Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inkerz And Polo's Super Ultra Awesome Pokemon RP

2 posters

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Inkerz And Polo's Super Ultra Awesome Pokemon RP - Page 14 Empty Re: Inkerz And Polo's Super Ultra Awesome Pokemon RP

Post  Imperial Ink Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:11 pm

Chuckling heartily at Scott's implication of insanity, Falkner shook his head, “Don't worry Kiddo, We all have moments like that. Glad to see that your back on your rocker though...you had me worried”
Scratching his head thoughtfully as he watched Scott, Falkner smiled warmly, “Well I guess I shouldn't hang around too long. Don't want to be here when Mr. grumpy wakes up”
Gesturing towards Alexsei with a faint trace of fondness, Falkner winked towards Scott, “Take care Mr. Evans...I'm looking forward to seeing you around the family dinner table some day”
Throwing Scott a teasing smirk, Falkner waved a hand casually over his shoulder before politely taking his leave.

Three days passed by rather quickly for Alexsei as he waited patiently for Scott to recover. For the first day and a half he remained at his boyfriend's side as unmoving as a rock. Eventually it was his familiar 'Friend' the local Doctor that had to chase him out, threatening to sedate him unless he went home for a shower and decent meal.
Moody, but undeterred Alexsei remained stubborn in his routine. Continuing to visit Scott at every opportunity possible, even sneaking in late night visits as he crept stealthily past a few bleary eyes nurses.

His boyfriend's physical state seemed to improve with time and care, however Alexsei still felt particular uneasy about how Scott's emotional stability stood.
His boyfriend had been through hell, and despite all his smiling promises and positive thoughts, Alexsei could still see the raw insecurity that festered in Scott's wounded heart.
What Lance had done to Scott; it was simply inhuman, cruel and above all else, humiliating. The damage done to his boyfriend's confidence was drastic and finding his own capabilities of coping frayed, Alexsei fathomed only one old method to keep himself sane.
He would sit alone in simple silence, while picturing himself as some invincible being beating the sh*t out of Lance.

When Scott's release date finally came to, Alexsei sought out a simple plan to rekindle his boyfriend's spirit.
Padding towards his lover's bedroom with a rather curious expression in place, The Russian gave the door a rather brief knock with his knuckles, “Hey? Scott are you here? ”
Opening the door with a small click, Alexsei padded inside the small room, rolling his eyes in mild disbelief as he caught the lazy sight of Gabe and Scott sitting cross-legged in front of the television. Both seemed immersed in some childish-cartoon.
“Didn't think that Disney would be your thing”, he commented with a quirked eyebrow as he caught the two boys attention.
Casually folding his arms over his chest, Alexsei took on a rather bored expression before scolding firmly, “You two should both be training. Especially you Scott, sitting around like this isn't healthy or productive”
Meeting Scott's eyes with a mysterious blue flicker in his own, Alexsei sighed with feigned annoyance, “Guess you leave me no choice really...” Throwing up his arms and shrugging casually, he nodded towards the door, “Come on Scott, I'm dragging you out for some fresh air.”
With a stubborn, but acknowledging nod towards Gabe, Alexsei left the room with Scott at his side.
Wordlessly he strode down a few flights of steps and hallways, eventually venturing outside the dormitories and into the parking lot.
With a sly smirk pulling onto his devilish features, Alexsei made his way towards a gleaming black motorbike that had been parked near to where they stood.
It's polished exhaust and armored engine gleamed in the sunlight with a silvery shine.
It was a Sport bike. A top of the range Suzuki GSX-R Model, build for nothing short of neck breaking speed.
Tracing his fingers fondly over the cold steel, Alexsei turned towards Scott, blue eyes fierce with hidden excitement, “Ready to go?”
Tossing a helmet Scott's way, Alexsei clipped his own in place before mounting the bike with a single agile movement.
“What's wrong? I don't bite”, He teased with a cocky edge in his tone as he started up the engine.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Inkerz And Polo's Super Ultra Awesome Pokemon RP - Page 14 Empty Re: Inkerz And Polo's Super Ultra Awesome Pokemon RP

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:23 pm

Three days since his awakening, Scott was finally released from the hospital, and allowed to return to his room at the Pokemon League. When he got back, he found Gabe waiting for him.
"Scott!" The other boy exclaimed, rushing forward and hugging Scott in greeting, "Man am I glad to see you! You gave me a right fright, you know." Patting Scott's back happily, Gabe smiled and added, "How are you feeling?"
"I'm feeling bloody sick of people asking me how I'm feeling, I'll tell you that." Scott retorted, laughing as he shoved Gabe away. "Seriously though. I want to thank you, Gabe." His friend blinked questioningly at him, and Scott smiled in response.
"If you hadn't talked to Alexsei, I- I don't know what I'd have done. It's thanks to you that things worked out the way the way they did."
"I didn't-"
"No, no. Hear me out, okay? You saved my life." His eyes met Gabe's intently, "I was in a pretty dark place. Hell," He chuckled, "This was probably the worst time of my life... I'm not proud of what I did, so I guess all I'm saying is, well..." Scott rubbed the back of his head awkwardly, and offered a sheepish smile, "I'm glad you were around to clean up my mess, and I-"
"Scott." Gabe cut in, a smirk on his face.
"Gabe, please, I'm trying to talk here. As I was saying-"
"Scott, shut the hell up."
Grinning, Gabe gave Scott a firm pat on the cheek, causing him to pout irritably in response.
"What are friends for, huh? Now stop with all this damn stress, and watch some TV or something." He picked up the TV remote from the table beside his bed, and tossed it to Scott.
"You need to relax, mate. Since you got to the league, you've got yourself so tightly wound that you're like a different person to the one I met a couple of weeks ago. You need to cut yourself some slack. Just stop stressing, goddammit!"
Gabe gave Scott a firm slap on the back, and he smiled shyly in response. Obviously, Gabe's words had reminded him of some harsh truths. Looking down at the remote in his hand, he nodded silently, and switched on the TV.
"Let's watch some stupid, brainless TV, then." He suggested, flashing a grin as he flopped down on his bed. The TV was playing some kiddies' cartoon featuring a Pikachu and a Togepi, but frankly, Scott could think of nothing more inviting at that moment. Smiling to himself, he wrapped his arms around his legs, and rested his chin on his knees as he stared up at the TV, feeling rather cheerful with his beloved scarf wrapped snugly around his neck, and his friend sitting on the bed beside him.
All that was missing was his boyfriend...

As if in cue, there was a knock at the door, and when Scott heard his name, he glanced up curiously. When Alexsei entered, his face lit up, and worry lines on his brow - which seemed to have become semi-permanent residents now - vanished instantly.
“Didn't think that Disney would be your thing.” Alexsei commented, and Scott looked away, blushing. Gabe just pulled a face, then turned his attention back to the show. The Pikachu was singing now, and he seemed almost indecently entertained by it.
“You two should both be training." Alexsei scolded firmly, "Especially you Scott, sitting around like this isn't healthy or productive.”
"S-sorry..." Scott mumbled, studying his toes guiltily. The worry lines had returned to his face, and looking at him, it was obvious to see that - no matter how much he insisted otherwise - he was still far from his usual self. He didn't even register the teasing sparkle in his boyfriend's eyes.
“Guess you leave me no choice really...” Alexsei shrugged airily, "Come on Scott, I'm dragging you out for some fresh air.”
Nodding, Scott scrambled to his feet obediently, hurriedly pulled on some shoes, then left the room at Alexsei's side.
"Where are we going?" He asked curiously, watching his boyfriend's handsome face as they headed down several flights of stairs, and out through the League's main doors.
"Are we training?"
Ignoring his questions mysteriously, Alexsei led Scott a short distance down the road, stopping beside an impressive-looking black motorbike.
“Ready to go?” His boyfriend asked, and Scott automatically caught the helmet that he tossed him. He watched in silent admiration as his boyfriend mounted the bike, then jumped slightly in surprise when he asked, “What's wrong? I don't bite.”
Catching the teasing in Alexsei's voice at last, he felt his lips relax into a smile, and shoved his helmet onto his head as he replied accusingly, "That's a lie, and you know it."
Buckling up his helmet, Scott swung himself onto the bike behind Alexsei, and slipped his arms around his boyfriend's waist.
"Is this yours?" He asked curiously, peering over his boyfriend's shoulder to get a better look at the bike he was seated on. "It's nice... Wait-" Suddenly, Scott's brows creased into a frown, and he poked Alexsei accusingly between the shoulder blades. "You still haven't told me where we're going. If I end up in some dodgy pub again, I swear to God I'll cry."
He narrowed his eyes threateningly at his boyfriend from behind his visor, but even with his suspicion, there was a light in his eyes that hadn't been there before. He was excited to see what Alexsei had in store for him. A little nervous, perhaps, but excited. He couldn't even begin to explain what a relief it was to be out in fresh air again.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:38 am

"That's a lie, and you know it."
Chuckling in amusement, Alexsei shook his head in good humor, “Guess your right about that one”
Feeling his boyfriend's arms slipped securely around his waist, he started up the Suzuki's engine with a simple flick of his wrist. The engine to roared to life in response and Alexsei felt an excited smirk pull onto his lips.
It's been too long old friend...Falkner's taking good care of you
The bike settled into a steady purr beneath him, like a beast obedient to it's master.
Hearing Scott's voice question behind him, Alexsei angled his head slightly to gaze over his shoulder.
“Did you say something Love?”
"Is this yours?"
“This one's Falkner's. Mine's a whole lot better”, he explained. His voice held a cocky edge to it and mutely he turned his head back toward the road that lay waiting in anticipation before him.
"It's nice... , Scott added appreciatively, before slacken his grip and poking Alexsei accusingly between the shoulder blades,”Wait-...You still haven't told me where we're going."
“You'll have to wait and see”, The Russian murmured simply, not daring to give Scott any hints till they arrived.
“If I end up in some dodgy pub again, I swear to God I'll cry.", Scott warned him.
Alexsei could already picture his boyfriend's eyes narrowing with threatening suspicion. Smirking at the rather endearing mental image, he rolling his eyes before muttering teasingly, “Yes Scott, I'm taking you to play poker in the dodgiest place I can find.”
Sighing airily at his boyfriend's suspicions, Alexsei shook his head, “Relax, you know you can trust me...Now hold on tight, I've enough of hospitals ”
With Scott securely latched around his waist, Alexsei revved up the engine of the bike. It bellowed out with power and hearing the wheels screech beneath the tar, Alexsei laughed mockingly before taking it to the road with speed.
Narrowing his eyes on the road before him, he rocketed down the streets at a steady speed, careful and ever watchful of his surroundings.
It took them a good few minutes to travel to their destination and as Alexsei picked up the kilometers, he changed root, heading out of the city and along the mountain pass. With the open roads surrounding them, the Russian wasted no time to press on the speed, weaving skillfully around the near cliff edge roads.

