Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Batty and Kira's Hunger Games RP!!!

2 posters

Go down

Batty and Kira's Hunger Games RP!!! Empty Batty and Kira's Hunger Games RP!!!

Post  Batcat Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:42 am

I have decided to be assertive and take the first step of creating the topic! But beyond that... xD So this isn't going to be as lame as our last one. We shall not be weak tributes. Our tributes shall not hold hands! WE SHALL BE VICTORS!!! Or at least one of us. And we will decide at that time through a contest of wits, strength, cunning, and humility. Rahaha!

So that was my embarassing intro. Feel free to post your characters as I work on mine ^^
Batcat
Batcat

http://christmas-khaleesi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Batty and Kira's Hunger Games RP!!! Empty Re: Batty and Kira's Hunger Games RP!!!

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:04 pm

I was literally standing in the middle of the hallway at school, laughing my head off at your post xD

ALRIGHT! LET'S DO THIS THING!

Name: Rosemary Lillith Bioné
District: 2, Masrony
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 107 lbs.
Hair color: Dark brown
Hair length: ~26"(waist length)
Eye color: Grey/blue
Skin color: Caucasian, small amount of freckles
Weapon of choice: Khopesh or throwing knives
History: N/A
Personality: Ruthless, aggressive.
Skills: --

Name: Casca Lucius Desroch
District: 2, Masrony
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 150 lbs.
Hair Color: Light brown
Hair length: ~3-4", sticks up a bit when properly styled (think Alex Ludwig...<3 him)
Eye Color: Hazel
Skin Color: Caucasian, no blemishes
Weapon of choice: Urumi or Ponthi swords, preferably Urumi.
History: N/A
Personality: flat out @sshole.
Skills: --

I'd fill out the last three on both of them more fully, but no. I don't wanna Razz

Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Batty and Kira's Hunger Games RP!!! Empty Re: Batty and Kira's Hunger Games RP!!!

Post  Batcat Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:22 am

Don't worry, I laugh at my stuff all the time. I'm just so hilarious! Wink

Name: Shaelynn Grace Solana
Called: Shae
District: 1, luxuries
Height: 5'7
Weight: 120 lbs
Hair color: Auburn
Hair length: Elbow length
Eye color: Neon green. They were surgicaly altered by her rich parents to glow at certain times. They can also see in pitch black.
Skin color: Caucasian, tan
Weapons of choice: Anything. She can kill with anything.
History: Will be revealed later. Maybe.
Personality: Sweet to people she needs support from, absolutely horrible to people she doesn't
Skills: Killing and lying

Name: Rocky Samson Aricon
Called: Rocky
District: 1, luxuries
Height: 6'2
Weight: 190 lbs
Hair color: Light brown
Hair length: Cropped short
Eye color: Gold
Skin color: African; it's obvious his origin is not District 1, or even Panem
Weapon of choice: Spears and knives
History: Oh, this is interesting. Maybe he'll tell you.
Personality: Soft, but covers it with the ruthlessness needed to survive the Games
Skills: Survival and killing

[[So Rocky and Shae are total opposites. Great. I'm thinking we should start when they arrive with their stylists for training, and we can describe that? I'm going to the mall with a friend today (I know, I have friends, right? *bursts out laughing loudly in the hallway*) so you should probably start ;D]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:15 pm

[whew! Alright. I shall begin.....now.
So, wait. Do we want to start at the first day of training? I vote we start there. I'm starting there.]

Rosemary strolled into the training room pleasantly, with a very smug expression. She felt confident and prepared. Looking around at the other tributes, she immediately felt certain that she could win this. Her blue gaze briefly flickered to the other tribute from District 2, Casca, then back to the others. She crossed her arms and smirked, continuing her walk to the center of the room. She finally allowed herself to take it all in. Her chest heaved with excitement at the sight of all the weapons. Rosemary couldn't help herself, a broad grin spread across her face. Her eyes dove towards the knives. No, not just knives. There were knives, swords, maces, every bladed weapon imaginable. She searched immediately for a khopesh, and soon her eyes found one. Her first instinct was to go and grab it. However, she would need to wait for the introduction, and also she needed to work with other weapons. The arena didn't care about what you were comfortable with, it didn't care about you at all actually.
She turned and tapped her foot, waiting for the introduction to begin. She was itching to get into some one-on-one work with the trainers. Maybe even train with Casca a bit. Her gaze flickered back over to him, and she started wondering what he was thinking. She frowned and shook her head to clear her thoughts, then looked back at the women in the baggy shirt that wasn't too different from their's. She stood in the center of the little semi-circle made by the tributes. She half listened as the lady droned on about statistics and what they needed to learn. Her fingers twitched a bit when her eyes landed on the khopesh again. It was curved, big, and lethal. She smiled to herself and twitched a bit excitedly. She fidgeted where she stood and turned back to the woman in front of her. She was giving off percentages of how many would die due to natural causes.
After a few more minutes, they were dismissed to do as they pleased. Rosemary started for the weapons, but she stopped herself and turned to look around elsewhere. She needed to work on something else.
"Save your best for last." She reminded herself. She turned and looked around for the rope-tying station, and headed for that instead.

