Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inkerz And Polo's Super Ultra Awesome Pokemon RP

2 posters

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Inkerz And Polo's Super Ultra Awesome Pokemon RP - Page 8 Empty Re: Inkerz And Polo's Super Ultra Awesome Pokemon RP

Post  Imperial Ink Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:04 am

"I'm proud of you, you know ", Scott murmured through a slowly steadying voice as he looked up at Alexei with soft tearful eyes.
The Russian stared at Scott sternly as he absorbed his boyfriend's words with deep understanding. It was true that the pain would never truly go away, but at least he had someone to pull him out of the dark if he got lost again. He had a feeling that Scott would always be able to save him, no matter where or how far away he was.

Scott continued to speak,"I know how difficult it must have been for you to relive that..."
The Russian closed his eyes, his sensitive ears allowing each word to echo gently through his mind. He could feel Scott's soft fingers tracing gently up his neck and under his chin, the sensation of it was reassuring and send a shudder of comfort through his cold limbs.
It had been difficult to talk about Kai, but Alexsei had needed this much to his denial. He knew that he wouldn't be able to over come his fear of drowning or deep water just yet, but perhaps this would be the beginning.

The Russian bowed his head proudly, before hesitantly lifting his gaze up to Scott's as the boy finished speaking,"I'm glad you did."
Alexsei smirked a little cruelly at those words, “You didn't give me much choice” he added with a tone that was subtly accusing.
He could felt Scott's warm hand slid comfortingly over his cheek and he allowed a subtle smile to pull onto his callous features,“...Thank you” he uttered with in a soft grateful tone. His proud eyes hidden once again behind heavy bangs.
“It kills me to think that you had to carry such a burden alone... Never again. Just never again...”, Scott murmured through a hurt tone, shaking his head in refusal.
Alexsei gazed at the boy uncertain of what to say, there was still so much they didn't know about each other, but before he could even begin to stress, Scott leaned in gently to meet his lips in a tender kiss.
Russian felt himself relax once again, the worry evaporating in the moment as heartfelt love for Scott pulsed through him. The pelting rain and thundering sky intensifying his emotions as he pressed his hands firmly against Scott's naked chest, returning the boy's kiss passionately. Expressing all the pain, love and gratitude in a single action.
Another streak of lighting flashed across the sky and Alexsei broke from the kiss as the boat began to sway slightly. He gazed up at the sky with a fierce gaze before turning back to Scott, “We better get inside, It's becoming dangerous outside”.
The Russian began to swim to the pool's edge before climbing out onto the slippery wooden deck. His soaked clothes sticking tightly to his toned muscular body as he gestured for Scott to follow. Alexsei's cold-eyes holding it's usual protective and strong fire to it as he offered a hand out to his boyfriend.

Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Inkerz And Polo's Super Ultra Awesome Pokemon RP - Page 8 Empty Re: Inkerz And Polo's Super Ultra Awesome Pokemon RP

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:35 am

Scott was relieved when Alexsei returned his kiss, and for an instant he relaxed - but then he felt his boyfriend's cool hands on his bare chest, and a jolt of shock rocketed through him, making him shiver at the touch and shrink away shyly.
He told himself that the goosebumps suddenly covering his skin were just from the cold, but even he didn't believe that. Alexsei's touch was like a drug... Fearsome and terrifying, but somehow he just couldn't get enough.
The kiss broke of its own accord as the boat started to sway, and Scott seemed to shrink smaller still as he stared up at the stormy sky, and watched the water of the pool sloshing onto the wooden deck with the swaying of the vessel.
He cowered closer to Alexsei, forsaking all of his courage now that his boyfriend's eyes showed their old ferocity again.
“We better get inside," He suggested, pulling away from Scott to swim to the edge of the pool, "It's becoming dangerous outside”.
Scott nodded, and followed Alexsei - taking the hand he offered to help pull himself out of the water. He held Alexsei's gaze as he clambered clumsily out onto the deck, and the strength in those eyes soothed him. Alexsei would always be his rock. He knew that, whatever happened, he could count on that boy to pull him through.
Once he was safely on deck, Scott picked up his shirt - damp now from the rain - and pulled it on with a shiver, then took Alexsei's hand as they hurried back to their room.

Once inside, it was safer. The sounds of the storm were muffled, and the swaying of the ship was not so noticeable without wind and rain lashing at them. Scott dropped Alexsei's hand, and vanished into the bathroom, returning a moment later with an armful of thick white towels.
"Look at you." He scolded, tossing a towel over Alexsei's head with a scowl, and pushing him onto the bed; becoming more forceful now that his nurturing instinct was bringing out the confidence in him again.
"You're sopping." He went on, wrapping a towel around Alexsei's shoulders and giving him a warming hug. "Come here."
He turned his boyfriend to face him, frowning like a concerned mother hen, and shamelessly began unbuttoning Alexsei's shirt. He peeled off the wet layers, irritably shushing any objections Alexsei dared to lodge.
In the state he was in, Scott paid no mind to Alexsei's exposed torso. In any other situation he would surely have reacted very differently, but at the time his sole concern was to take care of his poor shivering boyfriend before he caught his bloody death of cold.
Arming himself again with the towels, Scott bundled poor Alexsei up like a mother swaddling a baby. Once he was content that his beloved partner was warm enough, he finally met Alexsei's eyes, and plucked the towel from his head with gentle concern.
Burying his hands in the soft white material, Scott took his time gently rubbing the moisture from Alexsei's soaking slate-coloured hair. "Honestly," He muttered, frowning and shaking his head as he massaged his boyfriend's scalp, "What am I going to do with you?"
His expression softened as a fond smile lifted his lips, but it was clear that he was still worried. Even so, he loved taking care of Alexsei. It made him feel so warm inside that he hardly even noticed his own wet clothes, or the chilly goosebumps clinging to his skin.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:34 am

Alexsei was pleased to be back inside their room. It wasn't that he minded the stormy weather or rain, on the contrary the cold was always a soothing sensation that he preferred.
However standing out on a ship's deck with prospect of being swept down in the swirling ocean was defiantly not on his list of things to do.

The Russian watched with simple interest as Scott padded quickly into the bathroom, before emerging a moment later with a handful of plush, white towels.
"Look at you..." Scott scolded with a nurturing tone as he tossed a towel casually over Alexsei's head. The Russian snorted in mild annoyance as the towel tickled his face and he was about to pull it off, when much to his surprise Scott shoved him down on the bed.
Alexsei sat and watched silently as Scott wrapped a towel affectionately around his shoulders.
"You're sopping", he murmured with concern before wrapping his arms warmly around the Russian. Alexsei didn't object to Scott's embrace, it was always reassuring and warm.
The Russian felt a smirk pull onto his features in response, “Your not much better, you know?”
Scott didn't seem too worried about his own state, which left Alexsei rather worried, but before he could complain about this, Scott slowly pulled back from him.
"Come here.", his boyfriend murmured as he began to unbutton the Russian's shirt without consult.
Alexsei struggled for a moment out of annoyance,”S-Scott what are you doing?!” he choked awkwardly as his boyfriend shushed him and began to peel off the layers of wet clothes that clung to his skin. After a few minutes of protesting and trying to get away, Scott finally got his way, leaving Alexsei bear-chested and glaring angrily at his boyfriend.
Much to the Russian’s dismay Scott had paid little attention to his sulking and focused instead on wrapping him up in an unnecessary amount of towels.“What the hell” he muttered grumpily.
He glared defiantly at his boyfriend as Scott bend down to examine him with a gentle gaze that left Alexsei speechless. Scott's eyes flickered with that loving concern his mother's had so often watched him with when he was a child. Alexsei blushed shyly at the memory as Scott began to gently rub the moisture from his hair. The action calmed him and left him silent.
"Honestly...What am I going to do with you?", Scott murmured with a fond, yet worried smile.
Alexsei felt his tired eyes threaten to close as Scott's fingers massaged his scalp through the towel, “That feels really nice”, he murmured softy.
His relaxed eyes quietly taking note of the cold induced goosebumps that ran along Scott's arms. “Your cold are'nt you”, Alexsei added observantly before slowly pulling out of Scott's grip and tossing a loose towel over his boyfriend. ”Don't neglect yourself for my sake”, he added with with a cold scolding tone before casually standing up and heading towards the bathroom to change into dry clothes.
Once he was done dressing, he returned to his spot on Scott's bed. Laying down exhaustedly beside his handsome boyfriend as he listened to the deep roar of thunder fill the sky outside and the wind howling fiercely in response.
“That storm is really something isn't it?” Alexsei added simply as he ran his fingers gently through Scott's damp hair.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:57 am