Four Possible speeding tickets later, they arrived at their destination. A simple grassy park situated near the edge of the forest, overlooking the city.
In the distance Alexsei could make out the Stadium. It jutted out like a nightly dish among the buildings and held an small orange flicker where the flame of Moltres burned.
Parking the bike in one of the open bays, Alexsei knocked the kick-stand into place, balancing the machine securely in place.
Nodding towards Scott, he waited for his boyfriend to dismount first. Once was Scott off, he mimicked the action, swinging his leg over the side and finally freeing the bike from his control.
“That was fun. How are you holding up?”, he asked curiously as he began to pick at the clip that held his helmet in place.
Removing the head-gear casually, Alexsei shook his head. Flicking his rebellious cobalt hair back into place as the helmet ruffled it. The biker look suited his aloof nature exceptionally well and removing his leather Jacket, he allowed his abs to rippled beneath the black fitted t-shirt that clung snugly to his body.
Tossing his gear carelessly on an empty park bench, Alexsei then padding over to where Scott stood.
A Devilish look played upon his features as he watched Scott. Flicked a finger towards his boyfriend's forehead, he purred “Stop spacing out already, and smile a little...it's time to play”
Taking Scott's hand firmly in his own, the Russian broke into a small jog.
Leading his boyfriend through the grassy field and towards a faded jungle gym, devoid of any children.
Not many people came to this park thanks to it's city border distance and in turn Alexsei had always seen it as some kind of secret sanctuary. He had often driven up the mountain roads out of need for solitude, later finding himself usually perched in one of the park swings.
The natural scenery relaxed him and he knew that Scott needed to relax too. Perhaps getting away from the city altogether would prove the best solution to mending his boyfriend's wounded soul.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:33 am

“Yes Scott," Alexsei replied sarcastically, "I'm taking you to play poker in the dodgiest place I can find.”
Scott stuck out his tongue, silently mimicking Alexsei's words in a mocking fashion.
"You're mean." He informed his boyfriend teasingly, but Alexsei didn't seem to care.
“Relax, He said, "You know you can trust me... Now hold on tight, I've had enough of hospitals.”
Scott didn't need to be told twice. Fastening his arms more securely around Alexsei's waist, he snuggled closer to his boyfriend's back, and held on tightly as the bike shot off with an almighty roar of the engine. At first he was slightly anxious, but the rush of air around him soon got his heart pumping and, trusting Alexsei to keep him safe, Scott actually began to enjoy himself. He watched the scenery rush by beside the bike, moving so fast that it became a blur, and he found himself grinning in enjoyment for the first time in a while, his cheeks aching from the effort.
Soon enough, they sped out of the city, and the road they followed began climbing and snaking upwards, curling like a ribbon around the mountain. Scott peered over the side of the bike, staring out at the ocean glistening peacefully in the distance. Despite the breakneck speed and the treacherous route, Scott felt himself relax, and by the time they finally reached their destination a few minutes later, he was already feeling considerably better than when they'd left.

They stopped in a parking area outside an empty park, and when Alexsei rested the bike on its kickstand, Scott dismounted, removing his helmet and shaking his head. Leaving his brown hair to fall messily over his face, Scott brushed it back from his eyes, then turned to Alexsei when he asked, “That was fun. How are you holding up?”
"Not bad." Scott grinned, watching as Alexsei removed his own helmet, and fixed his hair.
"I should have guessed that you'd be the biker type." He commented, "That was certainly better than last time..."
Remembering his previous bike ride with Alexsei, Scott shuddered slightly. That time, his boyfriend had been a little too reckless for his liking - but when Alexsei was calm, Scott would always trust him with his life.

Watching his boyfriend remove his jacket, Scott felt an approving smile lift his lips. Alexsei certainly did look damn good beside that bike...
Feeling rather like a lovestruck teenage girl, he blushed and looked away shyly, trying to get a grip on himself before he started fawning over his handsome boyfriend.
While he was studying the ground, Scott felt a sudden flick on his forehead, and looked up in surprise to find Alexsei standing right in front of him, a devilishly handsome smirk on his face. Scott's heart leaped into his throat.
“Stop spacing out already, and smile a little..." His boyfriend scolded gently, "It's time to play.”
As Alexsei took his hand and pulled him forwards, Scott stumbled out of his daze, and quickly tossed his helmet onto the bench beside Alexsei's as his boyfriend pulled him into a jog toward the park.
"Hey!" He objected, a surprised laugh jumping from his lips, "Hey, wait!"
Still feeling rather uncertain, Scott tried to slow to a walk, as though unsure if he was even allowed to have fun, but Alexsei only pulled him forward, and he soon found himself grinning as he ran after his boyfriend, Alexsei's hand still firmly clasped in his.
Feeling the fresh, pine-scented air whip through his hair, Scott felt a rush of adrenaline that left him giddy. Suddenly excited for the first time in weeks, he pulled his hand free from Alexsei's, and gave his boyfriend a rough shove in the shoulder.
Grinning impishly, he winked at Alexsei, then darted away, sprinting at full speed through the long grass. His heart raced with excitement, and Scott threw back his head with a bark of laughter as he took in the beauty of nature that he had so missed for the past few weeks. At last, his stress was ebbing away, and the relief he felt was indescribable.
Skidding to a stop, Scott wheeled around to face his boyfriend, then snatched a pine cone off the ground and lobbed it playfully at him. It missed - aim was hardly his strong point - but Scott didn't seem to care.
"Catch me if you can!" He challenged, eyes shining with childish joy as he bolted again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:10 pm

"Catch me if you can!"
Smirking at the impish attitude Scott had taken on, Alexsei leaned casually against the side of a park bench. Folding his arms across his chest, he raised an eyebrow in teasing question, “Is that a challenge then?”
Feeling a cocky grin pull onto his lips, he easily dodged the pine-cone Scott had sent his way.
Chuckling slightly at his boyfriend's horrible aim, he rolled his eyes in disbelief.
“Your aim's certainly not going to save you...well at least not from me”
Winking slyly towards Scott, Alexsei's eyes flashed a dangerous blue as he broke into a sprint, chasing after his allusive boyfriend.

Leaping through the grassy fields with surprising speed, the two boys played . Shoving each other teasingly and sharing bursts of cheerful laughter as they danced teasingly out of each other's reach.
Their game of choice was tag. Scott proved to be a little bit faster than Alexsei, but the Russian never gave in easily.
Weaving in tactfully between the playground apparatus, he made the best out of his surroundings.
When it finally seemed as though Scott had lost sight of him, Alexsei stepped out from behind the shadow of a tree. Moving in with his silent attack, he whispered flirtatiously into Scott's ear, “Your mine”
Catching Scott by the wrist, he whipping him around into his cool embrace. His strong arms hanging loosely around his boyfriend's waist as he faced him.
With his lover's handsome face only a breath away from his own, Alexsei blinked his intensive-blue eyes challengingly, “The game's over Scott, Where's my prize?”

Narrowing his eyes with curious thought, Alexsei moved in to steal a gentle kiss from his boyfriend's soft lips. Breathing in the apple-cinnamon taste of his lover's breath, Alexsei felt his expression soften slightly with affection.
Running his pale fingertips down the side of Scott's face, he took in the simple bliss of the perfectly romantic moment.
Without thinking he took a small step backwards. Eyes widening slightly with realization, the Russian caught his foot over an uplifted tree-root.
Tripping helplessly, he accidentally toppled over into the cushioning grass with a small thud.
Grunting in surprise, he took a moment to register what had happened. Eying the criminal root that had tripped him, he growled at it with stifled annoyance.
Raising his head an inch to gaze up at Scott, he felt his breath suddenly leave his lungs.
Feeling the heat rise to his cheeks, Alexsei took in Scott's charming appearance with hidden enchantment.
He had dragged the boy down with him out of seer clumsiness, and with his lover sprawled cutely across his chest, Alexsei felt a sudden shyness catch him by surprise.
Resting his head back down against the soft grass, he clutched at a handful of leaves between his anxious palms.
With his fringe laying messily over his eyes, Alexsei smirked devilishly, “Look what you've done now. You've gone and stolen my victory...what are planning to do now that your the winner?”
Shifting his weight onto his elbow, Alexsei brought his face closer to Scott's. His hawk-like features held some mystery to them as he added teasingly, “I hope you know that I want a rematch”
Chuckling softly, he ran his fingertips through Scott's glossy hair, picking out a few strands of loose grass that had settled there since their fall.

Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:56 pm

Having fun for the first time in God knows how long, Scott found himself laughing breathlessly as he staggered to a stop, leaning against a tree as he looked around for Alexsei, panting slightly. Just as he realized that he truly had lost sight of his boyfriend, a voice behind him whispered, “You're mine.”, and Scott jumped, squeaking in surprise as a hand grasped his wrist, whipping him sharply around.
"No!" He whined, trying to squirm away, only to be stopped by a pair of strong arms around his waist. The moment he found himself trapped in Alexsei's embrace, Scott stopped fighting and pulled a face. He knew he couldn't escape Alexsei, and besides, he wasn't sure he wanted to any more.
With his boyfriend's eyes staring so intensely into his own, Scott couldn't even catch his breath, much less look away.
“The game's over Scott, Where's my prize?” Alexsei teased, and Scott's lips quivered longingly as leaned forward to meet his boyfriend's kiss. He closed his eyes, his cheeks straining with a smile as he felt happiness bubble through him. If this was reality, then the past few weeks seemed little more than a forgotten nightmare in comparison. He had woken up at last, and in a flash, the colour had returned to the world, and life was kind again.
He mumbled a blissful nothing as his boyfriend's cool fingers ran over his cheek, eyes still closed, then he blinked in surprise when Alexsei pulled away.

