Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inkerz And Polo's Super Ultra Awesome Pokemon RP

2 posters

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Inkerz And Polo's Super Ultra Awesome Pokemon RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Inkerz And Polo's Super Ultra Awesome Pokemon RP

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:59 pm

Scott yelped when the Pigeot shot off like a bullet, and he threw himself flat on the bird's neck to protect himself from the slipstream. ((Think that's the right word. XD )) He might have fallen if it wasn't for Alexsei's hold on him - and he had to admit, he was frightened - but in an adrenaline pumping, excited sort of way!

Eventually Sora slowed to her usual pace - which suddenly felt a great deal slower - and Scott set to work following Alexsei's instructions.
His eyes scanned the leafy canopy of the forest, searching for a clearing, until at last he found one.
"There!" He shouted, pointing quickly at a small clearing as they flew by. "And there's a river nearby." He added, indicating the telltale glints of light that hinted at some reflective surface under the trees.

((Amen. Sorry about that post, my brain is sucked dry. Razz ))
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Inkerz And Polo's Super Ultra Awesome Pokemon RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Inkerz And Polo's Super Ultra Awesome Pokemon RP

Post  Imperial Ink Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:09 am

(LMAO! ...*Glomps buddy*…..O.o have you listened to “Pick U up” by Adam Lambert…it’s an awesomely cute song XD)

Alexsei steered Sora down towards the clearing in the forest. In his opinion Scott had done an excellent job in noticing the small grassy area, though he had no intention of telling the boy this.
Sora slowly descended down towards the earth, eventually landing with a final graceful flap of her wings. Alexsei quickly dismounted the Pokémon, landing securely on the grassy earth beside Sora.
He stroked the Pigeot’s strong feathered neck in thanks before returning her to her Pokeball. He then addressed Scott in his usually indifferent tone, “I suppose we better set up camp and then maybe cook up some food”
The Russian hadn’t realized how hungry he was until just a moment ago. The more he thought about it the surer he was that they hadn’t eaten the entire day.
He suddenly eyed the shallow river that ran through the clearing, “…Perhaps we can fish out some Krabby, they taste quite good cooked over a fire” he suggested casually as he dug through the contents of his rugsack, suddenly pulling out a fishing rod. ( O.o…Alexsei’s going fishing , LOLZ…I honestly didn’t see that one coming XD)
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:35 pm

((I love it! XD Haha! Have you started watching Hunter X Hunter yet? I did give it to you, right? O.o I love it SO much. XD The characters are awesome! ^_^ Very Naruto-like, in a way. Smile ))

Scott clung on as Sora landed, then hopped lithely off her back, and began examining the clearing while Alexsei tended to his Pokemon.
It looked safe enough, and he could hear the rush of the river just through the trees.
He eyes it hungrily - and soon enough, Alexsei said exactly what he was thinking.
"Mmmm, Krabby!" Scott exclaimed with a grin, "And I've got a way of fishing, too..." He added with a wink, gesturing toward Alexsei's fishing rod.
He trotted over to the river, took out a Pokeball, and threw it.
A Persian materialised before him, looking most displeased.
"Sorry about earlier." Scott murmured contritely, crouching beside the Pokemon and stroking its head.
The Persian glared at him for a while, then sighed and licked his hand reluctantly. Scott smiled and straightened up, scratching his Persian affectionately behind the ears.
"Will you catch us some fish?" He requested politely.
The large cat seemed to consider it a moment - then padded to the water's edge, and sat down quietly - waiting for an unsuspecting fish to swim by.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:49 am

(Hehe I've watched the first episode, but I'm not sure with which season to atually start with?....O.o I went to watch the Hunger games yesterday...VERY COOL, you'll like it *Wink* )

Alexsei watched Scott with mild interest as the boy released his Persian; it was certainly a clever and more efficient way of going about fishing, but it also gave Alexsei a rather interesting idea.
The Russian boy reached for his belt, unclipped a Pokéball then released a massive white Beartic out into the open. “Why don’t we turn our little fishing game into training for our Pokemon? ...you never know we might even catch a few strong Pokémon along the way?” he suggested casually with a small smirk playing upon his pale lips.
Alexsei’s massive Beartic approached Scott cautiously before bending over and giving the handsome boy a small curious sniff. The Beartic seemed to take quite a liking to Scott and in a sudden movement the Pokemon had roughly bumped the boy over, licking his face and hands affectionately.

