Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polo and Dreameh's VERY short RP. For real this time. (Mature)

2 posters

Page 2 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

Go down

Polo and Dreameh's VERY short RP. For real this time. (Mature) - Page 2 Empty Re: Polo and Dreameh's VERY short RP. For real this time. (Mature)

Post  Dreambug Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:03 am

"I'm a crazy person, remember? And you can't blame me, really, can you? I mean, you're so bloody amazing, and then I'm... Well, me."
"What, and you're not?" Dane poked his boyfriend's wonderful face cheekily. "My spider-slaying hero?"
Honestly, he couldn't believe it was only now that Sloan actually noticed it. How many times had he asked Dane if he was happy, and how many times had Dane told him he was? Made him smile? And how many times had Sloan tolerated him, whether it was with riding, or his childishness, or his fears? Or when he'd looked after him after what happened with Theo? Was that not enough to show him how amazing he was?
""I really am stupid, aren't I? If I'd listened to you all along, I could have saved myself a great deal of stress."
Yes. Dane agreed with a firm nod. You bloody well are.
But when he pulled away and saw his boyfriend open up his arms with the most adorable expression he'd ever seen, Dane somply couldn't hold it anymore. Out of all the times Sloan had stood there, shirtless, and towered over Dane with thar flirtatious look, daring him to kiss him, he probably looked even more irrisistable than all those times put together.
Dane wrapped his arms around his boyfriend and squeezed him firmly with a happy grunt, pressing his cheek down on Sloan's shoulder.
"You're an idiot, d'you know that?" He murmured, his voice muffled from Sloan's shirt. "If I tell you something, I mean it. You know how bad I am at lying."
He pulled away and cupped Sloan's face in his palms, then, with a childish grin, pressed his cheeks together gently so his lips stuck out of his face into an amusing 'O' shape. Whatever he said then, no matter how serious, Dane wouldn't be able to help but laugh.
"Daney knows best." He said, nodding to himself, and staring right into the man's gorgeous eyes. "Say it. 'Daney knows best.'"
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Polo and Dreameh's VERY short RP. For real this time. (Mature) - Page 2 Empty Re: Polo and Dreameh's VERY short RP. For real this time. (Mature)

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:30 am

Sloan closed his arms around Dane, and hugged him back, resting his chin on the top of his boyfriend's head.
"You're an idiot, d'you know that? If I tell you something, I mean it. You know how bad I am at lying."
"I already admitted that I'm stupid." Sloan complained with a subtle laugh, "Can't we just leave it at that?"
Evidently, Dane didn't think so - because he pulled back with a grin, and squashed Sloan's face between his hand in a humiliating fashion, causing him to look rather like a goldfish.
"Daney knows best." He mocked impishly, "Say it. 'Daney knows best.'"
Sloan grunted and swatted Dane's hands away, then poked out his tongue, and retorted, "Bite me."
He prodded Dane in the chest, pushing him away - since his hug privileges had evidently been revoked when he'd messed with Sloan's face.
"Go to sleep." He ordered scoldingly, ruffling Dane's hair and smiling slightly at him, "I don't think my ego can survive any more of your cruel mockery."
He flopped dramatically back onto his pillow, staring up at the ceiling, and feeling faintly tired - though not quite tired enough to be willing to go to sleep, regardless of what he'd told Dane.
Despite the fact that he had been putting on a bit of an act all day, it was still true that he was feeling especially close to his boyfriend - perhaps even to the point of being a little clingy, which was very unlike him.
Still, clingy or not, he was desperate to spend just a little more quality time with the man he loved. It was easier, when for once he was confident that Dane actually loved him back.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:13 am

Dane was honestly contemplating pouncing on Sloan and attacking him for challenging him, but he didn't, because he was out of energy. Instead, he stuck his tongue out playfully and fell back on the duvet willingly when he was pushed. It was comfier there anyway.
Then again, he didn't really want to go to sleep yet, either. Teasing Sloan was far too fun.
He swatted the man's hand away when he ruffled his hair, flattening it out with a mocking glare. "I don't think my ego can survive any more of your cruel mockery."
Pouting his lower lip, Dane rolled onto his side and tackled Sloan into his arms, digging his head into the man's neck.
"You smell." He murmured randomly, but kissed Sloan's neck anyway. Once he was done, he lifted his head and grinned stupidly, raking his fingers through Sloan's thick hair and pulling his fringe from his eyes.
"I'm not tired." He said in reply to the previous order to go to sleep. Then, just because his body hated him, he found himself yawning, which totally contradicted his words.
"I'm still not tired." He teased, then rolled back onto the bed, grabbing Sloan's arm and placing it around his own shoulder. They both stared at the ceiling for a while, engulfed into the beautiful silence. That is, until Dane noticed the tiniest black dot in the corner of the room, that probably wouldn't have been visible to anyone who hadn't been looking.
In a flash, Dane was up - although the spider wasn't anywhere near him, in fact, it was closer to Sloan - and grabbed all the covers, crawling towards the edge of the mattress.
"Sloan..." He whimpered suddenly, poking his shoulder firmly. "Sloan, there's a... A... S-spider." His shaky finger pointed in the direction of the tiny dot, much smaller than the last one, and he hugged the covers as if they were his shield and would protect him from all evil.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:52 am