When Scott ignored Alexsei's complaints, he eventually seemed to give in, and as Scott dried his hair he finally relaxed, and admitted quietly, “That feels really nice.”
Scott just smiled warmly, and kept rubbing Alexsei's hair, simply glad to be able to take care of him for once. Unfortunately, it wasn't long before Alexsei took notice of his shivering, and the attention was back on him.
“You're cold, are'nt you?” His boyfriend demanded, tossing a towel over him, ”Don't neglect yourself for my sake.”
"I'm not!" Scott objected indignantly, pulling the towel tighter around his shoulders with a shiver, and flashing Alexsei a grateful smile. "I just like looking after you..." He murmured, shrinking deeper into the warmth of the towel when Alexsei walked off to get changed.
Shrugging, Scott decided to do the same, and by the time Alexsei reappeared, he was sitting on the bed, just pulling on a dry shirt.
Alexsei approached gracefully, and lay down on the bed beside Scott. For a moment he just sat there, but then a roar of thunder outside startled him, and he was forced to swallow a yelp of fright.
Taking a deep breath to calm himself, Scott shifted around and lay down beside Alexsei, closing his eyes as he buried his face in Alexsei's shoulder. It was difficult to ignore the storm raging outside, but Scott did his best, and it certainly helped to feel Alexsei's fingers stroking soothingly over his wet hair. He snuggled gratefully closer, and automatically slid a hand around Alexsei's waist as he said, “That storm is really something isn't it?”
"Yeah." Scott agreed quietly, swallowing the fear that the thunder had left bubbling in his chest, "Something."
There was a moment of silence while Scott tried to still his racing heart, but it was no use. Storms had always frightened him, even if he couldn't explain why.
Doing his best to hide it, Scott pulled himself away from Alexsei, and sat up, rubbing his chilly arms.
"I'm still cold," He admitted, yanking the crumpled duvet out from under Alexsei, "You must be too - here." He tossed one half of the thick blanket over his boyfriend, and then pulled it over himself as he lay back down beside Alexsei, tossing an arm loosely over his chest in search of comfort. He pecked Alexsei's cheek automatically, then brought his lips to his ear as he whispered, as though it were some precious secret, "Are you feeling better now?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:47 am

"Yeah...Something."
Alexsei shook his head in mild disbelief as Scott curled up beside him, his head in Alexsei's shoulder as the deafening sound of thunder vibrated through the ship.
The Russsian watched Scott curiously, he hadn't expected the boy to be afraid of storms, but then again if he thought about it carefully made some sense. Everyone has fears, it was human nature. Hell even he had a few of his own, so it was only logical to think that Scott harboured some.

I want to know more about you..Why are you afraid...what demons do you harbour Scott.[i]
Alexsei thought silently as he continued to stroke his boyfriend's hair in consolation.
He didn't enjoy seeing his Scott frightened like this, but before he could continue building up concern, Scott suddenly sat up. His hazel eyes still filled with fear as he rubbed his arms with a shiver, [i]"I'm still cold..
, he murmured quickly as he yanked the fluffy duvet out from under Alexsei. The Russian shuffled slightly as Scott took hold of the blanket, tossing half over Alexsei.
"You must be too – here."
The Russian rolled his eyes teasingly, ”You know I don't get cold”. he mused as Scott lay back down beside him, curling close and wrapping an arm loosely over his chest.
Alexsei allowed a faint blush to taint his cheeks as Scott gently kissed his cheek before whispering into his ear, "Are you feeling better now?"
The Russian gazed at Scott for moment before replying, “Yeah, I'm fine...” he murmured before brushing a strand of hair away from Scott's face affectionately.
“Are you okay though?...” he asked, turning the question on Scott, before continuing to speak in a soft, yet observant tone, “I can see that your trying hard...you don't want to show your fear to me, do you?”
The Russian didn't press Scott for an answer, he just held the boy close to him, nuzzling him gently like a Lion, protective of his cub. (His Little Scottish XD)
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:31 am

“Yeah, I'm fine...” Alexsei replied, and Scott mumbled his approval, smiling softly at his boyfriend as Alexsei brushed his hair out of his face. He closed his eyes in blissful relaxation, shutting out the frightening sounds of the storm outside, until suddenly Alexsei asked something that surprised him somewhat.
“Are you okay though?...”
The gentle tone to Alexsei's voice somehow startled him, and Scott stammered in response, "Of course. Don't I look oka-"
“I can see that you're trying hard..." His boyfriend pointed out, cutting him off, "You don't want to show your fear to me, do you?”
Alexsei sounded neither annoyed nor accusing, merely supportive, but Scott was still taken aback by what he had said.
Fear? He didn't have a fear, did he? Just because he was a little nervous didn't mean-
Another loud clap of thunder echoed outside, and Scott flinched despite himself, closing his eyes as he shrank gratefully into Alexsei's comforting embrace. In the protection of his boyfriend's arms, he felt walls that he hadn't even realised he'd built come tumbling down, and he felt himself start to tremble.
Memories of lonely nights spent covering under his duvet trickled back through his mind, and in the warm safety of that moment, Scott suddenly registered the heartwrenching fear that he had suffered every time before. Somehow, it had never bothered him before. Perhaps he'd thought that it was the same for everyone; that there was just no other way to get through it... But now, at last, somebody had the time and will to care about him, even in something as trivial as this.
He swallowed, one hand closing into a fist as he grasped a handful of Alexsei's shirt, and he let the silence bleed on just a little longer before he was ready to answer his boyfriend's kind concern.
"It's not that," He mumbled at last, his voice small, "I just- I didn't even know I was doing it..."
He flinched suddenly as thunder boomed overhead again; closer now, and louder.
"God, Scott laughed weakly, his voice turning muffled as he buried his face in Alexsei's shirt, "I'm pathetic. It's just a bit of thunder..."
Why am I even scared of something that I know can't hurt me...?

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:30 pm

Alexsei felt Scott tense anxiously beside him as thunder echoed angrily through the dark stormy sky. The Russian showed little emotion of his own, but held a strong reliable aura about him that suggested utter and complete devotion to Scott. He had vowed inwardly that he would protect that boy and closed his arms tighter around him as he brought Scott closer to his heart.
Alexsei gazed down at his boyfriend watchfully as Scott buried his face silently into his shirt. The Russian could feel the boy clutching handfuls of his shirt in seer stress as fear held him silent.
The silence between them bled on for quite a while, until finally ending as Scott met Alexsei's inquisitive ice-blue eyes with an answer. "It's not that,", Scott murmured quietly, taking in a breath for courage before continuing,"I just- I didn't even know I was doing it..."
Alexsei thought over Scott's words with interest. Was it possible for someone to not take notice of their fear. The Russian smirked indifferently, he wasn't Scott in that way.
Scott could hide his fears so subtly with a smile and pretend that things were all right, yet when Alexsei felt fear it always ended up boiling over in to mixed emotions of anger and aggression.
We're were so different...but perhaps that's what make us strong, Alexsei mulled silently as
another burst of thunder tore through the sky, vibrating the ship down to it's core and breaking him from his thoughts.
Scott flinched in fright, burying his beautiful face back into the comfort of Alexsei's shirt. A weak muffled laugh escaping his lips, "God..I'm pathetic.... It's just a bit of thunder..."

The Russian ran his fingers warmly over Scott's back as he sought the words that would console his terrified boyfriend.
“ All people are afraid of something Scott...it's not weak to have fear, it's only weak to give into it” he explained sullenly before breathing in deeply and finally allowing a subtle smirk to pull onto his handsome features.
He pulled the duvet further up over both Scott and himself, then began to speak once more in a tone that was reassuring and strong.
“You know...” he began hesitantly, “When I was a small kid, My mother used to often tell Kai and me stories about the thunder and where it came from”, he added warmly as he mulled thoughtfully over the happier memory, attempting to take Scott's mind off the storm.
“She would say that the thunder was the call of the legendary Pokemon Raikou”, He paused for a moment feeling slightly awkward about telling his story before shaking his head in slight annoyance and continuing with a little more strength, “According to the story, Raikou was a fierce Lion pokemon, blessed with powers that could tame even the most dangerous lighting. His call was said to be thunder and his claws were made of a brilliant unbreakable steel.
Unfortunately Raikou was also arrogant by nature and incredibly strong willed.
He did battle with every pokemon in the forest, testing his strength and skill to it's limits... till finally he had defeated all of them.” Alexsei explained as he became more animated with his story, much to his ignorance.
“One day out of seer vain, Raikou decided to climb up to the highest mountaintop that was said to be closest to the sky. There was only one pokemon that he yet to duel with... and that was his mighty rival in lighting; Zapdos, the thunder Pheonix.
When the two equally matched foes met, they clashed in a dangerous battle that tore the skies and moved the earth...it was the first storm the world had ever had.
The great Storm lasted for many days and many nights. Pokemon and people all over the land thought that it would the end of the world.

Raikou and Zapdos had fought against each other with all their power and strength, nether giving in to the other.
When the day finally came that they were down to the last of their strength, the two stubborn pokemon leaped at each other for a final exchange of bared fangs and claws.
For a moment it looked as though Zapdos would fall first, but the storm finally came to a close as Raikou lay defeated upon the mountain.
Zapdos had put Raikou in his place for the time being. But he knew that the fierce Lion would never be satisfied with losing, he was too proud for that.
Raikou made an eternal vow that day, swearing that he would one day defeat Zapdos and take back his title as Strongest pokemon.”
Alexsei finished his story with stern satisfaction before staring at Scott for a moment or two in mild awkwardness. He cleared his throat abruptly before talking in a slightly more aloof tone, “So basically...when you hear thunder, you hear Raikou's deafening call as he challenges Zapdos...And when you see lighting it's Zapdos responding to Raikou's challenge.”

Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:59 pm

“All people are afraid of something Scott..." Alexei murmured, "It's not weak to have fear, it's only weak to give into it.”
Scott considered this for a moment, then nodded in silent acceptance, closing his eyes for a moment as he felt Alexsei pull the duvet more firmly over them. He opened his eyes and looked up at his boyfriend, meeting his gaze trustingly. Alexsei was so strong... With that boy at his side, Scott truly did feel as though nothing could ever hurt him. Alexsei was, without a doubt, his rock.
A subtle smile crept over his lips, and then, Alexsei began to speak.
“You know...” he began hesitantly, “When I was a small kid, My mother used to often tell Kai and me stories about the thunder and where it came from...”
Intrigued, Scott looked up at Alexsei, and before he knew what to expect, his wonderful boyfriend was telling him a story. He couldn't explain just how much this meant to him, because throughout his entire childhood, nobody had ever taken the time to tell him a story before... He remembered spending long nights as a child, reading out loud to himself by torchlight, and stumbling over every new word...
Shaking his thoughts aside, Scott smiled, and his eyes filled with wonder as he listened intently to Alexsei's story, not once looking away from the Russian's beautiful face. He barely even noticed the thunder any more, and any trace of fear had left him completely. He was enthralled by Alexsei's tale.

When it finally reached its end, Alexsei seemed to go rather awkward, and Scott could only chuckle to himself at his boyfriend's aloof attitude. Poor Alexsei; even though he was so proud, and so tough, he was still filling to lie there and tell a children's tale to a pathetically frightened wreck like him.
There was a moment of silence after the story ended, and then Scott said quietly, "Alexsei?"
He propped himself up, just enough so he could look down at his boyfriend, and added with a warm smile, "Thank you."
He reached out and cupped Alexsei's cheek lovingly in his hand, and if it was even possible, his expression softened even more. He couldn't have looked more affectionate if he had tried; it was beyond obvious that he was absolutely besotted with his Alley Cat.
"I love you." He murmured, his voice calm now, despite the thunder overhead. He didn't even hear it any more.
All those years of fear, and with just a few seconds of caring, Alexsei had somehow banished it all.
He had been planning to kiss Alexsei, perhaps to say thank you, but in that moment, he almost loved him too much to show it.
Instead, Scott lay back down - half on top of Alexsei, as usual - and let his thumb caress the boy's cheek softly as he mumbled, "Have I ever told you how amazing you are? Honestly, I-" He blew an amused breath through his lips, like a whisper of a laugh, "I don't know how I got by before I met you. Now that I have you in my life..." He shook his head slightly, "I could never let you go. Nobody has ever cared for me like you..." He felt a lump rising in his throat, much to his surprise, so although he still had far more to say, he resorted for a simple, "I love you, Alley Cat."
His lips twitched into a playful smile, and his hand on Alexsei's cheek gently eased his Boyfriend's head around to face him.
Totally oblivious now to the thunder crashing overhead, Scott grinned, and met Alexsei's lips in a delicate kiss, his heart fluttering with sheer affection. There was not a doubt in his mind that he'd give everything he had and more just to see that man smile - Alexsei honestly meant the world to him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:56 am

"Thank you."
Alexsei gazed deeply into Scott's eyes with understanding.“It's nothing really...just a child's story”, he added with mild indifference as Scott's soft finger's traced gently over his cheek.
The sensation sent a shiver through his cold skin as he met his boyfriend’s soft deer eyes with complete and utter loyalty.
"I love you.", Scott murmured softly. The Russian felt his heart-beat quicken at those words,a subtle smile pulling onto his hardened features. He felt aloof shyness fill him and turned his gaze away for a moment as he spoke, “I love you too Scott...”, his tone utterly sincere at each word.
A small peaceful silence seemed to pass between them as Alexsei wrapped his arms protectively around Scott. His boyfriend's expression warm and cheerful. The Russian was glad to see that he had somehow managed to relieve Scott of his fear, even if it was only temporarily.

Scott was the one to break the silence, his voice warm and caring as he spoke, "Have I ever told you how amazing you are? Honestly, I-", Scott paused for a moment as a whispered laugh escaped his lips,"I don't know how I got by before I met you. Now that I have you in my life, I could never let you go.... Nobody has ever cared for me like you"
Alexsei gazed at Scott with a serious expression upon his lips as he took in the boy's words. Scott had no idea how much those words meant to the Russian. They sank down directly into his heart and Alexsei knew that there they would either bloom within him forever, or over time corrode and destroy him. He was linked to Scott through love, a strong love that he had never felt before.
”I would never leave you” he replied with strength as lifted his hand to Scott's chest, placing his fingers gently over the boy's heart. “Here...I'll be here with you” he added with intense devotion.
Alexsei met Scott's gaze with a pleased smirk as he took note of the playful smile that had began to play on Scott's lips.
"I love you, Alley Cat.", Scott added teasingly as he met Alexsei's lips with a tender delicate kiss. The Russian felt himself relax into the gesture and when Scott pulled away, Alexsei couldn’t help but allow a small gruff laugh escape his lips, “Your really going to keep calling me that?...”
They two boy's lay together warmly, until finally sleep stole silently Alexsei away.

A few hours...
Alexsei darted up right in shock as the sharp pitch of a siren echoed through out the ship. The Russian took a moment to break from his sleep induced state, before allowing His deep blue eyes to fall on Scott's sleeping form beside him.
Instructively he nudged the boy awake.
“Scott?...Something's happening, you better wake up” he stated simply as climbed out of bed and darted towards the bedroom door to investigate the situation.
At first Alexsei thought that the siren was a simple test drill, but as he opened the room he was nearly knocked backwards by a crowd of people that were pressing past each other to get to the ship's deck. Their panicked shouting and distressed cries unnerved him and out of hate for all people he slammed the door closed again with force before turning towards Scott with a hard expression upon his frighteningly calm features.
“Scott get your pokemon and your equipment”, he stated firmly.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:10 am

Later that night, Scott was rudely awoken from a sleep laced with pleasant dreams by the harsh sound of a siren, accompanied by a gentle nudge from Alexsei. He mumbled a sound of objection, squirming away from the contact to try get back to sleep, but then Alexsei's voice reached him.
“Scott? ...Something's happening, you better wake up.”
He caught a serious note to Alexsei's tone, and pushed his sleepiness away, sitting up and rubbing his eyes as his boyfriend darted to the door.
"What is it?" He mumbled groggily, pushing the blankets off him in an attempt to wake himself.
Suddenly, Alexsei slammed the door closed and turned to face him, a hard expression on his face. “Scott get your pokemon and your equipment.” He said firmly, and Scott's eyes widened in surprise.
"What is it?" He repeated, his voice sharper now as all thoughts of sleep fell away, and he stumbled out of the bed. Suddenly, the boat pitched, and Scott fell sideways, crashing into the wall of the room. Instinctively, he braced himself against the wall, eyes wide with surprise.
Something was seriously wrong, but he would not panic. Luckily, Scott had always been good in a pinch.
"We'd better get out on the deck." He said, hurrying over to grab his things as Alexsei had instructed. He buckled his pokeball belt securely around his waist, and patted it in a satisfied fashion. At least he had his Pokemon.
"Let's go see what's happening." Scott suggested, offering his hand to Alexsei, and bracing his other hand against the wall to balance himself against the boat's pitching.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:05 am

i]"What is it?"[/i], Scott stammered anxiously, before stumbling out of bed to investigate the situation.
Alexsei was about to reply to his boyfriend's question, when suddenly the entire room took a nasty shake, sending books and loose items crashing to the floor.
The Russian felt his balance give in as he stumbled involuntarily across the pitching floor. Instinctively he caught himself against the heavy wooden desk in the corner of the room.
As he steadied himself, thoughts began to pulse through his brain about the situation they were in.
The panicking passengers and screaming sirens all seemed to make some sense now, something was seriously wrong with the ship.
The Russian snapped his neck around sharply as his thoughts jumped to Scott. He panicked for moment, but calmed almost instantly when he caught sight of his boyfriend leaning unsteadily against the bedroom wall. The calm expression on Scott's face gave him reassurance.
"We'd better get out on the deck.", Scott suggested as Alexsei momentarily met his hazel eyes in deep understanding. The Russian have a brief nod at this proposal before pushing himself away from the heavy desk. He darted quickly across the pitching floor and took hold of his backpack and Pokeball belt that lay near his bed.

Once his gear had been securely strapped on, he turned his attention back to Scott.
”Have you got everything?”, he asked firmly, throwing an indifferent gaze towards the door behind which he knew dozens of people where pushing past.
"Let's go see what's happening."[i], Scott suggested calmly as he offered out his hand to Alexsei.
The Russian nodded boldly as he wrapped his fingers around Scott's outstretched hand, making sure that he had a tight enough hold on his boyfriend before heading towards the chaos outside. He definatly didn't want to loose Scott in all this mess.

