Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polo and Dreameh's VERY short RP. For real this time. (Mature)

2 posters

Page 40 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

Go down

Polo and Dreameh's VERY short RP. For real this time. (Mature) - Page 40 Empty Re: Polo and Dreameh's VERY short RP. For real this time. (Mature)

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:04 am

"Does this mean we can have sex now?" Dane asked directly, giggling and sliding his hands around Sloan's head. "I'll think about it." He purred in response, lips quirking upwards into that handsome crooked grin of his, "Depends on how you behave."
He returned Dane's kisses, but when his boyfriend began to get distracted by the crying of the puppy, Sloan soon found himself growing irritated. He was in the zone now, and every time Dane hesitated, he was forced to exercise patience that he wasn't even sure he had. Still, he tolerated it fairly, letting his hands slide through Dane's hair as they kissed, right until the puppy's whining increased to a howl, and Dane broke away altogether.
"Aww, Sloany. He's lonesome." Dane cooed, and Sloan clenched his jaw as he met that innocent gaze he so adored.
"Don't even say it." He warned, eyes narrowing accusingly, "If you start choosing that puppy over me already, I'm going to be a jealous mess by the end of the week." He offered an amused smirk, although he was only half joking.
"If you really want to go to him," He said, sighing, "Then fine, but don't bring him in here. He has to learn that whining and howling and making a bloody racket isn't going to help him get his way. If I'm going to have a dog in my house," He went on firmly, "Then it's going to be a well trained one, not some bloody spoiled Satan-spawn."
With an irritable huff, Sloan ran his hands down Dane's sides to rest them on his hips, and muttered with a tired smile, "Go on, if you like. I'll wait a little while, but if you take too long, don't blame me if I'm asleep when you get back." He yawned, "It's been a long day."
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Polo and Dreameh's VERY short RP. For real this time. (Mature) - Page 40 Empty Re: Polo and Dreameh's VERY short RP. For real this time. (Mature)

Post  Dreambug Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:46 pm

"Don't even say it." Sloan grumbled firmly. "If you start choosing that puppy over me already, I'm going to be a jealous mess by the end of the week."
Dane just beamed at the unhappy face before him. "Aww, Sloany..." He cooed, petting the man's cheek patronisingly. "Are you jealous of the puppy?"
Sloan ignored him. "If you really want to go to him, then fine, but don't bring him in here. He has to learn that whining and howling and making a bloody racket isn't going to help him get his way." Dane pouted in a sulky fashion, although he understood the man's point. Still... Just for the night? They could start being firm in the morning, right? "If I'm going to have a dog in my house, then it's going to be a well trained one, not some bloody spoiled Satan-spawn."
"Am I really that soft?" Dane asked innocently, although he already knew the answer.
He felt Sloan's hands run down his sides and half-wished he wasn't wearing a shirt, when the puppy's wails broke through his thoughts and snapped him back to attention. He glanced at the floor.
"Go on, if you like. I'll wait a little while, but if you take too long, don't blame me if I'm asleep when you get back." Dane's face fell as Sloan yawned. "It's been a long day."
"Oh, don't you dare." Dane challenged, pecking the man once more on the lips. "Do you how long it's been since we had sex? Too long. You know how little self control I have already, mate." He winked cheekily, then shoved his boyfriend off him in a playful fashion, swinging his legs off the bed.
"Don't go to sleep. I'll run back if I have to."

Just Dane's presence was enough to quieten the little puppy, and a 'firm' word sent him back to his small bed. However, his squealing and crying was soon to be the least of Dane and Sloan's worries...

Dane arrived back as quick as he could, and ripped off his shirt for good measure. "Wake up, asshole!" He chirped, scrunching his shirt up and tossing it at the man's face unceremoniously. "Beds aren't just for sleeping in, you know."
With an excitable laugh Dane dived onto the bed, snuggling up against Sloan until he was on 'the bottom', then folded his hands behind his head expectantly, grinning up at his boyfriend.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:05 pm

Sloan chuckled at Dane's response, rolling his eyes, and watched as his boyfriend scampered out of the room, leaving him sitting in the bed alone. His memory was better than before, but it was still a difficult concept for him to grasp that the very same man who had once been terrified just to be naked in front of him was now leaping at the chance to jump into bed and f*ck. Hell, Dane seemed more eager than he was.
He sighed, smiling slightly to himself, then shook his head and shrugged off his shirt. He wouldn't be needing that for a while.
Glancing down at himself, Sloan took note of the new scars on his chest, and he frowned slightly. Between the scars and the tattoos, he looked like something out of a gang in a bad action movie. All he had to do was learn how to breakdance.
Chuckling at the thought, Sloan balled up his shirt and tossed it into the corner, then looked up when Dane re-entered the room.
"Wake up, asshole!" He chirped, throwing his shirt at Sloan's face. "Beds aren't just for sleeping in, you know."
He grunted in displeasure when the shirt blinded him, and plucked it off, glaring at Dane.
Undeterred, his boyfriend dived into the bed, and squirmed around until he was lying on his back. Sloan ignored him, and once again considered the shirt in his hand. Shrugging casually, he pulled it over his head and put it on, just to be spiteful. It was loose on him after all the weight he had lost in the hospital, but he didn't care.
"What's this?" He asked grumpily, shooting Dane a glare when he saw him lying there, looking up expectantly, "You just gonna lie there and let me do all the work? Is that how this works?" He narrowed his eyes, then shrugged, lips quirking into a smirk, "Actually, I'm okay with that." He flashed a toothy grin, and added deviously, "Lose the pants."