Before he had registered what was happening, Scott found himself falling, and he hit the ground with a grunt, finding himself lying comically over Alexsei's chest. For a moment he just blinked at his boyfriend in a bemused fashion, but when he saw the hint of shyness in that handsome face, Scott felt his lips quirk into a devious smirk. He braced his hands against the ground, but though he lifted himself up, he made no move to release Alexsei, choosing instead to keep his boyfriend pinned to the ground beneath him.
“Look what you've done now." Alexsei scolded breathlessly, clearly overcoming his shyness, "You've gone and stolen my victory... What are planning to do now that your the winner?"
"Oh, I don't know..." Scott retorted airily, "Guess I'll have to think about it..."
Alexsei's fingers brushed through his hair, and Scott's smirk darkened.
“I hope you know that I want a rematch.”
"No, no, no!" Scott objected, lifting himself onto his knees to waggle a finger scolding at Alexsei, "That's not how it works, my friend. You're mine now." He raised an eyebrow, and uttered a devious little cackle as he grabbed Alexsei by the collar, pulling him roughly into a kiss. A hand to his boyfriend's cool chest pinned him down, but Scott held nothing back. He felt alive with love for the man before him, and it warmed him to the very core. He had longed for it so desperately, it was like a deep thirst in him had finally been quenched, and he couldn't get enough.
His hand closed into a fist on Alexsei's chest, clawing gently at the firm muscles as his fingers scrunched up a handful of the Russian's tight shirt.
Scott felt his other arm quiver, and finally his elbow buckled, breaking the kiss as it spilled him over onto his side, his legs still clumsily intertwined with Alexsei's. Instead of trying to sort them out, he grinned, and kicked the Russian's foot playfully.
"You're looking very handsome today." He murmured, winking flirtatiously as he grabbed a lock of his boyfriend's gorgeous hair, and started absentmindedly braiding it with quick fingers. He was getting rather skilled now that he'd had more practice. He knew that it annoyed Alexsei, but that didn't bother him. Frankly, that was half the fun.
"I'm so glad..." Scott murmured, gaze dropping shyly as he released Alexsei's hair, and took an intimate hold of his hand instead. "...That we can finally be together like this. Just us, and no... No stress..." He sighed softly, his wide hazel eyes meeting Alexsei's as he murmured earnestly, "I feel like we've been drifting apart since we arrived here. And-" He swallowed past trembling lips, "It- It's not just because of Lance. I guess I just... I've missed this." He smiled warmly, eyes dancing with their old light at last, "I've missed you."

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:58 am

"No, no, no!", Scott objected as he leaned onto his knees, waggling a finger scolding before Alexsei eyes as he pinned him to the floor.
"That's not how it works, my friend. You're mine now."
A devious expression swamped Scott's boyish features and Alexsei found himself smirking with surprise as his boyfriend's finger's latched firmly around his collar.
“Oh Really?”, He retorted with a cocky edge. “Better explain the rules to me then...so I can that break them”
Scott's hold on his collar tightened and grinning with anticipation, Alexsei met Scott's fierce kiss passionately. Savoring the moment and and playfully fighting against his boyfriend's dominant hold over him.
The love he felt for Scott threatened to spill over and deepening their kiss Alexsei took refuge in his lover's familiar touch. It had been too long since they had truly been alone together and Alexsei could tell that their relationship had taken quite a knock, not only with with the whole Lance incident, but also from the stress of the Pokemon league.

Opening his eyes as Scott's lips pulled away from own his own, Alexsei stared after his boyfriend thoughtfully.
Their legs lay intertwined and feeling Scott's foot kicked knocked teasingly against his own, Alexsei sighed before rolled his eyes.
“Your like a big kid”, He teased, his handsome face feigning annoyance as Scott's irresistible smile beamed down at him.
A flirtatious wink sent a small blush along the Russian's cheeks and grunting irritability, he turned his head aside with hidden shyness
"You're looking very handsome today.", Scott cooed softly as his finger's toyed affectionately with Alexsei's hair, braiding it as he always did.
Narrowing his eyes sulkily at the seer sight of the braid, the Russian glared up at his boyfriend with annoyance.
“I've told you before, that's not for playing with”, he scolded grumpily. His arms folding stubbornly over his chest to prove his point.
Scott didn't appear deterred, but released the braid never the less.
A shy expression then ran along his eyes and mouth and for a moment Alexsei felt anxious that he may have upset his boyfriend with all his teasing.
Murmuring softly Scott wrapped his finger's around Alexsei's hand,"I'm so glad..."
The sudden change in Scott caught the Russian off guard, but sensing the warmth in his lover's features, he said nothing and listened silently as Scott pressed on,"...That we can finally be together like this. Just us, and no... No stress..."
“Yeah...It's kinda nice, isn't it”, Alexsei added thoughtfully as gazed deeply into Scott's soft hazel eyes.
"I feel like we've been drifting apart since we arrived here. And- It- It's not just because of Lance. I guess I just... I've missed this."
Understanding the meaning in Scott's words, Alexsei gently clasped his boyfriend's cheek between cold fingers. Scott's warm smile touched him and seeing the warm light finally return to his boyfriend's eyes, Alexsei twitched his lips into a subtle one of his own.
"I've missed you.", Scott whispered warmly.
Shaking his head, Alexsei purred, “I've missed you more Love”
Siting up from his pinned position, the Russian stole a small kiss from his boyfriend's lips.
“I don't want you worrying anymore...for now it's just the two of us and nothing is going to steal away this moment”
When he released Scott, he smirked deviously, snaking his arms around the boy's waist.
He chuckled breathlessly as he pulled Scott over, causing them both flopped over onto their sides.
Running his fingers along Scott's sides, Alexsei tickled his boyfriend affectionately, dodging flailing arms and hands as they came his way.
When he finally released Scott from the tickling torment, He ruffled his boyfriend's hair teasingly, “There feel a bit better?”
Sitting up and dusting off some of the dirt from his shoulders, he then casually leaning back on his hands.
The Russian traced his eyes over the clouds thoughtfully, “It's been a while since we've flow, hasn't it?”
He seemed momentarily lost in his thoughts and his eyes reflected longing and depth.
A small flock of wild pidgey soared through the air and catching sight of them, Alexsei murmured softly, “I've always loved the feeling of flight, it's like tasting freedom”
Feeling his features narrow for a moment he turned his focus to Scott, “Guess I'll get to meet your dad soon. I hope he's not anything like mine”
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:25 am

“I've missed you more, Love.” Came Alexsei's soft reply, and Scott felt an easy smile dimple his cheeks as he shot challengingly back, "Doubt it."
Alexsei shut him up with a kiss, and Scott pouted sulkily, recognizing his defeat. There was no winning against Alexsei. Not in anything; ever. The thought made his smile stretch wider, and by the time the kiss broke, Scott's lips had sprung into a grin as though attached to springs.
“I don't want you worrying any more..." Alexsei murmured, and Scott nodded obediently, "For now it's just the two of us and nothing is going to steal away this moment.”
"Thank goodness." He grinned, tilting his head cutely to one side when Alexsei pushed him over onto his side. "What are you doing?" He asked, curious at first, when he saw Alexsei smirk, and felt the Russian's fingers move to his sides.
"Alexsei...?" He began to grow suspicious now, "What-"
Before he could finish, Alexsei had started tickling him, and with a shriek of mirth, Scott instantly began thrashing like a beached Gyarados, squeaking incoherent objects which Alexsei stubbornly ignored.
Laughing so hard that it hurt, Scott was reduced to a giggling mess when Alexsei finally did release him, and then he was left to wipe the tears of laughter from his face as the ache of grinning set into his cheeks.
“There." Alexsei said, ruffling Scott's hair, "Feel a bit better?”
"No!" Scott lied indignantly, sticking out his tongue, "You're horrible."

Snuggling delightedly closer to Alexsei, Scott clamped onto his arm like an Aipom, and hugged it affectionately, staring up at his beloved boyfriend with shining eyes, and looking happier than he had in weeks.
Soon enough, Alexsei sat up, and Scott scrambled up clumsily to do the same, never releasing his grip on his boyfriend's arm.
“It's been a while since we've flow, hasn't it?
"Hm?" Scott glanced at Alexsei, then followed his gaze to the sky, blinking at the Pidgey flying by overhead.
“I've always loved the feeling of flight, it's like tasting freedom.”
"For me it usually tastes like dirt." He pointed out innocently, "But that might be because my Charizard hates me." Smiling meekly, Scott rubbed his head in a sheepish fashion, then glanced to his boyfriend when he added,
“Guess I'll get to meet your dad soon. I hope he's not anything like mine.”
"He's not." Scott promised, beaming enthusiastically, "My Dad's great! He's brave and funny, and he's a really good father. You'll like him." Eyes lighting up at the thought of his Dad, Scott leaned happily against Alexsei's shoulder as he mumbled, "I can't wait to introduce you two."
There was silence for a while as Scott stared up at the sky, cuddling close to his boyfriend, but then something else seemed to occur to him, and he took on a more serious expression as he looked back to Alexsei.
"Hey, Alley Cat...?" He mumbled, eyes widening earnestly, "Why do you hate your Dad so much? I mean, I get that he's a jerk." Scott shrugged, "I can see that, but... Why?" He blinked, "I really don't know that much about your life before you met me. I mean, if you don't want to talk about it I'm fine with that, but I just think it's kind of weird. We're so close, but I still hardly know you." He chuckled, closing his eyes for a moment as he leaned happily against Alexsei's arm, "You know everything about me." He added thoughtfully, even though this was far from the truth. Of course, Scott didn't intend to lie. He honestly believed what he said; there just wasn't all that much to know about him. Well, the way he saw it, anyway.
But Alexsei, with his demons and scars, was like an unopened book waiting to be read, and Scott was curious. Alexsei was his life, and whether it was good or bad, Scott wanted to be a part of everything that he was.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:00 pm

When Scott began to speak about his father, Alexsei couldn’t help but feel a tiny pang of jealously gnaw at his heart. He didn't like the idea of sharing Scott's love or attention with anybody, even if it was with family.
Quiet but thoughtful, the Russian listened to Scott's praising words with interest.
He had begun to build up a mental image of what he thought Scott's father looked like. Furrowing his eyebrows with confusion, The Russian sighed as a bearded, Middle-age version of Scott popped into his head.
That's not right...better wait till I see the real deal.
Keeping his personal thoughts to himself, a tiny flicker of warmth filled Alexsei as his eyes traced over Scott's cheerful expression. It was clear that the boy missed his father and going on that alone, The Russian figured that the guy had to be worth at least something.
Feeling his boyfriend's shoulder lean gently against his own, Alexsei curved his mouth into a subtle smile.
I will help Scott to save his father., he thought with serious determination.
If I can make Scott happy like this, then nothing else matters...not even the codex

Coming out his daze, Alexsei raised his head as he heard Scott softly mumble, “I can't wait to introduce you two”
Clearing his throat with some dignity, he chuckled, “Yeah, I guess it'll be interesting”
It was clear that he still had his doubts about how Scott's father would take to meeting him, but keen not to dwell on the subject further, he turned his focus back to the clouds and sky above.

A gentle breeze seemed rippled playfully through his hair and closing his eyes, he silently enjoyed the few moments of peace he had with his boyfriend.
After a few minutes, The Russian felt Scott cuddle closer to his side. Flashing his sapphire eyes open, he took in Scott's endearing sight. His lover had curled up warmly at his side like a Skitty on a cold day.
Smirking appreciatively, he nuzzled the boy's cheek lovingly. Murmuring simple words of affection into his ear as he wrapped his arms protectively around Scott's shoulders.
Together they sat warmly in each other's embrace, safe for a moment from all the tragedies of the world.
It was only when Alexsei caught a thoughtful, but serious glimmer in Scott's expression that he finally allowed his arms to slacken in their grip.