Alexsei had to nearly almost kick open the door to get into the congested hallway.
Once inside he could feel claustrophobia begin to push down onto him like a heavy weight.
The discomforting sight of panicked and confused people around him didn't help and instinctively he struggled and fought his way passed them, with Scott dragging behind him.
A terrible aura of dread hung in the air above them and the sounds of crying children and people echoed through the Russian's sensitive ears. He hated this.
As they neared the stairway that led towards the deck, the ship shook violently once again, this time followed by a deafening scrapping noise.
Alexsei felt his stomach turn and suddenly he stopped dead in his tracks. He could hear the slurred blaring voice of the emergency intercom in the background as it told the confused passengers to head towards the life boats.
The Russian calmly turned around to look back at the crowds of disorientated people, surely they would be fine...No, he knew that wasn't true. He could tell that they weren't listening to the instructions.
[i]God...People truly are their own worst enemies

He felt a tense expression pull across his face as he thought over how to handle the situation, as much as he hated people, he couldn’t just leave them to die...he had done it before and paid for it everyday since Kai.
Alexsei nodded as though making some inward decision before turning to Scott, “These people are going to drown at this rate, we need to get them to the life boats on the deck...Can I count on you to help me?”, he asked with a deadly serious expression, before taking the led and facing the crowds. He called over their heads with a loud authoritative voice, “Your going the wrong way, if you want to survive come this way”.
Much to the Russian's dismay the people didn't pay attention to his calls and soon Alexsei's temper began to flair. He was done with reason, he would do things his way now.
The Russian felt his hand travel towards of his pokeball belt as he unclipped two of his pokemon.
Releasing both his Arcanine and his Jolteon with a flash out in to the panicked crowd.
He focused deeply and gave out well-coordinated whistle commands to his pokemon, instructing them to herd the people towards the deck.
His pokemon obeyed his orders with out hesitance, it was clear to see now how highly trained they had been as worked they worked together as a team, weaving between the people, snarling and barking at them when needed as they the crowd successfully like sheep.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:33 am

Scott kept a tight hold on Alexsei's hand as they barged out into the corridor, and instantly got swept up in the flood of people. Alexsei just shoved his way right through, and Scott followed after him up to the deck.
The moment they stumbled onto the deck, they were struck by complete pandemonium. The ship plunged and pitched as ginormous waves battered its sides, and the cruel wind lashed the rain so hard against Scott's cheeks that it actually stung. His hair was plastered to his head within seconds, and he stuck close to Alexsei's side as screaming people rushed madly around them.
The fools... They were only hurting themselves!
“These people are going to drown at this rate, we need to get them to the life boats on the deck..." Alexsei said beside him, "Can I count on you to help me?” Scott glanced at his boyfriend, and nodded determinedly.
"Don't you dare get lost." He threatened firmly; then he released Alexsei's hand and vanished into the crowd, trying desperately to calm the panicked passengers.
Alexsei's Pokemon herded the group skillfully in the right direction, and Scott could only roll his eyes and laugh at his boyfriend's method of dealing with the 'flock' of passengers. Only Alexsei could think like that, and yet nobody could deny that it was successful.
Scott flitted confidently in amongst the people, calming them and explaining the situation. Soon enough, he had them moving forward in a more orderly fashion.

Drawing a hand exhaustedly over his brow, Scott cast a glance up at the sky, and shivered slightly. The storm was fierce, but even though it scared him, he showed no fear. This was nothing but a challenge, a challenge to be dealt with, and he never backed down from a challenge.
It was funny, really. When he was safe, the storm terrified him, and his courage was virtually nonexistent... Yet now that they were in very real danger, Scott was a rock; brimming with firm confidence. It had always been that way for him. When it really mattered, that was when he came through.

Suddenly, another huge wave crashed against the boat, and all the passengers seemed to scream in unison as the ship tipped violently to one side. Scott felt himself slipping, and quickly grabbed a rope to hold on - but then a shrill scream rent the air.
"My baby!" A woman screamed hysterically, and Scott's eyes darted to see a small child sliding rapidly toward the edge of the ship, clawing desperately at the soaking deck and shrieking in terror.
Instinctively, he released his rope and half-sprinted, half-slid to the edge of the ship.
He reached the child just in time, and snatched it into his arms just as he slammed hard into the metal railings of the ship. He doubled over, the child still clutched to his chest, and grunted in pain. That would be a nasty bruise...

Treading carefully, Scott returned the baby to its mother, then began gazing around in desperation, searching the crowd for his boyfriend. He had lost sight of him in all the panic...
"Alexsei?" He called, eyes darting searchingly over the terrified faces of strangers.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:56 pm

"Don't you dare get lost.", Scott threatened in a firm voice as a smirk pulled on to Alexsei's lips. “The same goes for you”, he added cockily as they went their separate ways into the crowd of panicked passengers.
Alexsei's herding method was working effectively and thanks to Scott the people were starting to listen to instruction and reason, making the entire ordeal more orderly.
The dangerous storm hadn't let up in the slightest however, and it pelted down hail and rain onto the deck. It was getting increasingly more difficult to get the people across through the slippery pitching deck and into the safety of the life boats, but somehow between Alexsei and Scott they were managing.

Another clap of thunder bellowed through the sky, followed by streaks of brilliant lighting.
Alexsei turned his attention to his exhausted pokemon, he could tell that they were just barely holding out.
“Good job guys, I’ll make it up to you....Return!”, he called out as he retrieved his pokemon, allowing them to recover after such an exhausting task.
The Russian was about to head back inside the ship to retrieve yet another group of people, when suddenly the ship tilted dangerous to it's side as a massive wave crashed into it's steel haul.
“Sh*t!...”, Alexsei growled as he felt his balance sway before loosing his footing on the wet wooden flooring. He slid across the deck quickly before smacking harshly against the hard steel railing of the ship. He felt his head seer with angry pain and his heart beat quicken for a moment as he instinctively gazed in search of Scott, fearful that his boyfriend might have fallen overboard along with the other passengers on deck..
Much to the Russian's relief he soon spotted his precious boy out of the corner of his eye.
He smirked with pride as his sharp eyes caught sight of the small child Scott had wrapped up securely in his arms.
Being a hero suits you surprisingly well, your doing better than what I could do Kid...I'll have to reward you after this mess
He thought warmly before nodding determinedly and picking himself up off the floor using the railing to steady his bruised body. He was still a little disorientated from hitting his head, but for the most part he was still fine.
The Russian stumbled along the railing of the ship as he tried to eye any people that need assistance.
A figure pressed against the railing caught his eye and he quickly darted to man's side, “Hey? are you okay...huh, wait Owen is that you?”,Alexsei stammered uncertainly as gazed into the familiar face of the massive thug who had helped him out earlier with the whole Lance incident.
“Owen?, Hey we'll get you out of here”, the Russian began quickly as he tried to help the goon up onto his feet.
Much to Alexsei's surprise the man turned on him the moment he had been helped onto his feet. The Russian dodged a sluggish punch Owen had thrown at him before snarling angrily in response, “What the F*ck Owen?”
The thug's features went hard as he grabbed hold of Alexsei's shirt collar, yanking the boy towards him with ease as he whispered into his ear with malice, “Your the stain of the Ivanov name and the team Rocket gang. If you die now nobody would know...Giovanni will thank me for this”, he added in a dark tone as he slammed Alexsei against the steel railing.
The Russian snarled painfully as blind anger bit into him. With frightening strength he ripped Owen's hand from his shirt before throwing a bitter punch directly into the man's nose.
Owen cried out in surprise as he clutched his bleeding nose painfully. Alexsei was ready for a fight, he would take on a challenge if it came his way. “It's only what you deserve...Betraying me will be your last mistake”, Alexsei growled as he and Owen exchanged blows, struggling dangerously against the railing.
Alexsei seemed to gain the upperhand in the fight and was about to finish off Owen, when suddenly the ship pitch dangerously.
The Russian instinctively grabbed hold of the railing, but lost his grip as Owen latched a heavy arm around his neck.
With nothing to hold Owen went tumbling over the edge of the ship, dragging Alexsei over the railing and into the dark depths of the ocean with him.

The Russian hit the icy water with surprising force. The air leaving his lungs as he began to sink winded and bruised down towards the dark pits of the ocean.
Alexsei felt fear pulse through his body as he struggled to claw his way through the water and to the surface. He was about break the surface and taste sweet air, when suddenly the force of the massive wave's break water pressed him back down into the black depths of the ocean.

I'm going to drown..
He thought fearfully as his lungs began to ache agonizingly from a lack of air. His limbs had become tensed and painful as he continued to fight and swim up towards the seemingly unreachable surface... only to get pressed back down again.
His energy was wasting away quickly along with his air and it wasn't long before Alexsei felt himself falling into a state of semi-consciousness as he began to sink.
In the back of his mind he could hear the voices of his mother and brother calling out to him.
Your dead, just leave me alone
He mulled bitterly as his memories and fear began to cloud his thinking.
The whole storm that lay above him was completely gone, he was alone in utter silence beneath the sea. It was strangely peaceful and warm.

Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:35 pm

Scott felt himself relax when he caught sight of Alexsei on the opposite end of the ship, still in one piece, and apparently helping another passenger. He turned back to the sobbing mother clutching desperately to his sleeve, and kindly brushed off her thanks. Some other people tried to talk to him, but Scott just ignored them. He was growing worried, and he wanted to get back to Alexsei... He didn't like being separated from his boyfriend, especially at a time like this.
When he finally managed to turn back to face Alexsei again, it was just in time to see a tussle between him and the man Scott had assumed he was helping suddenly go to shit.
The pair flailed around the rails until, as if in slow motion, they were falling.