Sloan smiled when he felt Dane's arms close around him - but his smile didn't last very long. "You smell." Dane pointed out, rather unnecessarily, or so Sloan thought. "That hurt!" He replied dramatically, only half joking.
He wished Dane could understand how delicate his self esteem had been recently... He was a lot more sensitive than he had been before - and the truth was that that little comment would probably leave him paranoid for quite some time.
Still, for the time being, he managed to shrug it off, and squirmed slightly in pleasure as Dane kissed his neck.
He smiled meekly up at his boyfriend as he pulled back, grinning.
Dane announced that he wasn't tired - but then followed this announcement with a yawn, which left Sloan smirking. "I'm still not tired." Dane insisted, but Sloan just raised an eyebrow and nodded as if to say 'sure, you're not.'
He felt his arm being pulled, and willingly allowed Dane to drape it around himself.
Sloan turned to him automatically, but before he could do anything, Dane exploded away from him - pointing to something on the ceiling.
"Sloan, there's a... A... S-spider." He whimpered, clutching the covers close to him.
Sloan flopped back onto his pillow, and laughed heartily, grinning up at the spider on the ceiling.
"God, you're cute." He teased, sitting up, and crawling forward to kiss Dane's forehead.
Then he stood up on the bed, reached for the spider, and swatted it firmly with the palm of his hand.
He pulled a face when he saw the ugly splatter it had left, and showed his hand to Dane, palm up.
"Spider guts?" He offered, smirking.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:15 pm

Dane wrinkled his nose as his forehead was kissed, pulling the covers up to hide the majority of his face, leaving a pair of eyes to glare at his boyfriend's teasing. He knew he was cute, Theo had already used that excuse, and he'd heard several times from Sloan and Claire that he was adorable. But when he was cowering from a spider that, for all he knew, could drop down and kill him with some sort of lethal venom you see on documentaries, being cute wasn't going to help him.
He watched with wide eyes as Sloan stood, watching unblinkingly at te spider in case it came crawling his way, and flinched when Sloan swatted it with his bare hand.
What was wrong with him?
He pulled a face at the yellow and brown mess that was now stuck to Sloan's palm, cowering behind the covers. Too many times had people shoved things like that in his face and laughed when he yelped, or flinched away. He wasn't in the mood for it now.
"Please don't..." He begged, not taking his eyes off the mush facing him. "You don't smell, I take it back. I made up. Don't..."
He backed away so much that he stumbled off the bed and, unfazed by this, hid behind it, his eyes poking up at his boyfriend pleadingly.
"You... Look really tall." He mumbled, trying to get Sloan's mind off shoving the spider in his face.
"That's not even funny. Go wash your hand before I change my mind about holding it." He smiled nervously, but he was still unsure on whether he was going to have to flee from the room.

((Poor Daney... Twisted Evil ))
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:41 pm

Sloan was rather taken aback by Dane's response to his teasing, and he quickly drew his hand back toward his chest, curling it into a first, and frowning uncertainly at Dane. "H-hey..." He stammered hesitantly, "Take it easy, mate, I was just kidding..."
But Dane scurried away from him so quickly that he toppled off the bed.
Usually Sloan would have laughed at this, but Dane honestly looked so frightened that he was scared to even go near him, in case he broke or something.
"That's not even funny. Go wash your hand before I change my mind about holding it." Dane scolded with a nervous smile.
"O-okay..." Sloan mumbled, backing away in a somewhat bewildered fashion. Dane's rather 'over-the-top' reaction had taken him by surprise, and now he was feeling rather guilty - which certainly killed his good mood from before.
"Sorry..." He apologized weakly, scratching his head in confusion with his clean hand. He couldn't quite decide if he actually needed to apologize or not.
After a moment of standing around uncertainly, Sloan turned and left the room, heading to the bathroom to wash his hands.
It occurred to him that he was beginning to feel frustrated with himself - and though he tried to just shrug it off, all he could think about was how he was screwing up already.
Why had he even done that? He knew how scared Dane was of spiders. Why the hell would he do something like that...?
He glared at his reflection in the mirror, silently berating himself for being so cruel.
What the f*ck is wrong with me, anyway? It's like I actually enjoy hurting the people I care about!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:21 pm