Alexsei wasn’t impressed by this and rolled his eyes awkwardly, then feeling slightly embarrassed he cleared his throat catching his Pokémon’s attention, “Max…Max! Get off of my Sco…my Friend” he corrected quickly. “I need you to help us catch fish as well….Max pay attention!” he scolded firmly.
The Beartic turned its head briefly towards Alexsei, then giving Scott a final lick it padded towards the river and sat down heavily next to Scott’s Persian.
Alexsei walked towards Scott, offering the fallen boy his hand, “You’re not hurt are you?...my Beartic has a mind of its own, it didn’t mean any harm” he stated simply, though his voice held a sharp apologetic tone.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:44 am

((I had that problem, too. XD I just watched the TV series. Razz
Ooooh, I mjust see that! Very Happy From what I've heard, it sounds awesome. Smile

That was SUCH a cute post! XD His Scott... Haha! Wink ))

Scott watched Alexsei with admiration as he sent out a massive Beartic, and he couldn't help but grin when the Pokemon came over to greet him. "Well, aren't you friendly?" Scott commented, patting Max's head cheerfully, "I wish my old man's Pokemon were more like y-" Before he could finish, he felt a massive nose knock into his chest with the force of a punch, and he was on the ground - taking a face-bath in Beartic slobber.
"Ugh!" He exclaimed, pulling a face and swiping a sleeve over his damp cheek. He laughed it off, though, and happily took the hand Alexsei offered. "Nah, I'm not hurt." He replied, pulling himself to his feet, "He's a cute fella... Max, right?" He stepped over to the Beartic, and scratched it behind the ear, smiling pleasantly.
When he turned back to Alexsei, his eyes were shining.
He was touched that Alexsei considered him a friend... He could barely believe the same cold boy he'd met in the Cyan mountains could have warmed up to him so much...
He didn't say anything, because he was sure Alexsei would resent it if Scott drew attention to his sudden friendliness - but his face said it all.
"Hey..." His lips pulled into a devious grin, "I bet my Persian can catch more fish than your Beartic!"
Persian heard this, and glanced over at the massive Pokemon beside it with a haughty sniff. It's message was clear: Piece of cake!

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:21 am

((Hehe I’ve started watching Hunter X Hunter…It’s So GOOD!!!...I need to get some more episodes from you soon ^_^))

Alexsei stared challengingly at Scott, “We’ll just have to see about that won’t we?...Shall we up the game by throwing in a prize for the winner, Or maybe a penalty for the loser…then again a mystery prize would be interesting too wouldn’t it?” he asked with a dark sort of curiosity.
It was clear that he loved a good challenge almost as much as he loved to fight and fly.
Though it was admittedly a little strange for the Russian to get so excited about a foolish game, perhaps it was because he hadn’t really played a game with a good friend in a very long time.

Alexsei slowly made his way towards the river, crossing it gracefully by stepping over a few large rocks that jutted along the riverbed. His beartic followed him loyally before sitting beside him on the bank. They were now facing Scott directly on the opposite side of the river. The Russian called to his friend, “Are you ready?... We’ll start on the count of three…1…2…3!”
The game had began.

((Not sure about you, but I’m very keen on getting Alexsei and Scott together soon…it’s gonna be adorable!!!! XD….hehehe, you don’t know how tempted I am to make the prize a Kiss XD…but that might be pushing it, what do you think?....Perhaps we can make Alexsei lose?...I’ll let you decide, *Grin*))

Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:04 am

((I know, right?! Very Happy Love it!!! Aren't the main characters SO cool? Razz Have you met Killua yet? He's kinda like Solo... But with a dark, badass personality. XD Haha! I love that dude. Wink

Dude, I'm dying to play cupid... XD Haha! And I do love the idea of making a kiss a prize, but that would be pushing it... Can you imagine Alexsei's face?! XD

Gaaah, too many decisions! Razz ))

"You're on!" Scott announced with a grin, bounding happily over to the water's edge with his Persian by his side. On Alexsei's count of three, Scott pointed at the water and yelled, "GO!"
His Persian proceeded to lick its paw unconcernedly.
Five minutes later, it was still licking itself - now in a somewhat less appropriate place - and Scott had gone red-faced from jumping up and down and yelling at the Pokemon.
At last, the Persian yawned and stretched, then stalked over to the water's edge, and peered down into the ripples.
Scott held his breath.
With a lightning quick paw, the Persian scooped an unsuspecting fish out of the water, then waited for the next, and snapped this one up, too.
And so it went, Persian's pile rapidly catching up to Beartic's, until Scott looked at his watch and said reluctantly, "Okay, time's up." Persian dropped another fish onto its pile, and glared at Scott, as though it was his fault they'd wasted all their time.
"Time to count 'em up." Scott said, glancing from Alexsei's pile to his own, and allowing a hopeful smile to curve his lips. His pile had grown so rapidly that they looked roughly the same size now. There was still a chance...
"Should we say the loser does the cooking?" Scott asked with a crooked grin.

((TAG, you're it. Wink Decide the winner. XD Haha!! ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:33 am

((LOLZ I have met Killua, Don’t know him very well yet, but I like what I see so far Mahahahaha!
LMAO!! Your Right…poor Alexsei-fluff, *Pats head*…*plots next evil cupid moment* hehehe I’ll get to him eventually, I WILL do it!!))