“Hey, Alley Cat..?”, Scott questioned softly.
”Why do you hate your Dad so much? I mean, I get that he's a jerk. I can see that, but...why?”
The earnest glace his boyfriend had given him seemed to keep Alexsei relatively calm, but it was clear that the question had him on edge.
Dropping his hands to his sides, Alexsei narrowed his eyes as inklings of stress began to reign over him
“It's hard to explain...”, he murmured hoarsely, he eyes tracing over the dirt beneath his feet.
He didn't dare meet Scott's gaze and filched slightly when the boy pressed on thoughtfully.
”I really don't know that much about your life before you met me. I mean, if you don't want to talk about it I'm fine with that, but I just think it's kind of weird. We're so close, but I still hardly know you...You know everything about me”
Biting anxiously at the sliver piercing in his lip, Alexsei murmured harshly, “You hardly know me?...what's that supposed to mean? ”
Scott's had words stung him like a beedrill sting, burning into his heart with hot guilt.
It wasn't as though he had wanted keep his secrets from Scott. He just found himself unable to cope, he didn't have the mental strength to deal with his own memories and had therefor shoved them aside whenever they threatened to rear their ugly heads.

Why must he ask me something like this...I don't have an answer for him
Shaking his head with frustration, his thoughts bellowed loudly in response,You own him an explanation you coward. If you love him, trust him...He's right in what he says.
Running a palm over forehead, The Russian slowly closed his eyes with defeat. His features contorting with the inner conflict as dark memories began to unveil themselves.

“I-I'm sorry Scott. I shouldn't get angry with you... It's just a stupid instinct of mine. I didn't mean to rude”, He murmured softly.
Breathing in deeply for some courage, he pressed on stubbornly, “You right in what you say though. You deserve nothing less than an answer and I...I shouldn't run away from my past anymore”
Feeling his fists clench tensely, he opened his deep blue eyes. Narrowing them loathing as the hatred for his father burned within him like a magmar's flames.
“If I had to explain my reasons behind hating that F*cking man then...I-I wouldn't even know where to start.”
Snarling with irritation, he drew blood from his lip, tasting it's sweet metallic flavor on his tongue.
Pressing on slowly he explained, “You see, He and I were never very close to begin with...I was born and trained to be his heir. I had my purpose and in his eyes, I guess I still do today”
Chuckling with bitterness, The Russian shook his head, “I suppose if I had to pinpoint an exact date then... It would have started around the same time that I lost my brother, perhaps even a little before that.”
With the memory looming before his mind's eyes like a black screen, Alexsei studied his feet with an expression close to murder.
“After I lost Kai, my world fell apart Scott...”
A dangerous smirk pulled onto his lips as he continued, “My father wasn't there for my mother when she needed him most.... She fell ill and died from grief like a silly little girl in some twisted fairytale.”
Clenching his teeth, he narrowed his eyes and growled, “I hated my father for the way that he just brushed over their deaths. It was as though they hadn't even existed.... It sickened me Scott! They were our family. He loved her for Christ's sake!”
Touching his fingers to the Celtic cross on his shoulder, Alexsei shuddered, “Things between him and I just...it just became rough after that.”
The man's voice seemed to break with his heavy accent, leaving the words hard and foreign in his mouth.
A minute or two of silence seemed to pass between the two boys.
When Alexsei had finally calmed his racing heart, he pressed on dangerously, “There were honestly days when I thought I was going to die by his hands...Then like all things, it just became too much...I haven’t set foot in that house since.”
Rubbing away the gooseflesh from his arms, Alexsei finally pulled away from Scott entirelly, standing up to regain some of his pride as he keep his hollowed gaze hidden and to the floor.
“It's a fool's tale on revenge...but I guess I just don't have any other way of telling it.”, He explained with a frighteningly casual shrug of his shoulders.

Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:53 am

Scott felt Alexsei's arm tense beneath his cheek, and at his boyfriend's harsh response, he flinched away, eyes widening anxiously as he shrunk back into himself like a shy tortoise into its shell. "I-I didn't mean it like that." He amended quickly, "Just never mind. Forget I said anything."
Desperate to take back whatever he'd said to upset his boyfriend, Scott stroked Alexsei's strong arm lovingly, although he still cowered nervously away, terrified of further upsetting the man he loved when, as he saw it, their relationship was still hanging by a thread.
But, to Scott's relief, it took barely a moment for Alexsei to warm to him again, laying his worries at rest with a few reassuring words.
“I-I'm sorry Scott. I shouldn't get angry with you... It's just a stupid instinct of mine. I didn't mean to rude.”
This apology brought him such relief that he even smiled, his tense shoulders dropping several inches as he murmured, "It's okay. I was just worried I'd upset you. I didn't mean to..."
But before he could finish, Alexsei had continued, and Scott's small voice fell away to silence as he stared up in awe at his boyfriend.
“You're right in what you say though." The Russian admitted, "You deserve nothing less than an answer and I... I shouldn't run away from my past anymore.”
He nodded mutely, secretly agreeing. It killed him to see Alexsei haunted by the ghosts of his past, but he was too scared of hurting his boyfriend to try to force him to face them. He was relieved that Alexsei had finally got there on his own, even thought part of Scott nervously reminded him that he probably didn't want to know...
But it was too late. Alexsei was starting.
“If I had to explain my reasons behind hating that F*cking man then... I-I wouldn't even know where to start.” Alexsei began, his voice alive with fury. Scott scooted closer to him, rubbing his back supportively, and listened with wide-eyed attention as his boyfriend told his whole story.
Right from his father's expectations for him, to his mother's death, to his father's harsh treatment of him and the conflict that followed afterwards, Scott listened to Alexsei's suffering, his grip on the man's arm tightening more and more as his timid gaze fell to the ground. His heart ached for Alexsei, but at the same time, he was glad that his boyfriend was finally opening up to him.
At last, he knew about Alexsei's past. Perhaps not everything, but it was enough, and Scott was honestly happy. More than anything, he wanted to ease the pain in Alexsei's eyes, and help share the burden that kept those broad shoulders he so loved so very tense.
Now, at last, he could.

After he had finished, Alexsei pulled away from him, and Scott was left to sit dejectedly on the ground and stare up at his boyfriend as he mumbled callously, “It's a fool's tale on revenge... But I guess I just don't have any other way of telling it.”
Swallowing anxiously, Scott stood up, and quietly wrapped his arms around Alexsei's neck from behind, bowing his head to rest his chin on the man's shoulder.
"Thank you for telling me." He whispered, pecking his boyfriend's ear lobe, "I know it must be hard... You've suffered so much." He hugged the man tighter, "But I'm glad that you're letting me in at last. I can't stand that you've been going through so much on your own..." He sniffed, swallowing the emotion in his throat, and felt his fingers automatically starting to work out the knots in Alexsei's tense neck, just as he always did for his father after a bad night out gambling.
"I love you Alley Cat." He mumbled in a small voice, hoping desperately that somehow those three special words could heal his boyfriend's heart.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Sat May 04, 2013 5:37 am

((...Is it just me or are all my characters being really Emo at the moment?, *Scratches head*
Never fear, For I shall beat them back into shape, Violence is the answer to everything Mahahaha!))

With his cold eyes set towards the sky, Alexsei barely noticed Scott approach him from behind.
Feeling the boy's gentle arms snake warmly around his neck, he instinctively tensed for a moment, easing slowly into the reassuring warmth of his boyfriend's loving touch.
Alexsei traced his cold fingertips gently over Scott's hands, clasping them tightly in his own.
Thank you for telling me, Scott whispered quietly, his lips brushing lovingly against the Russian's ear as he continued softly, ”I know it must be hard...You've suffered so much.”
Touched by the amount of concern that hung darkly in his boyfriend's voice, Alexsei bowed his head, replying simply, “It sounds worse than what it is...don't worry about it. I don't won't you to worry anymore.”
Feeling Scott's arms tighten affectionately around his neck , Alexsei narrowed his eyes thoughtfully as the boy murmured,”But I'm glad that you're letting me in at last. I can't stand that you've been going through so much on your own...”
The raw emotion in Scott's tone, set the Russian on edge. He had brought Scott out here in an attempt to help him relax, not to upset him further.
Rolling his eyes with slight disbelief, Alexsei shrugged casually, “I'm tough enough to handle it. Well most of the time anyway.”
Clearing his throat awkwardly, he shook his head with pig-headed stubbornness, “Come on Scott, I can't have you crying on me here...you'll make my shirt damp.”
Feeling an appreciative and rather grateful smile curl his lips, the Russian softened his gaze as caught his boyfriend's eye.
Thanks Scott. You always seem to know how to ease my heart...but those pitying eyes don't suit you and they certainly don't suit me. Now's the time to smile, no more sad faces
Feeling his boyfriend's fingers massage into the tensed muscles of his neck, Alexsei arched his head willingly to the contact. Moaning sightly through blissful relaxation.
“...Jesus Christ that feels nice”, he mumbled softly. His eyes slowly sliding closed as he placidly enjoyed the kneading gesture.

Hesitant and mouse-like, Scott mumbled the three words Alexsei so desperately needed to hear.
”I love you Alley Cat”,
An odd tenderness seemed to wash over Alexsei and smirking teasingly, he joked,”What’s not to love? ”
Turning around slowly to face Scott, he lassoed his arms playfully around his boyfriend's waist, pulling him closer to his chest.
Protectively he pressed the boy's head to his chest, cradling him like as gently as a Luxray would to her cub.
“I love you too, Scott...So very much.”, Chuckling somberly, he added, “ Hell, I honestly don't know what I do without you.”
Tightening his embrace, The Russian then allowed his arms to slip loosely from Scott's shoulders.

Setting The boy back at an arm's length, he stared at him with a curious expression in place.
“Hmm...”, he mumbled thoughtfully, “...Close your eyes and come with me”
Slipped his fingers around Scott's hand, he carefully led him over towards a pair a lonely looking swings.
Once they had padded towards the tire-shaped swings, the Russian chuckled.
Spinning Scott round with an effortless flick of his wrist, he forced the boy to fall cutely into the dip of the swing.
“There...Let's hope you don't taste dirt this time round”, He teased with deviously raise eyebrows.
Watching Scott with clear amusement, he folded his arms across his chest, “I know it's not exactly flying, but...Just use your imagination alright” Flicking his cobalt-colored fringe from his eyes, Alexsei stepped behind Scott. Giving the boy a firm push, he sent the swing into motion.