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:40 pm

At Sloan's apparent irritation by the fact that Dane was being lazy, Dane nearly shrunk away from him, However, hen he saw that twinkle in the man's eyes he couldn't help but grin. Sloan was only pretending to be annoyed. He loved it, really.
"You just gonna lie there and let me do all the work? Is that how this works?"
Dane shrugged. Pretty much.
"Actually, I'm okay with that..
" They both grinned, then Dane glanced down to see loan was wearing his shirt. He narrowed his eyes in slight annoyance. "Lose the pants."
Oh, so it was going to be like that, was it?
"Fine." Dane clenched his jaw defiantly. "But not until you lose the shirt. I'm not your personal stripper, you know." He grumbled. "Although I might as well be..."
He shrugged, then shamelessly unbuckled his pants. However, since he was playing lazy, that's as far as he got with undressing himself. If Sloan wanted to see more he'd either have to do it himself or take off his shirt.

Meanwhile, the small, brown puppy bunny-hopped to the door and studied it curiously. What had the human done to open it? He raised a tiny paw and scratched away at the thick, white paint, amused to find how it shredded away at the contact.
It whined in irritation. Why wasn't it opening? Where were the humans?
When the door didn't open, it attempted to dig away at the tiles on the floor, but it's paws just squeaked at every attempt. Whining once more it pushed at the door with it's paw, shoving it's body against the tiny gap where the corridor light shone through the kitchen. When the door budged it yapped excitedly and pushed again with all the pressure it could muster. After a few attempts, it was able to squeeze it's body through the gap and followed the light to the towering staircase...
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:56 pm

"Fine." Dane grumbled in response, "But not until you lose the shirt. I'm not your personal stripper, you know. Although I might as well be..."
"Lose the shirt?" Sloan asked innocently, plucking at it, "But you're the one who threw it at me, mate. I assumed you wanted me to wear it." He watched shamelessly as Dane unbuckled his pants, and added mildly, "Besides, don't I look sexy?" He pouted his lips in a comically girlish fashion, then laughed and pulled Dane's shirt over his head, tossing it into the corner with his own. "Whatever, have it your way." He agreed at last, "But be warned, I'm not exactly 'pretty' right now."
That was true, between the new scars and the weight he had lost, Sloan was by no means the impressive man he had been before the accident. It usually would have bothered him, but if it did, then he didn't let on.
"Happy now?" He asked in a gentle mumble, leaning down to kiss his way slowly up Dane's neck. When he reached his boyfriend's jaw, he stopped, listening tensely. He had heard something outside...
After a moment, the scratching on the door came again, and Sloan sighed heavily.
"Oh, forget it." He grumbled, rolling off Dane to lie on his back beside him, and folding his arms sulkily over his chest.
"Go see to your dog." He instructed, waving off his boyfriend, "This is obviously not happening."
He pulled the covers over himself, rolling onto his side, and curled into a comfortable position. "G'night, Dane." He mumbled, backing out of the idea of sex as quickly as he had instigated it, "You can go off and train that blasted puppy. I'm going to sleep."

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:49 pm

Dane narrowed his eyes. "That was nothing but a way of pissing you off. I didn't even know you didn't have a shirt on." He glowered at the man until Sloan finally took his shirt off, warning Dane he probably wasn't as wonderful-looking as before, and Dane just shrugged. He was hardly in his best shape, anyway, since he'd been not been eating properly and hadn't had decent exercise in a long while.
Dane's eyes glanced down to the man's now bare torso, flicking to each new scar, each as much of a permanent reminder of a memory as his tattoos. Dane wondered mildly if he had a look and reminisced them sometimes.
"Happy now?" Sloan asked, although it didn't sound like an accusation. Instead, he began to kiss Dane's neck sensually, and Dane could only murmur with gratitude in response.
"Very..." He whispered slowly, angling his head against the kiss.
In fact, he was so into the attention he was getting that he didn't hear the scratching from below them, nor could he hear the happy little squeals the puppy was making as it frolloped it's way around the house.
But when Sloan stopped kissing him, Dane could only whimper pathetically. He'd wanted this moment for so long... What could possibly be enough to keep his boyfriend from pleasuring him? ((Really, Dane? Really? *facepalm* ))
"Go see to your dog. This is obviously not happening."
Dane's eyes widened in horror. He sat up abruptly, glaring at his boyfriend as he curled up into a comfortable position. His mouth opened to protest, but nothing but a pathetic squeak left his lips.
"G'night, Dane. You can go off and train that blasted puppy. I'm going to sleep."
"W-what about the-" Dane was about to ask, when the door to the bedroom shuffled open. For one absurd moment he thought it was ghosts, until the puppy trotted happily into the room, tongue dangling out of one side of it's mouth. It greeted him with a brief wag of it's long, fluffy tail, then spotted the t-shirt in the corner.
Dane just watched, too tired to care, as it squatted over the scrunched up shirt, lifted a single leg, and urinated quietly.
Dane found it quite amusing at first, then he realised it was actually his shirt, and he swore loudly. "Oh, puppy..." He grumbled, then elbowed Sloan roughly.
"Mate, he's on your side of the bed." He murmured, like that made a difference.
When he looked back the puppy was sat on his side, staring at him with giant, brown eyes. If he'd been any sleepier he'd probably find the sight quite scary.
"Sloan, d'you think-... Just for tonight...?" He asked, glancing back over all the foot space they had on the bed. "We can discipline him tomorrow, can't we? I'm sure he'd be much quieter with us."
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:06 pm

