Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reservation Life me and moonshine

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Reservation Life me and moonshine Empty Reservation Life me and moonshine

Post  Lakota Warrior Wed May 05, 2010 3:30 pm

Name: Kitty
Called: Affectionately called by her Grandmother Shata
Hair: Raven black, falls freely down to her lower back
Eyes: a deep brown, almost seams black.
Skin: Tan
Build: slim and fit
Car: Red Chevy full bed truck
Phone: Nothing Fancy
Crush: none
Personality: Is usually an easy person to get along with. But watch out for her redneck side. Is a wild untamable girl that only wants to have a good time.
History: Since her mothers death she and her grandmother have moved back onto the res. Because her father left when she was young she has no one to support her. Her grandmother refuses the government hand outs.
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

http://free-spirit.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Reservation Life me and moonshine Empty Re: Reservation Life me and moonshine

Post  moonshine09 Wed May 05, 2010 3:40 pm

name-Cherokee
called-Cherry
gender-female
hair-dark brown almost black long and straight
eyes-husky blue
skin-tan
build-tall and athletic
car-purple 2011 ford mustang
phone-env2
crush-no tell
persona-can be loving if your close to her other wise it's buzz off,very much a party animal,is a rebel
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Thu May 13, 2010 5:30 pm

Kitty sat on the tail gate of her truck and waited for the rest of the group. Friday night and every night till monday all the mixed bloods and full blodds got together adn had a bonfire, got a little drunk and into a little trouble. Kitty was right in the middle more then to often. She pop the lid off of a beer and took a long drink. she knew her grandmother would have something to say after tonight.
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Thu May 13, 2010 5:46 pm

Cherry pulled her car in next to Kitty's.She got out and walked over to the tailgate of the truck and jumped up on it,"What's up?"She asked Kitty.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Fri May 14, 2010 3:25 pm

"the same old same old in this dump" she said meaning the res. "Life is the same for us as it was our grandmothers." she took anoughter drink. Althought you really wernt suppose to drink till 21 or something like that. becouse they lived on the res. Goverment really didnt care what happend to the indians thats why teens were able to get whisky and beer. She threw one of her trouble smiles. "Thinking of messy with some guys brain tonight," she looked at Cherry. "you feelin wild to?"
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Fri May 14, 2010 3:33 pm

Cherry smiled,"I'm not called Cherry Bomb for nothing."She hopped of the tailgate and walked to her car.She reached in and pulled out a bottle of Jack Daniels,"Someone lucky will get to share this," She paused and smiled,"If anyone gets here soon."She said and looked over her shoulder when she heard a car coming up the back road."Well here comes someone."
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Fri May 21, 2010 2:33 pm

"jason you old rat" Kitty yelled as he pulled in clos to her truck. "You run into my truck and I'll kick ur ass to kingdom come." "oh layoff" he said flasing one of his smiles at her. "you know those dont work on me" he shruged wish they did" He pulled the gate down on his own truck. "hey cherry how are you doing." he patted a spot next to him on the tail gate. "come sit next to me" he pulled a budwiser bottle out of a cooler. Kitty rolled her eyes. Jason was more of a brother then anything else He knew that to.
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Fri May 21, 2010 2:38 pm

Cherokee laughed and went over and sat on the tailgate beside him,"Aww poor baby can't drink anything rougher than beer?"She asked him teasingly.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Fri May 28, 2010 9:29 pm

"nay, took a couple bottles of whisky from my old man. I'll take them out later" Jason said.

More trucks and beat up cars arived making a smi circle. Soon a pile of wood was set up in the middle that would be the bonfire once it got dark. Kitty looked around. "hey codys here" She said wavign at him. "jason I'll be back later." Jason put his arm around Cherry. "be careful." he said to her. she retorted back "careful ur slef" Jason looked at chery. "guess your right. I've heard this ones wild" Kitty lughed. "I think all the res girls are WILD." she ran over to Cody.

(will you be Cody Live Long....Pleeease)

Sis wont let me be until I put this up Rolling Eyes ( sunny )
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Fri May 28, 2010 9:51 pm

[[can't really play a guy good but I guess I'll try Very Happy]]

Cherry just smiled and said,"She's just jealous 'cause I know how to have fun."She scooted closer to Jason and put her head on his shoulder and smiled,"And your right I am the wild one."She jumped off the tailgate and walked over to her car,which was the designated music car and yelled,"Who wants to hear some music?"