Throwing caution to the winds, Scott sprinted at full tilt across the slippery deck, pure horror rising like bile in his throat. Without missing a beat, he leaped over the railing, and fell toward the sea in a graceful dive. He could see two great, pulsating rings in the ocean from where the pair had fallen, and soon a third joined them as Scott too vanished under water.
The currents were fierce, the water icy, and the savage waves buffeted him cruelly, tossing him back and forth like a pathetic ragdoll.
He should have been terrified, but all he could think about was Alexsei...
His Alexsei, so horribly traumatized, now lost in the very thing he feared the most.
Scott felt tears flowing freely from his eyes as he battled his way through the rough water, deeper, deeper. Despair clutched at his heart, squeezing until it physically hurt, and he felt literally beside himself with worry.
I'm not going to find him! He's going to drown! This can't be happening, it just can't, it can't-
Scott broke free of his panicking thoughts as he finally caught sight of a limp shape sinking mere meters from him, and with a mad flailing of limbs, he darted towards it and latched on with a grip of death.
Scott clutched Alexsei to him desperately and, fighting desperately against the buffeting of waves, slowly made his way to the surface.

He didn't know how he did it, but driven by the sort of life-ending worry consuming him at that moment, he was capable of anything. His entire world had gone crashing down in that ocean, and all he could think about was how poor Alexsei must be suffering. It made him feel a hatred unlike anything he had experienced before, and he wasn't even sure where to direct it...
Luckily, despite his pure hysteria, Scott's sense had not left him, and the moment he broke surface, he sent out his Lapras, fumbling clumsily with the Pokeball in his numb, wet fingers.
"Lapras!" He called desperately as his surprised Pokemon struggled to get her bearings on the ferocious waves, "Lapras, take him!" Scott yelled, his voice going high with hysteria as he shoved Alexsei toward Lapras with an almighty shove. The Pokemon helped Scott to lift Alexsei onto her shell, but in his sheer relief, Scott himself was knocked back and found himself submerged again for a minute before he too crawled onto his Pokemon's shell.
"Lapras, Surf!" Scott called, and the Pokemon obeyed, struggling against the unfathomable power of the waves. She squealed helplessly as they buffeted her about, knocking her off her track, and with a gasp of horror Scott saw that they were heading straight for the ship, which was gradually tipping over and starting to fall towards them.
With a gasp of tearful apology, Scott clutched Alexsei close to his chest, and with a cracked voice ordered, "Lapras, dive! Go with the current."
As the Pokemon dived under, Scott grabbed a hold of her shell with one hand, clinging to Alexsei with the other. Lapras darted like a bullet through the water, and followed the current under the ship and out the other side to safety. As soon as they were out of the danger zone, Scott signalled Lapras to surface, and the second she did, Scott dropped Alexsei down onto her shell and started CPR, not missing a beat even with the rough waves attacking from every angle.
He pumped Alexsei's chest sharply with his hands, then bent down to breathe as much air as he could into the boy's lungs. He repeated this process, all the while sobbing freely, and pleading with Alexsei to wake up.
Every few seconds, waves would crash over them, soaking them all over again, and even Lapras struggled to stay afloat.
Scott knew what he had to do.
Crying freely now, he sent out his Charizard, and ordered sharply, "Take him somewhere safe." Charizard glared at him, and Scott snapped furiously, "You will LISTEN to me, you ungrateful f*cking lizard!"
The pokemon looked honestly taken aback, but the change in its obedience was instantaneous. It hovered carefully over Lapras's shell, and at Scott's instruction, lifted Alexsei carefully, hugging him tightly to its chest.
It looked to Scott for instruction, and he choked through his tears. "Take him somewhere safe. To land, any land, and just make sure he's okay. Don't you dare let me down, Charizard, I want to see him breathing!"
The Pokemon nodded in understanding, and with one bold flap of its powerful wings, it was rising into the air with its precious cargo held safely in its grasp.

Beside himself with worry, and practically broken from the whole ordeal, Scott just clutched Lapras's neck, and cried pitifully as his loyal Pokemon followed valiantly in the direction Charizard had flown, slowly swimming Scott to safety.
Damn it, Alexsei. God help you if you're not okay, 'cause I'm going to f*cking kill you!

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:07 pm

Alexsei felt subtle warm rays of morning sunlight dance along his handsome features as he lay unconscious in the sand.
The Russian began to stir slowly, his eyes narrowed into thin blue slits as he squinted through the sharp sunlight.
“Where the hell am I...”, he muttered moodily as he sluggishly moved into sitting position,
growling agitatedly and clapping a hand over his forehead and right eye as his head began to throb with pain.
He felt f*cking awful, it was as though a truck had been rammed into him and then as some sick side thought, the driver had decided to leave him for dead on some God-forsaken beach.

This beach...wait this isn't right, No, he wasn't supposed to be here
Alexsei's brilliant eyes cleared with sudden realization as he scrambled up onto his feet, turning around in panic as he took in his strange new surroundings with sharp cold eyes. The gentle lapping of the ocean waves and the rustling noise of the tropical trees seemed to engulf him and in response to his humid environment he allowed a repulsed snarl to pull onto his lips.

How had he ended up on a beach, the last thing could remember was... sinking?...Yes, that was right, he could remember falling over board into the ocean.He was drowning. The very memory of it send shivers down his spine and he had to breath in deeply in order to keep himself calm.
The Russian gazed out over the calm water horizon, he could feel his heart rise into his throat as his memories of the previous night's horrific storm began to return to him.
He could almost hear the screams of the panicking people that had been around him, the feeling of claustrophobia seemed to linger on inside him and suddenly he felt his knees give in beneath him as his thoughts darted to his precious Scott.

“Oh God No...”, he stammered fearfully as his eyes widened in pure horror.
The ship had been evacuated for a reason, the captain hadn't expected it to withstand the storm...what if Scott had still been on board.
Alexsei clutched handfuls of his blue hair stressfully as he the thought of his boyfriend getting dragged down to the bottom of the cold dark ocean carved deeply into his already unstable brain.
He could see it as though it were happening right before him, Scott's pale lifeless form sinking down into darkness, cold, alone and lost for eternity. Alexsei would never be able to see him again, never be able to feel his warmth or hear his voice.
“No, this isn't happening!...it didn't happen!!,”, he shouted in clear hysteria as his eyes began to gloss over with tears.
He was distraught beyond logic and trembled violently as he stumbled back onto his feet before sprinting thoughtlessly towards the lapping sea.
He probably would have thrown himself in after Scott like a mad-man if it hadn't been for Charizard, who at that very moment had decided to land before Alexsei, blocking his path way authoritatively.
The Russian glared dangerously at the massive dragon pokemon, he held no fear in his eyes, only dark loss that threatened to throw him into madness, “Get the F*ck out of my way!”, he shouted hatefully as he tried to bolt pass the dragon pokemon.

Charizard clearly wasn't going to take any more orders from anybody and spitefully flung Alexsei back onto the sand.
The Russian caught himself with surprising grace and was about to charge back towards Charizard when suddenly something out of the corner of his eye caught his attention and made him stop dead in his tracks.
He felt a tear trickled uncertainly down his cold cheek as he slowly made his way towards the limp form of a person half buried in the sand.
For a moment Alexsei had thought it was Scott, but as he neared the body he was appalled to find Owen's glazed eyes staring lifelessly up at him.
The Russian jumped back in terror, fumbling over his feet as he fell backwards into the sand.
Bile rose up in his throat almost instantaneously and he bent away to heave out the contents of his stomach onto the sand.
He breathed heavily in shock and was beside himself with fear and distress. Scott could have ended up just like Owen.
The thug's corpse hadn't survived all that well through the stormy weather and lay torn open in places where birds and parasites had begun to eat away at the flesh.

Alexsei felt a little of his sanity return to him as a few more tears trickled down his cheeks. “What if Scott had ended up like Owen?...No, surely that wasn't the case.” he murmured factually as he tried to calm himself, his sharp eyes darting towards Scott's Charizard, “Why are you here?...where is your master?”, he growled authoritatively before slowly getting back onto his feet and approaching the dragon with fierceness. His temper was beginning to flair threatening as Charizard glared back stubbornly and unresponsive.

Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:03 pm

For hours Scott was lost at sea, freezing and terrified, and distraught with worry for Alexsei. The boy had been in poor shape last Scott had seen him, and he couldn't help but wonder if his Charizard would keep following the orders to look after Alexsei if he wasn't there.
Lapras, for her part, was following his orders perfectly. It was just as well, too, because by the time they finally washed up on the beach of the nearest island, Scott barely had the strength (of mind or body) to cling to the Pokemon's shell a moment longer.
He slipped off his Pokemon onto the sand, and lay there for several long moments, embracing the solid ground with trembling relief. When, after a while, Scott failed to move, Lapras began nudging him in concern. At last, he pulled himself together and sat up, rubbing his raw, salty eyes and looking around for Alexsei. He had told Lapras to follow Charizard, so Alexsei should have been right there... But no matter how much Scott looked around, he didn't see a trace of his boyfriend.
Deep within him, panic rose like a tidal wave, but Scott somehow remained calm as he turned to Lapras and asked, "Have you brought me to the right place? Is Charizard here?" Lapras squeaked in response, and judging by her body language, Scott took it as a 'yes'. Unfortunately, he couldn't quite decide if this was good news or not...
"Okay." He murmured, his voice shaking as he determinedly swallowed his tears, "You did a great job, Lapras. Thank you." He rested a hand lovingly on his Pokemon's smooth face for a moment, then returned her to her Pokeball and gazed around the empty beach. Somewhere not too far down the shoreline, birds were picking at some dead thing, but Scott was too afraid to approach and see what it was. Panic was rapidly engulfing him, crashing over him in waves, and no matter how hard he tried to stay calm, he knew that he was about to break.
"Alexsei!" He shouted suddenly, his voice ringing out over the island, scaring up a flock of Pidgey from within the tropical forest spreading out from the coastline. The silence in the air mocked him, and after a moment of tearful gasping, Scott shouted again, "Charizard?!"
There was no response, and once again boiling panic consumed Scott.
Where was Alexsei? Was he okay? Was he d-
The moment the thought occurred to him, Scott shook his head so rapidly that it gave him a migraine, and he was forced to sit down in the sand for a minute. There was no way that Alexsei could be dead. That could just never happen, because if Alexsei died, he knew damn well that he would be unable to go on. He would probably pine away within a week.
After all, he was already a complete wreck just then, after only hours of worry.
I'll find them. Scott told himself firmly, and with grim determination, he set off down the beach.
He was scared all alone, and worried out of his mind, but he knew that he had to be strong... If he didn't pull himself together, he would never find Alexsei, and even if he did, he wouldn't be able to face him.
Is he even awake yet? Is he hurt? Is he-
In a heartbeat, Scott started to run. He dashed blindly into the trees, hoping that by some miracle Alexsei might just appear before him, but he had no such luck. The whole island seemed... Deserted.

After a few hours of searching, Scott's exhaustion caught up with him, and he suddenly found that his legs just couldn't support him any longer. They buckled beneath him, and sent him sprawling to the ground.
"No..." He muttered, struggling desperately to push himself up on shaking arms. "Where's Alexsei? I have to find..."
Suddenly, he stopped talking to himself, trailing off as he heard a rustilng sound in a bush just before him.
He looked up, and finally managed to ease himself into an uncomfortable sitting position, just as a strange-looking Rattata emerged from the bush. At first Scott smiled, pleased to see another lifeform, but a second glance at the Pokemon wiped the smile off his face. It did not look well. The poor thing had its head twisted sideways, and was tripping and staggering forward in a dizzied, painful fashion. It foamed at the mouth, and its eyes were wide with what could have been pain or madness. Scott stared at it with wide, frightened eyes. This Pokemon was sick.
"Hey Rattata." Scott crooned gently, reaching out a hand toward the Pokemon, "Are you feeling okay?"
It uttered a sickly cry, and launched a clumsy hyper-fang attack as Scott, but it missed. Startled, he drew his hand back, and quickly promised, "It's okay, Rattata. I'm your friend. I'm here to help you."
He reached out again, and this time the Pokemon's bite attack was too quick for him. Rattata's sharp teeth sank savagely into his forearm, and Scott uttered a loud yelp of pained surprise. "Get off!" He squealed, shaking his arm wildly, and feeling his terror rapidly grow when the Pokemon refused to release him. "Let go, damn it!"
Finally he shook Rattata free, but the moment it hit the ground it lunged clumsily at him again, and before Scott could even think, he had clambered to his feet and started running clumsily away. For a second the sick Pokemon tried to follow, but then it gave up, and soon vanished from Scott's sight as he raced on through the forest, cradling his bleeding arm, eyes wide in fright. Rattata's bite attack was cruel, and Scott's right forearm was pierced deeply on both sides, and bleeding freely down his wrist to drip from his fingertips as he ran. He would have been crying, but what few tears he still had left in him, shock had pushed far away.

He was so helpless, so alone, so lost without Alexsei! He was so beside himself with worry that he was literally terrified.
Just as Scott began to fear that the last of his faith might run out, he heard the distant but unmistakeable sound of his Charizard's argumentative roar, and with a gasp of hope, he began sprinting clumsily in that direction, tripping and falling on every other stride as his exhausted legs continued to let him down.
"Alexsei!" He called desperately, hoping that somehow he could summon his boyfriend out of pure will. God, Alexsei, please be there...

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:00 am

Alexsei was still in in a state of complete and utter distress and had to bite down hard on his bottom lip to stop himself from cursing angrily as Scott's uncooperative Charizard.
It was with much difficulty that he had managed to reason out that Scott was still possibly alive. There had been life-boats aboard the ship and he wasn't even sure if the cruise liner had indeed sunk or not. He had instinctively assumed the worst at first, but with sudden appearance of Scott's Charizard he felt a mild sense of reason return to him.
There was simply too much going through his mind, he couldn’t just to jump to conclusions without evidence, it wasn't the way he operated.
He breathed in deeply, clutching his head stressfully before nodding with fierce determination. He wanted to believe that his boyfriend was all right and that’s what he would go with until fate threatened to prove him otherwise. The Russian had had enough of crying, it was too painful and his eyes felt scratched and sore enough from the sand and salt-water . The only thought that seemed to drive him back into sanity was the thought of finding Scott. He would find his precious boy even if it took him a hundred years, he would never stop looking.

He gazed up at Scott's Charizard authoritatively, he needed to think like a gym-leader again and handle the Pokemon like the trained professional he was.
“Take me to Scott”, he stated simply as the massive dragon roared out stubbornly in response. Alexsei showed no signs of hesitation or fear, rather he remained absolutely calm until Charizard had finished it's small fit of disobedience.
The Russian needed to be observant with Charizard, he needed to make it understand what he wanted it to do.
Once the Pokemon had calmed down a bit he began to speak again in a strong, but calm tone, “Take me to Scott Charizard” he repeated as the the dragon met his gaze with challenge.
Alexsei narrowed his eyes seriously, not backing down from Charizard's stare.
“I'm not your master, I won't take your disobedience like Scott does”, Alexsei added firmly before taking a step forward.
Charizard seemed to go quiet for a moment before growling in annoyance and flapping it's wings with force as it took to the air.
Alexsei felt a smirk of satisfaction pull onto his lips. He wasted no time as he released his Arcanine from it's pokeball, mounting it skilfully before darting after Charizard as it led the way.
I'll find you Scott, just wait for me...

After about twenty minutes of riding, Alexsei pulled Reaper to a sudden halt.
“Dammit!...I can't see him” he growled angrily as he tried to gaze through the leafy forest canopy that had blocked out the sky. He had lost sight of Charizard thanks to all the trees.
The Russian sighed deeply, his fear for Scott hadn't left him in the slightest. He climbed down from Reaper's furred back with grace as turned to inspect the forest area he had entered. It was thick with ferns and tropical fruit bearing trees.
For a moment he thought he could hear something call him and instantly he felt his heart-beat quicken. “Scott!”, he yelled out in response before breaking into a sprint through the forest. He wasn't even sure if the sound he was chasing after was Scott, but he didn't hesitate to find out as he clawed his way through the forest with Reaper close behind him.

As he neared the sound, his brilliant eyes widened with mixed feelings of shock, surprise and unbearable relief. He could see Scott stumbling through the foliage and called out to him desperately, “Scott!!”
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:38 am

As Scott stumbled desperately forward, his legs barely able to support his weight, he heard an answering shout, and relief crashed powerfully over him as he heard the sound of familiar footsteps rushing toward him. He didn't even have to look to know who it was.
"Alexsei!" He exclaimed, his voice cracking pathetically, "Oh thank god, thank god, thank GOD!" ((You're welcome, Scott. Wink )) he sobbed helplessly as he rushed forward on adrenaline alone.
Scott ran straight into Alexsei's arms, collapsing into his embrace and throwing his arms around him to hold himself up as his trembling legs buckled beneath him.
"Alexsei," He gasped between heart-wrenching sobs, "Thank God you're okay! I was so worried... So worried..." He clung to his boyfriend so tightly that he might as well have used 'Bind' attack, and buried his dirty, tear-streaked face into Alexsei's warm chest. He could hear his boyfriend's heart, and feel it beating against his cheek, and he just cried harder and harder with the sheer relief of finding the boy alive.
"I was SO WORRIED!" He burst out suddenly as the remnants of the pain he had gone through worrying for Alexsei struck him again, "Goddammit, Alexsei," He sobbed, "I told you not to get lost! I told you!" He squeezed him tighter, his exhausted body aching in every muscle with the sobs that wracked him, "Damn you..."
He sniffed, and clung fast to Alexsei until his shattered nerves finally began to calm, and the flow of his tears was stemmed a little. Swallowing and hiccuping, Scott finally released Alexsei, and balanced precariously on his trembling legs as he asked, "Are you okay? When I sent you off with Charizard, you looked-"
He broke off when his legs suddenly gave way, and he collapsed against the nearest tree, shaking like a leaf as he leaned against it for support.
All those hours clinging to Lapras in the raging sea had strained his muscles horribly, and with all his running around on top of that, he was in a truly sorry state. His clothes were stiff from dried salt, and he was covered in dirt from the number of times he had fallen over. As if that wasn't bad enough, he was speckled all over with drops of blood from his bitten arm - which he seemed to have forgotten about - and covered in a million little cuts and scrapes from falling over. He looked as if he'd been shipwrecked on the island for a few years as opposed to a few hours.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:35 pm

"Alexsei, Thank God you're okay! I was so worried... So worried..., Scott managed to gasp through his painful sobbing as Alexsei rushed towards his boyfriend, enveloping Scott's trembling body protectively with his strong arms.
Scott clung to his chest firmly burying his handsome, dirt-stain face into the Russian's sea ripped shirt.
He could feel his boyfriend's hot tears soak into his ragged shirt and it was both a distressing yet comforting sensation. It did hurt him to see Scott in such a hysterical state, yet the warmth of the tears reminded him that his boyfriend was here now, safely tucked in his embrace... safe from all the dangers of world that seemed to endlessly hound them around them.