Dane hesitated when Sloan got off the bed, glad he'd moved his hand away so Dane didn't fee quite as anxious. He knelt up and crawled back on the mattress, just as Sloan started to apologise.
Suddenly realising his overreaction, Dane blushed at himself, feeling rather stupid. Poor Sloan, he looked horrified. It had only been a joke, for goodness' sake. It was just... Dane. He had phobias, and for some reason he couldn't control what he did when something he feared was near him. Almost like a fit, but... Not.
He curled up again when Sloan left the room, cupping his feet in his palms. He'd scared his boyfriend, and not to mention made him feel guilty for making a joke.
He'd take it personally, too, knowing Sloan.
Swallowing, Dane got out of the bed and wandered to the bathroom, where Sloan was staring at himself in the mirror. He looked really frustrated.
Dane came from behind and wrapped his arms around Sloan's neck, smiling perhaps a little bit too brightly. "My hero... Again." He made a soft moaning noise and kissed Sloan on the cheek. "Thank you. Really." He squeezed his boyfriend lovingly. "I'm sorry about that. I overreact at night, I know." He watched the man's eyes in the mirror, following his gaze to Sloan's face then back to the mirror.
"Mate, what's wrong?" He asked gently, rubbing Sloan's shoulder gently, still hugging him from behind. "Talk to me."
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:49 pm

Sloan caught sight of Dane in the mirror as he approached - and though he didn't turn around, he met his boyfriend's eyes in the reflection, and his expression softened automatically.
Dane's arms slipped around is neck, and Sloan mirrored the man's smile, with perhaps a little less gusto.
"My hero... Again." Dane teased, kissing Sloan on the cheek.
Somehow, this time, he didn't believe it. Dane was just trying to make him feel better about screwing the f*ck up again - he could see it in his face.
Still - he might as well play along. It was so much easier that way.
"That's what they call me." He joked weakly, grinning at Dane in the mirror.
"Thank you. Really. I'm sorry about that. I overreact at night, I know."
Sloan shrugged, shook the moisture the moisture from his hands, and glanced up with a smile. "You're a wimp." He scolded playfully, "But I'm sorry for teasing you." He rolled his eyes casually, and flashed a slightly apologetic smile - even though inwardly, he was still kicking himself.
Evidently, Dane wasn't buying it, because after a moment of silence, he murmured, "Mate, what's wrong? Talk to me."
His smile faltered slightly as he felt Dane rub his shoulder reassuringly - but by the time he had turned to face his boyfriend, he was beaming again.
"Absolutely nothing." He answered confidently, placing his hands on Dane's shoulders, and pecking him cheerfully on the nose.
"Let's get to bed, now. I'm tired."
He wrapped his fingers around Dane's hand, smiled, and nodded back toward the bedroom.
One day I'll get it right, Dane... One day, I swear.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:19 pm

Dane didn't buy Sloan's confident answer - he wouldn't have sounded that confident if he was telling the truth, anyway. He'd spent weeks flashing that same expression and secretly ripping his hair out, so Dane wasn't stupid. But he didn't say anything.
He closed his eyes when he was kissed on the nose, allowing a little, shy smile to creep on his lips. Honestly, he had to admit he was tired also. And the fact that he'd be able to lazy around for the morning was brilliant. He'd be able to pester Sloan over it then, when there wasn't a risk of getting his head bitten off for asking.
He gave his boyfriend's hand a gentle squeeze, and dragged him back to the bedroom before diving onto the mattress.
He picked up the covers and straightened them out back over the length of the bed. Then, he patted the space beside him suggestively and pulled the covers over himself again, hiding hsi face.
"It's lonely in here!" He sang, poking a hand out of the covers and creating a 'come' gesture he'd seen Sloan use in the lake that evening.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:35 pm

Sloan allowed himself to be dragged to the bedroom, then released Dane's hand as he dived into the bed. Sloan leaned in the doorway, watching him with a smirk, until Dane gestured for him to follow.
"It's lonely in here!" His boyfriend said in a sing-song voice, and Sloan just chuckled, and slid obediently into the bed.
He wasn't feeling quite as affectionate now as he was before - and honestly this time he rather did just want to get to sleep.
So instead of taking what he'd seen as an invitation to 'mess around', Sloan just leaned over and kissed Dane's cheek, whispering softly, "Good night."
He smiled warmly at his boyfriend for a moment - then rolled over, turned off the light, and closed his eyes.
He'd wake up in a better mood tomorrow, he was sure.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:09 pm