Alexsei eyed the two giant piles of fish with interest before replying in a cocky tone of voice, “That’s fine by me…”
He then slowly began to sift through his Beartic’s Pile of fish, counting them up slowly so as not to count incorrectly. He wrinkled his nose in disgust at both the smell and the scaly texture of the fish beneath his hands.

A while later the Russian poked at the flickering camp fire with a long stick. He was a little sulky about losing to Scott, but decided that it was probably better for him to cook the fish himself. He couldn’t really imagine eating anything that Scott had made that wouldn’t be burnt or poisoned. He allowed an amused smirked to play upon his lips at that thought; He defiantly judged the boy too quickly.
Alexsei turned his attention back to the fish that slowly roasted over the fire; they seemed to be done cooking. He had never been one for cooking in a kitchen, but his camp styled food usually came out okay. He called to Scott over his shoulder, “The food is done if you’re still hungry”. He held out a thin sharp stick with an impaled roasted fish on it. “I’m not really good at cooking so it probably doesn’t taste all that good…but at least it will keep us going” he added casually, his sharp eyes anxious for Scott’s reaction.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:30 am

((I love that fluffy dude. XD
We will BREAK him! >Very Happy Mwahahaha! ))

Scott was incredibly chuffed about winning, and greatly enjoyed watching Alexsei cook the fish.
They seemed to have more than they needed now... That was probably a good thing - perhaps the Pokemon could eat some?
He trotted excitedly over to Alexsei when his friend announced that the fish was done, and took it from him, sniffing at it uncertainly.
He took an experimental bite, savoured it a moment, then chewed and swallowed.
"This is amazing." He said, staring at Alexsei in disbelief, "How do you do this with just a fire?! Ah, I don't understand it..." He shook his head and chuckled. "Thank you." He patted Alexsei's shoulder gratefully, then sat down cross-legged in the autumn leaves, and muched happily on his fish-on-a-stick. The fire crackled warmly beside him, and Scott could honestly say that he felt completely content.
He had never been one for travelling - but with Alexsei, well... He kinda loved it. Perhaps he'd tell Alexsei that...
"You know," He said mildly, swallowing a mouthful of fish, "This isn't so bad. This whole travelling, camping, living off the land sort of thing." He shrugged, "I thought it kinda sucked at first, but when I've got you around ,it's actually kind of... Nice."
He glanced up at Alexsei, and smiled warmly, hoping his friend wouldn't feel too uncomfortable with his sudden 'openness'. ((Totally just wrote 'poeness'... XD Is it just me, or does that look wrong? Razz ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:43 am

((LMAO!!!!, Typos are soooooo funny XD…..Scott is being very cute Very Happy
O.o..Guess what…I’m working on a Seth x November digital art, its working out very nicely…I’ll show you if I ever finish it, hehehe Very Happy))

Alexsei allowed an almost visible grin of satisfaction to taint his lips, “That’s Good…I was a bit worried about it, I’m not exactly the cooking type” he stated bluntly as he thought back on the time when he had almost burned down his father’s kitchen using nothing but a toaster and a boiled egg. (My Russian-fluff has skill! XD)
The Russian flinched sharply as Scott’s hand patted his shoulder, bringing him out of his thoughts and back into reality. He clearly wasn’t used to affection from other people and from the way he behaved you could swear any kindness would burn him.
Alexsei needed a moment to calm himself; he didn’t understand why but somehow he always felt close to breaking in moments of kindness. He wasn’t very good at controlling his emotions yet and he secretly feared that he would hurt Scott in a moment of fear induced rage.

The Russian attempted to focus his attention on the flickering camp fire. His sharp ears catching every one of Scott’s warmly uttered words, he didn’t dare look the boy in the eye. Somehow the openness Scott seemed to express filled Alexsei with a warmth that made him feel awkward and socially clumsy.
The Russian suddenly lifted his proud head, his vulnerability clear upon his hard features, “I never used to really care about being alone or even travelling alone…but this is the first time I’ve ever travelled with company …It isn’t as bad as I thought it would be.” He replied with an awkward yet kind sort of gaze. The Russian boy then slowly stood up before almost fearfully approaching Scott. He edged his way around the fire before standing directly in front of the boy with a look on his features that resembled that of a guilty child, ready to confess to a sin or crime. “I..uh..what I mean’t to say is… I’m really glad I meant you” he finished with a small blush upon his cheeks.
He felt his heart race…Why did he feel so damn awkward all the time, he felt like a fool
(Mahaha the Poor thing’s in love *Is evil*)

(Sorry about the sucky-ness of this post XD…hehe we should probably bring in a time skip soon...Btw my next post will be shorter XD)
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:01 am

((NAAAAW, Alexsei. XD They're being so cute now. ^_^ *Pets* I'm proud of them!
And Dude, you MUST show me that digi art!!!! Very Happy Such epicness! *Grins* ))