((Alexsei's being good, not sure if he's in character, but rather proud of him^^ He marshmallowed at Scott's cuteness XD))
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat May 04, 2013 9:46 am

”What’s not to love?" Alexsei retorted, shooting Scott a teasing smirk. He wrinkled his nose, sticking his tongue out in retort, and replied, "Well excuse me Mister Perfect."
Still, despite his teasing, Scott's gaze warmed at the expression on Alexsei's face, and he felt some tension leave him, glad to see his boyfriend looking happy again. He hadn't meant to ruin their relaxing time... He just wanted Alexsei to let him in, that was all. And now that he had, Scott was happy.
Suddenly, a pair of warm arms wrapped around him, and Scott was jerked out of his thoughts as Alexsei pulled him closer. He squeaked in surprise, then uttered a quiet murmur of contentment when he felt his cheek pressed softly to his boyfriend's chest. A sigh fluttered through his lips, and he leaned contentedly against Alexsei as he murmured, “I love you too, Scott...So very much. Hell, I honestly don't know what I do without you.”
With a approving little snort of amusement, Scott ran a finger down Alexsei's chest as he commented, "I think you're turning soft on me. So much for being an Alley Cat; guess I've domesticated you already." He flashed his boyfriend a toothy grin, and added cheekily, "Maybe I should get you a collar with a bell next?"

Alexsei didn't dignify this with a response. Instead, he just gave Scott one last squeeze before pushing him back. Scott pouted sulkily, but then Alexsei added mysteriously, “Hmm... Close your eyes and come with me.”
"What, why?" Scott blinked questioningly at Alexsei, then closed his eyes obediently when his boyfriend took him by the hand and started leading him forward.
"Where are we going?"
Silence.
"Alexsei! Where-"
He broke off with a grunt when he felt a sudden push in the chest, causing him to topple backwards into some sort of seat. His eyes sprung open, and he found himself sitting on a swing. Blinking in bemusement, he looked questioningly up at his boyfriend.
“There...Let's hope you don't taste dirt this time round.”
He smiled sheepishly.
“I know it's not exactly flying, but... Just use your imagination, alright?”
Scott's hazel eyes followed Alexsei as he walked around to stand behind the swing, and Scott craned his head to look at his boyfriend.
"Are you serious?" He asked, blinking at his boyfriend in disbelief. He hadn't even played on the swings as a child. To do it when he was about to enter adulthood just seemed plain... Wrong.
But before he could think any further, Alexsei started pushing the swing, and any doubts were erased instantly from Scott's mind by the cool touch of the breeze on his face.
On the first swing he was smiling, on the second grinning, and by the third, he was laughing out loud, barely able to balance on the swing as he struggled to catch his breath.
"This is awesome!" He enthused, grinning back over his shoulder at Alexsei. "Hey!" He stood up, shuffing to a quick halt, and spun around to grab Alexsei's shoulders, leaning over the swing.
"Come do it with me." He gestured toward the swing beside his, grinning excitedly, "Bet I can swing higher than you!"
Without waiting for Alexsei to accept his challenge, Scott scrambled up to stand on half-tyre, and started swinging himself back and forth, his cheeks flushed with delight as he let his body follow the motion of the swing.
He couldn't remember the last time he'd had so much fun. After spending so many years being mature and responsible, all that Scott honestly wanted was just to be a kid again. And, by some miracle, Alexsei had managed to give him that. He felt more fulfilled than he had in years.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Fri May 10, 2013 3:30 pm

"This is awesome!"
A massive grin seemed to stretched across Scott's handsome features, and in response Alexsei gave the swing another hard push.
Smirking silently, The Russian actually found himself enjoying their little game.
It wasn't in his nature to play but with all the unnecessary stress they had encountered back at the league, He figured that it couldn’t hurt to have just a little fun... as long as nobody else saw them of course.

Shaking his head with slight disbelief, he mused wordlessly, I can't believe that we're actually playing in a park...I guess He's right after all, Maybe I am going soft
Furrowing his eyebrows that that thought, Alexsei winkled his nose with simple stubbornness.
Peh, What utter nonsense... I'm not soft, I'm from the Ivanov Family. We are as cold as ice and damn well known for it too.
Noticing that Scott had pulled his swing to a neat halt, Alexsei folded his arms across his chest and eyed his cheerful boyfriend curiously.
"Hey!...Come do it with me.", Scott enthused as he stood up to lean over the swing. Placing his hands steadily onto Alexsei's shoulders as waited for cutely for a response.
Staring at his boyfriend with a curtly raised eyebrow, Alexsei shook his head in slight disbelief, “You want me to play?...”. Chuckling with a rather sarcastic attitude in play the Russian cleared his throat. Murmuring uncertainly he added, ”I dunno about one Scott...”
Undeterred Scott scrambled in his seat. Turning away from Alexsei as he stood up and balanced himself in the half-tyre swing.
With a challenging note in his voice, he called teasingly,"Bet I can swing higher than you!"
Not waiting for the Russian to respond, Scott took off with momentum, swinging playfully through the air and grinning all the while.
Grumbling with annoyance, Alexsei stared after Scott stubbornly. A part of him desperately wanted to accept Scott's challenge out of sure competitiveness. However the other part simply refused to let him play, it niggled like some irrational voice in his ears.
Sighing with irritation, he rolled his eyes, “Whom I kidding... I'll be damned the day I let up a challenge!”
Smirking with that cold, but brilliant spark in his eyes. Alexsei latched a hand firmly around the chains of the swing Scott had gestured towards.
Mimicking his boyfriend in action, he soon found himself standing up on half-tyre. Leaning forward and then backwards, The Russian soon found himself moving higher and higher through the air as the momentum of the swing began to pull him through it's rhythm.
“Your in trouble now Scott! I'm winning this little bet!”, he called out cockily, Very nearly sending his tyre seat up over the top of the support beam as he hung forward. Gliding at the sky through invisible wings.
The wind snatched coolly at his hair and the refreshing sensation of air seemed to bring a smile to Alexsei's pale lips.

The two boy's played on the swings for a good few minutes longer before finally stopping as the familiar tune of Alexsei's cellphone began to sing through the air.
Stepping down hard against the ground, Alexsei stilled his swing with a rather peeved expression in place.
“What now...”, He groaned as he scratched through his jacket pockets for the incessantly noisy device.
Finding it, he quickly flicked it open to check through his messages. As his eyes trailed over the various words of the mysterious message, Alexsei's expression sank from relaxation to tensed competitiveness.
When he reached the end of the message, he grunted carelessly, ”Looks like I'll be busy tomorrow.”
Typing a quick reply, he then deposited the phone safely back into his pocket.

Turning back to face Scott, The Russian rolled his shoulders and murmured casually, “Can you believe that the day's nearly over...”. Nodding his head towards the golden glimmer of the setting sun, he added thoughtfully, “Guess we better hit the road before it gets too dark...Driving out this far at night wouldn’t be a good idea”
Cupping Scott teasingly behind the head, The Russian slowly got to his feet.
Offering out his hand towards his still seated boyfriend, he murmured cheekily, “Come on Scott, The last thing I'll have you doing is getting home late...Kids need a good night's rest after all”
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed May 15, 2013 2:36 am

It took a while for Alexsei to agree to play, but finally he gave in, just as Scott had known he would. He slowed his swing as he waited for Alexsei to take up a spot on the one beside him, but the moment his boyfriend was up, Scott shot him a cheeky grin, and sent his own swing gliding even higher.
The two swung together for a good few minutes - Alexsei inevitably managed to get higher; Scott even had to scold him when he began to worry the swing would go right over - but it was clear that despite the initial reluctance, both boys were having a blast. That was why it was with some disappointment that Scott heard Alexsei's ringtone echo out over the empty park. He shuffled to a stop, and sat on the swing, watching his boyfriend curiously. He could see Alexsei's expression hardening as he typed a response.
"What's going on?" Scott questioned curiously, but his boyfriend didn't answer. Maybe he just didn't hear, but either way, Scott didn't push. He had a feeling he'd find out soon enough anyway.
“Can you believe that the day's nearly over...” Following Alexsei's gaze, Scott glanced to the skyline, watching the clouds pale to gold as the sun gradually fell. “Guess we better hit the road before it gets too dark... Driving out this far at night wouldn’t be a good idea.”
He sighed, "Okay, you're right. This was fun, though." He grinned up at his boyfriend, then took the hand he offered, and pulled himself to his feet.
“Come on Scott," Alexsei teased, "The last thing I'll have you doing is getting home late... Kids need a good night's rest after all.”
"Hey!" He laughed, shoving Alexsei's shoulder roughly, "I'm not a..." He glanced around the park, then seemed to change his mind. Rolling his eyes, he muttered, "Well, I'm no more of a kid than you are, anyway."
Hopping along beside his boyfriend, Scott slung an arm casually over his shoulders - rather enjoying lording his height over Alexsei - and the two walked back to the bike together, Scott hanging heavily on Alexsei all the while.

One long drive later, they had arrived back at the Pokemon League, considerably more relaxed than when they'd left it. Scott waited for Alexsei to put Falkner's bike away, then they headed inside. He didn't even bother going back to his own room - they both knew he'd end up on Alexsei's floor soon enough anyway.
"I'm going to stay here tonight." He informed his boyfriend, walking into the room and tossing his jacket aimlessly onto the floor, where it landed in an untidy heap.
With a bright grin, he flopped down on the bed, clearly making himself at home.
"Hey, let's watch a movie or something? I'm not tired yet. If you don't keep me occupied, I'll keep you up all night." There was something devious in his innocent face as he watched his boyfriend.
For the first time in weeks, Scott was finally himself again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Sat May 18, 2013 6:59 am

When they arrived back at the Pokemon league the sky had already turned dark with the approach of night.
Returning Falkner's bike to where it had originally been parked, the Russian then turned to his boyfriend and winked, “You better be feeling better after all that playing ”
Smirking as the clearly more relaxed expression Scott held, he patted the boy roughly on the shoulder then turned and led the way back towards the league's dormitories.

Padding through the hallways and passed the silent rooms, Alexsei soon located his room.
Skidding the key into it's lock, he pushed the door open with a small casual click.
Stepping aside the comfortable familiar room, the Russian the followed his boyfriend inside.
"I'm going to stay here tonight.", Scott informed him with bright grin in place.
Rolling is eyes, Alexsei folded his arms across his chest, “Oh really?...”
“As If I was going to let you leave anyway”, the Russian murmured teasing as he casually scooped up his boyfriend's jacket off from the floor.
Removed his own, he the turned back to Scott. The boy had already begun to make himself at home and lay comfortably settled on the bed.
A peevish grin caught Alexsei's eye and quirking an eyebrow curiously in response, he listened as Scott proposed, "Hey, let's watch a movie or something? I'm not tired yet. If you don't keep me occupied, I'll keep you up all night."
Sighing half-heartily in response, Alexsei balled up his boyfriend's jacket and threw Scott's way. It it's mark with a light thud and smirking in response, The Russian turned and murmured, “Jerk...Pick a movie while I get some Popcorn, Nothing too lame please. ”
Making his way towards the tiny apartment-like Kitchen , Alexsei scavenged out a packet of popcorn kernels from the cupboard.