Dane expected at least a vague making-out session before they both went to sleep, so he was slightly disappointed when Sloan pecked him on the cheek and bid him good night. But at the same time, he was worried. Sloan wasn't acing the same he was before the second spider incident, and Dane guessed he was more frustrated than he let on.
He didn't smile when Sloan turned off the light and turned away from him. In fact, he started to feel rather lonely..
"Um... Good night." He mumbled, frowning up at the cieling.
This was his fault. He'd fixed everything, they were both so happy... Yet because he freaked out over something so petty, he'd ruined everything.
Biting his lip, he turned to face his boyfriend, staring sadly at his back. He wanted Sloan to turn round and wrap his arms around him, tell him honestly everything was alright. He didn't have to worry.
But Sloan didn't move.
Swallowing, Dane shuffled forwards and pressed himself against the man's warm back, his hands curled up his chest like a mummy, and tried to imagine Sloan's arms around him.
No luck.
He hesitantly slipped an arm around Sloan's stomach, praying it wasn't swatted away, and pulled himself closer. "Hey, Sloan?" he whispered, hoping the man hadn't gone to sleep yet. "I love you. You know that, right?"
Watching worriedly for a moment, he settled down and pressed his cheek against the back in front of him and closed his eyes. Maybe if he tried hard enough he could dream of a way to make Sloan truly happy again.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:29 pm

Sloan lay there tensely for a while, staring at the wall opposite him, and still berating himself for his stupid teasing earlier.
He was just beginning to get tired, when suddenly he felt Dane's arms slip around his stomach.
Feeling his boyfriend's warm form against his back, Sloan began to relax. He pressed his hand gently over both of Dane's, stroking his soft skin with his thumb in a placid fashion.
"Hey, Sloan?" He heard Dane whisper.
"Hm?"
"I love you. You know that, right?"
These words seemed to squeeze at Sloan's heart, and as his cheeks flushed with shame for his cold behaviour, he turned around in Dane's arms - shifting to face his boyfriend.
"I know." He replied reassuringly, "But I love you more."
The corners of his eyes crinkled slightly with his earnest smile, and Sloan slipped his arms around Dane's waist - leaning closer to press his forehead lightly against Dane's.
"And I always will." He finished lightheartedly, his eyes glinting in the gloom as he smiled warmly at Dane, and brushed a short lock of hair away from his face.
Just wait, Dane. I'll come back to you... Things will go back to how they were before I left - soon, they will...

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:48 pm

When Sloan began shifting, for a horrible moment Dane thought he was trying to shrug his arm off. But then Sloan turned to him and looked right at him, and Dane's heart fluttered with hope.
He let out a breath he didn't even realise he'd been holding when he felt hands slip around the small of his back, and what had been Sloan's back pressed agaist his cheek was ow his chest, warm and soft and beating.
He honestly felt safe then, like he could stay there forever.
"And I always will." Dane looked up at him with large eyes, smiling tiredly. He reached out and kissed his boyfriend's neck, then let out a sigh and rested back in Sloan's arms.
"I believe you." He whispered. "I believe you..."
With that, his breathing evened out and he went limp.

He awoke no later than half an hour later than he usually awoke, and when he looked around he was still in Sloan's arms. He smiled to himself, tucking himself further into the man's embrace, as if it were possible.
"You awake?" He whispered cheekily in Sloan's ear, grinning to himself. At the silence that followed, he added in a more suggestive tone: "Sloany... Guess what." His eyes narrowed. "I'm naked."
He wasn't but he presumed that would wake his boyfriend up, and the outcome would be most amusing.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:03 pm

When Sloan finally fell asleep in Dane's arms, he was starting to relax and feel happy again. In fact, when he drifted off, it was with a subtle smile still adorning his face.
Dane woke before him that morning - since Sloan was taking the rare opportunity to sleep in. Unfortunately, Dane seemed to have other ideas.
"You awake?" Came a cheeky whisper, which Sloan dismissed with a grunt and a wave of his hand.
"Sloany... Guess what." He groaned irritably, letting his arm flop over his head as though to shield himself from being woken up.
"I'm naked."
"Then get dressed." He retorted groggily, his voice slurred by drowsiness.
It took a moment after that for Dane's words to sink in - but when they finally did, Sloan's eyes shot open. He glanced quickly over Dane, then his eyes narrowed again.
"Liar." He scolded, flicking his boyfriend's nose.
He glared tiredly at Dane for a moment, before a thought occurred to him.
"Y'know..." He mused casually, "I haven't seen you naked yet. We've been dating nearly six months - it must be a new record for me."
He watched Dane thoughtfully, wondering what his response to this would be.
Sloan certainly didn't intend to push the issue just then - but he was beginning to think it was about time they took their relationship to the next level... And Dane's teasing had reminded him of that.
So he fixed his boyfriend with a curious gaze, wondering just exactly where Dane stood on the subject.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:06 am

