked, sinking into the water. She changed back to her mermaid form, since she felt more comfortable that way.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:50 pm

Colton chuckled. "We were just having fun. It wasn't anything serious." He rolled his eyes and watch her change back to a mermaid, completely caught by the way the scales just... swarmed up her legs and completely covered them. They glittered like thousands of crystals as she dove back into the water, swimming around happily.
He chuckled. "I'm not human."
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:54 pm

"Like I said, demeaning,vulgar, and a number of other words." She splashed him with her tail, then pondered his last response.
I'm not human. okay. Dandy.
"Well what does not human entail, exactly? There's a lot of creatures out there that aren't human. Me being one of them. Well mostly...hm." She shrugged then looked back at him.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:09 pm

"No, you are human." Colton chose to ignore the comment about Shaelynn. He didn't really mind her and she was handy to have around every now and then... He sighed, knowing how bad that sounded, even to him.
"Human is my second form." He explained, hoping she'd know what he was talking about. "I'm a Selkie. I know that all sounds really feminine and stuff, but it isn't." He rolled his eyes and paddled to a rock near the shore. He closed his eyes, mumbled some words - probably Scottish - under his breath and exploded. Well, not rteally exploded. The water around him erupted, blinding anyone who might have seen his transformation. He was now a sleek, grey sea lion, sliding through the water easily.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:26 pm

Mariella watched him curiously. "Half human, thank you very much." She muttered under her breath. His transformation was strange.
"Is a Selkie like a different word for Kelpie? Or like a Kelpie of the sea? Because I thought Kelpies were mostly in swamps, lakes, and rivers. Like...inland. Or maybe I'm wrong. Oh wait, do you lure humans in and drag them to their watery graves?" A smile formed across her lips. A sea-lion...attractive. She pondered kelpies and selkies, along with mermaids and sirens. They all seemed to bring doom to humans. Mermaids and sirens were basically the same thing. They sang and lured sailors into their ambush, and then either sunk their ship and drowned them or dragged them down and ate their flesh. She let her razor sharp teeth poke out behind her normal ones, and poked one with her finger.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:30 pm

Colton let his sleek head pop out of the water as she rambled on about mythical creatures of sorts. He let out a bark - obviously meant to be a laugh - when she mentoined Selkies eating humans. He shook his head, water droplets flying off his head. He didn't eat people. He actually helped them a lot - or did, when he lived in South Carolina. He sighed and contented his abstract sea-lion brain in watching a drop of water roll down one of his whiskers.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:35 pm

"Oh. Okay." She thought about that. Then what did he do?
"I wonder why humans think so badly of us. Well, not mermaids. They think we're all goody two shoes. I know plenty of merpeople that would love to take a bite out of them." She giggled then did a backflip. "I like shark myself." She said, looking at him and doing a backstroke.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:47 pm

Colton chuckled and shed his seal skin, slipping out of it smoothly. He folded it up neatly with his slender human hands and placed it on a rock to dry. He swam back to Mariella and arched an eyebrow. "Shark? I like penguins." He grinned. "However there aren't very many of those here. I wonder what everyone else is..."
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:54 pm

"Well yeah, because they're a challenge. I think everything tastes better when you work to get it." She said with shrug as she looked over at his sea lion skin. "Is it like a whale sark?" She asked, a little spacy. She looked around then twirled in the water. "Im sure we'll all find out what everyone is sooner or later." Mariella stopped spinning and looked at him.
She didn't say anything, just watched him. Her tail flicked lazily back and forth so she didn't have to use her arms to stay afloat. Her head tipped to the side. "So what all is there to you?"
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:01 pm

"Like I said, human is only my second form. I'm not all that comfortable in it." He sighed. "I know Alicia's a nereid, a water spirit. That's why we're both so good at swimming." He let out a laugh, a little barky, as if he still felt like a sea-lion. "And I'm thinking Shae's a siren..."
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:07 pm

Mariella nodded as he mentioned Alicia. It made sense. She had no idea what Douglas was...or maybe she did. She ignored the thought when he mentioned Shae.
"Ew. I hate sharing the same species as that bottom feeder." She said looking at her tail. "But it would explain why all the guys here are so infatuated with her." She let out a sigh, and her shoulders sagged. If they were the same, why was Shae still far more appealing? Not that it mattered but still. Actually nah it did matter. To her at least. She made a semi-pouty face and crossed her arms, mulling this over.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:13 pm