Returning a while later with a large bowl full of hot buttered-popcorn. Alexsei made his way towards the sofa.
Flopping down casually beside Scott, he then set the bowl safely on a coffee table before them.
“So what you pick out for us tonight?”, he questioned curiously.
Flicking a few pieces of hot popcorn into his mouth, he eyed his boyfriend with a slightly devious edge. “Let me guess, High-school musical?...” Watching Scott with clear amusement, he raised an eyebrow, “No? must be Hannah Montana then”
Nudging his boyfriend teasingly in the shoulder, He purred devilishly, “What? Am I not going to get a smile for that one?” Mussing a hand playfully through Scott's hair, he then turned and took hold of the T.V remote.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon May 20, 2013 2:10 am

When his jacket hit his face, Scott yelped in surprise, and batted it away with quick, cat-like hands.
“Jerk..." His boyfriend scolded, "Pick a movie while I get some Popcorn, Nothing too lame please.” Shooting Alexsei a glare, he waited until his boyfriend wasn't looking, then tossed the jacket stubbornly back onto the floor, sticking out his tongue cheekily at his boyfriend's turned back.
"Just for that, I think I will pick something lame!" Scott threatened, bouncing down onto the floor, and trotting over to the cabinet below the TV where he could search through the collection of DVDs stored there.
He tugged open the springy doors, and began flicking through the titles. He pulled a face. None of the DVDs in the collection really grabbed his attention. They were mostly documentaries, with a few cheesy chick flicks or romance dramas. He was far too awake for all that nonsense - it was boring!
Rolling his eyes, he slammed the cabinet closed, and flopped down on the sofa, snatching up the TV remote, and turning it on with a savage stab to the power button. The screen flashed into life with a fizz of static electricity, and instantly, the telltale music of a movie starting played out, accompanied by the familiar swinging spotlights of the 'Fox' opening scene.
Shrugging, Scott sat back to watch.
“So what you pick out for us tonight?”
"Hm?" He glanced up, seeing Alexsei return from the kitchen area with a big bowl of popcorn. He licked his lips hungrily.
“Let me guess, High-school musical? No? must be Hannah Montana then.”
Scott scowled mutinously, and his expression remained stony when his boyfriend nudged his shoulder.
“What? Am I not going to get a smile for that one?”
"Fat chance!" He shot back, slapping Alexsei's hand away from his hair, then grabbing a handful of popcorn and shoving it into his mouth. "I'm not that gay you know. There's something already on TV." He pointed to the screen, where a group of weary travelers were battling their way through a raging storm to get to a huge pair of eerie iron gates.
"I don't know what it is, but everything else here is crap. I don't care how Harry met Sally, and I certainly don't need to learn how to grow potatoes." He shot a distasteful glare at the boring movies, and shuddered, "This already looks far more exciting." He gestured to the lightning flashing over the screen, and happily took the popcorn bowl from Alexsei, crossing his legs and nestling it in his lap. Clearly content, he took another buttery handful, and gnawed messily at it, dropping stray pieces of popcorn all over. He didn't seem to care.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Mon May 20, 2013 1:01 pm

"Fat chance!", Scott retorted as he playfully slapped away the Alexsei's hand.
Quirking an eyebrow at his boyfriend's cheekiness, Alexsei smirked and casually hung his arms behind his head.
Sinking back into the comfort of the sofa, he only half-listened to his boyfriend's sulking,"I'm not that gay you know.
Chuckling softly, The Russian shot back sarcastically, “Sure your not...”
Turning his attention back to the TV, Alexsei took note of the errie looking movie Scott had picked out for them.
Clearing his throat with some apprehension, he questioned, “What did you say we were watching again?”
There's something already on TV., Scott explained as he pointed towards the TV.
The title of the movie 'Silent Hill' seemed to float momentarily across the screen, followed by a chillingly creepy instrumental opening.
Folding his arms stubbornly across his chest, Alexsei considered this for a moment.
Deciding to go with Scott's choice, he shrugged unconcernedly and listened as the boy pressed on, ” I don't know what it is, but everything else here is crap. I don't care how Harry met Sally, and I certainly don't need to learn how to grow potatoes."
Grunting with amusement, the Russian nodded in agreement, “Guess I Can't argue with you there...”
Scott had already gotten into the buttery popcorn bowl, and murmuring between hungry mouthfuls, The boy added, "This already looks far more exciting."

Alexsei's cold eyes seemed to gleam menacingly for moment as he silently watched his boyfriend snap up bits of salty popcorn. The sight was rather endearing in it's strange way, and not waiting for Scott's permission, he moved quick as a hawk. Stealing a small kiss from his lover's unguarded lips.
“You talk too much Love... Now shut up and Watch the movie already”, he instructed softy as he gently ran his cool fingertips along his Scott's warmed cheeks.
Wrapping his arms affectionately around his boyfriend's waist, he pulled his Scott closer to his side.

When they finally comfortable and settled in each other's embrace, the flashing of lightening and the incessant cries of the un-dead quickly caught their attention.
Focusing on the TV. Screen before them, the two began to watch their film.
It didn't take Alexsei very long to figure out that they were watching some-kind horror movie, and much to his surprise he found himself enjoying the more gory bits towards the middle and the end.
Unfortunately as the movie drew to it's final few minutes, Alexsei's energy began to drained away.
He was exhausted from the day's events and rather stressed about what was still to come.
By the time the film reached it's end, The Russian lay passed out like a light beside his boyfriend.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon May 20, 2013 1:32 pm

An unexpected kiss caught him off guard, and Scott blinked in surprise when Alexsei pulled away, dropping yet another handful of popcorn onto the couch. He clearly held no regard for the rapidly-staining cushions.
“You talk too much Love... Now shut up and Watch the movie already.”
"God, you're a jerk." Scott chuckled, snuggling into his boyfriend's embrace, and feeding him a piece of popcorn.
Turning his attention to the TV, he smiled contentedly, and cuddled the man beside him, leaning his head softly against the broad shoulders he so adored. It had been too long since he'd had a chance to just sit and cuddle with Alexsei, and he really was happy. At long last, things were as they should be again.
Eyes glassy with happiness, he watched the undead creatures on the screen rip their victims apart, and felt his smile grow.
"I love you Alley Cat." He purred, pecking his boyfriend's cheek.

They watched long into the night, until finally the horror movie came to an end. Hyped on the adrenaline rush, Scott found himself still full of energy, but when he turned to Alexsei, it was to find his boyfriend sound asleep beside him. Smiling fondly, he picked up the remote and switched off the TV. Then, leaning gently over, he pressed his lips to his boyfriend's forehead and straightened up.
Walking over to the bed, Scott grabbed the thick feather duvet, and trotted back to the couch, shivering. With a flick of his wrists, he tossed it over his sleeping boyfriend, then crawled onto the couch beside him. There wasn't much space, but Scott didn't care. The closer he was to Alexsei, the better.
Smiling lovingly, he buried his face in the man's shift, and took deep whiffs of Old Spice and peppermint, until at last the beloved scent lulled him to sleep.
When he woke, he was sprawled like a starfish on the floor, half the duvet wrapped around him, and the other half still over Alexsei - tangling the pair bizarrely together with the couch in between.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Thu May 23, 2013 7:45 am

((I'll bring Drake in on my next post, wanted this one to be short...I'm a good Ink^^ I swear I am Razz))

A warm ray of sunlight shone in from the the half-closed window, catching Alexsei just over the eyes.
Stirring slowly and squinting through the sharp light, the Russian groaned irritably and shifted into sitting position. Rubbing a palm over his ice-blue eyes, he then turn and gazed about the room contemplatively.
When his attention focused on a tiny curled up lump on the floor, Alexsei sighed and rolled his eyes.
“Scott...?”, He questioned softly.
Slowly getting to his feet, the Russian stretched out his muscular arms, carelessly tossed the rest of the duvet over his boyfriend's form.

With a cat-like yawn, Alexsei then shook his head and knelt down beside Scott.
His brilliantly colored eyes flicked with mystery and nudging his boyfriend in the side, he teased, “Really Scott?, sleeping on the floor again?”
Chuckling at the boy's bizarre habit, Alexsei stood up and folded his arms across his chest. Raising an eyebrow thoughtfully, he murmured, “And here I thought you were past this”
His lips curled into a devilish smirk and without another spared word, he turned on his heel and disappeared into the kitchen area.

Making food wasn't one of the Russian's strong points and after nearly burning down the kitchen and breaking several plates, Alexsei returned with two plates full of hot buttered-toast and scrambled egg.
The meal looked fine, but the kitchen was another story; It was as though a war had taken place in there.
Bits of egg shell, splashes of milk and spots of flour all lay littered across the tiled floor and desk tops.
In the corner of the room stood a lone toaster, dented and smoking, it's days of use were decidedly over.
Throwing the device a rather murderous glare, Alexsei cursed at it venomously in his native tongue.
Making his way back towards Scott, he quietly pushed a plate towards his boyfriend.
Clearing his throat awkwardly, he explained,“Guess cooking's not really my thing. You don't have to finish it”
Clearly embarrassed at being bested by a mere frying pan and toaster, Alexsei barely noticed the messy patch of flour speckled neatly over his nose.

((Poor thing tried to make breakfast for Scott XD He so doesn't belong in a Kitchen...Not Ever))

Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun May 26, 2013 10:45 am

"Hm?" Scott mumbled, blinking groggily as he woke to a nudge in his side. "What?" He yawned, slowly sitting up - still half asleep - and rubbing his messy nest of hair out of his face. It did not cooperate.
Still half asleep, he stared at Alexsei through heavy-lidded eyes as his boyfriend made some sort of comment about him sleeping on the floor. Without responding, Scott grunted, and collapsed back into the tangle of blankets on the hard ground that composed his 'bed'. He was not ready to be awake yet.
Unfortunately, he did not get to sleep long.