"Ow." Dane pinched his nose, making his voice go funny. "That was uncalled for."
"Y'know... I haven't seen you naked yet. We've been dating nearly six months - it must be a new record for me."
Unlike Sloan, Dane had been wide awake the minute he woke up, since sleeping in wasn't really anything he was used to doing. Even so, he didn't realise Sloan was implying anything until he saw the look in his boyfriend's eyes.
Oh god... He'd bitten off more than he could chew here.
"Isn't it a little... Early in the day for that?" He mumbled nervously, playing around with the creases on Sloan's shirt. Maybe it was, but it didn't mean they couldn't do something about it later. He noted that his excuse was a poor one.
"In all fairness, I haven't seen you naked either." He raised an eyebrow. "I've semi-undressed you - with the towel and all - but I haven't actually seen you."
He wanted to say six months was too fast, but by the way Sloan saw it, it obviously wasn't. Dane wouldn't know, really. This was his first relationship. Still, the thought of being totally nude in front of Sloan made him really nervous.
"Why w-would you want to see me naked, anyway?" He stuttered with a shy smile. "I don't have a bum made of jewels or anthing."
Even more, Sloan would see his thingy. His thingy. No one had seen his thingy since he was a little boy, a really little boy. In fact, no one had seen him naked since he was about five.
Then again, he hadn't seen a naked body in... Well, since his parents were still together. He wasn't sure how he'd react, whether it was the right or wrong way.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:25 am

"Isn't it a little... Early in the day for that?" Dane mumbled uncertainly. Sloan just shrugged, and responded, "Mate, you can't deny you put my thoughts on this track." He chuckled, and ruffled his boyfriend's hair teasingly.
"In all fairness, I haven't seen you naked either. I've semi-undressed you - with the towel and all - but I haven't actually seen you."
"I'll strip down any time you like, Buddy." He replied with a smirk, "Truth be told, I'm a bit of a slut anyway." But Dane didn't seem to be listening, because he was still stuttering nervous objections.
"Why w-would you want to see me naked, anyway? I don't have a bum made of jewels or anthing."
He chuckled at this, and shook his head. "I dunno, man." He replied with a shrug, "Why does anybody want to see someone naked? It's just a sign of trust, I guess. Being open and vulnerable with a person you care about..." He trailed off, shrugging vaguely. "Look, it's no big deal." He reassured Dane, finally taking pity on him, and offering a comforting smile. "I've waited this long, and I don't mind waiting longer. I'm not trying to pressure you - I was just curious as to how you felt about it."
He patted Dane's head, and offered a brief smile - then yawned, and shifted himself into a sitting position, stretching his arms above his head.
Poor Dane really was a shy one - and Sloan didn't mind that - but it did concern him slightly that, after all this time, Dane was still so shy around him.
Then again, it was important to remember that this was a much bigger deal to Dane than it was to him.
It was best, then, just not to worry - and to keep waiting until Dane felt ready.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:50 pm

"I dunno, man. Why does anybody want to see someone naked? It's just a sign of trust, I guess. Being open and vulnerable with a person you care about..."
Dane rolled onto his back, shuffling jut a fraction away from Sloan, and frowned at the ceiling. What did that mean? That in order to prove his love and trust he had to take his clothes off? Wasn't he already trying hard enough to show Sloan how much he loved him?
"Look,, it's no big deal. I've waited this long, and I don't mind waiting longer. I'm not trying to pressure you - I was just curious as to how you felt about it."
He winced. People generally said 'no pressure' in a situation that meant they'd be under pressure. Sloan's words weren't very reassuring. Dane was a naturally shy person, it didn't even matter who he was with. Shirtless, he could deal with. Everyone saw him shirtless. But nude? Not so much.
Geez... He'd started off saying it in order to wake Sloan up. Now things were really getting serious.
"Yeah..." He mumbled, his brow furrowing. "Fair enough."
It took a lot to have Sloan believe Dane loved him. Far more than just words. But Dane really didn't like being told to do something he didn't want to, it only ended up making him panic.
Will he believe me this time, if I do it?
He rolled over onto the other side, facing away from Sloan, and stared at the blank wall. For the first time ever when he was around Sloan, his heart fluttered in a way that it shouldn't.
Fear.
But of what?