"Absolutely not!" Sloan snapped, rolling over to shoot Dane a glare, "I'm not sharing my bed with a dog. I don't want to get chewed or pissed on, and I certainly don't want fleas." He uttered an irritable huff, and swung his legs over the side of the bed. He used the beside table to help him catch his balance on his prosthetic leg as he stood, but once he had reached his full height, he shot Dane's puppy a threatening glare.
"Out." He said sternly, pointing a finger at the door. His eyes blazed authoritatively, and the puppy whimpered at his sharp tone, lying down and wagging its tail hopefully.
"Don't give me that face." Sloan scolded, walking over and nudging it with his foot, "Out!"
He ushered the puppy out of the room and down the stairs, taking it into the living room, where he showed it the basket he had bought at the pet shop.
"You sleep here." He told the little dog firmly, "No negotiations." The puppy cocked its head to one side, its one ear flopping adorably as it stared up at Sloan with wide, questioning eyes.
"Stay." Sloan ordered, reaching down to give the animal a brief pat on the head, "Good dog."
With that, he turned his back on the dog and stomped back up to the bedroom, locking the door behind him this time so the puppy couldn't get in.
"I knew it was a bad idea getting that puppy..." Sloan mumbled wearily, sitting an the foot of the bed and rubbing his eyes with his fists. He really did look exhausted now, almost to the point of being ill.
He yawned widely, and set to work removing his prosthetic leg, obviously keen to get to bed.
"What's the plan for tomorrow?" He asked tiredly, "I assume we're producing all those horses for something, but I don't remember our training plans or how far along they were." He sighed, "In any case, I want to start work as soon as possible. I'll go nuts if I have to feel useless any longer."

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:45 pm

Dane flinched away at the ferocity in the man's voice, and watched him usher the puppy cruelly out of the door. His stern voice was still audible all the way down the stairs, and Dane couldn't help but smirk, once Sloan was out of sight, anyway. It was the same gruff voice Sloan sometimes used during their amorous activities, and he was suddenly glad he wasn't the puppy at that moment. It was a pretty tormenting voice, anyway.
He sat there for a while, twiddling his thumbs and listening to Sloan scold the poor dog all the way to the lounge, then march back up the stairs in a huff. His boyfriend really was an amazing guy.
Sloan sat at the foot of the bed and unstrapped his prosthetic leg, and Dane knelt behind him, gently massaging his shoulders as best he could.
"I knew it was a bad idea getting that puppy..."
"You chose it." Dane replied cheekily, resting his chin on Sloan's bony shoulder.
"What's the plan for tomorrow? I assume we're producing all those horses for something, but I don't remember our training plans or how far along they were." Sloan sounded ready to fall asleep right there. "In any case, I want to start work as soon as possible. I'll go nuts if I have to feel useless any longer."
Yawning, Dane wrapped his arms loosely around the man's neck and hugged his bare chest gently. "Eventing season. But don't worry about it, we'll cross that bridge when we get to it." He whispered, kissing Sloan's ear. He then shuffled backwards, linking his fingers with Sloan's.
"Come on. You look shattered." He then turned away, grabbed the fluffy blanket he always adored and laid it out on Sloan's side of the bed, just below his pillow. "This is for getting me a puppy. Don't vomit or pee on it." He warned, although he laughed tiredly at his poor joke and grabbed th covers, snuggling back into bed.
"Love you, mate." He cooed, running a heavy hand through the man's hair, then allowed his eyes to slip closed.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:55 am