Over the next few minutes, so many violent crashes and clatters echoed from the kitchen, that by the time Alexsei finally returned, Scott was sitting upright with the blankets wrapped around him, eyes wide as tennis balls. When he saw the plates in his boyfriend's hands, he stood up and trotted obediently over, taking the plate that Alexsei handed him with a smile.
He made breakfast for me?
More than a little touched, Scott felt his smile widen, and a tiny chuckle escaped his lips. Nobody had ever bothered to take care of him before... Not since he was old enough to do it himself.
“Guess cooking's not really my thing." Alexsei grunted, clearing his throat awkwardly, "You don't have to finish it.”
He laughed, a cheerful sound like a tinkling bell, and looked up at his boyfriend with shining eyes.
"You're so cute." He teased, leaning forward to slap a peck on his lips, "And you're covered in flour."
Playfully swatting away the white powder from his boyfriend's nose, he flopped down on the couch, and hungrily shoveled a mouthful of scrambled eggs into his mouth.
"Mmmm." He closed his eyes blissfully, "Food..."
In a matter of minutes, every crumb had been devoured, and Scott was left licking his lips hungrily.
Setting the plate down beside him, he leaned happily against Alexsei, hugging his arm in a clingy fashion, and not caring in the slightest.
"Thank you Alley Cat..." He trilled in a sing-song voice, hanging annoyingly on his boyfriend's shoulder, and toying cheerfully with his hair.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Fri May 31, 2013 10:15 am

“You're so cute...And you're covered in flour”
Folding his arms stubbornly over his chest, Alexsei grumbled with embarrassment as his boyfriend leaned in to peck him softly on the lips.
Feeling a faint blush taint his handsome features, he rolled his eyes and raised an eyebrow questionably as Scott began to swat away some of the flour from his nose.
“Hmph...I'm not cute” he murmured sulkily. ” You on the other hand take the cake, pie and pudding for that case”
With a teasing wink, The Russian then flopped down onto the couch with his own plate in hand.
He waited expectantly for Scott to join him for breakfast, and when the boy did, somehow even the odd taste of the food seemed to get better.
It had been a while since they had had a meal together and Scott's sere company seemed to put Alexsei in a good mood.
When Scott had polished off the last bits of his own meal, Alexsei smirked and placed his own plate on the coffee table. Half his meal lay wasted on his plate, but it was clear that he didn't intend to finish it. After-all he rarely ever finished his meals and was well known for having a bad appetite.

When Scott's tinkling voice caught his attention, The Russian perked up and felt his lips curve into a subtle smile.
“Thank you Ally Cat...”, Scott sang as he clung tightly to the Alexsei's arm.
People rarely ever thanked the Russian and for mere moment the words felt rather alien to him.
Coming out of his daze, Alexsei frowned as Scott's fingertips began to tangle through his unruly hair.
Shaking his head with slight disbelief, he sighed teasingly.
“Really? What am I going to with you?...”
Cupping Scott's chin gently between his icy fingertips, The Russian slowly leaned in and whispered,“Maybe I should kiss you...what you think of that?”
His mysterious eyes glinted with mischief and before Scott could say another word, Alexsei began to nibbled playfully at the boy's lip.

When a sharp knock on the door suddenly echoed through the room, Alexsei closed his eyes and paused.
Quietly pulling back, he groaning when a second more urgent knock caught his attention,“God, It never ends does it?
Deciding to get to his feet and finally investigate , he sighed ”...Sorry Scott, I'll Be right back”
Running a hand casually through his messy hair, Alexsei then made his way drearily towards the door. His good mood had clearly fallen down the tube.
With a firm flick of his wrist he opened the door and growled,“Yes?... What the hell do you want?”

Wrinkling his nose at the rather unwelcoming sight of Lt. Surge and Drake, Alexsei gasped when a sudden hard shove in the chest caught him off guard.
Stumbling backwards, The Russian struggled to hold his ground as the two men forced their way inside.

Keeping close to Surge as Drake always did, the man sneered dangerously when he caught sight of Scott.
“Have a nice sleep over I presume?”
Hearing the mocking pitch of Drake's silky laughter, Alexsei narrowed his eyes threateningly as he took up a fighting stance.
His protective instincts over Scott seemed to flare up his vile temper, and cracking his knuckles with serious intent, he growled icily,“Get the F*ck out of my room Drake”

Sighing with feigned defeat, Drake rolled eyes and held up his hands innocently,“ Now Now Alexsei, Lets keep the theatrics for this afternoon's battle, shall we?”
The word 'battle' seemed to catch Alexsei's attention and turning up his nose with stubborn indifference, The Russian murmured, “I'm not interested.”
Chuckling at Alexsei's general lack of fight, Drake smiled darkly and took the rare opportunity to teased his enemy.
“Not interested Huh?...Oh? So the rumors are true then.”
“Rumors?...What are you taking about now?”
With a cheery tone and a sly smirk curving those snake-like lips, Drake pressed on casually, “Oh, You know... The ones about you being a total coward and fraud... They're saying that you've gone soft Alexsei, that you're not the trainer you once were.”
The words seemed to touch a nerve in the Russian, and realizing that his reputation as a Gym leader was at sake, he shot back fiercely,“You know Damn well that I'd mop up the floor with anyone who dares to cross my path.”
Chuckling at the more lively response he had gotten back this time, Drake raised his eyebrows, “Yes, you say all that ALexsei, but I've yet to see it... where's your proof? You're all bark and no bite”
Feeling the anger swell like hot lava inside his chest, Alexsei's features hardened as bit back the threat from his tone, “Fine, if it's a matter of pride then I take up your challenge...just don't come crying to me when you lose”
Clearly glad to finally get his way, Drake smirked,“Don't worry I don't plan to lose...but I'll make to keep a box of tissues ready for you”
Turning his gaze away, Alexsei snarled over his shoulder,“Those are cocky words for somebody who hides behind his others and his pokemon...”
With Surge already half way out the door, Drake soon followed, “Well not all of us need to resort to violence like you Alexsei...” pausing for a moment, he sneered, “I'll see you out on the field at 3pm...don't be late now”
With that said the door closed with a soft click, leaving Alexsei and Scott alone with the stress of the upcoming battle on their shoulders.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:09 am

Alexsei tolerated Scott playing with his hair for a moment, then he shook his head, and teased, “Really? What am I going to with you?...” Scott just smirked in response, tugging sharply on a lock of his hair, and raised his eyebrows challengingly. "You tell me." He retorted cheekily, raising his head obediently when his boyfriend's cold fingers cupped his chin. He shivered at the touch.
“Maybe I should kiss you..." Alexsei whispered, his breath warm on Scott's ear, "What you think of that?”
"I-" He started to reply, then squeaked in surprise when his boyfriend seized his lip between catlike teeth, nibbling playfully.
"Oi!" He objected, voice muffled by his trapped lip. "That's not for chewing on!"
Chuckling to himself, he pulled his lip free, scolding Alexsei with a cheeky peck. He traced a hand automatically over his boyfriend's cheek, around to the back of his neck. His eyes slipped closed.
Then, suddenly, a sharp rapping sound came from the door. He jumped slightly, eyes flicking open, and turned to stare at the door like a startled watchdog. Who could that be?
He heard Alexsei groan beside him, and when a second violent knock shook the door, he felt the couch cushion sink in beside him as Alexsei shifted.
“God, It never ends does it?" He sighed irritably, ”...Sorry Scott, I'll Be right back.”
"I'll be here." He answered brightly, giving Alexsei's hand a brief squeeze as he looked after him with a sympathetic smile.
'Poor guy, he really does have a lot on his plate, doesn't he...?' He sat back on the couch, picking at a crack on his fingernail absentmindedly, 'I wish I could do something to make it easier for him...'
He sighed, then glanced curiously toward the door, peering around Alexsei's back to see who was there.
Drake... His eyes narrowed savagely, and a second glance showed him Lieutenant Surge standing at Drake's side, as loyal a lackey as ever. He uttered a huff of contempt. Cowardly bastard. Can't go anywhere without his little guard dog.
He saw Drake's eyes flick towards him, and looked away quickly, but not quick enough.
“Have a nice sleep over I presume?” The man sneered venomously. Scott blushed, rubbing the back of his head awkwardly. Standing quickly, he left his spot on the couch and walked off toward the kitchen, pretending to busy himself with the cutlery while he eavesdropped on the conversation between Alexsei and Drake.

Drake mentioned something about a battle, and instantly Scott's curiosity was piqued. Alexsei hadn't mentioned anything about a battle to him, and frankly, he was surprised. Although his boyfriend vehemently denied Drake's foolish challenge, the other gym leader pushed and pushed, taunting and baiting Alexsei until even Scott was scowling at him with hackles raised. He would have fought Drake right then! But the challenge was not for him. 
“Fine," Alexsei agreed at last, surprising Scott with the calmness in his voice, "If it's a matter of pride then I take up your challenge... Just don't come crying to me when you lose.”
He smirked, and the moment Drake had left, he hurried to his boyfriend's side.
Honestly, he was proud of how Alexsei had kept his cool. Usually, he was notorious for losing his temper in such situations.
"You handled that well." He piped up cheerfully, flopping his arms around Alexsei's neck from behind and leaning heavily on his shoulders, "So I'm going to get to watch you kick Drake's ass, then?" Grinning, he leaned forward to peck Alexsei's cheek, and added teasingly, "Sexy. I'll have to bring a video camera."

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:32 am

((Starting the Pokemon league countdown! Ding! Ding! Ding! … Alexsei's being so weird in this post O.o))

With Drake and Lt. Surge finally gone, Alexsei turned his attention back towards Scott.
He could tell that his boyfriend had been eavesdropping from behind the kitchen door, but didn't seem to be all that bothered by it. If anything, he felt rather glad about not having to explain the entire situation to him.
The Russian’s moody and tactless nature often made it difficult to explain things, even simple things.

Shrugging off the whole affair with a casual roll of his shoulders, Alexsei greeted his boyfriend with a small nod. It wasn't in his nature to make a didn't make a big fuss over a challenge, but when one did come his way he would often close himself off for mental preparation.
When it came to fighting, Alexsei liked to fight his battles on his own, Always had and always would.

”You handled that well”, Scott mumbled. His hazel eyes glossy with cheeriness as he tottered happily to his boyfriend's side.
Soft arms seemed to weaved their way warmly around the Russian's neck, easing away some of the tension from his muscular shoulders.
“So am I going to get to watch you kick Drake's ass then?
The Russian merely grunted in response, before raising his head with stubborn determination, “Not sure about his ass, but I'll kick him somewhere...”
Inklings of his temper clearly hadn't died out yet, but all in all he seemed manageable at least.
Undeterred by Alexsei's crudity, Scott grinned and pecked him sweetly on the cheek, “Sexy. I'll have to bring a video camera”
Rolling his eyes at Scott's teasing words, Alexsei finally cracked a smile as he warned, “Don't you dare”
Turning around to now to face Scott, he clasped the boy's gorgeous face gently between his cool fingers. His own stare held a mysterious intensity to it. Something had been bothering the Russian, but he said nothing of it as he stole a quick kiss from his boyfriend's lips.
“There...Now I have all the luck I need to win”
A devious smirk crossed over his hardened features, and casting Scott a devilish wink, he slipped loose from his boyfriend's hold.
“I guess I better start getting ready then”, he murmured. Out of the corner of his eye, he traced over the time on the clock overhead. 12:30 huh?...Not much time is left.
Flicking his cobalt fringe away from his eyes, he placed his hands on his hips and murmured authoritatively “Sorry, but I'm kicking you out now Scott... I've got to get ready. I can't have you jumping into shower with me again” ((He's never ever going to let that one go XD))
Taking a small step towards the bathroom door, The Russian stopped momentarily in his tracks. His tone held a cockiness to it, and gazing back over his shoulder, he added with a smirk,“Well, not yet anyway.”