[I have youth group, so I'll have to post for Casca later...]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:22 am

[[I'm working on my post right now, but it's first going to have a flashback to the opening ceremonies. I have something planned for their costumes Wink]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:29 am

Shae and Rocky were standing on their chariot, talking about what the Games were going to be like. They had already decided they were going to be allies – at least until the number of tributes plummeted. They decided ten would be the limit, and then they would go their separate ways. One of them would return to district one.
They were Careers, so an alliance with Two was already assumed. Shae watched them with careful eyes, because she had already accepted that they were going to die, probably at her hands. The only reason she felt any amount of respect towards Rocky was because he was from her district, and he was probably the most likely to win – after her of course. And if he did and she didn’t come back, she wanted her district to still win.
She laughed and watched as their chariot was waved forward. She turned to Rocky and grinned. “Ready for this?”
He nodded with a cruel laugh. “I was born ready.”
She smiled and turned to the crowd as her chariot rumbled forward. She glanced at the board, and looked at what was her.
Being from District One, she was supposed to be some sort of luxury good that they produced. Gems and sparkles were too cliché for her; she needed something bigger and better. She made sure her stylists knew that, too. They figured what would suit her best after that.
A velvet jumpsuit covered her from head to toe, covering her arms and legs and even her feet. It was leopard print and rippled with every movement, giving the impression of muscles toned by years of stalking prey in the trees of a jungle, or maybe pouncing on other cats when they threatened her.
Because she was not one to be threatened.
A pair of swiveling ears decorated the top of her head, giving the audience the impression that she really was a live cat. A swishing tail had been strategically placed just over her behind, in order to draw attention to that aspect.
The audience cheered for her, but that wasn’t the best part of her costume. The best would be later.
After all the tributes filed in, the lights dimmed. Her eyes began to glow. She could hear gasps in the crowd at this and murmurs of wonder. She allowed a small, savage grin. The rest of her outfit began to light up too, as brilliant swirling patterns of neon paint began to reveal themselves. She looked like a warrior decorated with war paint.
It fit her perfectly.
The president finished up his speech and she headed out of the arena on her chariot with Rocky, finally noticing what he was. He was dressed as a warrior too; the only difference was that he was a wolf, dressed in shaggy gray fur and the same glowing neon paint.
They congratulated each other and headed up to their rooms to shower and get some sleep.
They had training tomorrow.

Shae looked around expectantly at the weapons, the multitude of weapons. Oh, she’d been itching to get her hands on all of them since she was little. The victors from previous years always told her about them, and she’d been dreaming about them since day one.
She looked to the other half of the room where the survival stations were set up. She would possibly look at those if she had enough time. She needed to get the feel of these new weapons. Capitol weapons were different from her own. But that was okay. She could adjust if she needed to.
When the lady was finally done talking, she approached the girl from Two with a business like demeanor. “Alliance?” She asked professionally. She needed to get off to a good start with this girl. Her very sanity in the arena depended on it. This girl looked tough, so she would probably have a compatible personality. The last thing she needed was a priss.

[[Rocky will come later Razz]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:11 pm

Rosemary turned and saw another tribute coming towards her. Quickly she sized her up, taking in every single detail within seconds. Red hair, green eyes(obviously enhanced), and a slight figure. She met her eyes again and furrowed her eyebrows together. This was not one to mess with, but Rosemary was very well aware that she could take her down when needed. She smirked and nodded in greeting to her.
"District 1? Looks like we're allies." She didn't bother offering to shake her hand, instead she turned to the knot tying station and set to work. "My names Rosemary." She told her, beginning an elaborate net.

[short post is short.]

Casca immediately went for the weapons, already knowing he'd be able to survive without the extra training. He picked up a large sword and felt it in his hand, throwing it up an inch or so and catching the handle. He smirked and headed towards the mats where a trainer stood waiting. They started off immediately, and Casca knocked him down quickly. He pointed the sword at his neck and smirked at him. Then trainer rolled away and nodded approvingly to him, and Casca turned to wait for another opponent. They wouldn't let the tributes fight eachother, they said it was too dangerous. He let that slide though, there'd be plenty of time for that in the arena.
"So, who's next?" He asked with a cocky smile, lifting his sword up a bit and preparing for the next opponent. The trainer came over and shook his head at him.
"Just wait, you'll have plenty more time to fight later. Why not work on your form a bit with the dummies?" Casca glowered at him but turned towards the training dummies. He lifted the sword just a bit then stabbed it straight through the dummy, ripping it down and tearing the stupid thing in half. He stood up straight with a triumphant smile and turned to see many of the adults nodding.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down