He'd overreacted te night before, and it had put his boyfriend in a bad mood. He was overreacting now, yes. But he couldn't help it. Knowing that he seriously didn't want to do this, yet knowing he had to in order to make his boyfriend happy again, was really eating at him.
He swallowed soundlessly, pulling the covers up to his chin.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:42 pm

Sloan frowned as Dane turned away from him, suddenly feeling rather irritated.
"Hey!" He scolded, grabbing Dane's shoulder, and jerking him roughly over to face him. "Don't go all weird on me." He frowned, gripping Dane's shoulder, and fixing him with a stern gaze that wasn't quite a glare.
"You never listen, do you?" He gave Dane's shoulder a light shake, "You're just overthinking this. I told you, didn't I? No pressure, mate. It's not like I asked you to strip to your f*cking skin... For you, I don't care how long it takes. So stop freaking out, okay? You're pissing me off."
He smiled, and patted Dane's cheek reassuringly - then kicked off the covers, and swung himself around to the edge of the bed.
He fastened on his prosthetic leg with a grunt, then stood up and turned back to Dane.
"You've got to learn to stop taking me so seriously..." He said a little more gently, his expression softening as he smiled at Dane.
"I love you, okay? And yeah, sometimes I wish we could take things a little further - but what we have is working, so never think you have to push yourself to make things change."
He leaned down and pecked Dane's forehead - then straightened and turned on his heel to walk to the door.
"I'm making pancakes." He announced as he left. "Be in the kitchen in half an hour if you want some."

((Just want to point out that this time He got annoyed instead of going all pathetic and self-loathing. Razz He is slowly improving. XD ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:32 pm

((Good, Dane needed that. XD This guy... ))

Dane grunted in surprise when he was yanked onto his back, all thoughts of fear and self-consciousness momentarily forgotten in shock. He blinked up at his boyfriend blankly, allowing himself to be scolded, because for a moment he'd forgotten what he was being scolded for.
"You're just overthinking this. I told you, didn't I? No pressure, mate. It's not like I asked you to strip to your f*cking skin... For you, I don't care how long it takes. So stop freaking out, okay? You're pissing me off."
"Sorry..." Dane mumbled honestly, because he wouldn't dare talk back to a gaze as stern as that.
His hands flopped onto his stomach and he played with his fingers nervously. That is, until he was patted on the cheek, and his lips pulled into a tiny smile. Sloan was right. He was overthinking things, and it was pointless getting so scared over it now.
Still... Sometimes he wished Sloan would take his own advice.
"You've got to learn to stop taking me so seriously..."
Like that, for example.
"I love you, okay? And yeah, sometimes I wish we could take things a little further - but what we have is working, so never think you have to push yourself to make things change."
Just like that, as if Sloan had already read his mind, Dane relaxed. It didn't matter. Sloan loved him. It didn't matter.
He could still show his love without forcing himself to do anything.
At the sound of 'pancakes' Dane's ears pricked and he watched the back of his boyfriend's head as he left the room. Seriously, pancakes were exactly what he needed. He waited for a moment, deciding what to do with himself. Watching the pancakes being made would be utter torture. Come to think of it, he was rather hungry...
He crawled to the foot of the bed and buried himself under the covers, peeking out at Sloan's shadow in the kitchen.
"You got any honey?" He asked shyly, his voice muffled from the covers. "And raisins. I like raisins."
Eventually, he found himself smiling. From his current (Get it? Raisins? XD) position, Sloan would have to find him adorable. If not, well, he'd just have to try something else. They had five hours to kill, and he wanted to make sure it was spent well.
"And I right fancy some banana. Oh, and lay off the egg yolk for mine, the extra calories are bad for my six pack."
He hid under the covers like a little mouse, eyes blinking and innocent, and grinned at his boyfriend.