When his battle against Drake finally approached, Alexsei wasted no time in making his way down towards the stadium. He didn't know what to expect once he stepped out into the open, but brushed off any threatening doubt with iron-wrought determination.
I will win this, He thought rebelliously, his fist clenching tightly at his side.
Stepping out into the light, he paid little attention to the screaming chants bellowing out from the countless fans around him. Drake had clearly gone through great measures to make the battle memorable. He wanted to rub his premature 'Victory' in Alexsei's face. Not that the Russian intended to lose.
Grunting with cold annoyance, Alexsei ignored the crowds with simple indifference. He definably hated them,He really hated people.[i]
He gazed up only once towards the stands, and was to check up on Scott, Falkner and Gabe. They were up in the leader's box, safe from harm and watching him.
Nodding towards them with simple acknowledgment, Alexsei's eyes suddenly narrowed with savageness as the dead-serious gaze of Giovanni Ivanov peered down at him too. He hadn't expected to see him.
Clenching his teeth, he silently glowered,[i]F*cking Asshole, He better not try anything while I'm away...I'm fighting this thing for myself, not for him!

Breaking from his thought's when Drake finally paraded into place. Alexsei locked in dangerously on the challenger. His eyes were icy with disinterest and he wrinkled his nose with disgust when Drake began to taunt him.
“Glad to see you that you could make it Alexsei.”
Sneering cruelly, he chuckled, “I figured that I'd invite your Daddy to watch our battle, hope you don't mind...Oh, This will be a 3-round battle. You should know damn well how it works”
Raising his head with simple defiance, The Russian snarled irritably, “Cut the Crap Drake. If that's all you have to say, then you’re wasting my time...I want to end this now”
A burst of eager cheers backed of Alexsei's words and Drake chuckled in repose, “Have it your way then.”
The high pitched ring of the referee's whistled echoed over head, signaling the start of the first round.

Drake wasted no time in calling forth his first Pokemon, the rare imposter; Ditto. He clearly had confidence in his choice, and waited patiently for Alexei to make his move.
Serious, but deeply focused, Alexsei hesitated for a moment before picking out a pokeball from his belt. He cast it effortlessly into the air, and a moment later a burst of brilliant light plummeted onto the field, revealing the stealthy form his Scyther, Steel.
The mantis prickled it's wings with anticipation, and on Alexsei's command it took to the air with lighting speed.
Drake had no intention of holding back either, and called loudly, “Transform Ditto!”
Mimicking Steel in both form and ability, Ditto took to the air as a Scyther.
When the two Pokemon caught sight of one another, they immediately darted forward. On their trainer's commands they began to spare.
The attacks yelled out by both Alexsei and Drake seemed to echoed loudly through the stadium, and for a while neither side showed any signs of ever relenting.
Ferocious blades, chimed and sliced through the air with a speed too quick to see.
After a while however, the blows began to slow and Alexsei could see the Pokemon growing more and more breathless.
The Russian knew that he made even one slip up, Steel would fall down dead on the field. A Scyther's blades were nothing to laugh at, they could easily cut through wood and even stone.
Narrowing his eyes with concentration, he studied the situation for a moment.
A spark of realization soon hit him, and with a subtle smirk, he raised his hand and changed tactics, “Steel, Go Higher!”
The Pokemon did so in an instant, making sure to set a height distance between itself the replica.
Drake didn't look pleased by this and bellowed hastily, “Coward! Ditto go after it, Use Double Team!”
“Go Higher Steel!”
A platoon of clones soon emerged from Ditto, and they come up quickly from below, threatening to cut down Alexsei's Scyther.
The Russian clenched his teeth, waiting for the right moment to strike. When finally it came, he cried out, “Steel! Use Swords Dance!”
Dropping downwards with the motion of a spinning drill, Steel sliced through the clone's like hot-knife through butter. Every Clone was cut down, till finally it stuck the real Ditto, knocking it back with gravity enhanced speed and blades.
Drakes fumbled with words, but Alexsei had him.
Shouting out his final attack, the Russian cried, “Aerial Ace!”
The Mantis bolted into motion. Taking advantage of Ditto's stunned state, it struck it repeatedly as it darted around it like a bee to a hive.
The finality of the battle came when Drake's ditto plummeted down onto the field, returning to it's gooey purple form.
The referee's whistle signaled Alexsei's victory, and all at once their was an excited cheer of victory emanating from the crowds around.
Drake look beyond livid and cursed loudly, but Alexsei said nothing other than a few kind words of thanks towards his own Pokemon as he returned it.

((Haha If I write anymore this post will be way too long. Will do the next battle in my next post XD
Feel free to play around will our little box full of props. Figured it might be fun to toss them altogether and see what happens...Kinda like a Prop Salad really^^))

Last edited by Imperial Inkerz on Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:23 am

Bump

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:22 am

((Okay, to make the whole destruction of the stadium scene easier, I'm going to build it kinda half-on land and half-suspended over the sea. Hope that’s okay^^))

The start of the second battle came with much anticipation from both the roaring crowds below, as well as from the watchful gym leaders above.
While Alexsei and Drake began to prepare their Pokémon for the next set, Giovanni Ivanov shifted irritably in his seat.
The older man had said nothing while sitting amongst the other leaders, and had only exchanged glances once with Falkner and Scott, clearly scorning their company.
Giovanni's stony gaze seemed sharp with impatience today, and It became quite obvious later on, that he hadn't come to watch the battle. His attention flickered far too frequently towards the ticking hand on his wristwatch.

Meanwhile on the actual field below, Alexsei stood silently with his next Pok'eball clenched in hand.
His handsome brow seemed to be creased with concentration as he mulled over a few loose thoughts.
Which Pokemon should I use? Which would Drake use?...F*ck, I wish that retard of Referee would just blow the damn whistle already!

Despite claiming the first round with ease, Alexsei knew that living up to his reputation a second time would be a different story.
All eyes were on him now, And he felt heavily aware of the fact that his father was watching him too. The very thought itself was unnerving enough, without Team Rocket's goons lurking suspiously through the shadows of the audience and crowds.
Frowning, The young Russian wrinkled his nose with clear disgust. Screw them. I'll deal with them all, and my Old Man for that matter! After I've won.
With an annoyed sigh, he shook his head firmly and grunted, " Enough, It's time to focus and fight"
I'm an Ivanov...my pride as Scott's boyfriend and as Gym Leader is at stake here.
Allowing a few cobalt strands to fall over his eyes, Alexsei suddenly raised his hand defiantly and smirked, "No more Games Drake. This time I'll be wiping the floor with you and your filthy corpse."
With snow pale lips tensed, Alexsei cast one final glance up towards Scott. He could see his boyfriend sitting safely beside Falkner and Gabe. Their figures and expressions were clear from behind the crystal glass.
Biting thoughtfully at the piercing in his lip, ALexsei felt his cold expression falter momentarily. Those intense blue eyes had met the warmth in Scott's own.
That warmth would always catch Alexsei off guard. And fighting back the urge to smile, He settled for with a simple, but deep nod.
Finally he signed off the gesture with a cool wink, giving his boyfriend a secret vow. It was one that promised victory in his lover's name, along with something else... Something more mysterious, that flicked only briefly out of the corner of his blue eyes.
Once this is all over Scott, We'll be one step closer to starting our lives together. I'll protect you as I should have done before... It'll be just you and me...forever and always

Turning back towards Drake with his usual indifference, Alexsei finally heard the first whistle sound.
Running a hand quickly through his spiked hair, The Russian took his place up upon the battle platform. He was barely aware of what was to next come...but for somebody so afraid of water it was close to hell.
The battle started as planned, however it stopped nearly instantly when the crowds went from cheerfully noisy to dead silent.
A violent snapping sound echoed in bulleting sequence all around the seams of stadium exterior. Confused faces gazed about blindly for an explanation, but it only came when a threatening metallic creak began to amerce.
Four consecutive explosions finally followed, sending the people into dangerous stampedes of panic. They scattered over each other like ants, crushing limbs and leaving behind their humanity for the sea.
The artificial flooring began to fall away like tiles in a Tetris game. The stays and supports of the entire stadium had been damaged, leaving the unsupported building to sway violently and finally crumble lopsidedly down into the lapping waves of the ocean.

Drake and ALexsei had been caught in the very centre of the chaos, And fighting hard to survive, they eventually lost track of one another.
Every exit Alexsei tried to take had been cut off by either fire, corpses or rising water. There seemed to be no escape from the crumbling stage and field, not one.
The Russian felt his gut burn with fear, and called out to Scott repetitively.
He didn't fear death for himself, he only feared losing Scott. The possibility of drowning hadn't even registered yet.
"Scott!! Where are you?!... F*ck!! Answer me!"
He shouted out again and again, till his throat finally burned from strain.
It paid off however when a return cry finally caught his ears. Turning sharply towards the sound's direction, he saw them.
They were safe. Falkner and Gabe had Scott struggling in their arms. But other than a few minor scraps, they seemed all appeared to be in one piece.
"Thank God...I thought the worst. Scott!, Are you okay?"
Scott's expression was the one thing Alexsei found most disturbing as they locked eyes. He didn't understand the horror he saw there, till finally it was too late.
The steel beams overhead creaked dangerously as they began to fall. They narrowly missed Alexsei, but cut through the floor around him like hot knives through butter. There was no escape now.
"SH*t!... Get him out of here Falkner!! Take Scott! and Get Going!"
Shaking his head angrily, Falkner ground his teeth yelled back, “NO! What about you?! I can't just leave you here!"
"F*ck! You do what I say!! Get Going before you I Kick your F*cking ass!"
Alexsei would have said more, but at that moment a unsighted beam struck him hard across the shoulders. His eyes widened with shock as hot pain seared his through his body.
Blood already began to pour from deep wounds on his shoulders and back. It stained his clothes crimson and spread out like ink into the water.
He suddenly felt dizzy, Sick even. Then with one false step his feet lost touch with the ground.
He remembered falling, plummeting down into the sea with all the building debris around him and over him.
Steel cables had tangled his limbs, restraining the fight he dared to put up. They dragged him down to the bottom of the ocean floor as some sea creature would.
He fought the slow suffocation with every ounce of strength he had, but soon his vision began to fade and blur. He knew what was coming.
Death threatened to embrace him as the last ounce of air left his lungs.
He felt Pain...then peaceful nothing.
All the while his mind had lingered upon past memories, and one final regret. He thought about the diamond ring still hidden safely in his pocket. The secret vow he had taken upon himself, he had never gotten the chance to share with Scott.
Forever and always Scott...till death do us apart.

((Dramatic enough for you? Very Happy Lets rather just use this page to carry on in. I’m way too attached to it lolz XD))
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next