Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summer Love Revealed [Invite only Accepting!!!]

2 posters

Go down

Summer Love Revealed [Invite only Accepting!!!] Empty Summer Love Revealed [Invite only Accepting!!!]

Post  Alpha Female Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:41 am

Mail Lone Wolf and I to join. We need the Best Friends ^^

Ahh summer. Just what I've been waiting for. Spending day after day at the beach. With me and my friends getting away from the 'life' i have at home. We always bring the party. Parking my truck on the sand with the cooler in the back and a stereo taking the awkward background silence away. You name it, I'll play it. Then off the back of the truck in the sand we have beach chairs and small 2 person sun tents for my friends and their girlfriends...Not me im stuck in the sun on the tailgate. Looking for someone to share my sun tent with that i never took out since a few years ago. The only reason i dont have a beach buddy with me is because of my bad rap. Mostly due to their parents. Coming from a troubled home and troubled past it was difficult to keep my temper down. And when my problems got to Chris it got to all the gangs. Chris is just a big mouth and a half. That half being my step brother, a total ass of a stepbrother with a stepdad to match. You see when people saw me fight it was for a reason. Whether it be to help someone from being mugged from Chris's gang or Chris would just open his big mouth and talk about highly sensitive things. But With Seth and Levi (my two closest friends that are like my brothers) at my side? You have time to get the hell out of where ever you are. But i just wish that people would understand that I'm not all fight. Sure I'm a fighter but i fight for the ones i love. Will anyone give me a chance?

Plot:
Basically you come to the beach every day up to this point just to see him. You decide when you are finally gonna talk to Jake =] Maybe your friends dont or do approve of going after him. But Chris has spread rumors of him doing the one nighters with girls that are DEFINITELY Not true.

Jake [First person]
Full Name:Jacob Christian Montgomery
Called: Jake, Jay, Jakey
Looks~
Hair: Shaggy and pretty longish. It ends at the middle of his ears and just above his eyebrows. He can flip it to the side
Color Hair:Dark brown and when the sun hits it its like a lighter brown highlights.
Eye color: Ultramarine
Skin tone: Russet, Workers/Beach tan
Height:6' even
Weight: 203 but it is all Muscle Honest [Proven fact lol]
Personality~
Played out but mostly he is a lover and a fighter because he fights for what he loves
Truck: Avalanche
Phone: Ally
Looks if you care lol Yes i know teehee
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

https://darkest-secrets.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Summer Love Revealed [Invite only Accepting!!!] Empty Re: Summer Love Revealed [Invite only Accepting!!!]

Post  Lone-wolfx Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:47 am

[[Ahahahahaha Very Happy]]

Name: Imogen Grey
Called: Immi
Height: 5'5"
Hair: Black and curly x3
Eyes: Bright green
Weight: 118 lbs
Other: She's a swimmer! Also, Immi always has a guitar, a pocketknife, and wide smile.
Lone-wolfx
Lone-wolfx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Summer Love Revealed [Invite only Accepting!!!] Empty Re: Summer Love Revealed [Invite only Accepting!!!]

Post  Lone-wolfx Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:03 am

Immi swung her guitar on her back and slipped the ivory-handled pocket knife into her pocket. "I'm going to the beach, Mum!" she yelled. "Be safe!" her mother called back. Immi sighed and slipped into a pair of flip-flops--Converse were impractical by the shore--and started out the door. Her heart was fluttering. Today was the day. She'd talk to him. It didn't matter what everyone said--she'd watched him, and she'd seen the other side of him. Hadn't she?
Lone-wolfx
Lone-wolfx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:14 am

I sat in the back of my truck as My friends sat under the sun and in their tents with their partners. The music playing Find Your Love in the truck and i laid back in the bed of the truck. With my one knee up and my foot tapping to the beat as it hung off the end of the tailgate. My arms up behind my head and i let the sun beat down on me
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lone-wolfx Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:19 am

Immi walked down the sidewalk, then down the path that had been built to lead half-way down to the shore. She stepped off the concrete and into the sand, smiling as the hot sand spilled between her toes. It felt good--no, great. She heard music in the distance and glanced over. Oh. It was him. She slowed her breathing, trying to keep herself calming. No big deal...just walk up and say hey, right?
Lone-wolfx
Lone-wolfx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:22 am

I blocked out all the noise as i soaked up the sun. But in the back of my mind i still was tearing myself up. Tearing myself up over not having a chance to show the world that im not what they say I am. I have a heart but apparently you get in a few fights and that doesnt matter. I sighed and the air in my lungs was polluted with disgust and frustration.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lone-wolfx Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:24 am

Yes. Just walk over. She steeled herself, the way she always did when she was about to jump, and walked over. She stood right in front of him and spoke.
"Hi."
[[LOL short post Dx]]
Lone-wolfx
Lone-wolfx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:31 am

Then a voice, a female voice broke my trance. I opened my eyes and clamped them shut at the sun and bent my head up and saw a girl at my feet. I gave a friendly smile and sat up on my elbows. "Hey" I smiled. The smile hid the confusion i had. No girl came up to me and if a guy came up it was only to fight. Aside from my friends of course
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lone-wolfx Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:41 am

A wave of relief passed through her--that hadn't been so bad--then she panicked again. What do I talk about next?! she thought frantically. "So you're Jacob Montgomery, right? I've heard of you." Oh. Probably not the best thing to say, but it had already slipped out of her lips.
Lone-wolfx
Lone-wolfx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:25 pm

"Havent they all?" I mused lightly. It wasnt her fault i could see that she let it slip. All is forgiven in my mind. At least she wasnt going to torment me about it right? Oh now that got me thinking. Putting that on the back burner. "Please just call me Jake or Jay doesnt matter. I've seen you around before and well i never really got your name" I said in a friendly tone
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lone-wolfx Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:31 pm

"I'm Imogen," she said. "But most people call me Immi."
Lone-wolfx
Lone-wolfx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:39 pm

"Thats a pretty name" I smiled. "Okay to save you the sunburn you wanna come back to the truck for like an hour? the sun is reaaaly bad at this time of the day. No one will be in the water or in the sun. The truck is that avalanche over there under the trees." I said pointing to it. "For future reference" I added with a smile
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lone-wolfx Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:28 pm

"Really?" she asked. "Sure, thanks!" Her stomach flip-flopped and she smiled nervously at him.
Lone-wolfx
Lone-wolfx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:39 pm

I smiled and motioned her to follow me back to the truck. on the way i was rammed in the leg by a little girl and she latched onto me like a little monkey. "JAAAKKEEEYY!" She squealed. "Hey Chrissy" I smiled down at her and scooped her up in my arms. My little sister and the relation showed. Her eyes were as blue as mine and her face had the same shape as mine but much more feminine. Her hair was blond and straight. She was very fair skinned and very petite. "This is Chrissy, My little terror of a sister" I smiled. "Im dis many!" she said holding up five fingers on one hand and one on the other.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lone-wolfx Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:39 am

[[Oh she sounds so cuteee xDDDD]]
Immi laughed. "I'm this many," she said, holding up all ten fingers and then holding up six. She alternated between ten and six while grimacing, then dropped her hands. "Well, I'm sixteen, anyway." She grinned at Chrissy.
Lone-wolfx
Lone-wolfx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:48 pm

"Whoa." She said wide eyed. I only smiled and set her down. "She still cant get over me being this many." I said holding up ten fingers then eight of them.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down