Alexsei ran his fingers gently through the brunette's hair before slowly lifting Scott's chin so that he could gaze down into that beautiful face he had feared he'd never be able to see again.
He had to breath in deeply to calm himself as his deep blue eyes threatened to glaze over with tears of seer relief. He knew that he wouldn't cry, he his pride wouldn't allow for that to happen.

The Russian felt Scott's grip tighten painfully around him.
"I was SO WORRIED!", Scott choked as tears continued to roll down his cheeks.
“Goddammit, Alexsei...I told you not to get lost! I told you!...Damn you”.
The Russian felt a lump rise in his throat, he was at a loss for words. He understood Scott's feelings incomprehensibly well, he had after all been filled with them since they had been separated... They were the emotions of sickening fear, loss and grief.

The Russian allowed his eyes to take in Scott's physical state. His boyfriend was in rough shape, both mentally and physically and this in turn unnerved Alexsei deeply. He caught sight of the trickling blood that leaked down Scott's arm, his eyes widening anxiously in response as he eyed bite-like wound. It looked very painful and just as the Russian was about to demand an explanation, Scott's released him.
He gazed at his boyfriend with concern as Scott's selfless eyes flickered thoughtfully, "Are you okay? When I sent you off with Charizard, you looked-"
Scott broke off as he seemed to sway for a moment before loosing his footing and collapsing against a nearby tree.
“Scott?!”, Alexsei stammered fearfully. He felt his heart-beat quickened as he darted to his boyfriend's side loyally slinging an arm supportively around his waist as he tried to help Scott up.
“That’s enough...you shouldn't say anymore”, Alexsei added firmly before whistling for his arcanine. The Pokemon flicked it's ears attentively as it heard it's master's call and padded loyally towards Alexsei and Scott.
The Russian gazed down at Scott with clear worry. The boy was in terrible shape and even though Alexsei hated the very idea of it, he knew very well that Scott needed to get to a hospital.
The Russian stroked Scott's cheek gently, his worry had clearly begun to flair into stress and agitation, “Your in bad shape, yet you still dare to ask after me...That's not right Scott”, Alexsei bit his lip in frustration, “God, I'm fine, don't worry about me so much...we need to get you sorted out first”, he added sternly as he began to led Scott towards Reaper, helping the boy onto the soft warm furred back of his Pokemon.
“Rest for now, I'm taking you to the nearest town”, he added in a strong tone before pressing his cheek to Scott's in complete loving devotion.
The Russian slowly pulled away then mounted his Pokemon confidently. With Scott sitting safely in front of him, he kicked Reaper off into a sprint as they raced through the forest.
According to Alexsei's Poke'dex the closest town was a mountain village a few Kilometres away. He was determined to reach it for Scott's sake.

Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:03 pm

As soon as Scott collapsed, Alexsei was right there at his side to support him, and he found himself smiling at last, letting relief finally overtake his panic to slip to the forefront of his emotions. At last, his tears ceased to fall.
“That’s enough... You shouldn't say any more.” Alexsei instructed firmly, and Scott looked up at him with indignation. "Why not?" He demanded cheekily, but Alexsei was having none of it, and Scott just watched silently as Alexsei called Reaper over.
"Alexsei," He began objecting to the fuss, turning to look at his boyfriend - only to find Alexsei's hand resting tenderly on his cheek. Scott blinked in surprise, slightly confused by all the attention he was getting, but pleased nevertheless.
“You're in bad shape, yet you still dare to ask after me... That's not right Scott.” Alexsei scolded, and Scott shrank away slightly at the frustration in his voice. "I'm not-" He started, but then Alexsei went on, “God, I'm fine, don't worry about me so much... We need to get you sorted out first.”
"Hey," He objected, shooting Alexsei a loving glare, "Of the two of us, you're the one who nearly drowned! I just got a little roughed up, is all, so it's my turn to worry." He flashed a goofy grin as Alexsei helped him onto Reaper's back, and added jokingly, "Stop stealing my thunder."
Scott smiled, and leaned down to touch his cheek to Alexsei's when the other boy murmured, “Rest for now, I'm taking you to the nearest town.”
He was about to object again, but before he knew it, Alexsei had leaped onto Reaper's back, and sent the Arcanine sprinting through the trees.
Scott nearly lost his balance with the sudden movement, but Alexsei's presence behind him steadied him, and he shot his boyfriend a scolding look over his shoulder.
"Alexsei," He said firmly, trying to object again, "I'm fine, you know." He glanced at his arm, and added, "It's only a little bite. It just looks bad 'cause it bled a lot when I was running around like a headless chicken looking for you." He flashed a sheepish grin, and leaned back to nuzzle Alexsei's jaw affectionately, "Seriously, relax, there's no hurry. I just need to clean myself up, is all." He pecked Alexsei's chin sweetly, and added, "I'm more worried about you, silly. You were unconscious last I saw you..."
Scott trailed off, and after swallowing nervously, he went quiet for a while. The moment that he'd had to watch Charizard fly off with his Alexsei - unconscious and possibly dying - had been without a doubt the hardest of his life. Even with Alexsei so close to him, he still felt cold just thinking about it. He shivered, and murmured in a small voice, "You are okay... Right?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:07 am

"Seriously, relax, there's no hurry. I just need to clean myself up, is all.", Scott smiled reassuringly before leaning back and tagging Alexsei's cheek with a quick kiss.
"I'm more worried about you, silly. You were unconscious last I saw you...", Scott's smiling expression seemed to go sullen at those words and Alexsei watched with concern as his boyfriend's skin became littered with tiny goosebumps as he shivered.
The Russian furrowed his eyebrows anxiously at this geasture, “What's wrong?”, he asked firmly, suddenly thinking over Scott's weakened state. He was getting increasingly more concerned as a small silence lingered between them.
Scott didn't seemed to hear his question, the boy was lost for moment in his thoughts and when he finally did respond, his voice was filled with selfless concern over Alexsei.
"You are okay... Right?"

The Russian's expression seemed to harden for a moment as he pulled Reaper to a slow walking pace. He had to fight with his frustration, but soon managed to keep his cool as he met Scott with a clearly annoyed expression, “I told you that I'm fine...besides it'll take more than a little water to kill me”, he added cockily before rolling his eyes in disbelief.
Really Scott, Your the one who's bleeding, show a little more concern about your self dammit!
The Russian held an insistent fatherly expression upon his features as he continued to speak, “You however are not fine...”, he paused for moment as his eyes caught sight of the wound on Scott's arm, it wasn't a large wound, but Alexsei could tell that was deep.“I can see that your tired, that bite on your arm will get infected if we don't clean it soon”, he justified as he pressed Reaper on through the tropical forest.

Alexsei was clearly determined to find the mountain town his Pokedex had mentioned, yet as they walked on through the tree and shrubs they found nothing.
After an hour or so he pulled Reaper to a simply stop as they neared a small freshwater-stream.
“Still nothing, Dammit! this stupid Pokedex better not be broken...”, he murmured agitatedly before dismounting Reaper and gently helping Scott down to the ground.

Alexsei took a moment to inspect the area. It looked safe enough from his perspective, however he couldn’t shrug off the strange fact that he hadn't seen or even heard any pokemon at all through out their walk. The journey had been deadly silent. Surely Pokemon would have thrived on such a lush and practically uninhabitable island.
Alexsei shook his head to clear his thoughts, he was being far too paranoid for his own good. His body was still very weak and bruised from the whole storm incident, he was probably just imagining things.
“Lets rest here for now”, He added calmly as he ruffled Scott's hair teasingly.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:36 am

When Alexsei insisted again that he was okay, Scott finally decided to believe him, and leaned back into his boyfriend's chest with a relieved sigh, relaxed at last. He was exhausted, that he couldn't deny, and he wouldn't object to just relaxing for a while now that he was sure that Alexsei was alright.
“You however are not fine...” Alexsei scolded, and Scott just yawned in response, “I can see that you're tired, that bite on your arm will get infected if we don't clean it soon.”
They rode around on Reaper for a while, searching for... Something, and Scott actually dozed off slightly, trusting Alexsei to look after him and keep him from slipping off Reaper's furry back.
Eventually they reached a small stream, and Scott was jerked awake as he felt Alexsei dismount behind him.
Shaking his head to clear his thoughts, he let his boyfriend help him off the Pokemon, and leaned against him for a moment as dizziness washed over him.
“Let's rest here for now.” Alexsei suggested, and Scott mumbled his agreement, smiling to himself and blushing slightly when Alexsei ruffled his hair.
"Sounds good." He answered, yawning, "I could use a rest after all..." He gestured vaguely, flicking his hand in a rather gay fashion, "All that." He concluded, then promptly sat down on Alexsei's feet. "It's cold here..." He complained, shivering slightly, despite the obviously high temperature. He was actually feeling a little ill, come to think of it, but he didn't want to worry Alexsei by mentioning that. He was probably just tired, anyway.
"Help me up." He commanded, looking up at Alexsei with a cheeky grin from his spot on his feet, "I need to clean myself up before I turn into a Muk."