Scott was pleasantly taken aback to hear Alexsei reciprocate his sentiments, and he found himself grinning so widely that he couldn't even eat. He had never expected Alexsei to be so... Well, he was being downright sweet, now. Scott hadn't known he was capable of that...
“I..uh..what I mean’t to say is… I’m really glad I met you.”
These words warmed Scott's heart, and he found himself chuckling at the akwardness in Alexsei's expression. He dropped his gaze a moment, then looked back at Alexsei, his eyes shining.
He stood, and took a step toward his friend.
"I'm glad I met you, too." He said happily, and after watching Alexsei a moment, a thoughtful expression stole over his face.
"I know you'll probably knock my teeth in..." He began conversationally, scratching his head absentmindedly, "But What the Hell, I [i]have]/i] to give you a hug after that!"
And sure enough, he grabbed Alexsei into his embrace, squeezing his friend close in a friendly fashion.
He honestly didn't care if it pissed Alexsei off. It was worth it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:13 am

((Hehehe…. I’m gonna do a time skip in this post, then maybe we can get them to the next town…I think the next town has a harbor, so maybe we can do a whole Saint Anne cruise thing…what do you think? ))
((PS. I’m practically getting high on the cuteness radiating from these two fluffs XD))

Alexsei felt his own heartbeat pound rapidly against the inside of his chest. He was completely flustered by Scott’s spontaneous action and the urge to punch boy’s face in as a result of simple panic seemed almost irresistible.
However instead of pushing Scott away as he wanted to do and usually would have done, He did something else instead…something very strange.

The Russian slowly wrapped his powerful arms around Scott’s slender body, pulling the boy closer into his chest. His strong muscular arms cradled Scott firmly and protectively. It was in this single moment that he had jumped from someone socially awkward and shy to someone confident, strong and powerful. His emotional weaknesses that had left him erratic and nervous were gone. Scott has somehow repaired a small part of him.

He looked at Scott with a deep fondness in his sapphire eyes, he felt like the lion holding a lamb. (Twilight…It’s ruined me XD)
The Russian didn’t want to release the boy ever, in his eyes Scott now belonged to him and he wasn’t going to give him up for anything.

…..TIMEWARP !!!!......to the next morning, hehehe

Alexsei was up early the next morning, he felt extremely good for once in his life. His expression serious, but content as gazed at Scott’s sleeping bag form that lay a little distance away from him.
The boy appeared to still be sleeping…but not for very long. Alexsei smirked in good temperament as he nudged Scott with his foot. “Hey Scott…I think you’ve had enough sleep for one day” he teased with his slightly serious tone.
“I’ve been walking around patrolling this area about two hours now…there’s a waterfall upstream from the river…it might do us good to go for a swim before heading into the next town…I don’t know about you, but I’m not too keen on smelling like something that came out of a Gloom.” He stated simply.

((Lol, I hope this post was literally Gay enough for you XD…I think I fixed the Alexsei for now))
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:39 am

((Sounds good! Razz Dude, MAJOR cuteness overload! ^_^ Naaaw, I want an Alexsei! *Wails* ))

Scott was shocked when he felt Alexsei's arms close around him. Of all the possible reactions he had expected from his friend, that had seemed the least likely...
The support of Alexsei's strong embrace was so comforting that it nearly broke him.
He hadn't quite realised, right until that moment, just how much he'd been fighting since his Dad had been taken away.
He felt as though the world had been lifted off his shoulders - and only with the resulting relief did he realise the weight in the first place.
He clung fast to Alexsei, and for the first time in a long time, he allowed himself to feel vulnerable.
When he finally looked up and met Alexsei's shockingly warm gaze, Scott responded with a tentative smile, inwardly begging his heart to stop hitching rides with the butterflies swarming in his stomach.
It was as though he and Alexsei had swopped roles... He chuckled to himself at the thought.

The next morning, Scott was awoken by the best thing he could possibly have heard: Alexsei's voice.
He yawned and dragged himself out of his sleeping bag, scrubbing at his eyes with a subtle smile that refused to leave his lips.
When he looked up at Alexsei, he just grinned outright. It was just amazing seeing Alexsei, his Alexsei, so perfectly happy.
"I agree with that." He answered through a yawn, "It'll help wake me up, too." He chuckled at himself, and stretched in a cat-like fashion, then got to his feet and stumbled tiredly in the direction of the waterfall.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:21 pm

Alexsei casually led the way as the two boys travelled up stream towards the waterfall, both in desperate need of a good wash.

They walked for a good few minutes heading into the deeper area of the forest. The direct sunlight that had beamed upon them back in the grassy field had been blotted out by the tall forest pines, leaving only speckled patches of light along their path.
When they finally reached their destination, they were greeted by the gushing sight of spraying water that continuously filled a series of small but deep natural pools.
The entire area held a certain mystic atmosphere to; it was almost like something out of a fairytale with all the vines and flowers that peaked out between the rocks.