Colton rolled his eyes. "Sorry, can't get everything you want." He chuckled and swam to the side of the the cliff and pulled himself out. He sighed as he sat on the edge.
"What's wrong now? You seem sad."
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:36 pm

Mariella stuck her chin out at him indignantly.
"Nothing you would really care about, right?" she said, crossing her arms and looking at him pointedly.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:15 am

Colton chuckled. "You're cute when you pout. Anyway, I do care. I just wanted to know." He let his feet splash in the cool water, admiring the crystal clear reflections of it. He still felt like an animal, as he always did after changing back from a sea-lion. It took all of his willpower not to dive in and grab a fish with his teeth. The thought made him smile.

Alicia, meanwhile, was swimming around in a small pond near the center of the island. It was far enough away from the main camp that no one wandering around would find it, but close enough to walk to. She was turning a clear light blue as she always did when she was surrounded by fresh water. She hated the ocean and everything about it. Chlorine was even a stretch for her, though she'd managed that when she swam on the team. She sighed and contented herself by turning more transparent and sliding deeper into the water, exploring all of the nooks and crannies near the bottom.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:42 am

Mariella felt the color return to her cheeks. "Well gee, thanks." She slid out of the water and sat next to him. Because the tail was still was partly in the water, she stayed a mermaid. She looked at him and tipped her head to the side, resting her cheek on her shoulder. "So tell me, selkie boy," She said with a smile, "why do you think we were all brought here?"

Douglas opened his eyes and stood. He left the hutch and decided exploring would be nice, anything to get out of the camp. He yawned once then set off, moving fronds and flimsy branches out of his way as he went. He was walking for a while before finding a clear pool of fresh water. He smiled to himself before walking over to it. He pulled his shirt off and slid in, sighing contentedly.

[I don't have to worry out imagining Douglas shirtless anymore because I dumped my bf last night;) ]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:07 pm

[[Ooh how did it go???? And was he sad? xD]]

Colton shrugged. "Not sure, Ariel." He chuckled, using the name from 'The Little Mermaid'. He didn't even know how he knew that was her name, seeing as he never saw the movie. He sighed. "Maybe they didn't want us menacing their society?" He chuckled. "Which is funny because I know Alicia helped keep the waters clean where we lived. And I helped the sailors that were dragged down by the likes of Shae."

Alicia didn't notice Douglas at first, but when she did, she silently swore and swam down beneath a rock. Being a water spirit, she didn't have to breathe. The water was her air. Ironically, it was easier to breatje in the water than on land. Silently, she waited to be discovered.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:34 pm

Mariella grew pale as he mentioned Ariel, then him saving sailors from Shae. She straightened her back and looked away from him, out to the ocean. Her gaze got rather distant. "Shae isn't the only one who does that, you know." She said softly. She hated admitting that she had once been a Siren. In their world, it was an honor. In hers it was a curse. Only the prettiest, fastest, most deadly mermaids were picked. They also had to have the prettiest voices. She tugged nervously at one of her curls, and bit the bottom of her lip.

Douglas closed his eyes and let his true form come out. The skin faded to scales. His body elongated into a crocodile-like form, and his head grew. He had horns, and fangs, and a tail. The dragon looked at his body, and bared his fangs in almost a smile. "It's been a while." He said to himself, then side and curled into a coil.

[fyi; Douglas is one of the Chinese Dragon Kings xD Jiaolong I do believe is his name.]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:03 pm

[[Oy, okay xD And how was the break-up O.O]]

Colton nodded thoughtfully. "I kind of figured you were, too. Or at least used to be." He let his attention wander back to his memories to that one day...
The ocean was cold, and Colton had been gliding through the water in his true form, a sleek grey sea-lion. His ears picked up distant screams and vibrations, so he quickly moved toward them. About two-hundred yards away, a beautiful girl - Mariella - was singing on a rock, combing her hair with her fingers. The sailors of a ship had stopped to gape at her, and had run their boat ashore. They were pleading with her to help, but she only swam and started to kill them off. So being the good person - or sea-lion - he was, he'd gone to their rescue and pulled most of the survivors to shore where they ran away to tell of their tales - and later put in an asylum. But the Siren had come and attacked him once she figured out what he was doing, and left three long scars on his tail - or his right human thigh - from her razor sharp nails.
"Remember me?" He said in a grim voice, pulling his shorts up to expose the scars.