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:57 pm

i]"Sounds good, I could use a rest after all...all that "[/i], Scott concluded as he yawned out the last of his words before slumping down sleepily on Alexsei's feet.
The Russian raised an eyebrow in question before shaking his head in good-humor and mischievously shifting a foot out from beneath Scott.
“Hey I can't have you sleeping on my foot now”, he smirked with a devilish grin as he casually folded his arms across his chest and leaned backwards against a tree.
Scott sat down on the grass beneath him and it was with slight surprise that Alexsei saw the boy shiver for a moment. The Russian began to eye him with a suspicious look of concern, “Is something wrong?”, he asked curiously.
A tiny swarm of goosbumps seemed to come over Scott's skin, "It's cold here...", he murmured in a suddenly un-energetic tone.
Alexsei stared as Scott with a look that said 'You can't be serious can you?'.
The Russian found the forest to be extremely humid thanks to it's Mediterranean location. Even the air around them seemed to almost hang in hot, damp patches.
Of course to any normal person the heat would not be unbearable, but to Alexsei; who loved the unbearable cold, it simply fell under his list long list of dearly hated things.
“Are you sure that this god-awful heat isn't just getting to your brain”, he asked jokingly in that cool collected tone he so often used. ((Gosh that's not nice Alexsei, I'm not awful...just evil Very Happy ))
Scott seemed to stare up at him with a cheeky grin painted across his lovely mouth."Help me up.", he commanded teasingly and obediently Alexsei offered his hand out to his boyfriend in response, pulling his lover up onto his feet and dusting the boy off with a rough pat on the back and shoulders. "I need to clean myself up before I turn into a Muk.", Scott stated with a pleased grin as Alexsei turned to glare apprehensively at the stream nearby. The Russian had no intention of getting near or entering any water for long time, well not after almost drowning on any case.
“You go on ahead, I think I'll tend to Reaper quickly, then maybe catch some shut eye afterwards”, he added with a simple blink of his eyes before slowly heading over to where his massive arcanine was standing and inspecting the dog for any injures or cuts beneath his paws and along his legs.
After a good few minutes of inspection Alexsei gave a satisfied nod before speaking, “Thanks for the hard work Reaper...Return!”, he commanded as the Pokemon disintegrated into flash of light, returning to the safety of it's pokeball.

Alexsei could felt stiff pains shoot through his legs as exhaustion began to get the better of him. He turned his attention to a shady spot beneath a friendly looking tree that Scott had perched himself beneath. The Russian felt a subtle smile play upon his lips as he padded over to where his now clean-looking boyfriend was sitting. “You look better, less muk-like and more like an Eevee” he taunted in his aloof manner before sitting down beside Scott and tossing his fur-lined jacket over his boyfriend's shoulders.
“Think that will keep you warm?”, he asked with slight concern as moved a strand of hair away from Scott's handsome face, tucking loosely behind the boy's ear.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:21 pm

“You go on ahead, I think I'll tend to Reaper quickly, then maybe catch some shut eye afterwards.” Alexsei said, and Scott pouted cutely in response. "Fine then." He retorted sulkily, "I'll just go strip down all by myself. Have fun not enjoying the show." ((Scott, you whore. XD )) Scott flashed a teasing wink and tweaked Alexsei's chin playfully, then hobbled tiredly over to the stream, and peeled off his salt-stiff clothes until he was left wearing nothing but his boxers.
After washing all the dirt, grime and blood from his skin, and rinsing the salt from his clothes, Scott climbed out of the stream again, and tossed his soaking clothes unconcernedly onto a rock to dry.
Apparently he was either too exhausted or too comfortable around Alexsei to feel shy about his lack of clothing, because he didn't seem to give a Rattata's ass about it. ((Had to be done, okay? Razz ))
Yawning widely, Scott stumbled over to a nearby tree and slid down to perch at its base, shivering desperately in the harsh sunlight.
After a while a shadow fell over him, and Scott squinted up to see Alexsei looking down on him.
“You look better," He commented, "Less muk-like and more like an Eevee.”
Scott just stuck out his tongue in response, then smiled as Alexsei sat down beside him, and tossed his jacket over his shoulders.
Delighting in the warmth, Scott quickly slipped his arms into the furry sleeves and hugged himself peacefully, uttering a contented little squeak as he curled up into the warmth of the jacket, and breathed in the beloved Alexsei-ish scent of it.
He didn't intend to give it back any time soon.
“Think that will keep you warm?” Alexsei asked, and Scott just beamed as his boyfriend brushed a strand of hair out of his face.
"I don't know," He challenged, pulling the jacket closer around him and grinning deviously, "I think I just might need a hug as well."
Yeah, he was pushing it, but he was okay with that. He had come to realize that Alexsei could not resist his overpowering cuteness, and he intended to use that power to his advantage.
Scott shivered again despite the jacket as a trickle of cold sweat moved down his spine. He was feeling horribly feverish, but he was sure it would soon pass, so he didn't bother to comment on it. It was probably just exhaustion-induced anyway. After all, it had been a very rough day...
"You know," Scott mused absentmindedly, suddenly keen to distract himself with pointless smalltalk, "If I were an Eevee, I think I'd evolve into Jolteon." He nodded decisively, then added, "I bet you'd be Flareon. Y'know, 'cause you're so hot."
He winked at Alexsei, shooting him a devilish smirk, and reached over to tug impishly on a strand of his hair.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:36 pm

"I don't know...I think I just might need a hug as well "
Alexsei rolled his eyes at those words before grabbing Scott in a neck hold and affectionately noogying his boyfriend's head. “You really are getting way too spoiled”, he scolded deviously before releasing Scott and shoving the boy aside playfully.
The Russian seemed to smirk for a moment before sighing in slight exhaustion as he folded his arms across his chest, slumping back against the base of the tree casually. He could feel his eyes slowly close and his body begin to relax. It certainly was good to be back on firm land and despite almost drowning was Alexsei was almost glad to have fallen off that ship, at least he wouldn't have to deal with the constant feeling of being sea-sick all the time. Spending time with Scott like this was just what he needed after all that had happened last night.

"You know,", Scott mused momentarily,"If I were an Eevee, I think I'd evolve into Jolteon.". Alexsei opened an eye attentively as he turned to his side, propping himself up on his elbow as he thought over his boyfriend's words with interest.
“You certainly are an odd one”, he murmured with amusement as his open eye traced over Scott's barely dressed body inquisitively.
“I bet you'd be Flareon. Y'know, 'cause you're so hot.", Scott added with a surprisingly flirty smirk as he tugged impishly at a strand of Alexsei's hair.
The Russian shook his head in mild disbelief ”Oh Really?...”, he retorted simply before shifting over to Scott and perching his head down on the boy's legs as he stared up at Scott, ”You’re pretty Goddamn gorgeous yourself...Hell It's electric”. Alexsei narrowed his eyes slyly as he raised a hand to Scott's cheek, running his fingers gently across the boy's jawline and over his soft lips before traveling down to the small love-bite that still stood out against Scott's pale neck.
“For a Jolteon your still pretty difficult to catch”, he stated with feigned aloofness as he traced his fingers around the bruise. He wanted to know more about Scott, he felt as though there were many things he had yet to learn about his precious boy, things that Scott hid in the deep recesses of his heart.
After a while Alexsei felt his eye bcome heavy with sleep and it wasn't long before he had doze off beneath the shade of the tree with his head still comfortably cushioned against Scott's legs.

A few hours later the Russian felt himself slowly stir. The morning had long passed and so had the afternoon from the looks of the current darkening sky.
Alexsei slowly sat up, rubbing his head absently as he gazed about the area curiously, his sharp eyes scanning the forest instinctively.
Not to far away from where he and Scott were sleeping, he caught sight of his boyfriend's Charizard. It had returned much to Alexsei surprise and sat near the stream lapping up water idly.
Alexsei blinked in simple comprehension, before shrugging indifferently.
He would have probably gone back to sleep if it had not been for the a sudden flicker of light that seemed to catch his attention.
The Russian furrowed his brow in question as his eyes sought out more of the strange floating lights. And after a minute or two the Russian felt awe invoked, the forest looked at though it had been littered with falling stars.
Fireflies?...Yes,That's what they are, It's been a while since I've seen this many
Alexsei turned his attention from the dark sky back to Scott as he silently leaned in to kiss the still sleeping boy's lips.
“Scott?”, He whispered, “Hey?...You'll want to see this”, he added simply, his eyes holding some mystery to them.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next