Alexsei turned towards Scott, “Well this is the place…it should be safe enough to swim here, I haven’t seen any wild Pokémon that are dangerous in this area, so we should be fine” he stated simply as he began to strip down to his shorts, tossing the dirty clothes without care into a pile on the floor. He had clearly gotten over his awkwardness of undressing in front of Scott. (Or so he thinks XD)
Alexsei then turned his attention to the water, giving it a final look over, before gracefully driving into the crystal clear pool. He exhaled blissfully as he reemerged from beneath the water’s surface, the cool liquid dripping down his muscular body as he stood up and gestured for Scott to join him. His slate colored hair that usually stood up in a spiked sort of fashion now clung smoothly to his neck and handsome face. “Well?...what are you waiting for?, the water’s not cold” he teased with his native accent tainting his words.

(A rather pointless post on my part…I grant you the power of the time skip, if you need it XD)
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:02 pm

((Sorry for the delay, my brain went spazz mode. Razz ))

Scott admired the view appreciatively, drinking in a deep breath of the fresh air. "This place is amazing!" He commented, trotting over to the water's edge, and peering through the crystal-clear pool to the softly rounded pebbles at the bottom.
When he turned back to Alexsei, it was to find him stripping down, and tossing his clothes into a pile beside him.
Scott did not make a point of looking for fear of making Alexsei uncomfortable around him again just when they were getting on so well, but he had to admit that he did his best to sneak a glance of Alexsei's chiseled abs.
And who could blame him? Alexsei looked like something out of a magazine. Gender aside - his friend was, as the girls he used to hang out with would say, 'Smokin''.

Alexsei vanished from his field of vision while Scott was lost in thought, and he only realised when Alexsei called to him from the water.
"Easy for you to say!" Scott shot back, though he couldn't help but grin, "I'm actually quite fond of keeping my body temp out of negative numbers, thanks very much!"
He chuckled, and despite his complaints, he cast his shirt aside eagerly and, clad only in a pair of boxers, ran and cannonballed into the middle of the lake.

He was submerged for a moment, then he broke surface in a splash of water, tossing back his wet fringe with a shake of his head.
"Woop!" He exclaimed, grinning widely, "You were right, the water's great!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:31 am

(LOLZ, Dude I totally comprehend that XD…I’m currently suffering from Creative Brain Drain Syndrome myself Dude…I’ll try and throw something interesting into the Rp soon, *WInk*
Bwt…I got a stack of new stuff from my friend…Including LOTS of new Pokemon episodes and Glee)

Alexsei shielded himself from the splash of Scott’s cannonball, his features pulled into a very faint, but pleasant smirk.
He didn’t say very much while swimming, but his mind didn’t seem to want to inwardly shut up. He was pretty sure that his imagination or paranoia was on the frits again, because he sort of felt as though Scott had been watching him…the stranger part of the story was that…He kind of wanted the boy to look at him.
Alexsei shook his head dismissively, almost pissed with himself, [i]…the f*ck is wrong with me…I’m straight, very straight…He’s just a friend, more like a kid brother really…I defiantly don’t want to be looked at by a guy…I like woman...well sort of anyway, but that doesn’t matter I’m straight [i]
(I must say the more I think about it, the more I can’t really image Alexsei generally liking woman, I think he finds them a bit pathetic XD)

A sudden rustle between the bushes broke his focus and instinctively the Russian threw a confused look in Scott’s direction. “What’s that noise?” he almost demanded in a suddenly serious tone.
The Rustling continued for a good few minutes before sending out a rather putrid smell into the air around the boys.
Alexsei swam over towards Scott, trying not gag in the process, “Oh God...that smell!” he choked, wrinkling up his nose in disgust as he reached Scott’s side.
The source of the stench soon padded out from the cover of the bushes and much to the Russian’s horror and dismay …it appeared to be a particularly aggressive looking gloom.
Alexsei almost whispered as he spoke, “That thing can use stun spore when its angery like this…it’s quite strange because they usually aren’t aggressive”
The rather large gloom eyed the two boy’s with a dangerous look. More footsteps cauld be heard approaching the area.

(…Tag your it, hehe XD
The cute Choc Horse is sore? Nooo's *Wails*)
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:25 pm

Alexsei didn’t feel too threatened by the aggressive looking Gloom, however he didn’t look remotely pleased about the disgusting scent it wafted into the air either.
For the moment he just eyed the plant carefully with a sort of challenging spark in his eye, “…Perhaps we should try catching it?” he suggested calmly.
Unfortunately before Alexsei could even utter his next word to Scott, the scurrying sound of footsteps and rustling bushes interrupted him. In an instant a small boy around the age of eight suddenly burst from between the tall grass and trees, running with pure child-like determination towards the large gloom.
“I’ve got you now gloom, Your gonna be my Pokémon” the child seemed to bellow out enthusiastically before clumsily fumbling an empty Pokéball out of his Pocket and tossing IN FRONT of the angry Plant. The gloom didn’t look impressed at the kid’s feeble attempt of capturing it and from the next stance it took it was clear that it was preparing itself for a stun spore attack upon the boy.