When Dane began massaging his shoulders, Sloan sighed softly and let go of his tension, relaxing into his boyfriend's touch. He had really needed that. He just sat there contentedly while Dane hugged him from behind, only half-listening to what his boyfriend said about the plans with the horses. He didn't care as much as he had a second ago. At that moment, all he cared about was that his boyfriend would keep hugging him like that. He smiled silently to himself, closing his eyes to enjoy the moment.
When Dane shifted away, gently intertwining their fingers, Sloan turned to look back at him. "Come on. You look shattered." Dane said, tossing his beloved fluffy blanket over Sloan's side of the bed, "This is for getting me a puppy. Don't vomit or pee on it."
Sloan chuckled at this, rolling his eyes, then shifted toward Dane and leaned down to peck him on the cheek. "God, you're cute." He muttered, grinning.
With a content sigh, he pulled the covers over him, feeling warmer and more comfortable than he had in ages with his boyfriend beside him, and the fluffy blanket covering him.
"Love you, mate." Dane's soft voice cooed beside him, and Sloan looked at his boyfriend with a smile when he felt Dane's fingers running through his hair. "Love you too." He answered, reaching out to slide a hand over Dane's cheek. He leaned in to kiss his boyfriend's lips, then just held him silently for a while, feeling completely content with his arms around the man he so loved.
After a few moments, when Dane seemed just about to fall asleep, Sloan touched his cheek and whispered quietly, "Hey. Still wanna do it?" A devious smirk lifted his lips, and he raised an eyebrow in a darkly handsome fashion as he curled a strand of Dane's hair sensually around his finger.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:44 am

Dane rolled over so he was facing his boyfriend watching him with lazy eyes for as long as he could muster, until exhaustion caused his eyelids to close for what was going to be the night. He had not yet gone to sleep, as he wanted to enjoy the moment of Sloan holding him for a while longer, but he showed no sign of moving again until the morning.
"Love you too." Sloan replied, and Dane just grunted in response. He was well and truly content now - although feeling slightly empty without his blanket - and just as his body began to sink into the mattress, feeling heavy and light at the same time, he felt a touch on his cheek. He leant against it like a cat being petted, purring tiredly at the contact. Then, "Hey. Still wanna do it?"
His eyes shot open and his jaw dropped to the ground.
Was he serious?
Many responses slipped onto the tip of Dane's tongue. You said it wasn't happening... You looked so tired... The puppy was-... The pee... My shirt-...
Then he caught sight of the devious little smirk on Sloan's face, and Dane fought the sudden urge to punch him.
Of course he's ask that right when Dane had admitted defeat. He would do that, just to mess him around, because he knew Dane would never turn him down. Especially since he'd been so ready for it earlier.
Dane's eye narrowed. Two could play at this game.
"No." He replied, jaw clenching defiantly. This time he'd stand up for himself. He would not crumble. He wouldn't. "'Do it' yourself." With that he thumped his head back on the pillow and yanked the covers back over his head with a childish little grunt. He lay there for a while, until a thought occurred to him.
He yanked to covers away from his face. "Just keep your mess of my blanket." He growled, then covered his face with the covers so he wouldn't have to disguise himself with that defiant expression any longer.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:07 am

Sloan just snickered at Dane's grumpy comeback, his grin widening at his boyfriend's defiance. He didn't care that Dane was playing hard to get - after all, the chase was half the fun. ((...A little rapisty, Sloan... o_0 ))
"Aw, come on..." He murmured, trailing the tip of his finger sensually down the nape of Dane's neck, and easing down the covers to whisper in his ear, "It's so much more fun when you do it with me..." He grinned, sliding a hand over Dane's side and running it slowly over his bare stomach until his fingers reached the waistline of his boyfriend's pants.
"I'll let you be on top." He lied in a flirtatious whisper, lips brushing Dane's ear, "You know you want me..."
Sloan bowed his head to kiss Dane's neck, obviously enjoying taking on the challenge of turning Dane's 'no' into a 'yes'. Of course, whether or not he intended to actually go through with the act after the exhausting effort of getting his boyfriend in the mood would be another question entirely.
He couldn't help it, he just loved teasing his Daney... Where was the fun in always doing what his boyfriend expected? He was just being spontaneous, unpredictable... Or maybe just cruel. Whatever it was, he didn't care. He enjoyed it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:38 am

Dane felt his defences beginning to crumble at the contact on his neck - right where he was ticklish, also - and it took all his might to keep from smiling. He would not back down. He would n-
"It's so much more fun when you do it with me..."
"I don't care." Dane sulked, then shuddered involuntarily when a hand ran down his side, crawling sensually down the waistband of his jogging bottoms. His eyes widened. How the Hell did Sloan know how to push all his buttons?
"I'll let you be on top." Sloan continued, his lips tickling Dane's ear.
"No you won't." He grumbled, putting a hand over Sloan's to try to ease it away from his waistband. However, he didn't put any pressure on it. It was obvious he was losing this battle rather pathetically. "I don't even want to be on top."
He could have hit himself. That was just admitting he was falling for it. Idiot.
"You know you want me..."
He scrunched his eye s closed. Unfortunately he couldn't argue with that. He grumbled, released his grip on Sloan's hand and curled up under the covers. It was all he could do to keep from crumbling. After a few moments of squirming around, submerging himself beneath the covers, he finally lifted his head above the surface and glared at his boyfriend - now with a comical bed head, his blonde hair poking out in all directions.
"You're enjoying this, aren't you?" He grumbled, narrowing his eyes. "Asshole."
With that he crumbled completely and lowered his lips down to Sloan's, rolling his eyes at himself for giving in so easily.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:49 am

