Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

P P P Polo! and Batweirdo :3

2 posters

Go down

P P P Polo! and Batweirdo :3 Empty P P P Polo! and Batweirdo :3

Post  Batcat Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:17 pm

There we go. I made it Polo Very Happy
Batcat
Batcat

http://christmas-khaleesi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

P P P Polo! and Batweirdo :3 Empty Re: P P P Polo! and Batweirdo :3

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:20 pm

Dude. What were we doing again? XD
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:21 pm

Erm.... Uh... I remember Kougu and Alicia were our characters... xD
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:22 pm

Cool. XD Post your character and start, would you? *Lazy* Wink

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:27 pm

*growl* Why, Polo. *gets off lazy behind to create Alicia*
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:57 pm

Alicia Graciella Daytona
Alicia
Female
Looks
I’m tall and thick, but it’s pure muscle from swimming. I have dark chocolate brown skin, and even darker eyes. Most of the time they are expressionless, quiet and observing, and rarely do they show what I’m really thinking. Often, they are disapproving, because I despise a majority of the human race. I’m a real cynic when I think about it. I always doubt people’s motivations, but usually it’s good. Most people are not genuine in their interests. I have yet to meet someone who hasn’t used or tried to kill me. Yes, tried to kill me. I still have knife scars on my stomach to prove it.
I have two crossing scars on my abdomen from when I was little. Someone broke into the house, clearly looking for my father. When I didn’t know, they tried to kill me. Thank God my German shepherd was there. Bunny – which he was ironically named – was trained by the FBI. He successfully managed to fend of the attacker, and ended up killing him. That was good.
Anyway, my hair is black, and is usually up in a messy swimmer’s bun on top of my head. I swear my hair will one day just stay like that. I hate it. But if I work with it, yank out half of it with a brush, put some conditioner in it, and make it pretty, it looks nice. It will fall in gentle ringlets down to my shoulder blades. I don’t think it looks half bad.
I rarely wear make-up. There’s no point; I’m not interested in dating, and it will just wash off in the pool anyway. I’m pretty normal looking. There’s nothing distinguishing about me, except for maybe my anti-social personality. I wear sweatpants and loose fitting sweatshirts, unlike those sluts that wear the skimpiest outfits they can find. I swear, one day I’m going to go up to one and pull her shirt up to her chin. Actually, that probably wouldn’t work. Her boobs would probably just fall out the bottom. It’s really that short of a shirt.
Other
There’s not much else to say about me. I’m studious, and I concentrate on what’s important. I’m going to go to college on a swimming scholarship – I just haven’t picked where yet. I still have yet to make a friend I can fully confide in. Hopefully I’ll be able to do that this year.

Alicia rang the doorbell to the large house, snapping her gum loudly. She didn't really want to be out here, selling Girl Scout cookies for her little sister, but she couldn't say no to that innocent little face. She'd much rather be at home, running on the treadmill, or maybe painting a picture or reading a good book. And eating some chocolate. That would be great.
She chuckled, and went over the list again, staring dreamily at the cookies. It had been forever since she'd had any kind of good food. They'd always been so strict about her diet, especially now that state was coming up so quickly. She needed to watch what she ate. Couldn't have their star swimmer not get in.
Frowning, she realized how caught up she was getting with swimming. It basically controlled her life now. What she needed was an adventure. Some time off. But she knew that would never fly in her house. Besides, she was too good of a kid to quit like that. She knew her family wouldn't be able to send her to college unless she got that scholarship.
Sighing she patiently awaited for the door to be opened.

((Andddddd here comes Kougu ^^ If he can answer the door xD))
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down