Alexsei took note the pending attack quickly despite the confusion and the suddenness of the situation. He had done enough research and fought enough Pokémon battles to know that the effects of Stun Spore on humans had a far different and worse result compared to the temporary paralysis it cause Pokémon.
The Russian acted quickly, throwing Scott a few instructions, “Scott, I’m trusting you to try and use your Pokémon to chase away that gloom…I’ll grab the kid so cover me okay?” From his tone of voice it was clear that he trusted Scott.
With that said Alexsei hastily swam towards the stony bank of the pool on which the Gloom and the Kid stood facing each other. He was very sure the boy hadn’t noticed him or Scott in the background, but he didn’t wait for an introduction and in a swift movement he grabbed the youngster by the ankle, pulling the boy off balance and causing the kid to flop ungraciously into the water beside him and out of the gloom’s range of attack.

(Sorry this kickstart wasn’t meant to be so long, *Facepalm*…LOLZ, I need a little help coming up with a name for the prop kiddy character… I’ll leave it to you *Grin*)
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:17 am

Scott gasped when the child appeared, and his eyes widened in horror when he saw the gloom turn to attack. He was about to panic - but as usual Alexsei was the voice of reason, and his calm instructions snapped Scott back to his senses.
"I'm on it!" He said, nodding.
He dived for his pile of clothes left on the bank, fumbled with his pokeballs a moment, and tossed the nearest one toward Gloom with a shout of, "GO!"
An elegant Girafarig materialised before Gloom, throwing up it's proud head and snorting loudly. The dark head on its tail swung angrily back and forth, and as it began to paw the ground, the furious Gloom spun to face it instead, forgetting the child.
"Girafarig, use Psybeam!" Scott shouted, and his Pokemon gladly obeyed.
The powerful psychic attack sent Gloom running, and the victorious Girafarig bellowed its superiority, pawing the ground viciously with one hoof.
"Return, Girafarig." Scott ordered, chuckling at his Pokemon's violent enthusiasm. He never knew what mood the half dark-type Pokemon would be in. Sometimes it was a friendly companion, other times it just wanted tp slaughter its opposition... But it was a loyal Pokemon all the time. Scott was quite fond of it.
"Are you two all right?" Scott called, running quickly over to Alexsei and the little boy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:46 am

Alexsei gave Scott a grateful nod “Good work Scott…that Gloom won’t be coming back for a while, Your Pokémon training is clearly starting to pay off.” he stated with a small hint of pride in his voice.
The Russian then turned his attention to the small kid that thrashed about the water whilst hanging from his iron grip. Alexsei began to look quite irritated and it was clear that his temper was slowly rising with the squirming boy. He lifted the child by the scruff of its shirt before tossing the boy safely onto the grassy riverbank beside Scott. Alexsei then emerged from the cool water himself, standing in his full height beside Scott as he gazed over the small child with his ice cold eyes.
The small boy looked very intimidated by Alexsei and Scott, but it stubbornly stared back with challenging eyes at the two trainers before speaking with a sort of familiar cocky tone, “I..I could have caught that Gloom if you two hadn’t butted in!...Didn’t you know? I’m the greatest Pokémon trainer ever…The Name’s Chris Ketchum and I’m from Sharen Town, I’m gonna be a Pokemon master just like my Dad!”
Alexsei cocked an eyebrow indifferently before replying in a deadly serious tone, “I want to see your Pokedex Chris…As a registered Pokemon trainer you have one don’t you?”
The small black haired boy suddenly looked very nervous. It glanced briefly at Scott with pleading eyes before replying to Alexsei with a slightly less confident attitude, “I…I err…I lost my pokedex”
The Russian didn’t look very convinced, “…You should just go home, You are not ready to start a Pokémon journey” he stated bluntly before turning to Scott “Lets head back to camp, This is stupid”
The small boy clearly looked upset and close to tears,”I don’t like you! And I’m not going home until I catch a Pokémon, besides I don’t even know which way Sharen Town is”

(Lolz I bet you can guess who’s kid Chris is XD…I think we should make Sharen Town, the same place Alexsei and Scott are headed towards. It can be the place with the harbor and the Saint Anne Cruise…What do you think?)

Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:54 am

((Excellent plan... XD And it's a mini Ash! Haha! wonder who the mother is... Wink
Bunking school, Inkerz? ))

Scott practically glowed, looking proud as a Pigeot, when Alexsei praised him. He beamed, and folded his arms smugly, evidently proud of himself.
Then he turned his attention to the young boy, and a curious expression shaped his face.
He claimed to be Chris Ketchum, a budding young Pokemon trainer... He also claimed - none too convincingly - to have lost his Pokedex.
Scott watched in slightly nervous silence as Alexsei scolded the boy, then turned to leave. Even though he followed his friend obediently, he kept glancing back over his shoulder at the tearful boy.
"Alexsei, wait!" He said after a moment, stopping, and gazing at his friend with wide, beseeching eyes.
"We should help him. He's going to be a Pokemon master one day!" ((Cue gullible Scott. XD )) He nodded seriously, "And we don't want a Pokemon master as an enemy." Scott seemed to think a moment, then smiled confidently at Alexsei, and added, "Don't worry, I'll handle it!"
With a dramatic thumbs up, he spun around and jogged back to the boy.
"Chris, is it?" He asked amiably, holding out his hand. "I'm Scott, and I'm going to be a Pokemon master, too!" ((Cue '^_^' face...))
"I'm sorry I chased your Gloom away, but my Girafarig was dying for a battle. I have to train it, see, if I'm going to compete in the Pokemon league! Hey - maybe once you've caught some Pokemon, we can battle together?" He smiled at the boy, then tapped a finger against his chin and gazed around the clearing. "You know Chris, you really shouldn't face wild Pokemon without a Pokemon of your own to protect yourself - it's dangerous! I tell you what..." He plucked a Pokeball from his belt, and handed it to Chris. "I'll lend you my Bayleaf for the trip to Sharen town - you can use it to help capture a Pokemon of your own, and return it when we get there." He offered an encouraging grin, "Come on, Chris. And don't mind Alexsei-" He gestured to his friend, "His bark may not be worse than his bite..." Scott mused, remembering the punch that had actually knocked him out for quite some time, "But he doesn't bite often." Scott finished with a teasing wink, taking young Chris's hand, and leading him over to Alexsei.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:30 am

((Lolz!... I bet his mom is either Misty or maybe May XD
As For the bunking part…well let just say I don’t like Afrikaans Speeches XD…hehe how about you?))

Alexsei allowed an agitated sigh to escape his lips, “Fine…but remember he is going to be your responsibility, I don’t want any part of this” he stated firmly as he watched Scott jog back towards the boy. (Poor Alexsei…knowing him he’ll end up looking after two kids now XD)
Chris still appeared to standing exactly where Alexsei had left him. The child’s Bambi eyes watering uncontrollably as Scott approached him with an out stretched hand and a friendly introduction.
The boy shook Scott’s outstretched hand a little cautiously before listening with surprising attention to what the teenager had to say.
By the end of Scott’s speech the Child smiled warmly in understanding, “It’s Okay, I’ll find another Gloom…I’m going to be a great Pokémon Master after all!” he stated a little more confidently, his tears drying up slowly.
Scott then caught Chris by surprise when he offered to lend the boy his Bayleaf. The small child felt his eyes sparkled with delight has Scott placed the Pokéball into his hand. “Can I really use your Bayleaf?...I promise to catch the best Pokémon ever, but I might need a little help…Scott can you show me how to catch a Pokémon later?” he asked with an excited pleading tone as he allowed Scott to lead him towards Alexsei.
Chris became a little quieter as they reached Alexsei and instinctively he walked a little closer to Scott, Clinging to the teen’s arm and almost hiding behind him.
Alexsei rolled his eyes at this sight, but said very little as he led the group through the forest towards the campsite.
Chris seemed very cautious of Alexsei, but he made quiet conversation with Scott as they walked; Asking the brown haired teen all sorts of questions, “So what type of Pokémon do you have on your team?...I bet they must be really awesome and strong!... Are you helping Alexsei to become a great Pokémon Master like you?...Can’t you take me on as an apprentice too?” Chris whispered enthusiastically.
Alexsei listened silently as the two boys conversed, he only interrupted them upon finally reaching the Campsite, “We’re here…though I think we better start packing up and getting ready to head out” he stated simply.
Chris gazed briefly at the grassy clearing before speaking, “Naww do we have to go now?...I was hoping that I could watch Scott teach you to train?...Scott please can I watch you two battle?” The small boy pleaded.

((Darn it!...I’m making my posts too long again, *Dies*…Polo I need to have better control over my keyboard, *Sits on hands*
Btw how the Choc Horse doing?))
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:06 pm

((Probably. Wink

Ooooh, I understand. Well done. XD

Choc made it through her operation. Smile Tough little horse. Now just have to hope her recovery goes well... But at least she's over the worst. I love you

BAD Ink-hands. *Threatens with sword* ))

Scott promised to show Chris how to catch a Pokemon - even though he had seldom, if ever, actually captured a Pokemon himself. He knew the theory, though, so he figured it couldn't be too hard.
He answered all of the boy's questions patiently, and though he tried to explain that Alexsei was training him and not the other way around, Chris didn't seem interested in believing it, so Scott just shrugged helplessly at Alexsei, and decided to let it slide.