((Sorry, but you could just imagine him like this, couldn't you? https://2img.net/h/oi46.tinypic.com/1zqyibt.jpg Razz ))
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:49 pm

((Soooo cute. Razz ))

"I'll make them however I damn well please!" Sloan shot back, "I'm not your f*cking wife."
But when he cast a glance back over his shoulder at Dane, it was obvious he was grinning.
Then he saw how Dane was peeking out from under the covers - and he moaned and turned around despite himself.
"Don do that!" He complained, walking back over to Dane as though dragged by some invisible force.
"You know I can't resist you when you're looking so cute. I'll never get these pancakes started."
He flashed a subtle grin, eyes sparkling as he reached the bed, and dropped to his knees to bring his head to Dane's level.
"Sometimes I think you do this just to torture me..." He muttered with a pained expression - smiling lovingly, and cupping Dane's cheeks in his hands.
"Why the hell do I love you so much?" He muttered, eyes searching Dane's face in adoration. "I didn't even think I could fall in love before I met you, and now look at me..." He chuckled, and pecked Dane's lips briefly - then pulled the covers teasingly over his face.
"I can't look at that adorable mug of yours any more if you ever want breakfast." He scolded, slowly straightening to his feet.
He was actually in a rather good mood, despite the bumpy start to the day. He hoped it would last.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:25 pm

"Technically you are." Dane squeaked, then pondered over this for a moment, and added, "Or maybe I am... Oh yeah! We're not married. I knew that."
He ignored Sloan's scoldings this time, because he knew they were harmless and Sloan had chosen to look on his own. It wasn't Dane's fault h was totally irrisistable cute, was it? Then again, he didn't really help.
"Sometimes I think you do this just to torture me..."
"Me?" Dane blinked at him. "Tease you? Never."
His cheeks blushed at Sloan's touch, but his innocent look didn't cease. He was winning this little battle, and they bth knew it. However, he was wasting precious pancake-making time. Still... His excuse was he was comfy. A comfy Dane was a happy Dane.
He puckered his lips when they were kissed, accepting it like royalty, like he'd expected it all along. He looked rather pleased with himself for making such an impression, that is, until the covers were shoved unceremoniously over his face.
He made a soft whining sound and lifted them away just slightly, enough to reveal a single eye, wide and innocent.
"Oh, anything to save the pancakes." He grinned, pulling out of the covers until his head and shoulders hung off the edge of the bed. Then, with a huge grunt, he toppled onto the floor.
He sat up, hair sticking up, and grinned again. "Pancakes are good."
He rubbed his cold arms and grabbed a jumper and pulled it over himself, then jogged on ater Sloan and launched himself on him, flinging his arms around the man's neck and showering him with kisses.
Really, he was glad everything was behind them. He preferred an atmosphere like this to the last one. If only he'd stop overreacting...
"I love you, too. You make nice pancakes." He chuckled and ruffled Sloan's hair, kissing his cheek. "At least, I can imagine..."
Ooops. Spoke too soon.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:56 pm

Sloan grunted and stumbled when Dane suddenly tackled him from behind. He nearly lost his balance - but thankfully he was beside a wall at the time, and managed to use it to support himself.
He turned to look as far over his shoulder as he could, and grinned ecstatically, leaning into Dane's sweet kisses, and placing his warm hands over Dane's muscled forearms as they folded around his neck.
"I love you, too. You make nice pancakes." Dane murmured, and Sloan leaned into the kiss on his cheek with such utter bliss that it looked like he might actually fall over - like a cat that gets drunk on petting, and squirms its way off a bed.
When Dane ruffled his hair, he relaxed so much that his knees almost buckled.
He couldn't help it... When he was in this sort of mood, there was just nothing he loved more than to feel Dane's touch. If he didn't have something to do, he would probably be content just to cuddle with Dane for hours.
It was not often that he got into such a mood, but when he did, it was remarkable how every touch and loving gesture affected him.
"At least, I can imagine..." He heard Dane amend his original comment, and glanced back over his shoulder with a bright grin.
"I make f*cking amazing pancakes." He promised. "Come, I'll show you."
He detached Dane's hands from around his neck, seized one, and squeezed it affectionately, pulling Dane to his side.
He shot him a fond smile, head tilted slightly to one side, then tugged him on to the kitchen, where he started scratching around for pancake ingredients.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:46 am

"I hope so." Dane murmured. "I'm bloody starving."
He felt his arms being detached from around Sloan's neck and allowed himself to be pulled to his boyfriends side. He linked the man's fingers with his and trotted to the kitchen, leaning back on the counter as Sloan started looking for ingredients. His eyes wandered around the room with vague interest, peering into the sitting room. It was rather quiet... He was in too good a mood for it to be quiet.
"Back in a jiffy!" He sang in an amusingly posh accent and wandered to the sitting room, turned on the TV and flicked it to a music channel. 'Top 40' would do. It wasn't Sloan's sort of thing, but never mind.
A familiar song popped up, the beat bviously for a dance number, and a pretty girl was draped ver the bonnet of a car, singing flirtatiously to the camera.
'Hey, I just met you. And this is crazy, but here's my number, so call me maybe.'
But it wasn't the singer Dane noticed. It was the shirtless man that was casually mowing the lawn in slow motion, his large muscles bulging from his chest. The girl continued to sing and Dane hummed absentmindedly along, then it showed another shot of the man raking a hand through his hair, as if on a male shampoo advert.
Dane realised his mouth was gaped open, and he closed it, cheeks flushign pink.
He turned back round, leaving the TV on, and scuttled back to Sloan in the kitchen, singing squeakily away to the lyrics. He went back to his boyfriend and rested his hands on Sloan's sides, wiggling his own backside to the beat in a girly fashion, singing away to him.
'Your stare was holdin'
Ripped jeans, skin was showin'.
Hot night, wind was blowin'.
Where you think you're going, baby?