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?" Dane grumbled, and Sloan just flashed a handsome grin in response to his glare, "Asshole." Sloan uttered a bark of laughter when Dane finally gave in to him, then accepted his kiss happily, running his fingers lovingly through Dane's messy hair. "You know you love me." He teased when his boyfriend pulled away, "Besides, what fun would it be to always go along with what you expect me to do, huh mate?"
As if to prove his point, he gave Dane a sharp slap on the rear, then snickered to himself, "Come on now." He grunted, unbuckling his belt and flicking it at Dane's nose, "Are we doing this or not? 'Cause if I don't see those pants disappear in the next ten seconds, I'm gonna leave you hanging again, mister."
Flashing a deviously threatening grin, Sloan hooked a finger into the waistband of Dane's pants, and pulled them down past his hip.
I wonder what it's like sleeping with a man...? He mused silently, I don't even remember... This better be worth my effort.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:18 pm

Dane glowered at him. "Oh, so you do enjoy it." As if it needed confirming. He grumbled and squirmed in protest, but there was no denying he was beginning to enjoy this attention. Even if he didn't like being taunted often, it was better going through with it on the off chance that he'd get laid, for the first time in too long.
He yelped quietly as a hand swatted at his rump, and he shot Sloan a death glare, flinching forwards. Unfortunately this cancelled out his squirming, because now he was closer to Sloan then he had been previously, and now he was in the man's arms there was no going back.
There was a faint 'clink' as Sloan unbuckled his own belt, pulled it out and brushed it over Dane's nose. His eyes widened slightly. How could Sloan change moods so quickly?
"Are we doing this or not? 'Cause if I don't see those pants disappear in the next ten seconds, I'm gonna leave you hanging again, mister."
Dane looked down. He couldn't really argue with that, especially since he was really desperate to make love with his fiancé again. He grumbled in pathetic protest when he felt the elasticated belt around his joggers slip past his hip.
"Okay... Okay... Okayokayokayokayokayok-" He pleaded, swatting Sloan's hand away from him pants. "Give a man a bit of time." He whined, glancing away in concentration as he kicked off his pants, as if he were worried that Sloan was going to turn him down if he took any longer than ten seconds.
Tossing the joggers on the floor, he glanced pleadingly up at his boyfriend, all dignity thrown aside with his pants. "Do I have to lose the underpants too?"
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:41 pm

Sloan chuckled as he watched Dane quickly scramble out of his pants, and he flopped down on his side, leaning his cheek on one hand, and resting the other on his hip. "Nice." He purred, shamelessly looking Dane up and down, "I'd almost forgotten how sexy you are when you're naked." Flashing a wink, Sloan pressed himself up onto his hands and knees and straddled Dane, looking down at him with a predatory gaze.
"Nah..." He muttered, grinning, "You can keep the underpants. I reckon I can get those off you myself."
His gaze darkened dangerously, and he lowered his head to blow flirtatiously into Dane's ear. ((His EAR, Dreameh. Not what you were thinking. -.- ))
With the absence of Dane's clothes, it didn't take Sloan long to feel himself sliding out of his taunting mode, and into a state of sheer lust that he didn't even bother trying to fight. For the rest of the night, he was really more animal than human, acting on instinct before thought.

When he woke up the next morning, he was in rather a good mood. To wake up satisfied, in his own bed, with his boyfriend beside him; that was the dream. He had no intention whatsoever of getting up any time soon.
Smiling to himself, he shifted toward his boyfriend's sleeping form beside him, and draped an arm over his chest, leaning over to peck his ear gently.
"Last night was fun, huh?" He whispered, not bothering with tact or subtlety, as usual.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:36 pm

Dane looked mildly annoyed when Sloan glanced openly up and down at his near-naked body. It was to be hoped he hadn't forgotten it. Sloan may have suffered amnesia and brain damage, he may have forgotten the name of his horse or that he'd proposed to his boyfriend a few weeks earlier, but he was certainly not allowed to forget what Dane looked like naked.
Then again, it wasn't often that people could experience something amazing for the first time, more than once.
"You horny sod." Dane growled, glowering up at his boyfriend, who seemed to be enjoying openly staring at Dane's near-naked body. Dane tried his best to look defiant, but his blushing cheeks betrayed him, revealing the minor self-consciousness he always felt when Sloan's eyes shadowed over with lust. The man looked almost scary.
He could have kicked himself for being so soft and weak, but when Sloan straddled him, pinning him to the bed, Dane almost forgot to breathe. He placed a hand on each side of himself, fists scrunching up the bed sheets around them, preparing to flee. Until, of course, Sloan leant over and blew gently in his ear, sending cold shivers down his spine. ((I don't know what YOU were thinking of, Polo. Wink )) He wanted to say something, but he was stunned into silence by the boldness of his fiancé, and it seemed that Sloan, too, didn't really care what Dane had to say.
From that moment on the shadows took over, until they were so well knotted together Dane didn't know where his body ended and Sloan's began.