When they reached the campsite, Scott glanced thoughtfully over it, and turned to Alexsei. "Chris has a point." He commented fairly, "This is a nice spot for a battle... How about it? Just a casual practise match - one on one." Scott grinned, and lifted a Pokeball in his hand.

((Sorry, that was terrible, but I'm too braindead to add anything else. Razz ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:53 am

((I’m glad to hear that she’s doing better Very Happy))

Alexsei raised an eyebrow curiously, “We should be preparing to leave” he stated bluntly, pausing for a moment to sigh before continuing his speech, “…but I suppose there’s no point in going if you’re not up to standard with your training…the Pokémon league isn’t a place for Pu..s..err..Wimps” he corrected himself as he unclipped a Pokéball from his belt. (Alexsei needs to watch his language in front of kids XD)

Chris couldn’t believe his luck; he was going to watch Scott in action..In a Real Pokémon battle. The Child seemed just about ready to burst at the seams with excitement, “This is so awesome!...I’m gonna watch you guys from the sidelines okay?...Scott you better not go too easy on Alexsei, teach him what Pokémon battling is all about!” he bellowed with a grin as he padded out of the way, flopping on a grassy patch a little distance away from the two trainers.

Alexsei took his place on the opposite side of the field, his stance and expression altering drastically from its usual indifferent state as he felt his title of Cyan City’s Coldest and Strongest Gym leader hang heavily upon his shoulders. The Russian felt the air around him chill with tension as he gazed at Scott with the murderous eyes of a hungry Shark. (Oh the drama! *Facepalm*...So much for casual practice XD)
He stood proudly before speaking in a cold serious tone of voice, “We’ll fight one round using two Pokémon each…the first one to have both his Pokémon defeated obviously loses.”
“Are you ready?...Begin!” he called out fiercely as he released his first Pokémon onto the field.
Instantaneously his Majestic Arcanine; Reaper materialized onto the battlefield.

((Btw… who’s going to win this battle? *Nibbles on striped sock*))
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:01 pm

(( Yup. Smile

Hmm... I think Alexsei must win. XD Poor Scott is just too pathetic. Wink Haha! ))

Scott quailed at the change in Alexsei, feeling suddenly timid. He might have called the battle off, but feeling Chris's eyes upon him, he steeled himself, and squared his shoulders.
"A fire type, huh?" He questioned with a smile, sizing up the Arcanine.
"Well, I think you can take the heat..." He held tightly to the Pokeball a moment, then threw it with a cry of, "Onix, I choose you!"
With a bellow that shook the surrounding trees, a massive, tough-looking Onix burst into the clearing, its rocky body coiling powerfully.
"You ready, Onix?" Scott asked, beaming up at the Pokemon. It nodded its great head slightly to him, though its expression remained deadly serious.
"Onix, use harden!" Scott ordered quickly.
If he could increase Onix's defense so early in the battle, then its hard, rocky, body would be able to stand most fire attacks. He hoped so, anyway...
He wished he could have sent out a water type, but it would have been unfair to Lapras to make it battle outside of water...

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:44 pm

((Poor Scott, *Pats head*…I think Alexsei will train him up a bit…can’t say that it’s that it’s going to be easy though XD
Should we change the match to only one Pokémon per trainer?…It might take too long if we use two Pokémon...Only thought of it now LOLZ Razz))

Alexsei’s expression gave none of his thoughts away as he examined the situation with an experienced eye. Scott had decided to use a Rock type Pokémon against his fire type Arcanine. The boy had made a good choice and now had the elemental advantage, but he’d need more than that to defeat Alexsei.
The Russian smirked as the excitement of a challenge pulsed through his veins. He’d need to put all his skills and experience as a Pokémon trainer to use if he wanted to win this battle, but that was exactly the way he liked it.

”Reaper, use Double Team!” he ordered authoratively.
The Arcanine obeyed without hesitation, allowing multiple illusions of itself to litter the grassy field around Scott’s Onix. ((Using Naruto’s Shadow Clone Jutsu here XD))
Alexsei needed to find a weak spot in the powerful rock Pokémon quickly. The ser force and weight of an Onix could defiantly do damage to his Arcanine and he knew that he needed to quickly equal out the size and elemental difference between the two.

The Russian decided to alter his tactic slightly; putting his fingers to his mouth he blew out series of variously pitched whistle sounds. He had spent months on perfecting this form of training with his Pokémon; it was time to see the fruits of his training pay off.
The multiple Reaper illusions perked their ears obediently, taking in their coded orders before swarming into various confusing formations around Scott’s Onix. The Arcanine illusions seemed set on provoking Scott’s Onix.
Alexsei examined the Onix carefully as it moved…In a way the Pokemon seemed to remind him of a giant rocky chain.
He allowed a smirk of satisfaction to taint his lips as a clever strategy quickly formulated inside his head.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next