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy
But here's my number,
So call me, maybe?
'
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:20 am

Sloan grunted and winced when a horribly cheerful pop song started playing from the other room. He was not proud to admit that he had heard the song before - it was everywhere, after all - but what he hadn't heard was his own boyfriend singing along to it.
He groaned and hung his head at Dane's sqeaky singing, but he couldn't stop an amused smirk from assaulting the corners of his mouth.
As if the singing wasn't bad enough - the next moment, Sloan felt Dane's hands on his sides, and glanced back to see his boyfriend dancing around like a teenage girl at a slumber party.
He groaned, and slapped a palm to his face - then turned around and grabbed Dane's hands.
"If you're trying to turn me off for life," He said seriously, with a smirk he couldn't quite hide, "Then it's working."
He ruffled Dane's hair - then stalked into the sitting room to investigate this 'Call me Maybe' song that everybody was going on about.
He got there just in time to see an incredibly attractive guy helping a girl up from the ground, and he raised an eyebrow slightly.
Then he saw the guy give his number to one of the men in the band. That did it.
"What the Hell?" He demanded, spinning to face Dane. "Think you can just gawp at Mister Shirtless here while I make you breakfast? Honestly, why do I put up with you?" He glared at Dane for a moment, then glanced back at the screen and added, "Besides, his tattoo is totally gay. And I'm way hotter."
He shrugged then, and ruffled Dane's hair as he walked past, smirking slightly to let his boyfriend know that he wasn't really annoyed.
"Next time you get horny just perve on him." Sloan teased sulkily, "Because I'm through taking my clothes off for an unappreciative lout like you."
He stalked back into the kitchen - well aware that he had probably just 'started something' - and set to work cooking his delicious chocolate chip pancakes.
As he was flipping the pancakes, an image of Dane's silly dance crept into Sloan's mind - and he found himself chuckling quietly under his breath.
Damn, but he loved that silly little bastard.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:44 am

Dane didn't fight Sloan's grip on his wrists, and in the heat of the moment he tried for a kiss, but Sloan wouldn't stop talking, which would make kissing a little difficult. He stopped wiggling his hips, but couldn't stop nodding his head to the beat. "I'm sorry..." He pouted, clearly not sorry. "It's a good song."
He closed his eyes with a smile as his hair was ruffled, like a cat being petted between the ears, making a small noise of appreciation. However, when he opened them again, Sloan had disappeared.
He wheeled round, making sure his boyofriend hadn't completely poofed into thin air without telling him, to see him wandering off to look at the video of the song still blasting through the TV speakers.
Dane's eyes widened, but it was too late.
Ooops.
He flinched as Sloan's annoyed roar came from the sitting room, then scuttled over to accept the scolding.
"Think you can just gawp at Mister Shirtless here while I make you breakfast? Honestly, why do I put up with you? Besides, his tattoo is totally gay. And I'm way hotter."
That was true.
Cheeks flushed, Dane braced himself for a swat on the head or some other sort of punishment, but instead he had his hair ruffled again, and he caught Sloan's smirk at the corner of his eye, which made him relax.
So he wasn't in too much trouble, then.
"Next time you get horny just perve on him. Because I'm through taking my clothes off for an unappreciative lout like you."
Now he knew Sloan was joking, Dane knew he could play along.
"That's sad." He nodded solemnly as Sloan disappeared to the kitchen again. "I was thinking, next time I was horny, that I'd take my clothes off for you. But if you'd prefer I perved on him..." He jerked his thumb behind him the the screen, where Beyonce had take the shirtless guy's place, and was singing away in the strangest costume he'd ever seen.
"That's perfectly fine."
He trotted back to the kitchen and poked his head over Sloan's shoulder, where the pancakes were beginning to form. His face lit up. "Is that chocolate?" He gasped. "Mate, I promise I will never look at another shirtless guy if you tell me that's chocolate."
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next