Dane was awoken by a pesky voice and a sweet kiss pulling him away from a glorious sleep, and he whined pathetically like a spoilt puppy, squirming away from reality. He didn't want to wake up, he didn't...
"Last night was fun, huh?"
He cracked an eye open, displeased by his boyfriend's frankness as usual. But he could play this game, especially when he had the upper hand.
"It was alright." He murmured, snickering to himself. 'Alright' was the understatement of the century, but with his head being hidden by the covers he could lie all he wanted, because Sloan couldn't properly see his face. "I don't really remember most of it." He added with a devious little smirk, shoving Sloan's face away unceremoniously with his hand.
Of course, he was lying through his teeth. He, too, was in the best mood he'd been in since Sloan had proposed to him, and the marvellous events of the previous night was radiating off him, from his stupidly wide smile to his crazy bed-head. What's more, he was a terrible liar.
"I'm not even going to ask where you put my underpants." He added, shooting Sloan a suspicious look.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:01 pm

"It was alright." Dane replied simply, and Sloan uttered a dramatically offended gasp, slapping a hand over his mouth in disbelief when Dane added, "I don't really remember most of it."
"How dare you?!" Sloan complained dramatically, poking Dane sharply in the spine. "You ungrateful f*cking philistine!"
Dane shoved his face away then, but when Sloan looked at his boyfriend, he saw that he was grinning. His own face mirrored the expression almost exactly.
"I'm not even going to ask where you put my underpants." Dane grumbled, and Sloan just shrugged innocently and answered. "They're in a safe place. But more importantly, Daney..." He trailed a finger lightly down his boyfriend's spine, flicking it off just above his coccyx. "If you damage my ego again, mate, I'm withholding sex." He raised a threatening eyebrow and nodded seriously, "Don't think I won't! Now let's try this again..." He curled a finger of Dane's hair lovingly around his finger, quite obviously taking control, "So..." His lips quirked into a grin, "Last night was pretty fun, huh love? And let me hear some f*cking champion adjectives this time!""

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:02 pm

Dane's eyes narrowed at Sloan's secrecy about his boxers, and he rolled over in a huff so his back was completely facing the man. Just as he did so he felt a finger sliding tauntingly down his spine - right where he was ticklush, too - and flicking almost threateningly away just above the crease of his rump. He shuddered slightly, clutching the covers around his bare body protectively, determined not to crumble for what was the hundredth time since the previous evening.
"If you damage my ego again, mate, I'm withholding sex."
His head snapped around. "You wouldn't..."
"Don't think I won't! Now let's try this again..." A finger travelled to Dane's head and twirled around it a lock of dark blonde hair. He had to clench his jaw to keep his teeth from chattering at the impact. Sloan had just as much power over him then as he had that night, and the impact Sloan had on him hadn't lessened at all. "Last night was pretty fun, huh love? And let me hear some f*cking champion adjectives this time!"
Dane grumbled under the sea of bed sheets. It wasn't like he had a choice. Sloan was threatening to take away sex, for goodness' sake!
He pondered for a moment over the best way to deal with this without completely admitting defeat, and he stretched his arms over his head with a cat-like yawn, evidently taking his time.
"Okay..." He admitted finally. "It was..." He scrunched his mouth to one side thoughtfully. "Astoundingly..." His lips pulled into a cheeky little half-smile. His head rolled in Sloan's direction, and he kissed the man's nose innocently. "...Alright." He grinned. "Good enough?"
With a slightly femenine giggle he rolled onto his other side so he was facing the man, and concentrated on a tiny patch of Sloan's chest that wasn't marked with a gothic pattern or a terrifying dragon-like creature, and circled a finger in a teasing little circle on his skin.
"Because you know, Sloany..." He pouted. "You know how I can't live without sex..."
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:48 pm

"Absolutely not good enough!" Sloan blustered irritably, slapping away Dane's hand when he felt his boyfriend's finger circling ticklishly over his skin, "And if you can't live without sex, then how are you alive after the last few..." He waved his hand airily, "Weeks, months, whatever it's been." He shrugged, and after considering Dane for a moment, he laughed and amended, "Actually, don't answer that. I don't want to know. But this store," He gestured vaguely to himself, "Is closed until you learn to show a little gratitude, you f*cking asshole."
He shoved Dane's face unceremoniously aside with his palm, then flashed his boyfriend a cheeky wink when he sat up, strapping on his prosthetic leg in preparation for getting out of bed.
"Have fun f*cking yourself." He eased innocently, turning to flaunt his naked body in a devious fashion, "In the mean time, I'll be waiting for you to tell me how f*cking amazing I am."
With that, Sloan stood up and began dressing himself. He kept his back to Dane, but otherwise made no attempts to cover himself up. He obviously wanted his boyfriend to see what he was missing.
"I'm having breakfast and going for a ride." He announced, pulling on a warm jacket to fight the morning chill, "I suggest you come down to help me tack up unless you want me to have a complete mental breakdown and punch a wall down."
Flashing an innocent smile, Sloan sauntered off to the kitchen, where he made himself a luxurious breakfast of dry toast. Three pieces later, he found himself leaning on the kitchen counter and drinking orange juice from the box while he waited for Dane. He was feeling surprisingly good that morning, and his mood was only improving as he felt the fogginess beginning to leave his memory even more quickly than before.
When Dane finally arrived in the kitchen, Sloan put the orange juice away and greeted him with a long, passionate kiss - gripping his face lovingly between rough palms.
"I almost feel like myself again." He told Dane by way of explanation, smiling brightly. Sure enough, there was a light in his eyes that hadn't been there for a while, and it shone brightly as he stroked an affectionate finger over Dane's cheek.
"You proud of me?" He asked, only half teasing, "I'll be writing my own name next. It'll be like a motherf*cking miracle." He snorted in amusement, and shook his head as he muttered, "Twenty two- No, twenty three f*cking years old, and I've gotta learn to write. Isn't that a joke?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:50 pm

