Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inkerz / Polo Awesome SHORT Skyrim RP

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Inkerz / Polo Awesome SHORT Skyrim RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Inkerz / Polo Awesome SHORT Skyrim RP

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:54 pm

“I think I'll survive.” November answered, seeming more cheerful now that he was out of his daze. Lex smirked, and took a firm grasp on the mage's hand as he pulled him out of the water. He could see that November was clearly uncomfortable around him in his semi-nude state, and this gave him endless joy, so of course he made no attempt to redress himself. There was something endearing about November when he got all shy and nervous, and it entertained Lex far too much to let it disappear so quickly.

Leaving Novmber sitting on the grass, Lex took his soiled shirt to the river and quickly washed it out, then walked back over to his companion and sat beside him, squeezing the water from his shirt in a manner that he knew damn well flaunted his impressive arm muscles. Yeah, he was playing with November, but he was okay with that. It was fun, after all.
He ignored his shivering companion for a while, until at last November looked at him, and Lex dropped his shirt and raised an eyebrow at the mage's serious tone.
“That was a stupid thing to do back there, What sane person takes on a bear like that?” At November's haughty expression, Lex had to admit he very nearly punched the boy in the face, but then his expression softened, and Lex looked grumpily away to avoid seeing the adorable smile that stretched over November's face. He had no business being so damned cute - that was not going to help Lex's cause in the slightest.
“I must admit that It does feel pretty good to still be alive..." November murmured, and Lex just grunted irritably, still unwilling to look at his smiling face, "Lex?" At last, he looked back at November, "Thanks for everything.”
His expression softened automatically at this, and he smiled warmly despite himself.
"Yeah, yeah." He muttered, ruffling November's hair and casually brushing off his thanks, "It was only a bear, mate. Don't be a drama queen about it; we'll be facing far worse soon." He winked, then flashed an encouraging smile, before turning his gaze to Amarth. He said something in Elvish, and the next moment Amarth had appeared at Lex's side with his bag grasped between his teeth. Lex thanked his horse, then rummaged around in the bag until he found a thick wolf-skin blanket that he always carried with him.
"Besides," He murmured, continuing his speech as though he had never broken off, and turning back to November, "I'm here to look after you, remember?" He tossed the blanket over November's shoulders, and reached an arm around to pull it snugly around the mage's shivering body.
"There's no need to thank me." He pointed out, smiling in an obviously-pleased fashion which clearly showed how chuffed he was that November had thanked him anyway...
It felt good to be appreciated. He could get used to this. Shame he'd have to get rid of the poor kid...
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Inkerz / Polo Awesome SHORT Skyrim RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Inkerz / Polo Awesome SHORT Skyrim RP

Post  Imperial Ink Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:18 pm

"Yeah, yeah.”, Lex muttered simply before ruffling November's hair into an untidy mess.
The young mage blinked for moment before combing his pale blond hair back into place as Lex winked his way, “It was only a bear, mate. Don't be a drama queen about it; we'll be facing far worse soon."
“Far worse than a bear?”, November froze to fix Lex with a look a seer panic. “I barely managed this! Oh God I'm going to die”,vhe murmured dramatically as he buried his head in his hands.
Much to his dismay Lex didn't appear to be listening and had strode away towards Amarth; speaking to his mighty steed in Elvish.
A moment however Lex returned to the soaked mage with his satchel over his shoulder and a silvery-grey wolf skin blanket in his hand.
"Besides, I'm here to look after you, remember? There's no need to thank me. ", Lex reassured as he tossed the wolf-skin over and around November's shivering shoulders.
The mage smiled warmly at the gesture, people didn't usually pay very much attention to him and it felt strange to have someone fuss over him like this.
He blushed and looked away shyly as Lex leaned in close to pull the blanket snugly around him.
He would have gladly looked up at Lex, but he still felt rather awkward about the man's semi-nude state and focused his gaze on his shoes instead as he murmured a shy word of thanks.
He could feel the blanket warm him. It had a comforting fragrance despite it being made from pure wolf fur and November could smell a wild pine-needle scent that reminded him of very much of Lex.

After a few minutes of sunbathing November heard the whinny of his pony in the distance.
The poor creature had been left alone back at the campsite and was beginning to grow rather anxious without company.
“I guess we should probably head back to camp? What do you think? ”, November asked as he adjusted his glasses thoughtfully before standing up to make his way to a place beside Lex.
As November stole a peak at his Handsome friend he was surprised to find out that Lex was a whole head taller than him and for a moment the mage felt ever so slightly intimidated.
He swallowed nervously and began to make his way back to the campsite. “The way back was this way right?”, he asked nervously over his shoulder as he attempted to backtrack his footsteps.
Clumsily he stepped wrong and nearly topple over a few fallen branches.

After a few minutes of walking, stumbling and tripping, November finally reached the campsite in one piece.
His first instinct was to investigate the gooey carcass, which he did so with a very thorough eye.
His reaction was one filled with hesitation and curiously. When he poked at it with a stick he scared himself silly as the bones caved in unbalance over each other.
With a startled squeal he darted behind Lex, throwing a final loathing glace towards the 'threatening' bear bones.
“I don't like that thing...Lex? Can't we please pack up and go?”, November requested with a stubborn look painted over his features as he pulled the blanket sulkily his head like a hood.

Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:40 pm

Lex smirked cheerfully to himself when he noticed the hot colour tinting November's cheeks, but even though he was certainly enjoying the man's discomfort, Lex decided that it was about time to take pity on him and put his shirt back on.
Besides, it was nearly dry, and he was getting chilly.
While Lex was pulling on his shirt, November appeared beside him and said, “I guess we should probably head back to camp? What do you think?" He just grunted his assent, tugging his shirt down over his exposed torso, and looked to November with a smile. The mage avoided his gaze nervously, and with a mumble of, “The way back was this way right?”, he began walking back through the forest, stumbling clumsily every now and then.
Lex let him go, then walked over to Amarth. He tried to vault onto the stallion, but hissed at the stinging of his wounded arm, and decided rather to walk beside his horse instead. That bear had awarded him a nasty gash as a battle scar; three deep gouges out of his arm where the beast's claws had torn away his flesh.
He glanced at the wound and shuddered slightly, then shrugged it off and finished the walk back to the campsite in companionable silence beside Amarth and November.

When they got back, November automatically started examining the gory remains of the bear. Lex hung back, watching him curiously, until November suddenly gave himself a fright by dislodging some bones, and ended up bolting to his behind him.
“I don't like that thing... Lex? Can't we please pack up and go?” A small voice whimpered from behind his back, and Lex turned to look over his shoulder at November. At the sight of the man's sulky face all nestled in the wolf fur, Lex couldn't help but utter a fond chuckle. He looked so sweet, all wrapped up like that.
"Yeah, yeah." He agreed, turning around to place a heavy hand on November's head, "Get your stuff and get on the pony. Ammy and I will meet you in a second."
With that, he removed his hand and turned back to the campsite, instantly setting to work packing up his things.

A few minutes later, they were packed and mounted, and Lex clucked to Amarth as he picked up his reins. "Shall we head off then?" He asked November, easing his stallion into a canter without waiting for a response. The pony followed automatically, and Lex found himself feeling pleasantly relaxed as Amarth's rocking-horse motion lulled him into a sense of cool peacefulness. His wounded arm still smarted slightly, but he didn't bother about it. It would heal, in time. What was important was getting November to the- ...Well, to the "giants' camp".

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3