Cody smiled when he saw Kitty running towards him.He caught her when she jumped at him and spun her in a circle."Hey,whats up?"He said,looking down at her from his impressive 6'5" height.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Sun May 30, 2010 6:45 pm

Kitty went close to kiss him but instead whisperd in his ear. "soon its gonna get crowded. Do you wanna be my man to night? we can slip out over by the lake...." A whoop went out as someone poured some gasoline over the wood then threw and match on it. The brust into flames. the sun was setting. Girls were picking their guys. Someone shouted for cherry to play bonfire, some else said sideways. Kitty opend up and said. "Play me something country Cherry." Kitty loved her country. she looked back at cody. "what da say?"

Jason got off the tailgate and swoop Cherry up. He pulled her onto the dance area and started to dance with her. "I'm a horrible dancer. "He said smiling before tripping on his own feet.
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Sun May 30, 2010 6:49 pm

Cherry laughed then went back to her car and put a song on that seemed to fit everything that was going on.She had it on auto play so the songs went by what playlist it was on on her ipod and right now it was nickelback.Cherry went back and stood in front of Jason,"We don't have to dance you know."She said with a shrug.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxgeSv88c2w

Cody smiled,"It's up to you sweet thing."He said and kissed her.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Mon May 31, 2010 7:33 pm

Kitty took his hand and they sliped out....Cody saw them out of the corner. "Kitty got a hold of cody" he told cherry. "hey, lets get away from the crowd. never know what could happen alone" he knew he was pushing it, but he also knew there where a whole bunch more girls that didnt have dates. If she fliped him off then he would pick up anougther girl....or probly go home. "what do you say."
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Mon May 31, 2010 7:39 pm

Cherry smiled,"I'd say,what any smart girl would say."She said and grabbed his hand and pulled him behind her,heading towards a pond she knew that was in the woods.

Cody smiled and picked Kitty up.He laughed when she gave a yelp."Now come on it's not like I'm going to drop you."They reached the beach in no time and he sat her down before sitting down himself.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Mon May 31, 2010 8:48 pm

she pretended to slap him. "you" she pinned him down and looked into his eyes. she heard the nosie from the bonfire. "I have you now" she said.

Jason let cherry lead him.
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:03 am

Soon Cherry and Jason were at the pond.She looked over at him and asked,"Do you want to go swimming?"

Cody laughed,"Okay you got me,but what are you going to do?"He asked looking into her beautiful eyes.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:18 am

Kitty smiled. leaned over him then jumped up and ran towardsthe water. she waved to him. Then took her top and bottoms off. She dove into the water.

Jason smiled. "alright." he took his shirt off. then step into the water. the warm Dakota sun made everything scorching. now as the sun set thing began to cool. the water still was warm. he jumped into the water.
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:22 am

Cody shook his head with a laugh and peeled his shirt off then cannon balled into the water.When Kitty came back up he grabbed her and gave her a quick kiss before diving under the water.

Cherry smiled and took her shorts and shirt off.She had been planing on going swimming so she had a bikini on.After diving into the water,she started to just swim around the pond.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:49 pm

"stealin kisses?" Kitty asked. "No one steals kisses from me" she grabed him and locked her lips on his. She pressed her body against his. She had not intrily been ready for a swim so she only had on her brah and underware. "I told you no one steals my kisses." she said then agian kisses him.

Jason whistled at her as she undressed. "I never knew what a hot girl I had." he was of course kidding he knew very whell how hot Cherry was. He had been trying for 3 years to get her and know he had her for a night...or maybe longer....
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:28 pm

Cody laughed and pulled her closer,"Can't steal what's yours."He said and kissed her again.

Cherry rolled her eyes and swam towards Jason,"And vice versa."She said and wrapped her arms around his neck,when she was close enough to do so.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:34 pm

Kitty smiled then instead of making the feeling last she dunked him. then swam away waiting for him to chase her.

Jason pulled cherry close. "this is as close as I have ever gotten to you." he said. "its Amazing..." he wanted to kiss her so bad but wamted to respect her space at the same time.
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:41 pm

Cody laughed and started swimming after her.When he caught her he nuzzled her neck from behind and said,"Now that wasn't very nice."In a fake pout voice.

Cherry smiled up at him and said,"Could always get closer too."She said then kissed him.After about 30 seconds she pulled out of his arms with a smile and swam backwards,watching and waiting to see what he would do.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:47 pm

Kitty smiled and dove underneath. Grabbing his ankle she pulled him under the water.

Jason fallowed ehr and graned her. Pulling her closer he kissed her.
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:51 pm

Cody laughed when he came back up and dove for her.He got her enclosed in his arms and hauled her back to the shore."Ha you can't attack me here."

Cherry kissed him back while wrapping her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:56 pm

Kitty got out of his grasp and grabed her cloths then ran into the bushes....laughing the whole time...
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next