Dane blinked angelically up at his boyfriend as he received the scolding, not once attempting to correct his choice of words. 'Astounding' was good, wasn't it? Even paired up with 'alright'. It was better than 'alright' on it's own, wasn't it?
"And if you can't live without sex, then how are you alive after the last few... Weeks, months, whatever it's been."
Although he was told not to answer this, Dane replied, "With great difficulty," pouting his bottom lip.
"But this store," Sloan gestured to his naked self, "Is closed until you learn to show a little gratitude, you f*cking asshole."
Huh, Dane thought snidely, like you need any more of an ego boost.
His eyes wandered down Sloan's bare back as he sat up, still making no attempt to get up himself. Who cares if Sloan had 'closed his store' so to speak? He could totally survive on his own... For a while. Then again, why did he have to be the one to praise Sloan? That man hadn't been the only one to do work that night.
So if he was going to play this game, he'd have to play crafty. Make Sloan want him. That would include working out again, and possibly bring out the tie Sloan bought - and had probably forgotten about, but all the better - to try and get his way. It would work... In time.
Sloan started talking about going for a horse ride ((thought I'd stick 'horse' in there too, to keep it from looking like an innuendo Cool )), and Dane just grunted in agreement. In all honesty he wasn't really listening, since he was too busy reminiscing the memories of the previous night, and before he could regain control of his expression, he was grinning.
But all too soon, Sloan had finished dressing himself, and Dane scrunched his face in disappointment. With a pathetic grumble he waited until Sloan had left the room before dressing himself, and headed to the kitchen downstairs to see how the puppy had got on.

He was greeted with huge amount of kisses and a fluffy, grinning jowls as he fell onto his knees to pet it, chuckling at how happy it looked already. It had been surprisingly quiet for the night - or maybe they'd just made so much noise that they couldn't hear him - and teh kitchen tiles were clean from urine. In fact, there were no 'accidents' except a small wet path on the newspaper.
That is, until Dane passed a pair of shoes in the corner and an uncomfortable stench of faeces wafted through his nose.
He winced. The shoes were Sloan's.
He quickly scooped the faeces out and dumped them in the bin, but a stain remained in the heel of the shoe. He glanced at the puppy, who was looking at him with his head cocked curiously to one side. "Sloan's gunna skin you..." He murmured, looking vaguely nervous, then headed into the other half of the kitchen where his boyfriend was drinking some orange juice from the carton.
Dane was about to mention the poo when he was met, for the second time, by a long, wet kiss on the lips. He raised a finger to object, but Sloan was far too into the kiss to care what Dane had to say, to he decided to play along, smirking to himself all the while.
"I almost feel like myself again." Sloan began with a radiant smile, then went on happily about how things were going to get better, then something about writing his name. Dane just nodded, not because he agreed, but because he was just trying to quieten his boyfriend in the quickest way possible.
"You're talking to a guy who left school at fifteen, mate." He replied, winking, just to show he'd been listening. He looked away then, and watched as the puppy trotted clumsily past them to his feed bowl, dragging a half-chewed pull-toy under it's stomach. It stepped on a tuft with it's back foot and fell onto it's face with a squeak of surprise, then shook itself and trotted on, not stopping until it had reached it's food bowl.
"Yeah, Sloan..." Dane glanced back up again, grinning up at the man cheekily. "The dog just kissed me on the lips."
He waited for a moment for this to kick in, then added insensitively, "And he crapped in your shoes." He mentioned it brightly as if he'd said 'oh look, it's raining' or 'Black Beauty's on TV this afternoon'. Then, with a curious murmur he glided passed Sloan, leaning over him to steal a piece of crust from his many slices of toast and popped it in his mouth, nodding in approval as if testing a sample for a new French restaurant.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:28 pm