Alicia stared at the boy with wide open eyes in shock as he transformed into a slithering, scaly beast. She shuddered - dragons usually meant fire. Although she didn't have a problem with dragons themselves, she despised their fire. She knew how to remove it without harming the dragon seriously. Well, without killing it at least. Quietly, she pulled out a small dagger from her sheath and swam over - still completely submerged - and allowed herself to become totally transparent/
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:11 pm

Mariella looked at his leg, and started shaking.
"Oh god. That was...oh god." She put her face in her hands.
"I am so so so so sorry. Oh god. I can't believe that was you. I am so sorry." She looked back at him as tears welled in her eyes. Mermaid tears...valuable. Tears of joy=good. Tears of sorrow=bad. She quickly blinked them back before shedding any. She looked at him with eyes full of worry and regret.

Douglas stayed there, happy to be in clean water. Except...there was something else. He raised his beastly head, the sunlight bouncing off the white-translucent scales, making them appear like a rainbow. He directed his attention to wear Alicia was moving towards him.
"Stop." He ordered, his voice a deep rumbling, yet he never opened his mouth.

[oh yeah. Break up xD well he was sad. And I almost started crying soooo yeah. It wasn't very good.]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:19 pm

[[That sucks. Any tips for my boyfriend =/ I've gotta get rid of him... And I think you saw the latest Pirates movie Very Happy]]

Colton waved her away. "It really doesn't matter anymore. Well, as long as you've given up your evil ways..." He trailed off and arched an eyebrow, waiting for her to confirm or deny his statement. And he meant what he said. As long as she didn't return to her old ways, he was fine with her. Otherwise he was under oath not to talk to a known one. Technically he could still talk to Shae because he didn't know if she was or not. "Besides, it makes a cool scar. Not many creatures can say they got attacked by a Siren and lived." He grinned.

Alicia didn't know why but she stopped. This is my pool! she thought angrily. He can't control me in my own territory! It was true. No one could control a Neried if she was in her own pool of water. Her life essence was attatched to it, and as soon as it ceased to exist, she would give up her spirit as well. So she continued moving towards him at a leisurely pace, being careful that he couldn't lash out at her and kill her.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:32 pm

[ummm keep it short and sweet. If he didn't do anything wrong, just say he didn't. If he did, either tell him what it was or don't mention it.
Oh and you know I did ;] ]

Mariella couldn't help but grin back at him.
"No worries, I never even really liked the taste of humans. It was kind of fun seeing them fall head over heels in just a few seconds." She giggled and looked at him.
"Kidding...kidding. I'm done with it." Mariella said quickly. "So what else do you so besides protect innocent sailors from my," she did a dramatic hair flip and gave him seductive look, "awesome powers?"

Douglas rolled his eyes. He slid easily out of the pool. "Noble Neried, what would you gain from getting rid of me? I can make this pool wither and die, and you along with it." His eyes flashed and he snarled, menacingly. "You cannot rid yourself of one of the dragon kings. Particularly a river dragon. I belong in the same places as you. We share an essence." He spoke wisely, even though he was young. 1600 years. He had taken the place of his father, who had died before he was born. He growled at the thought.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:44 pm

[[I shall try Razz 'Cept he's in Spain right now so I can't really... And I saw it too Very Happy]]

"Wht else do I do?" Colton said with a devious grin. He reached over and let his hand linger on her knee - or tail, whichever - and smirked. "well, I do have some 'awesome powers' of my own." He flashed her a wink and leaned away laughing.

"I wasn't trying to rid myself of you." Alicia poked her blue head up and rolled her eyes. Her ears had turned pointed at the ends, much like a human's skin prunes after being in the water for a while. Her eyes had turned bright green, and they flashed darkled at him. She floated at the top of the surface with her head only peeping out up to her eyes.
"I was only trying to get rid of the firebox. Assuming you have one." She rolled her eyes. "And this is a pond, not a river, mind you. Rivers have currents and carry those nasty sprites with them."
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next