"Yeah, Sloan... The dog just kissed me on the lips." Dane said, grinning. This was obviously supposed to put him off, but Sloan just shrugged and shifted closer as he shot back, "Hey, I've made out with plenty of bitches." He flashed a flirtatious wink and moved in for another kiss, but Dane just ignored him, stuffing toast into his mouth instead. Slightly annoyed by being rejected, Sloan folded his arms over his chest and leaned back against the counter, grumbling sulkily to himself.
"And he crapped in your shoes." Dane added brightly, earning a sharp glance from Sloan. He sighed heavily and slapped a palm to his forehead. "Whatever." He groaned, "I needed new shoes anyway. But you'd better train that animal, Dane. He's your responsibility." He shot his boyfriend a firm glance, "Did you even scold him? Because if you don't, they never learn."
He glanced over to where the puppy was devouring its breakfast, and watched it with a cold stare. Bloody animal was causing hell already. He had known it was a bad idea to get a puppy... He should have stuck to his decision. Why the hell did he have to be so bloody soft?
"Come on, Dane." He said, ruffling his boyfriend's hair as he walked past him toward the door. "I want to ride. It's been too f*cking long. Come help me with all the buckles and shit, would you?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:32 pm

Dane just shook his head as Sloan shrugged off the information about the puppy crapping in his shoes. Sloan could pretend he didn't like the puppy, but Dane was sure he'd learn to love it eventually. He did choose it, after all.
"But you'd better train that animal, Dane. He's your responsibility."
Dane grinned angelically. Yeah, but he's not just my dog.
"[i]Did you even scold him? Because if you don't, they never learn."

He watched his boyfriend huff with a tiny smirk of amusement, and turned away to watch the puppy nibble on the crusts Sloan had left on his plate. Really, it was his fault for leaving it there in the first place. The poor puppy was still getting used to real food. Dane picked it up and placed it on his lap, petting it fondly.
Sloan got up then, ruffling Dane's hair, and headed straight to the door. "I want to ride. It's been too f*cking long. Come help me with all the buckles and shit, would you?"
"One sec," Dane lifted a finger to indicate this, then tucked the puppy in his arm as he went to pull on some shoes. Once he was done, he held the puppy at arm's length, admiring it's small, fluffy face. It stared back at him with a bored glare.
"Do you want to go see the scawy horses?" He cooed, pouting his lips in a pathetic fashion. "You do, don't you? You want some new widdle fwiends to pway with, eh?"
He turned the poor puppy round so it was facing Sloan, raised it to his face and pouted, "Come on, Sloany, how can you scold that face? If I looked at you with a face like that you'd melt. Don't lie." He stuck his tongue out playfully, and grabbed the small slip-lead from the coat hanger. ((Oh yeah, it's been magically lead-trained. Cool )) "We might as well introduce him to the horses if he's going to spend his life living with them."
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:14 am

Sloan grumbled irritably to himself as he watched Dane coddle the puppy, secretly feeling a little jealous. He liked his boyfriend's attention to be on him.
Huffing to himself, he turned to walk toward the door, then stopped when Dane picked up the puppy and shoved it into his face. "Come on, Sloany, how can you scold that face?" Dane asked, and Sloan just raised an eyebrow coolly in response. "Easily." He answered bluntly. "If I looked at you with a face like that you'd melt. Don't lie." Dane added teasingly, grinning at Sloan. He rolled his eyes.
"We might as well introduce him to the horses if he's going to spend his life living with them." Dane reasoned, and Sloan nodded in agreement as he walked with his boyfriend out into the yard.
"Fair point." He answered, "And if he isn't house trained within a week, he'll be sleeping with them, too." He shot the puppy a glare, grumbling to himself when it looked back at him with wide eyes, cocking its head adorably. That little bugger was f*cking cute.
He continued on to the tack room, then stopped to consult with Dane. "I guess I should ride Gold?" He suggested, "Which tack is his?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:09 pm

"Don't be so mean!" Dane retorted, covering the puppy's upright ears as if Sloan's words would offend it. "I'd never make him sleep in a stable," He turned to the puppy, pouting his lips. "Would I, mate?"
The puppy made a small grumbling noise under it's breath, evidently not impressed by his smooching.
At the mention of Gold's tack, Dane set the puppy on the floor and slipped on his lead. "Gold's is the one with the martingale and stretchy girth strap. It looks a bit like Archie's, but the saddle seat is black, not tan." He led the puppy out towards the yard, walking slowly so it's little legs could keep up with his long strides.
"I'll give you a hand tacking up first, then you can bond with the puppy whilst I tack up Arch." He grinned sweetly as they reached the tack room, and Dane tied the lead up to a post and left the puppy to investigate whilst he grabbed Archie's tack.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:40 pm

Sloan nodded at Dane's explanation, and glanced down the rows of tack hooks, soon locating Gold's. "I'll give you a hand tacking up first, then you can bond with the puppy whilst I tack up Arch." Dane suggested, and Sloan just scowled in response. "I don't want to bond with your furry little friend." Sloan pointed out coldly. He tried to hold his frown, but his expression softened as he watched his boyfriend gather Archie's tack. Truth was, he knew he'd be bonding with that little puppy soon enough, but he wouldn't have Dane thinking he had gone soft. Just buying the puppy had been a big enough knock to his ego...
Rolling his eyes, he slipped Gold's saddle onto his arm and swung the bridle over his shoulder, then walked with Dane to Gold's stall, where he hung the tack over the stable door.
After that, he turned to Dane, and took the puppy's lead from him.
"Go on, then." He said, nodding toward the horse, "Help me out before I try do it myself and end up breaking something."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next